>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfQ1ziaS6Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for fashion

Posting in real thread
Tripfags OUT

Is there a weapon that goes with the brass armour set?

bare fists

Estoc with dmb

Propaned?

DMB Estoc

Propaned Greatsword

lorewise
gs of justice or dmb estoc

You're an idiot. I will just post in this one too anyway, and we will have two threads up, making shit worse for everyone. If you actually care about names, just make everyone appear as user for yourself instead of shitting up the board.

Why do you have such a huge fucking desire to be a tripfag? Attention seeking faggot

How many game will it take them to get invading right?

Holy shit like half the hosts I invade are fucking blatantly cheating, and if the host isn't they have a phantom doing it. This is fucking revolting. It's not even FUNNY cheats either, it's just "durrhurrhurr I turned on invincibility because you interrupted my fight club also please ignore my 999 in every stat at SL 120 pls!"

souls player base became pretty AIDS after ds1

ds1 pc release****

I just don't fucking get it. A FAN-MADE anti-cheat is 100x better than the shit From gave us, it's a fucking abortion.

dmb it is then

how do I hit stuff with ultra G sword?

don't lock on

>buffing the big snake men w/ the lothric war banner as an invader
lmao

in pvp?

baits and spacing.

Feels good

I just got invaded by some guy why parried the first swing of every strong and heavy attack I had with like three different weapons.

Is this man even human? Should I be afraid?

youtube.com/watch?v=IfQ1ziaS6Ew

>Wanna play DaS3
>Realize that would mean having to put up with metafags who spam the easiest combo they can for the slick instakills, ganks which cannot be spanked unless they make every possible mistake they can (and even then), Alt+F4 plug pullers who can't handle dying in a video game centered around dying a lot, reactive shitters who do absolutely nothing until you do something, and assholes who have laggy iframes that never seem to turn off
>The only way I can have fun in DaS3 is to join a gank myself and be part of the problem, or use CE to be completely unstoppable and curse people when things drag on for too long
Why couldn't they have made a good game, /dsg/? I really want to enjoy this game legit but so many things are just the complete opposite of fun

Use CE to increase your speed so it swings as fast as a dagger

But seriously you need to either trade hits or just be really lucky with spacing

You know what I really disliked? The spear of the church ((((boss)))) I mean, I like the DLC alot but that felt dumb af

Depends on who gets summoned for you.
Idiots who don't know shit about how it works and how to be a good boss ruin the experience for many people.

>go in solo expecting fun
>a piss pants knight a want gets summoned
>doubt he even beat midir solo

>Invade someone at TRC
>We fight for a bit
>He's constantly getting his shit kicked in and running away to heal
>He has lots of health, always seems to have just enough HP to survive with a sliver
>After he's tried to fight, got hit, ran away, and chugged five times, I open CE
>Two more times and he decides to sprint to the SotC boss fog
>Constantly sprinting, doesn't ever stop, I can't get close enough
>Just as he's about to enter I use the Stalk Dung Pie with AOE script and instakill him
I only felt good about that because I did it to a complete shitter. I refuse to get booted out of this shitter's world like a late-summoned blue after and not getting damage once AND draining his health 7 times.

The funny thing is, I wouldn't have had to do that if this were DaS2. I would have been able to punish his constant sipping, and even if he survived all the way to the end I'd just backstab that nigga as he's trying to enter the fog.

Working on my low level edge-lord invader.
Some one recommended 50-55 for the SL.
I'm also considering staying at 35/40, but what weapon level should I stop at? I assume no higher than +4 or 5 for normal weapons?
On ps4 if that makes any difference.

>Get invaded
>Kill him
>ez lyfe
For real how do people die to invaders? People who don't play PVP? I almost never die to those retards even if theres two

New thread

Some idiot on twitch is hosting a DaS tournament and kicked his co-host after he cursed him during an intermission lol

Actual previous thread: Are you well?

People were duping, muling and cheating on DeS already. Sonybronies who cling to the idea that Souls should've never come on pc are just sad as fuck.

He might have been summoned via sign

should I just go up to +10 if I'm making a sl80 character?

I wanna make a build to swap around between pyro, pure faith and pure int

from fiddling with the calculator it seems pyromancer is the best starting class for this, at worst it's only ~3 levels below optimal

am I missing out on any other considerations?

This, if we are being honest.

If 50 go +6

Depends where you want to invade, I get tons of activity defending gwyndolins corpse at sl 60 +6.

Guys how the fuck do I improve in pvp.

Should I go for arenas or pontiff duels?

At the start when i started duelling, I had an ok winrate. Not i just seem to be losing nonstop.

I feels fucking shit

What's your build?

Anyone good at caster builds? I can't figure out how to make old moonlight work on my Aldrich invader.

>this red that invaded with me using hidden body, the untrue ring and nuking everyone while they think he's just a ghost
lmao, if you're here - insane stuff

Best part is that because of from's anticheat, using a similar add-on for ds2 or 3 would get you banned

120 quality

39 vig
15 vit
35 end

Heysels pick r1 combos into soul greatsword I think so it should combo into old moonlight too? Try it with the sage ring +2, if you are on ps4 I can drop you one if you don't have one.

I love the feeling of starting a new character in DS3. The start of DS3 has a DeS-tier feeling of starting a journey into the unknown and I just fucking love the atmosphere of Cemetary of Ash, the clash of nature, ruins and the absolutely massive High Wall rising in front of you.

If only it would be possible to physically scale the High Wall or get from Lothric Castle to Firelink Shrine. They could've made an entire level out of a road / outpost leading to the entrance of the high wall and let you enjoy a scenic elevator ride up to the top.

Ahh...... the possibilities!

Practice in the arena, a lot. If you die stop and think about why you died and what YOU could have done differently. Next time you find yourself in the same situation, test your theory. If it doesn't work, repeat the process.

The second you start whining about your opponent instead you have already failed.

Is there anything more comfy in this game than being a dragonsis?

Smiting dragons with lightning spears while being a faithful knight of gwyn.

It's not really worth upgrading the bandit's knife for dancer, is it?
How much bleed does rouge add now? Should I just bleed infuse it?

Your build is probably shit
Your weapon is probably shit
You probably don't know how to properly use your weapon
You probably don't know how to properly dodge, space yourself while accounting for regular internet lag.

Work on that.
On that order.
So, for starters, post your build.

I have a fresh character that needs some witch clothes, will return favor if you need something transferred or whatever

Ds3 ps4, high wall of lothric. Password is dsg

Pls respond

Yes. Stop asking this stupid question

So the arena is the better place rather than pontiffs?

Would you like karlas set, the black witch set or both? Maybe some rings too?

All I need to have transfered are two rings and a dagger if you would not mind that.

Damn you Miyazaki for making love feet on women.....

Gwyn was killed a long, long time ago by a dirty undead after lighting himself on fire in an attempt to stave off the inevitable.

There's nothing comfy about that.

As long as you are still getting matches there, yes.

I already posted my build

Both and rings, nice. You've got a deal

thanks, asshole. someone piss in your cereal today?

>pic is clearly showing pussy
>somehow not considered nsfw

I disagree.

If you're losing constantly it's because you don't have a good grasp of the fundemental mechanics of the game.

You can't really blame your losses on your build or weapon every single time unless you're using a great wooden hammer or something.

A decent player should be able to win with almost any weapon/build.

I would honestly suggest practicing at Pontiff's. Arenas are a bit more tryhard in my opinion. Plus you are unembered so fights don't last as long, meaning you have fewer opportunities to learn and improve.

Just focus on the basic like spacing, dodging, roll catching, etc...

Suggestions?

The pussy isn't drawn, neither are the nipples.

It's SFW.

haven't seen this asked yet, but at sl 80 is it worth sticking with +8 weapons or should I just go the full +10?

Typical rule of thumb is make your weapon your level divided by 10 for weapons that cap at +10 or divided by 20 for weapons that cap at +5.

Here's a suggestion: drink bleach.

Alright, give me a moment. Ghru dagger, lingering dragoncrest +2 and sages ring+2 would be for my character if that is alright. You can keep the other stuff I'll drop you.

What techniques should I practice while im at it??

Why?

Eygon-kun you should rest with the rest of us, maybe take a dragonsis with you. It will relieve all that pent up stress...and thats no good for your hollowing curse.

LMAO

hes a twink who hates your soul level thats why.

>that weapon
>that min maxed armor

You have the nerve to ask why?

Just remember that you'll always be a scrub even with your cancer build.

I carry an offhand crossbow just for faggots like you.

do you know how vaginas work Eygon?

Thanks user

Try not being a faggot and using a real weapon

Seriously stop fucking using the general as your own fucking private chat forum

Fuck off and create a discord or something

god damn using a shield trivialises SoC

I was struggling a bit with only rolling, then it honestly felt like I cheated when I switched to a shield

>You have the nerve

triggered? :^)

shitters spotted lmaoooo

>Increase speed multiplier to 6
>Infinitely spam the Splitleaf's WA
>Get someone trapped in a corner so they can't move
>Covering them with hitboxes every single frame
>They're somehow STILL able to spam roll and dodge everything until their stamina runs out
If someone can't get rollcaught in these conditions how the hell is it gonna reasonably happen in normal gameplay

Like, fucking fuck.

excuse me?

>invade a guy in painting of ariandel
>a darkmoon shows up soon
>darkmoon goes after me while the host runs off
>kill the darkmoon
>while looking for the host, two more blueberries come and go
>find the host on the ladder in the tower
>if I try to climb he just drops down and tries to kick me, and he's too high up for the bow angle
>another blueberry is summoned and then another one too
>go after them because it'll be infinitely more fun than ladder wars
>kill them
>search around a bit more
>host has begun critical battle
wew lad, that was pretty fun in spite of the anti-climactic ending. Killing blueberries is so satisfying.
Wish I could've shoved a fat greatarrow in that host's face though.

The Ashen Desert honestly should have been in the main game. We could have worked our way towards Lothric Kingdom through it.

You dragonsis fags are the fuckign cancer of this general

>that build
>minmaxed
ummmmmmmmm

What weapon did Selen use again?

Post shit builds

That host was a saint. Probably the only invasions those poor fuckers will ever see in that covenant.

I'm not even a dragonsis

user didn't know how vaginas work

But user, that build is practically perfect in every way.

id honestly would mount lucy's build desu, looks like a nice teacher.