Would you ever let a woman service your car?

Would you ever let a woman service your car?

she could service me

Yes. If she does a poor job I'll have her manager know.

The only right answer

I don't think i'v ever been to a dealership/garage and see a woman past the front desk. So I don't have to worry about this ever happening.

this.

But my real answer, no. Some airhead put diesel fuel in my long gone Tacoma because she thought there wasn't a difference in either gas pump nozzles.

If i can't trust a lady fueling up my car, like hell i'll trust them doing any kind of maintenance for it.

I like the way you think.

>If i can't trust a lady fueling up my car
This.

A few years ago I decided to do a summer road trip by myself to get away from everyone nearby. It was just me and my freshly detailed car. However being alone and knowing no one was rather boring after the first week, so I made a visit to a friend.
>Drove out to California to visit a friend that moved away
>He told me about shadowing 101 northbound as I'll enjoy the drive
>End up in Oregon and it's time to fill up
>Get out and go to pump my own gas
>People are staring at me, someone wearing a uniform tells me I can't pump my own gas
>Literally what
>Start reading the label on the pump
>Lady must've noticed my out of state plate and informs me about the full service
>Okay.jpg, she also informs me New Hampshire or some other state has the same laws
>Goes on about how gas is dangerous
>I hand her my card and tell her premium, please
>I even ask her not to get fuel on the paint, it'd be appreciated as I spent a week detailing and correcting the car
>Starts out putting in regular so I have to correct her
>She apologizes and sarcastically says she was fascinated with my reflective paint job
>Anxiously sit in my car looking in the mirror as she fills it up with premium
>Watched her pull the fuel nozzle out and lets gas drip all along my numerous layers of protection
>Dear god, I hope the ceramic coating can keep me safe from gasoline
>Just drags the nozzle out across everything
>Explain to her she can take the nozzle out and rotate it so it doesn't drip fuel along the body
>Nofucksgiven.jpg, but she smiles and says have a nice day

Maybe I'd trust a female mechanic, but surely not an attractive one. The Emelia Hartford girl on YouTube is just hardly okay looking, so I might trust her if she was under supervision.

In general, you gotta be careful at places that pump the gas for you.
They'll intentionally overpump, spilling gas down the side of your vehicle, just so they'll make a little bit more.

>being this much of a spoiled little baby
you sound like some rich old fuck complaining about his helper at his golf course making a mistake in how he polished the ball.
There's literally a bunch of dirt and shit floating around in the air and bashing your car at all times dude

Only if they work on the tires. Nobody can do anything else to it.

>own 70k porche
>treat it like your baby beacuse you love it.
>some angry women wage cuck tells you, you can pump your own gas
>spites you by intentional trying to ruin your paint.
Don't worry user, you'll understand one day when you have nice things.

>own 70k porsche
>shouldn't be legally allowed to whine anymore
You have no real problems, other than bigotry

The only thing I let women service is my dick.

.t 18 year old wagie

As long as she's competent, that's all I really care about

But this is a trick question, you should be servicing your own car

speaking of detailing...

>go to car wash rally thing
>have "sexy women" car wash section
>fucking slut drops her sponge on the ground
>grinds debris shit in my paint
>notice the swirls, that and they used spoges

I wish i wasn't such a horny bastard back then I would of known better. never trusting attractive whores cleaning or servicing my car.

I saw this one coming miles away

I've yet to see a woman mechanic IRL. Sure you see propaganda videos and the occasional clickbait propaganda piece but in the real world it's all dudes, all the time.

I dunno, if she can manipulate the rest of the shop into doing the work for her, I suppose your car will get fixed. If she can't, you car is sooooo fucked.

How many female mechanics are actually there that aren't attention whores who upload pictures of themselves next to a car for Instagram likes from desperate horny betas?

I know one who does a good job with high end German cars, but even she'll tell you to avoid "all female garages" and anyone with an Instagram page

the ones who are fat uggo dykes like every other woman who works a trade.

Petrol fucks up your paint, dumbass.
There is no excuse for someone else's incompetents costing me money.

Must be some shit paint

I got something she can service.

if shes got the same capabilities as any other qualified technician, i dont see why not

Your shit

What about my shit? It had a pretty good consistency, but I could use more fibre in my diet

ONLY IF SHES HOT

AND I WATCH TO MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T FUCK UP

GET HER TO BEND HER ASS OVER THE ENGINE BAY TO CHANGE SPARK PLUGS

t. virgin

There's a shop in Ontario that, at least a few years ago when I heard about it, was fully staffed by Women, and really only served women unless you pushed. IIRC it was also half hair salon, so their big thing was getting a hair cut well your vehicle was serviced or some shit. I wish I could remember the name now.

I think they went under

>I think they went under
Who would have guessed

kys

>own property
>people do not respect it

This is a problem. People with nice things do not get a "fuck you, buy something cheaper" card. Why? Because they're not necessarily rich.

My neighbour has two, TWO suzuki hayabusas and a GPZ turbo thingy. 120k house. Knee deep in debt. Admitted to KHV. I can hear the anime music playing at night. Mentions suicide at least once a week. But he has expensive motorcycles so I guess he has no problems.

It's more like the motorcycles are his only retreat from his problems, but because he has nice things that I would never consider having I should go out and dump gas on them. That'll teach him to WASTE his money on shit *I* would never buy. Smug rich fuck needs to know how the shitbox owners of the world live.

You'd be able to see my cum from miles away.

>Just drags the nozzle out across everything
She thought you were an asshole, so that's why she did that. It takes extra effort to do all the things you described. So it's clear she decided early on that she was going to give you a bad gas job.

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

>go to car wash rally thing
Hell no! Those kids are only interested in getting the money. The purpose of the rally is to collect money for their band trip, their club's winter ski trip, or some other extracurricular event. They'll rub hard and fast to get the dirt off.