ITT: unattainable cars that you'd trade for same era cars that are a lot less rare

I'll start

>I'd rather have a F40 even if there's over 4 of them for each 959

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grmvRakMCdE
youtube.com/watch?v=KkE7piBh6us
youtube.com/watch?v=fQsbjZoJic8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I read this 3 times through and still don't fucking understand.

>288 GTO
I'd rather have a Testarossa
The idea is, post a car that is unattainable but that wouldn't be your pick in its era.

This.

Didn't help.

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever because your favorite pick might not be the rarest car

I'm just saying, take X year and take one of the rarest exotics of that year, then name the lesser value car with relatively high production numbers you'd trade it for. The 288 GTO guy got it.
>288 GTO: 272 produced
>Testarossa: 10k produced
A 288 GTO is worth like 15 Testarossas in terms of money, but that guy would trade a 288 GTO for a single Testarossa because he likes it more. Same with me and the 959 and F40 (although the price difference isn't as steep).

any Hurst Olds for a '70 442
amidoinitrite

This still makes no fucking sense

What?

I get it now. I'd rather have a 70 Charger than a Lamborghini Miura.

Which one is the expensive one? I'm not familiar with those cars.
Patrician choice my friend.
I love Lambos but never found the Miura particularly attractive. Now, a Daytona 365 GTS/4, that'd get my heart running.

what a pleb lol, the 959 is faster

Oh, this makes sense.

let me guess, you're one of those faggots who shill for automatics because "they shift faster"
kys, I want to enjoy the car, not compete in races

>take one of the rarest exotics of that year, then name the lesser value car
what do i do with the remainder

You get no remainder, that's the catch. You trade them as if they were worth the same.

I'd gladly give a Porsche 928 for a 450SEL 6.9

the 6.9 is overrated

Used to crash these a lot in gta san andreas

Why I'm so god damn poor.
youtube.com/watch?v=grmvRakMCdE

The era restriction makes it a bit too overcomplicated and silly, and the thread will run put of steam pretty fast. There's tons of relatively high production old cars i'd rather have than a lot of ultra rare modern ones. I'd take an E-Type over a Veyron any day of the week.

But user, that's just too easy. Everyone would name the Exelero and their fave classic

I'd rather have a 3000GT than a NSX. Am I doing it right?

Damn right you are. I'm surprised by your choice though.

3000GT was my first dreamcar. I still like it even if it's trash. It's just pleasing to the eyes.

I can see what you're saying. I'm still surprised you didn't pick a "lesser exotic" instead of a common car though.

I'd rather keep my VW Beetle than get any other car from the 1938–2003 era.

What about 2004?
Did something come out, or was that just the final production year?
If you had to drive a car in a post beetle world what would you drive?

I wouldn't drive anything from 2004 to 2012 and then I'll drive a Sherp ATV

youtube.com/watch?v=KkE7piBh6us

fucking based, I love those things too
been lusting for one for years
the Russians surely make the best weird offroad vehicles

I'd like this one as a RV :

youtube.com/watch?v=fQsbjZoJic8

NOICE
O
I
C
E

I'm glad I asked now. Thank you.

You're welcome.

Yep I want to come up with an even shittier condition

Unattainable cars that you'd use to knock out of line an equally unattainable car in a line or set right next to a junk car compactor because some billionaire has gone batshit and is destroying them all one by one BUT you have to do it at over 60 MPH and both survive the crash and the other car shoved out of line has to work so you can get away and the billionaire doesn't notice, and just crushes your unattainable car thinking it was his, so you've totally saved whichever one you just crashed into also the boot of the car you save has to be big enough to hold two sets of golf clubs because after this you're taking the billionaire's saved crashed unattainable car to a course with a friend and he's a huge poorfag and doesn't have a ride back

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but
>I'd rather have a 997 Speedster than a 997 Sport Classic
Does it count if it's just 250 vs 356 units? If not I'll take a 997 GT3 RS 4.0 instead (600 units).

>Would take a 360 over a brz

I'll just crush everything with my Tatra 813 and be done with this madness.
(You can also put a few golf carts in the back, if that's your kind of thing.)

this read like one of those overly long /pol/ picardias lol

forgot pic

Is golf the ultimate cuckold sport?

Is the parking brake applied on the car in the line?
Also what's the point of getting a rare car if it's gonna be totaled even if it still drives?

Gross, what's up with that giant cyst on his leg?

I'd give a Duesen(((berg))) SSJ for a Mercedes-Benz 540K Autobahnkourier

The Duesenberg (only 2 built)

Golfers are richfags so no

>implying richfags can't be cucks

Instead of trade can we sell said unattainable car and use some of the funds toward another car of the same era? I'd take a Vector W8, sell it, then buy a Mitsubishi Starion

They're still rich. Richer than you. Richer than me.

I'd rather be Jeff Bezos and be a cuckold than be me and be a cuckold.

The Benz

That's the same thing. The only caveat is you have to buy the Starion for the same money you sold the W8. No remaining funds.
I'd rather be me and not a cuck than be Jeff Bezos and a cuck tbqh.

>Does it count if it's just 250 vs 356 units?
yes. I wish the cars were more different though, but that's on you.

Ah okay. I'd still do it at least I could afford to fix and even buy parts (though rare) for the starion. I can't imagine finding anything for the Vector that wouldn't break the bank.

god fucking damn thats a beautiful car

I'd trade just about anything for a Ferrari 599 GTB in RHD and manual, if I'm remembering right there is only 19 of them in existence.

Found the solution for you: Saab 9-5 SportCombi Prototype
Only 3 made, they were auctioned in 2012 so they're in the years the 599 was made