>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

first for nobushi is CUTE

Second for Peacekeeper is the CUTEST

third for peacekeeper is used goods

>Trying to make ultramarine insignia emblem in preparation for Centurion.

Man, it's hard to pull off actually.

Ill mkake you one senpai

If you show how to make one I'll thank You dearly for you have done a nice thing for a stranger because you can be a kind person.

xth for don't fall for "warden is OP" bait

Warden is OP

I like them, and they'd hamper slashes from the rear at the very least

god damit man, you fell for it!

V nice Ken EXCEPT for using your own emblem

Can someone provide a tutorial on how to create this as an emblem? I tried but it looks like shit.

>he thinks shoulder takes skill

is this gud enough senpai?

not enough slots to make that one

looks impossible

Rate my Skullbringer

...You fucking used two circles to create a thinner line at the top with the second one didn't you.

Motherfucker I'm dumb, this is good.

so is there any reason in buying crates when i get to rep 3 or should i keep grinding my character until i get to whichever rep i get the epic gear at for when it comes out?

anyone know what rep this new gear is going to be available at?

I did indeed

What makes feinting into GB work?

When i try it with law sometimes i get GB myself or the other guys techs it.

Too much shit and no emblem parts complex/malleable enough to replicate it.
The sword-root look rad though.

;_;7

Its a bug, dont bother

>lamenters
muh nigga
but you forgot the teardrop

>He doesn't represent his faction with every set he designs
bruh

i meant feint a heavy then GB like normal, not the exploit.

is this game more cancerous during the day on weekends or has this just generally gone to shit?

It works when they go for a parry and you went from feint into GB fast enough to catch them during the heavy startup. It works with my berserker often when I pretend to go for the top heavy chain finisher.

it only works if your gb connects right when the opponent is in the startup frames of a heavy attack. some characters have a tighter window than others.

Oh, that. Feint into GB works only of your enemy tries to parry your feint

>Snow nigger
>Centurion
Fucking disgusting

>Highlander gets added to the game
>screams "FREEDOM!"

I know
I don't know how to make one, the editor is rather limited, transformations are only rotations and resizing, no stretching

make another heart shape but black, flip it upside down, make an arrowhead shape that's white
cover half of the heart shape to make a tear

please no

this game would be 10x better without gooks. they're a fucking plague on this already shit game.

But there are no Vietnamese in For Honor

oh no

what's the quickest way to level up? none of these orders are for the character i'm leveling and i wanna get my conq to rep 3 by the time the weekends up. wat do

I don't think it can get any better.

thanks, maybe they were lighting me or somthing because somtimes ill do it then not even land the GB because they were in the middle of a light or something.

I ended up using an oval and heart, it's inelegant but it gets the point across, much like on the tabletop.

zerker swings heavy from right
halfway through heavy changes to the left
looks like the way a zone flicker switches

was this the games shitty netcode or is there some kind of new exploit out there?

user, that's called a feint

and on the character

This game would be 10x better without "competitive" players.

>yet another 4v4 full of warlords on the other team
i didn't want to enjoy those games anyway

It depends. The worst person I've seen is SypherPK. Any time you call him a faggot for using busted shit, he'll say "dude I play to win, you want me to personally gimp myself?"

He gets DQ'd from tournaments pretty often because of how badly he abuses it. If you compare him to someone similar to his skill level, like Petemoo, he just looks like a whining faggot.

Damn the Vikings are fucking the Samurais territory

he only used shug pre nerf now he switched to warlord.

And he still plays the exact same way. He'll run around in circles doing charge mixups and nothing more. Most of the people that play this game competitively have put all of their resources into using shit that's getting patched. They aren't even good at other mechanics of the game.

what kind of shitty tournament would dq someone for tryharding? I would've thought that was the point

>you will never have a normal looking axe that isn't rusty

you can't faint and then continue your swing you left off
the indicator switched. it looked like a zone flicker.

They DQ him for using glitches agreed to break the game. Like near-instant charges, excessively using guard break cancels, etc.

>guy hits me once
>lose half of my health because of gearscore

this is not OK

soft feint, yeah its an exploit

Run defense on gear instead of max attack, max stam reduction

>playing anything other than duels

I find gamemodes with more players = more fun

>you will never have a normal looking longsword that isn't comically oversized

Obviously, because that's where the animeshitters are

I was watching that tournament - he did zero gb feints, and "near-instant charges" are intended behavior. You press the button, you start charging; there's no built-in delay.

playing dominion. me conq and a LB are watching C while 2 others watch A

LB and i take turns fighting anyone who runs into our zone. warlord and warden are the only ones bothering with C. after a few 1v1s warlord and warden both run up. LB is the first to swing. LB vs warden me vs warlord. warlord and i are locked on to eachother just starting.
i unlock to see how LB is doing. warlord unlocks too. we both watch the fight standing shoulder to shoulder cheering. warden kills LB. let him get the execution because he'll need the extra health. me and warlord go at it warden watches and when i win warden spams good fight.
it really was a good fight. i made 3 new friends that game. this shit is way more satisfying than dog piling some poor bastard.

you guys got any other pleasant experiences shared on the battleground?

never forget

>8 killstreak dom order
Not possible, not even with others against AI because all their is is in-progress matches where you join at 500 points and have no more time and online you don't even have to try because you'll just get angry.
Why does it Ubi take years to fix MM off matches?

>warden will not get plate armor and will instead get a shitty variant of the already existing armor

>all there is is in-progress matches
user, just stay in the lobby. PvAI game lobbies never close, even if you're the only one in them.

plus if you let someone know you're trying to get it they might help.
i asked someone to not steal kills because a friend and i were doing the order and he followed me around as LB and pancaked people and kept other bots from jumping in.
we did the same for him after.

git gud

got it 1st try

why does centurion have more/better armor than warden

Just don't try that as anything but Raider or Shugo and it will be no problem

why raider or shug?

Because Raider ZA from combo does insane damage and is perfect for killstealing when any other guy would not be ready for the killing blow. Same for Shugi'scharged heavy.

honestly, i do use raider on most bot games just because bots hardly ever parry and it does have crazy damage. haven't played samurais much.

Holy Christ how have you not forgotten how to breathe yet?

>tfw I wind up preferring the Kensei coatless and without paint

It can be a very frustrating order if you do it as a class with weak attacks. But you just shouldn't do that.

Classes with weak attacks are faster.

Classes with slower attacks hit harder.

If you're stealing kills you need to know your class.

>baddies cant even get an 8 kill streak without stealing kills

lmao

No, you need to fucking Raider zone attack that bitch, your attacks could be 1ms fast and you would still lose to him at killstealing because he can go for the killing blow half an hour earlier than you.

Look pretty good, I like the simplicity, but you should at least throw a symbol to show some kind of loyalty

No skull engravings/10

what your favorite part of this game /fhg/?

I like sitting on the enemies point in dominion and facking up anyone that comes into it

nothing like winning 2v1's and 3v1's

That's a pretty cool Ken

My current emblem is just a shitty deadpool face because I suck at emblems. For Kensei I'd want some legitimate clan emblem for maximum weeb, like Date's, but date decided to have the most complicated clan emblem in the history of Japan

staying with a teammate on one point and taking turns giving whoever steps into the zone a good thrashing.
i mean we could dogpile him and boost the point faster but what's the fun in that.

this way i can see my teammates moves, learn the enemies and not feel like a piece of shit for ganking. i feel everyone involved has a good time this way.

Centurions wearing jeans and a t shirt under his armor.

>honor fagging in dominion

user please don't do this it really ruins the mode

>conq hits like wet noodle
>pk has the highest damage 2 lights

And I thought honorfags only really showed their ugly, pustule ridden face into Elimination and Brawl

fuck off to duels reee

i bet you're one of those faggots who jumps in while your teammates already winning a fight only to run away after you've given the enemy revenge.

how is what i'm doing ruining the game mode?

imagine feeling bad for playing the game properly

revenge doesn't help as much as you think

it's better than not having it at all in the first place because someone jumps in only to give them revenge then takes off once they get it.

>tfw 5 purple geared characters
Life is expensive

you say that now, but when warden, conqueror, lawbringer, warlord, valkyrie, and nobushi are all knocking you down with their unblockables, you may reconsider

no I play dominion properly, I take points and help teammates when they need it, if a teammates is fucking someone up, Ill leave him be or start gbing them so he can get free hits in

I usually sit on the enemies points anyway some I am rarely ever near my team

Dominion isn't for honor fagging, please go somewhere else and do it

nothing more annoying than a sandbagging teammate who's doing absolutely nothing to help the team, at least go cap some points or something you may think you're being honorable but all your really doing is dragging down the team, you might as well be sittin gin the corner of the map afk