2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Pure Woman of God Edition

Previous thread: →

2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/4beqe

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation:wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ:pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30442
d.filebox.moe/qwmhfdn.7z
0x0.st/Y1P.7z
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/385804-game-over-rape-ii-second-penetration/page215#post4494094
vndb.org/v20464
himeworks.com/tools/dxextract/
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ199211.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for /ss/

Full translation when?

game?

sorry, forgot to put it in the filename. it's RJ191272

God what a shitty game you all decided to get randomly obsessed over
>Completely linear
>Split perspectives but never utilized
>Choose your character at the beginning literally does not do anything

Someone has ntrpg 2 fullsave?

the copy in the bin comes with one

nice

So...how do I know i the game I downloaded from the ghostbin is corrupted? Would suck to go through half the game and then unable to proceed

You'd have issues with the extraction. Besides, it's not like if you did encounter problems midway through playing, you wouldn't be able to pick up a copy from elsewhere and continue.

anyone has a link for RJ191272?

OwO what's this in the VH folder?

Not op at least character looks great on the pic
>God/Dream tier
I can't imagine Jyubei flash art in rpg maker game
takes too much time to make
RJ027551, RJ084499 not bad

Guys are there NTR games with english versions on the english DLSite?

Fatalmix is a cheats enabled version of the runtime executable.

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30442
Sadly, there's only a partial that only translates the UI and the intro, he says he'll work on a full trans soon-ish™

yeah probably

RJ191272 - Promised Rosary Ver.1.01 (Google MTL)
d.filebox.moe/qwmhfdn.7z

In Lulu Farea, on which map do you get the fish needed for Collates house event?

Is that based on the partial translation in ulmf?

It's in East, the room where you first see the blue oni, you enter from the right side then approach a turn on the left, above you is a samurai and a red umbrella, defeat the samurai and fish there

>RJ155863 is worth play?

Weird, all I get is this heart.
I've also fished in the map where the oni girl is (the outdoor grassy area), but no fish either.

Noika never ever

Seriously, this guy can't even get a simple pixel animation done in 6 months, with almost 700 bucks of patreon money as an incentive.

>Noika
are you talking about something other than Noaika or are you dyslexic

It's great fapping material.
It's not a particularly good game but it probably worth a try.

Worth a fap if you like the art. Not much of a game in it.

when it takes someone 2 months to provide a barebone partial, it's usually not a good sign.

Just remade the MTL patch for it with newer version and merged data with partial, should be better overall. (Only the Data patch has partial merged)

0x0.st/Y1P.7z

Is it edited at least?

did you put it in that format because you want it in the bin?

Its okay.

Super unfinished and the gameplay is annoying as hell

you skipped earlier ones

Is there any game that needs a tool to extract assets or text?. I'd be interested in writing such tools.

>MTL
obviously not
don't worry I don't want MTL shit in ghostbin

>Shota and lewd nun
>Great /ss/ potential
>Throws it all away in favor of gang bangs and monster sex
How do they fuck it up so bad? And why?

>Implying gangbangs are bad

Nigga get some taste.

fuck no lmao, not only is the combat and map design atrocious, the 3DCG scenes are just a handful of poses with a bunch of variations in clothing

huh i must have remembered wrong, anyways it's B47F. If you're stuck there's a Guide.txt in the game folder you know? This one has pictures of all fishing spots hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/385804-game-over-rape-ii-second-penetration/page215#post4494094

he did say he was working on translating another game and he'll do Promised Rosary next, see the 4th post in the thread

Succubus Prison has problems extracting and hooking because new Wolf engine last I heard

Source?

Wew, I missed a letter. At least I haven't missed 30 deadlines, Kyreiru. Get to work you lazy fuck. There are people that actually paid you for this game over 3 years ago.

This angel might be the hottest 2D H game girl I have ever seen. MUH DICK.

Agata - This Mother is a Pervert

I feel pity for you if a generic pink slut is "the hottest 2D H game girl" you've ever seen. Sure, she's hot, but by no measure unique

Wow, thanks for the link to the guide! Really helpful.

What games are your favorites?

I have a few more, but making a 5x5 would be a bit much.

Lovey dovey but forbidden sex between a boy and a parental - or at least a guardian/caretaking - figure is the best taste one can get.
Especially if the boy and the woman end up having children.

>Lovey dovey but forbidden sex between a boy and a parental - or at least a guardian/caretaking - figure and then have it soiled by the semen of other people/creatures while the shota watches in aroused horror as she is corrupted before his eyes is the best taste one can get

ftfy

He knows he can slack off as much as he wants because no matter what he does his fanbase will continue to drive off anyone with a negative opinion of him and continue to kiss his ass. There's also Anon42(Crisis Point) collecting a pretty decent amount of money for doing nothing but complaining about various life issues.

One day I too wish to become western h-game dev, collector of patreon bucks.

post RJs and I will judge you

No. That doesn't sound comfortable or blissful at all.

all shit
RG06441, RJ189798

virgin protection magic pre patched literally where and when

What the FUCK did you just say about my waifu you little bitch?

RJ153191 / SRPG Studio
It's fairly popular engine with no known tools which is also unhookable. Used by SRPGs such as Dark Amulet, Slave Harem something and other FE-alikes.

smilegamebuilder.com
RJ185990 / Tokyo Tenma DP and RJ197460 / Sacred use it, it's a new engine which can get some traction in the future as it's on Steam.

I'd love me some RGSS editor for appending Data dir to the end of the existing RGSS without rebuilding it from scratch, since this will allow for small .xdelta translation patches.

vndb.org/v20464 needed translation tools last time I checked /hgg/

This.

It does though. Embrace the love that is /ss/ NTR.

cheers

>/ss/ NTR
Wow, a living pedocuck here. Are you also a faggot per chance, to complete the trinity of human garbage?

It turns out that both new and old Wolf RPG engines have an official unpacker with a source available at that. If only someone informed DXExtract author about it before he died.

Any game with this plot?

>If only someone informed DXExtract author about it before he died.
They did and they even summoned his soul from the otherworld:
himeworks.com/tools/dxextract/

If only this worked with AGTH/ITH/VNR devs.

>giant gaping asshole in the background
you gonna get promoted, user

If you want to get banned, you should at least have posted the full image.

what the hell man
you need to die

screenshot from?

Did you just dis shoku?

Anyone played RJ197467?

Been a while since I had a game where I had literally no idea where I was supposed to go

married warrior emma iirc

Thanks.

are there games all like emily? if so...

Is there any other game on the scope of VH?

of course not, it took VH several years and numberous people to get where it is.

It's open source, isn't it? I wonder how far it would have come with an organized team.

RyonaRPG has similar scope but more focus on gameplay and systems than story

>Browsing bin
>see To H
>Already finished it like 4 times.
>Dick gets tingly anyway

If NTR is the ultimate H-genre is to H the ultimate game?

where to download? the process is so fucking tiresome tho

No, it's a fucking rpgmaker game.

>open source
does not mean what you think it means

am I the only one that finds the game such a waste of potential?

the idea/setting is great and the art too but it overall just feels weak

I guess the writing is to blame.

Hey, guys, since google now uses AI things to translate has anybody noticed the quality of machine translations gone up? I was wondering because i was thinking of setting up vnr again if it has actually improved.

I've heard that it makes Jap translations shit. If you do use vnr than use Bing

Any info on RJ179387 translation? Found a guy on ulmf talking about translating this but without any proof its hard to not be sceptical about it.

Jap speaker here.

The google translate actually got WORSE due to the new AI. I know this sounds weird but it actually translates shit wrongly right now.

A quick way to test this is to use korean translation because google translate doesn't have a real korean translation (They do kr->jp->eng instead). But they haven't updated the japanese step in the korean translation meaning that you can see how bad the new AI guided Jap->Eng translation got.

The reverse is even worse. Eng->Jap has generated some of the weirdest shit I've ever seen that doesn't even follow Japanese grammar.

The AI will learn over time, whereas the old system had years of user corrections to shit translations.

It will eventually be better than the old system.

Thanks user, those look pretty interesting
As far as i understand there's multiple versions of RGSS, do you only need a particular version or all? Also, could you name or link existing RGSS tools you're aware of?
As for the other engines lacking tools, are you aware of any efforts to make tools for those?

No it didn't. Google's sentences just started to resemble English while others' sentences continue resembling translation, more or less.

>A quick way to test this is to use korean translation
Who the hell speaks Korean better than Japanese around here?

Yes yes one day AI will be super advanced and control the world bla bla bla

Thanks guys

I meant literal Japanese phrases within Korean translate.

I 100% won't doubt this but right now it's shockingly bad. Although I have seen rapid improvement over the past year already, it's still worse than how the old Japanese google translate was.

maybe its not as much as NTR but the part where the girl gets corrupted and more perverse

Wheres this from? Seems interesting. Unless it's an edit.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ199211.html

so marriage or pervert?

green tea

How hot is Ariadne? Never played the game, but things are so bare atm

Yeah. The thread usually thinks I'm crazy when I say this but I think birdcage (鳥籠) is the best HRPG developer out there. Somehow his games are the only ones that actually get me to play them multiple times from start to finish. And it's not like I don't play a shotload of games. Yet his "To H..." and his new prank war game are now standard games I always return to to blow my load at the end of a edging session.

How does this not have a NTR tag.

Not enough H to be even considered warm

it's 90% game 10% H. This can be a good or bad thing depending on what you're looking for.

Because not everything is NTR and japanese are smart enough to understand this. Just cheating sex does not sattsfy the requirments to be NTR

So how do you get Futanaring to actually run?
I updated Flash Player. But all I get is still just a play button, that sounds a sound. But then I just get a black screen forever and nothing ever happens.