/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Make Bait Great Again Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

LAST TIME ON /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Relic_Weapons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're 20 posts early, faggot.

Elezen thread

who fucking cares

The other one is a few posts from the bump limit go post something about the game or some screenshots or some shit.

Any guilds willing to take a novice?

How do 2k dps bards do it?
My bard and MCH are like ilevel 250 and I am only doing like 1600-1700 dps as either one.

What bait do I need to catch a lala eb?

>give our MCH enhanced balance
>see the wildfire icon
>outdps him in the end
Simply epic

To do higher DPS you need to use optimal foods and pots. And also have a team that debuffs the enemy and an ARC that gives you the balance card.
Reminder that DPS numbers are often shit because of factors like that which you can most often not even control.

Check the pastebin for Free Companies on your server.

but it's so easy to pull 2200+ as a Drg, Mnk, BLM and Smn.

Are comfy Diadem Veeky Forums parties a thing? Would be fun if it could be arranged on some servers sometimes.

I go into Matron to be quiet and not deal with talking to people. Fury might be another story, but I've only touched it once.

>tfw wanna do comfy vg stuff and fun groups and parties
>but have to play on aether

sucks

What server are you playing on user?

>its a pushy healer who can't handle the shit he pulls ahead of me episode
There is a reason I'm doing staggered pulls, its because you're shit and can't handle the full hall as indicated by me needing my fucking invincibility button on the first goddamn pull through cooldowns.

I posted on this general a couple days ago about my shit bard dps pulling around 1600 and thinking it was pretty good and some anons told me it was shit for 250.

I just sat on a SSS dummy for hours and picked up little things that I noticed were costing me dps, and overall cleaning up my rotation. Now I'm pulling over 2000 on almost every run.

There were obviously some serious issues with my rotation but even after getting over them I couldn't tell you what half of them probably were since I don't know. Its just shit that got purged out naturally when I banged my head against a target dummy. It seems to me like XIV is a game of inches where even the smallest fuck ups can equate to hundreds of dps loss

Tonberry! I prefer our playerbase and df/pf but doin silly shit with vg would be kinda neat. I have a balmung alt but my latency is very high and doing fun things like savage is basically impossible (as i found out earlier today)

I know this feel. Had this happen earlier today. He tried to tell me that it was because I was a squishy class, and that I should have used my defensives.

I told him that I did.

fucker was too busy spamming dps to try to keep me up. I even popped potions.

ugly

>It's a "scholar refuses to leave cleric stance" episode and they hold up the entire run because they complain if you make them have to heal, like they're supposed to, while the two BLMs just fume in the corner

remove scholar

shitter

aww that's too bad, I guess there's not many Veeky Forums users on Tonberry.

>it's a new healer who isn't doing any dps and is obviously struggling
>drop my tank stance
>"accidently" get hit by various aoes
>use no cool downs

enjoy the extra work you lazy cunt

4.0 soon.
The day Scholar gets trashed.

>Being so badly geared that you need the SCH to do more than lustrates while the fairy does most of the work
>3.5

I mean.. eos can generally handle 80% of an expert run. Hell I don't even heal at all for trial roulette. Were they just very bad at stance dancing or are you one of them USE NO COOLDOWNS tanks

>DRK does a massive pull
>Do some holy
>Tells me not to do it because blood price

should I listen to him

don't samefag yourself ugly

Are you the user who wouldn't give me their name? I'm proud of you.

Probably the latter.

>wanting a run to purposely go slower
Tell him to suck shit and holy anyway

Just use holy after their blood price or tell them to use blood price later.

>it's a "scholar refuses to ENTER cleric stance" episode while begging people to get hit so that they have something to do

remove scholar

>using lustrates in 3.0+

I wish, but we both know it's not going to happen

great exaggeration. The last thing you want to see at the beginning of a big pull is "Broil" when I've popped a defensive cd and convalescence

nice try though

On the other hand I told somebody who was on autofollow in Sastasha to dps and they did, so maybe there is hope for your braindead class

How do you pass the time while waiting in queue?
I find someone cute and stare at them.

To be fair if broil is their first spell on a big pull they got way more problems other than being a bad healer. You start that shit off with a dot if not insta cast shadowflare

also 1 person =/= an entire class.

I get really uncomfortable when people stare at me, I don't know what to do with myself

is this that highlander that was behind me last night

That most likely was me. T-thanks senpai

Could've been. Are you a qt brown catgirl?
Oh wait, that's like 90% of the population.

This game is anti-multi-tasking, so I alt-tab and look at /r/hardbodies.

Just keep doing what you're doing. Wave if you want but it's not necessary. Just let me stare until my queue pops.

I will stare for as long as it takes to save a dozen-ish screenshots after sending a compliment, then on my way.

You stare back at them and whoever breaks the stare first loses.

and the winner gets a free handie, right?

Neat

why are highlanders/roes so fucking weird? keep your gross shit to yourself, ugly

post more stares

LOL

If I want to do another Atma relic, do I just start grinding the fates again because I see no option to redo the quest.

change class?

>handies
>gross
lol wut

If you're gonna post Lizard butts make some webm's at least.

No no don't do that, you are not at the fate part if you do not have one of the weapons.

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Relic_Weapons

follow this and figure out where you left off. because you've done one already none of the quests will show up again, however you can talk to the 2 dudes at Hyrstmill and try to narrow it down.

Mexican Standoff Hour go

cute

I made a thing.

Why is this a webm

that is too much effort

Post the text, I'm too lazy to type it myself

More...

>start on server my brother has a character on
>start on server with Veeky Forums nerds

oh gosh i dunno where to go

>it's a sch that refuses to dps re-run
>it's a whm that does 30 dps the entire run because assize just happens to hit the mobs/boss
>it's an ast card feeding a dps that is objectively doing less than the other dps
>it's an ast that doesn't even have a parser open

These people should all die.

So you're just actually spamming for the sake of spamming? That's kind of sad

That sense of unspoken solidarity when you see another monk.

>a squadron member will occasionally exhibit a preference for a certain squadron composition
You work as I tell you to work, Marine, don't make me shove that into your skull with the heel of my boot!!

/micon "Resurrection"
/merror off
/ac "Resurrection"
/ac "Resurrection"
/ac "Resurrection"
/ac "Resurrection"
/ac "Resurrection"
/ac "Resurrection"
/ac "Resurrection"
/ac "Resurrection"

I typed this on my phone. I dislike you. I hope you're happy anyway.

tfw pull off my opener perfectly on an actual boss for the first time

Well we found the ugly.

What keyboard and mouse should I get for ps4 to play this?

whats up xivg

Does that position mean you're ready to go?

this grown man is always ready to go

Is the validation you get from slutposting here really worth it?

what do I lose?