pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia – DLC Briefing
youtube.com/watch?v=9P63IrQ6bWM

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Lackey_CCG
serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Comprehensive_Rules_of_FE_Cipher
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja is a terrible person, a terrible mother, and a terrible waifu And isn't canon.

Azura a shit.

Quick! Come up with a challenging yet unique final boss fight that isn't just 'an enemy with very high stats'.

Faye is super cute

Walhart.

Azura a best

>game reuses portraits for bosses

A huge dragon!

>fishpiss waifu
>best

Spic just dropped the bombshell that the kanashit thread was his work, no reason not to ignore it now

>Game reuses portraits for their special attacks.

Are we talking final boss fight including the map or just the fight itself? In any case...

Takumi.

Takumi's my favourite final boss because he's still mostly bound to the restrictions of being a Sniper (in regards to most of his stats except huge HP, though everything else like his clone and his Yumi are busted). He's also vulnerable to status making it rewarding to hold onto your staffs until that point. He's still pretty dangerous to fight and just reaching him is even more dangerous.

Redpill yourself on Cipher.

Get this:
serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Lackey_CCG

Read this:
serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Comprehensive_Rules_of_FE_Cipher

>>early threads are okay as long as it's not lucina
Spic approved comment

Early threads are not the problem to him so much as "early threads with girls i dont like"

I love Felicia so much.

why?

Because it's fun

Would you rather have

1: A Lucina thread
2: A family guy thread
3: A thread started by TharjaAnon
4: An Etika thread

???

Lucina

1 is literally no a thwack on the arm get over it

3 is maximum hypocrisy

2 and 4 is fake news nobody falls for those

Thinking about training an Eliwood. Does he work better with +Atk or +Spd, and what is his best bane?

A Robin thread

in order

>no Thracia until September
>have to put up with this nonsense until then

Why are those our only options?

Ashera?

You literally have to do a bunch of Legend of Zelda gimmicky bullshit to even get close enough to damage her

Any of those but Lucina

I love Rukina!!!!!!!!!

>mfw /feg/ gets permabanned for shitting up Veeky Forums with 2manyGenerals

Skrimir in Heroes when?

If it hasnt happened by now i doubt it ever will, sadly.

>lucinafags shitposting again

I kinda wanna play it but I wish the lackey thing was more...automatic.

Post Robins REAL waifu

>ISIS will never add colorless laguz units and make rolling colorless worthwhile

Either boon is good. It's the difference between Deathblow 3 and Darting Blow 3, while Fury 3 or LaD 3 can be either. His Def sucks ass so either -Def or -HP is fine.

You'll love controlling a 5* Durandal Eliwood on player phase, but he can't trade blows for SHIT so you better be packing Desperation if you're using that +Spd Darting Blow 3 Eliwood or you're gonna die.

The final map is the hero and party returning to the home castle after victory. However, the evil God/king/dragon merely faked his own death, and is now enacting his last stand. You must survive 30 turns. The lord is locked in the throne room, but normal keys can unlock him. Every five turns the enemy blows a massive hole in the castle walls. On the fifteenth turn the moat dries up. The buffed enemy king shows up turn twenty. On turn 25, the evil king warps into the throne room. Every wall can be destroyed, but all walls have 100 health. Various doors in the castle can be opened by keys or attacking them.

>Play Conquest
>Reach chapter 17
>Lose all urge to play it
>Birthright is way to easy

We'd just make Advance Wars generals.

>Post high scores.

Using a 4 star, this is probably as high as I can get.

How to properly introduce children in game without having to deal with "inter-dimension microwave" solution?

Would you play FE where in the middle of the game time skip several years ahead, with only main hero (with different, older look - heshe could start as litteral kid like in Infinite Space) available and your new squad being composed of children of your old squad, while their parents no longer being usable?

Ever heard of FE4?

It takes a bit of time to get used to, sure. I had to change my hotkeys around to where I could just press them in sequence to do my necessary actions each turn.

>HURR DURR I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE BASICS OF MILITARY STRATEGY

Worst King

I want Wil in Fire Emblem: Heroes!

Hopefully never, filhty subhuman.

I anything I should add or replace for the gauntlet?

Oh, good to know you can do that. I'll talk with my friends to see if we can try playing someday, then.

You don't

You either do it like FE4 or do some stupid excuse like in Fates. Granted I liked the kid system in Fates a bunch because the idea of customizable units gives the game a fair bit of replayability, even if most of the time they don't change that much

No. I only checked info about very first game and gba games to know the stuff about series.

Robin takes what pleases him, and what he pleases

I like Hana

Robin's real waifu is Robin herself.

FE1 sprite Cain and Abel

Can anyone tell me a reason to play Fates? I can change my opinion on it if I get reasons to play it.

Used a lvl 24 4* Anna and couldn't be assed to try this time around. Gave up my Zephial for LaD which was a dumb move since I could have sniped another Effie for my tank memes all with Distant Counter.

I should be in the 5k range by the time it ends.

>How dare you get kidnapped when you were a toddler! Fuck you!
>I like this

Conquest has good gameplay

That's the only reason why really, I didn't find many of the characters very compelling.

Any special ability, especially now while grinding SP is more efficient.

This is my limit.

Is the bar set too high for some units right now?

Some of our favorite characters haven't been released yet, but units like Ryoma, Hector, Reinhardt, etc. may be setting the bar too high.

Soren was a unit some people were waiting for, but he is outclassed by Nino and Julia. Karel was another one people wanted, but compared to Ryoma, he's weapon fodder. The only way they could compete is if they filled a niche roll like Eirika and Ephraim buff bots.

Basically, for players that try to get the most out of arena, will we be forced into using these tip tier units instead of our favorites because they're just too weak? Or maybe we will eventually see a power creep for future units.

I hope another of my favorite units that gets released (Joahua) can compete.

>Hasha no Tsurugi and Echoes added in S9
>Thracia 776 and Heroes in S10
>Sacred Stones and Warriors in S11
>all before 2018 starts
Where the hell do they go from there?

WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING TEAM IN ARENA HAVE A VANTAGE HECTOR AND A WINGS OF MERCY DANCER
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

I think the gameplay is fairly fun.
FE always had one note characters so I ended liking some of the characters a lot.

>Ryoma wields the lightning katana Raijinto
>Hector wields the lightning axe Armads
>Reinhardt wields the electric tome Dire Thunder
>Nowi's breath is Lightning Breath (plus)
>all four are considered top tier units
>all use electricity or lightning in some way

It really boggles the mind.

FE Switch, obviously.
Maybe they'll do more than one set on it and/or Echoes too, like they did with 13 and 14

Conquest can be challenging and fun but the story, especially Corrin's reactions to everything, are legitimately bad.

Birthright on the other hand, is equally as bad for the story but there's no challenge to anything whatsoever. For example, enemies wielding magic weapons with zero magic stat

>tfw Didja Redo's FE1 Abel and Cain will never be canon

Better writing than the entire series

Well... A lot of characters from that game made me cringe or I just disliked their design.

For example, Peri was the character that made me cringe a lot.

Iceberg

Herofest banner. I just fought some faggot with a defense entirely Herofest focus units, all +2 and above.

If we don't get a Zelgius 1 in S9, I'm going to chimp the fuck out.

>nowi
>top tier

>make a post in old thread
>don't realize it's already past 750 and most have moved on to this one
>miss out on Tharjafag being BTFO
>prisonanon probably didn't see my reply (
)

Every time.

Oh... So I'm not missing anything? Just seeing Peri made me not wanting the game.

>Ryoma wields the lightning katana Raijinto
>Hector wields the lightning axe Armads
>Reinhardt wields the electric tome Dire Thunder
>all four are considered top tier units
>all use electricity or lightning in some way

It really boggles the mind.

Alright this chapter's pretty straightforward, so let's begin

Peri is pretty shit, yeah.

There's some fun ones at least for me though. Arthur is funny, Niles is entertaining, Effie is basically Illyana 2.0

Did /feg/ finally die?

Come join the Severa Fan Club today!

Can Xurkitreee be the 4th top tier unit?

For starters there's a bunch of green units in a cell, and Saul uses the Rescue staff to pull out the recruitable one

Yuno is statistically complete garbage; she's worse in most areas than Tate (who pretty much stopped seeing combat a long time ago for the most part), but being able to fly with 8 movement makes her a tiny bit useful I guess

I would rather kill myself

Not as long as I can shitpost about my defense wins.

I think there's legitimate challenge with the gimmicks in Conquest and some of the characters are okay. I really like Arthur, even though he's not great. As a whole, I don't regret buying Conquest and had a lot of fun with it.

Revelations on the other hand, was pretty awful and Birthright, while being a good intro to the series as whole for newcomers is not going to be as fun as Conquest for anyone who's played FE before.

Yeah, FE Heroes was my introduction to a little bit of Fates and Arthur was pretty funny!

I dislike dragons and edgy shit, so I thought that Fates wasn't for me at all.

Me 11th from the top

>Revelations on the other hand, was pretty awful
My standards are low as fuck to where I fully enjoyed Birthright and Conquest alike and FE6 is my favorite FE and even I thought Revelations was the worst fucking thing.

I wouldn't call Fates 'edgy'.

An enemy with sorta high stats that has a special attack that can chain through nearby units and has an AoE fixed damage property like Savage Blow except that it can be lethal and is applied with each hit. But it only works like that on enemy phase.
Basically, if you have all your units clumped together, he can damage them all with SB being applied on each hit. And the fixed AoE damage even lets him kill units with high def/res. So you either need a unit or two that can win with little nearby support, or you need to send everyone in so you can kill him in one turn.
Oh, and the standard throne HP regen and unlimited reinforcements from behind.

This is cool too.

Here Niime can be seen using the Nosferatu tome to make training her Tome rank up much less harrowing

With it in hand, she can survive much better (until it breaks anyways)

How can you lose to such a meh comp

>I dislike dragons and edgy shit
But user, FE is all about dragons!

What do you mean by "edgy shit" though? If you mean "lol murderrrr xD" characters like Peri, there are barely any in the series. I actually think her and Henry are the only ones (but I kinda like Henry because he has a nice support with Ricken, and a okay backstory, not to mention his voice isn't annoying)

Do try the other games in the series though. FE is very varied and fun, so you're bound to find some game that appeals to you.

I'm always worried I'll be in one of these considering how shit I am and how I've come across people in these threads before