>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Employee_tunnels_terminal_entries#Radiation_storms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T-51b master race reportin'

Commonwealth + Nuka World

Daily reminder this is what T-45 fags look like in comparison.

NEVER EVER!

The Commonwealth + nukaworld map that i saw was the overview one

im still looking for that one, the highways between nuka world and The Commonwealth fits perfectly

Looking at a real world map, Nuka world would be in one of the two boxed locations.

probably the one closer to Boston since its mentioned one can see the glowing sea of the southeast of Nuka world

>tfw too retarded to realize Far Harbour was actually Bar Harbour, Maine

Neat.

Fuck, there aren't any good power armor helmets for a MM general.
Everything makes you look like a grunt/lieutenant of the faction rather than the leader.

Best I've seen is the fucking bioshock set.
And it's kinda shit.

is nuka world really that close to the commonwealth? from my impression of the weather system it seems really different from bostons

Its outright stated in at least one note/terminal entry in Nuka World that one can see the Glowing Sea to the southeast.

I'm from the show me state, show me a pic hoss

And I'm from the, "don't ask to be spoonfed" state.

Play the game yourself hoss

Patrolling the Commonwealth almost makes you wish for a nuclear summer.

I can't tell whether that's an intentionally feminine breastplate or not. I don't remember it being like that on the original APA.

While I don't know what terminal entry specifically user was talking about, there is one that mentions the rad storms come from just over the horizon

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Employee_tunnels_terminal_entries#Radiation_storms

>The fighting outside has died down a bit and we've barricaded the gates to Kiddie Kingdom. While we were finishing up, a weird storm started to blow in over the horizon to the east. We barely had time to finish up, and when it hit, it hit hard. I've seen all sorts of storms, but this one was different. Almost like a tornado with green lightning arcing through the sky. We all ended up taking shelter where we could, but a few people just got sucked into the vortex and were just gone.

>We were trapped for hours while that crazy storm passed over. It must have picked up the fallout from Boston, because everyone has been sick for weeks now and quite a few have died. Those of us who haven't are... changing. The preparedness videos never said anything about this.

Also
>radtwister confirmed for canon

It's not just the breastplate; the groin and thigh area, and the "gap" look somewhat feminine to me for some odd reason.

>Scribe haylen will never be a companion
feel bad man.

Some people recommended me to try Fallout 4, so I bought it and installed it to see what all the hype was about.

Guess what...

The game sucks. I can't believe how you guys jerk off to that filthy piece of crap. The first thing that I noticed was how arcade the game felt... it felt like a dumbed down console game. The shooting feeling felt like crap and really "plastic".

When I play an RPG game, I want it to be immersive and I want it to feel real... not like a shitty console game that had to be dumbed down to please the idiots playing it on console.

The dialogues were empty too. Didn't feel immersive and didn't feel interesting... at all. Now, about the building system, some people might like it, and I think it's ok, but if I want to build houses, I'll just go play Rust orHouse Building Simulator 2017.

Anyways, that was the first Bethesda game I ever played and I was always curious to know what all the hype was about these games. I keep seeing some meme pictures with quotes from Skyrim and Fallout 4, so I thought hey must be good...

I was dead wrong! And I had to lose money to see it, since two hours was too short for me to try the game and get a refund on Steam. I definitely had my lesson... Fallout 4 is nothing else than a crappy console hyped game game like cod or battlefield.

I'll go back to S.T.A.L.K.E.R, which is a real RPG that has a strong modding community and a big replayability.

Hopefully this post helped at least one person to avoid getting tricked by Bethesda and their marketing gimmicks.

Peace.

>Proctor ingram will never be romanceable

Mate, you're retarded. There are at /least/ 6 Fallout games, more than half of which aren't by Bethesda and that's even ignoring TES. And neither F04 nor any Stalker game are traditional RPGs, I don't know what you're baiting about.

Hot.

>S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>RPG

>ADA will never be romancable

Brotherhood of Steel members got fucked. Not only is the only related romancable companion a filthy synth, you're fucked when it comes to all the BoS ladies and you're fucked when it comes to the loyal tin cans.

AGAIN NEVER EVER

Fucking facepunch fags

Yeah I thought it was ridiculous the only BOS companion gets kicked out halfway into the game.

>YWN be able to romance Mechanist
kill me

>you'll never make her silver shroud/mechanist fanfics come true

Wait, the BoS kicks Danse out instead of killing him?

>short pudgy woman with hooves and no hands

It's your choice.

Hard speech check where you can convince Maxson to let Danse go, in exchange he's kicked out of the BoS and will be shot on sight.

Stay mad, casual cunts.

You know exactly what I meant. You can call that style of game however you want...

But changing subject because you know you're wrong and can't show your point, tells us that you simplys fell in a hype trap.

I bet you're pre-ordering every single Bethesda game, because you're a dumb console fanboy felling straight for the artificial hype.

Stay mad.

This is pasta fresh or stale?

Fuck off lad, I hated Fallout 4, I'm just calling you out on saying STALKER is an RPG.

same here , fallout 4 is trash and new vegas/3 aged worse than the stalker series.

Im going to play some call of chernobyl with my boatload of mods like the patrician i am

You're still retarded. It's hard to figure out but unlike /sg/, where all three games could had been a single one, /fog/ is about six different games. Once you figure that out, we can proceed to call F04 a piece of shit only played by the mouth-breathing retards that keep making sure Zenimax isn't bankrupt.

Still pretty weak to even have that option.

man, the stcop weapons mod is much more enjoyable to use than ANY weapon in any fallout game i ever played.

I was really truly relying on fallout 4 to be good, but the fucking tiny map and ridiculous bullet sponge enemies was too much for me to get into.

Why?

Danse was for years, one of the BoS's most loyal soldiers, who even Maxson almost treated as a #2.

While Maxson would want him dead because he is a synth, hes not totally inhuman, and you could leverage that against him to keep Danse alive.

>Why?

Because synths are abominations.

>and ridiculous bullet sponge enemies
Ohh so your problem is that your shit as the time.

>but the fucking tiny map
Its actually larger then STALKER's

Lore-wise, how does the BoS make ends meet? While their cult ideals might appeal to some people I don't remember them being particularly polite or caring enough to attract more volunteers. Do they just bully tribes for food and rely on the oil rig loot? I haven't played Tactics and this might be relevant.

They trade with locals the same as any other groups.

Maxson isn't exactly happy about the whole situation and throws back everything Danse says in his face. The only reason he even agrees to letting Danse live is because you as a soldier are quickly rising in the ranks and are basically his #3 at this point, it's your word he's taking, he doesn't give a shit about Danse.

>Ohh so your problem is that your shit as the time
i was running around with a pistol consistently head shotting super mutants 5 plus times with ease
there was a 2 story house the super mutants were living in with a gas station or store or something across the street
I picked them all off with a higher caliber pistol over the course of 20 minutes
it was boring, not hard

>Its actually larger then STALKER's
But the maps in stalker were still oodles more unique so you did not notice it being smaller, and there was no fast travel so it really felt like it took longer to travel the maps. Who would want to go back to bar or cordon from the zaton area to do something??? It takes nearly an hour

>The only reason he even agrees to letting Danse live is because you as a soldier are quickly rising in the ranks and are basically his #3 at this point, it's your word he's taking, he doesn't give a shit about Danse.

That's just really really dumb.

In exchange for what though? Regular weapons? Just being a middle man seems inefficient to me, especially with the size of the land they have to keep under control.

Which BoS?

Maxson's BoS goes around purging hordes of super mutants, feral ghouls, and raiders, and uses the good will generated by that to attract recruits, and get donations from local farmers.

They also use their vertbirds to protect caravans, earning them big discounts.

Not him, but the BoS does not own land, they don't even really "rule" over anything.

They just go around collecting tech, and purging shit like ferals, super mutants, and raiders

Not really, it's like convincing an asshole to not shoot his loyal pit dog in the face because he doesn't like how it turned out. It'd be difficult, the guy's an asshole, but you could argue to set it free.

>But the maps in stalker were still oodles more unique
>empty forests, swamps, and generic soviet-era bases with a few dumb looking mutants in them
>unique

>Not really

Yeah really. It's really dumb. He doesn't know if Danse is a double-agent or a synth who just found out he was a synth, he knows the entire layout of the Prydwen, he knows locations of BoS outposts, he knows the entire in and out of the East Coast BoS.

Keeping him alive when there's a chance he's working directly for the Institute is insanely retarded and doesn't make a lick of strategic or tactical sense.

You say that if Danse dies, you leave. Maxson has a moment of insight and realizes you're the player character and he can't do shit without you.

Except its brought up in the quest itself that Danse isn't a synth infiltrator, and had no idea he was a synth.

He just happened to e an escaped synth ho found his way into the BoS

>Except its brought up in the quest itself that Danse isn't a synth infiltrator, and had no idea he was a synth.

Except you can't know for sure he's lying or not and neither does Maxon. We're talking about the perspective of Maxon making this decision.

>He just happened to e an escaped synth ho found his way into the BoS

And he happens to be a synth and detriment to the Commonwealth, which leaves the only option of killing him.

>Except you can't know for sure he's lying or no
Except you can because the way they find out Danse is a synth is from The Institute database(which included the database of escaped synths) that you secretly copied without the Institute knowing.

Literally, the eason they know is because of The Institute's own files.

Regardless, he's a synth and the Brotherhood isn't in the business of letting synths live for a reason. It's a really stupid decision and shouldn't have even been in the game.

You have to stand by your principles as a leader.

All synths must be destroyed or it's useless to destroy the insititute. It's objectively proven that they are dangerous pieces of unstable tech.

I mean if you start making exceptions for which synths deserve to live, why even destroy the institute in the first place? You're tacitly implying that the institute's replacement of people with synths is an acceptable practice.

>Nexus is being slow as shit again

Might want to check your internet connection.

She's so cute. Especially all her drawing and stuff.

I really want to make a house for her at a settlement that's decorated with comic book stuff, and themed around superheros with all the stuff I've collected around the commonwealth and her lair and stuff.

>Regardless, he's a synth and the Brotherhood isn't in the business of letting synths live for a reason.
Except they let Nick live

> You're tacitly implying that the institute's replacement of people with synths is an acceptable practice.
No your not, becuase not all synths are made as replacements. Danse wasn't, Sturges, Magnolia, all the synths in Acradia in Far Harbor, the VAST majority of synths are not made to replace people.

>next Fallout (not 5) set in Montana during winter
>mines & factories
>BOS again
>Rushmore dlc

Second part was meant to be a reply to

You're completely missing the point.

Its hard to not miss the point when you have no real point beyond expecting everyone to be a blind fanatic to everything.

THIS.

/thread.

Most overrated game and series ever.

>Montana
topkek no

Fallout 5 will be set in either
-Seattle
-New Orleans
-Miami
-Chicago
-The Broken Banks
-One of the big Texas cities like Dallas-Ft Worth

BOS should be a blind fanatic to their opinion of synths at the very least. They're a piece of technology that's designed to replace humanity.

how would one add the "Lover's Embrace" spell to something like a bed? I am trying to sleep with my black settlers like a good slave owner would

>They're a piece of technology that's designed to replace humanity.
Except they aren't you idiot.

Synth replacements only represent the smallest minority of synth production.

Synths are designed to be the ultimate robotic workforce that can adapt to any situation with no human oversight freeing humanity to spend all of their time doing whatever they want instead of having to work.

I've played all the STALKER games and I've played all the Fallout games and I loved them all. I love you. It's okay you don't have to feel angry anymore.

>tfw your /kys/ general was shitposted to oblivion so you have to shitpost all over Veeky Forums to get a reply
It wouldn't be too bad if they had more spin offs to be honest. They can't actually make a finished game anyway and the DLC world actually feel more focused and better designed. Although they would probably just make cheap cashgrabs.
An entity with fucking consciousness won't be a work slave for long, numbnuts.

>you will never tell her how amazing all her robot creations are
>how impressive it is for a single person to build this army
>you will never build her confidence as Isabella, not the mechanist
>you will never take her on (safe) missions and roleplay as the shroud as she roleplays as the Mechanist
>you will never sneak into her room on her birthday while she's out and put in magazine racks and put all the million superhero magazines you've found in the commonwealth

>Its hard to not miss the point when you have no real point beyond expecting everyone to be a blind fanatic to everything.

We're talking about the fucking leader of the Brother of fucking Steel.

Regardless of whether a synth is a replacement or an original slate of a human being, it is still a representative of the Institute's tech, goals, logic etc

if you accept even one confirmed synth to be valid because of muh feelings, then you accept the entire philosophy of creating artificial life that can be controlled by an autistic elite.

What would you have Maxson do? If he allowed Danse to live and serve, who knows when the Institute could activate him as a sleeper cell? Suddenly, you've got a Courser in a full suit of power armour raging havoc on the Prydwen, and what's worse, he appears at first glance to be a friendly. He could probably get to Maxson with ease due to his high rank. The idea that Maxson is somehow wrong to condemn Danse to death is ludicrous.

>An entity with fucking consciousness won't be a work slave for long, numbnuts.
Synths aren't designed to have consciousness, and The Institute has been attempting to remove it from them.

Ripping consciousness from a creation that developed it is not only absolutely barbaric, it shows how little appreciation for life the Institute has. It's no different from performing a lobotomy.

> then you accept the entire philosophy of creating artificial life that can be controlled by an autistic elite.
This isn't how anything works.

Accepting Danse being alive does not mean you accept controlling synths.

Holy fuck, can you straw man harder?

Except The Institute never believed that synths had consciousness, nor can anyone prove they actually do have it due to the whole "Chinese room" argument which makes it impossible to tell if they truly have it, or if they are just really good at faking like they have it

He's saying if you can accept that Danse should be able to live as a synth there's absolutely no reason you can't say the same for every other since.

It's a matter of principle that Maxon should be adhering to, but isn't for some contrived reason.

>Dallas/Fort Worth meme

As a DFWfag I don't see it happening, everything is spread the fuck out meaning the game world would have to be fuck huge or like New Vegas were towns feel like an themepark MMO because of shit scale.

On top of that there is next to nothing underground, no subways, no basements, Austin has all the cool caves. Can't imagine much interesting wildlife if they hold the idea that everything livestock that wasn't a cow or ram got wiped out during the war. Then again Texas wild boars get fucking huge, eat everything, destroy everything, and one was weighted in at almost 800 pounds and could work as the game's "oh fuck oh shit" monster.

As much as I despise Desdemona, her whole point about how if a machine perfectly imitates human emotions and behaviours to the point where nobody can tell the difference, not even the machine, then it is absolutely inhumane and monstrous to treat them as anything but the equivalent to a human, is absolutely right.

Guy you are responding to here, I live in Austin and can't see it happening here either.

There really isn't all that much interesting to see.

Texas in general isn't that great of a state to set a Fallout game in because, while its huge, its also hilarious spread out, and we have little in the way of national historical landmarks(let alone many in one place) for a game to ape on.

I just listed a Texas game because its seems difficult to imagine that they wouldn't try it at one point, especially since BoS isn't canon, and they would want to firmly write over it

Can someone tell me how I feel about the brotherhood of steel?

Is the basher perk worth getting in F4? I have no idea how much damage it inflicts.

Pride that someone cares about humanity and it's future.

They're the most fun faction, they get access to all the best toys.

>er whole point about how if a machine perfectly imitates human emotions and behaviours to the point where nobody can tell the difference, not even the machine, then it is absolutely inhumane and monstrous to treat them as anything but the equivalent to a human, is absolutely right.
Not by an scientific standard no.

Talking about where the next Fallout is going to happen is stupid, it's going to be a fucking decade before the next one comes out (if it ever does) because they still have the elder scrolls and the new ips that they're working on before it. people should just get serious about modding fallout 4 to be better

Retarded morons always on the verge of extinction despite their technological prowess.

What exactly is a "scientific standard" here?

>No scientific evidence the machine does or does not have free will

To act like it doesn't is just as moronic as acting it does.

You can't have science without a moral foundation.

Prove to me synths are conscious.

Prove to me you are conscious and aren't just reacting to your environment.

Prove to me you're conscious and not an artificial intelligence.

What SPECIAL should I put for a melee build for FO4

r8 my first actual house build

The dining table adn seats around it are going to change once I find a model I like