>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Old:

nth for lucy is a welcome and valued member of the dsg community

lmao spam roll haha never stop rolling unless the other person does something first lol! XD

WTF /dsg/?
I got invaded by Dragonsis and now I'm a dragonsis too.

5th for best armor

post fuccboy sliders

hang yourself

I wish he'd stop being a faggot, though.

Dark Souls 2 has better PvP than Dark Souls 3

>Dark Souls 2
haha more like Dark Souls Poo lmao

Yorshka is no substitute for Priscilla and I miss my waifu

Cute Lothric Dragons!

unironically good fashion

they're both shit

New thread new reminder, PC FC going on at High Wall, pass dsg.

post feet first

Hows that 70 vit with Havel +3 and ROF+3? I fucking hate having to wear so many rings just for armor.

>full armor set
>of the most overused armor in the game
>fashion

yet still better than DS1 and DeS

Ignore the bastard trip thread

Real new thread

It was close to that before the slew of buffs but now optimization is a fucking meme so go wild
also
>2 rings
>so many rings

worse than the tripfag

post worst fashion

Fucking degenerates

t. tripfag

WTF I love dragonsis now...

Base Skin Color: 155 140 130

肌色 235 121 131 142 121 138 133 122

Features: 20 128 0

顔バラ 全部128

額眉間 128 255 128 128 128 101

Brow Ridge: 128 148 118

Eyes: 115 148 148 134

Nose Ridge: 位置88 他128

Nostrils: 118 128 83 0

Cheeks: 高さ108 128 128 138 128

Lips: 88 128 108 118 128 133

Mouth: 198 175 128 128 58 128

Chin: 128 118 138 158 128 148 118

Jaw: 128 68 58 78

髪色 100 60 40

眉色 250 200 160

まつげ 10 10 10

瞳 デカイ 37 37 37

Cosmestics: 124 127 94 140 96 121 128 127

its all in order so dont worry about the JP writing
post belly

yeah cool
this is by far the best way to shit up a general for a while

What are these sliders for?

no fuck you this one was up first

Anyone tried making a Soul of Cinder character?
Any thoughts about pic rel? Should I change something?
I'm thinking about changing the demon scar to pontiff knight curved sword, I think it may look a bit more like the one Soul of Cinder uses, but it has even lower damage on that build, and it would require me to either put on a havel ring or increase vitality.

So what exactly are the top tier or meta weapons now that CCS, Estoc and Dark Sword have all been nerfed.

I guess Washing Pole and GFS are still top tier but what else?

a fuccboi more or less
Griffith tier face

use SCS

it has the spin attack spam that soul uses and knocks them back

What the fuck was he doing?

GFS isn't top-tier anymore since the range nerf, Bident is the best spear and one of the best weapons now.

points are too spread out to be anything more than a gimmicky build and why would you use artstor's spear rather than ringed knight or shit like that

Going to do an Aldia cosplay in DS1.
Need a name that isn't just "Aldia."
Thinking "Sinful Scholar" or something.

ringed paired gs, sss, gael's greatsword, frayed

It's contageous.

What are some good areas to take fashion soul pictures?

rather aerodynamic

Well I expected them to be spread out, obviously it's more of a cosplay build than anything. As for the artstor's spear - it looks the most similar to the one SoC uses, mostly because of the coiled tip.

>anything more than a gimmicky build
Hmmmm

Why do people get so fucking salty when you bring out a shield in the arena?

>Fight some guy three times in a row
>Typical passive asshole who only does running katana pokes and then shoots with a crossbow
>Kills me with a sliver of health left
>Face him again, take out my shield and block his gay bolts and gay running attacks
>Rek him
>Same guy, rek him again
>Sends me fanmail and calls me a bitch for using a shield
>mfw

RKPGS is nowhere near top tier user. Are you high?

Interesting list.

I think I'll still stick to the Washing Pole. You just can't go wrong with it.

Why is the Pontiff Knight Curved Sword so high? Am I missing something?

honestly this doesn't look bad

HOW THE FUCK DO LEARN HOW TO PARRY IN PVP

REEEE IVE TRIED FOR 2 DAYS NOW

I ONLY GET PARTIALS

HOW DO I GIT GUD

That one is legitimately amazing though.

Can you make pink Skin in the creator?

He would have been salty regardless of what you pulled out. He was mad about losing, not the manner of which he lost.

Can you get softbanned for item duping? If I give rings to my friend, load a save backup and he gives the rings to my other character while the first one still keeps the rings

uh, just predict
and if your enemy predicts that you're trying to parry and delays their shit
predict that too

That's called muling, and no, it's perfectly safe.

>I think I'll still stick to the Washing Pole. You just can't go wrong with it.

If you do go pure Sharp/Dex because since the Sharp buff all katanas save Frayed Blade and Darkdrift work best with pure Dex.

>Why is the Pontiff Knight Curved Sword so high? Am I missing something?

It's always been the longest range curved sword when twohanded and it wasn't affected by the follow-up R1 nerfs of the heavy curved swords. It also got a huge buff on the WA that makes the Frost Blade on it activate right away giving it immense mid to long range potential with a huge hitbox active at any time which complement the great curved sword 2HR1s perfectly.

Don't care if you're a boy, really nice feet!

Practice. There's really no other way.

If you're getting partial then you're likely parrying too late. Try parrying a bit earlier.

You need to be able to predict when your opponent will attack in order to parry effectively in PvP. i.e. if your opponent is rolling into you there's a good chance he's going for a rolling attack so be ready to parry when you see him roll.

I don't know if it differs between people with different connection speeds, but I can't even parry UGS in PvP on reaction. I have to predict when someone attacks, so It's usually only possible if someone spams light attack, running attack or rolling attack in a very obvious way. Even then I fail some of them.

rkpgs is top tier as a gank spanker in anywhere except pontiff at 100 or less, otherwise it's pretty good for bosses???

Nah, it was the shield. The katana guy was mad at the shield guy because the shield completely invalidates his cheese tactics.

This still up?

it's a roll of the dice with the trash netcode

cheers m8

Hey Lucy!, I'm a relative newfag in terms of names. So can you answer me one question, that being what the hell is a tripfag?

>really nice feet
No such thing.

a-user

This.

People will bitch about ANYTHING that beats them in this game.

Thanks user. Might try out the Pontiff Knight's. Sounds cool.

Yep, PC FC still going on at High Wall, pass dsg, signs on the rafters where my character is.

Rkpg is amazing in an invasion setting.
I really hate how people solely decide how good a weapon is in pvp based on honorfag conditions.

what the fuck dude my little sister just saw this pic

I was talking more about 1v1 duels against decent players.

I know that ultras shine in invasions where you're fighting multiple braindead retards but you have zero chance against a competent player in a duel with an ultra.

Post shit builds

>Thanks user. Might try out the Pontiff Knight's. Sounds cool.

If you do I recommend a 27/40 Quality build with 18 INT for Snap Freeze or points in Faith for regen/healing miracles since the difference between full 40/40 and that with Pontiff Curved Sword is about 10 AR at most when two handed.

seeI assume it's because invasions are so chaotic and there are so many random factors going into the equation that it's hard to accurate assess what is consistently effective and what isn't.

Reminds of that dude with his 60 INT twink sorcerer one-shotting people with CSS in invasions.

That kind of shit will never work against experienced players in a 1v1 situation.

Sad, but true. Most people would rather sit around and bitch that others should change rather than making a simple change to make their own experience better.

Can you still save backup on PC?

Yes, just go to %AppData%>Dark Souls III and get the DS30000 from within its folder and copy it, that's your save files at that moment.

I get that you dislike me, kiddo, but what is wrong with the build in your honest opinion?

That actually sounds like a really cool build both thematically and in terms of gameplay.

I was getting a bit bored with my quality build.

What the fuck do I even do with straight swords? Feels impossible to win with this poise meta going on (I usually play str builds myself)

tripcode is the numbers used to identify certain users by their names, so that the site is no longer anonymous for them. A tripfag is someone who uses a tripcode.

The reason they're hated is because Veeky Forums's entire purpose is to be an anonymous image board. You can say whatever shit you want and 5 minutes later it doesn't matter. When you use a tripcode you're trying to build a reputation on a site where reputation doesn't matter and is a purely negative thing.

what the fuck does that have to do with a guy not liking someone who used a shield? Are you retarded?

Thinking of making a twink build, not sure wether to go with a normal longsword or some ultra weapon so I can stomp gank spanks

Don't speak to tripfags

spam r1 and spam roll

Hey, anyone on ps4 up for some item transfer? You can back up your save so you can have the stuff too or I can drop you tons of souls afterwards if you'd like.

use vordt's hammer

Ah that makes sense in a way. Thanks

He would rather bitch (i.e. send hate mail) to bitch at the guy using the shield, rather than simply learning to beat people who use shields. This is not rocket surgery.

Straightswords are good for roll catching, punishing whiffs and guardbreaking turtles.

Straightswords are not good for R1 mashing into hyper armor. Don't do that.

I know it's hard for a STR player to comprehend that there are strategies in PvP beyond simply mashing R1 repeatedly...

I think the point was that the guy was salty because he lost, not because you used a shield.

Drop slabs and some pyros while you're at it.

>tfw you caught dragonsisdom

I'm down. Where and what pass?

It really is, I recommend Witchtree Branch if you go the Snap Freeze route, here's the optimal build set-up for this, checking mugen you only lose 9 AR by not going full 40 STR while 2H softcaps everything for this while not even getting to 120 yet so you have plenty of room to do what you want with it. The Snap Freeze combined with the huge Frost on PKCS' WA pairs great with the defense penalty inflicting on players and PKCS fast moveset.

>dragonsisdom

OwO what is this

Can't drop Slabs unfortunately.

how does one fight gank squads?

Not him but at least how much STR do you need for it? My low lv invader might not have enough to 2H it

? It is perfectly possible for me to drop someone souls of a champion and great champion.

High wall of lothric, pass dsg
Drop your red sign, I'll summon you with one character, drop you some stuff, then with another, drop you some stuff again and then with a third and you drop the stuff to that character, would that be alright?