/aog/ - Attorney Online General

/aog/ is a place to primarily Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1yCibPCRlUiNanG13VUyDimvYYzv5Hj-L0zP9W2VP3e8/edit

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>Theme Template Archive for AO2:
docs.google.com/document/d/1CuduJm723hEVhPnxHl0n16BJ9scASwyH_8TzV4d-TjU/edit

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: youtu.be/uOqR-y7jXKQ
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo: capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1IV2hR0z8oWEdnC8il9CfYcaXFXWR7N_O59mMhRTmTlw/edit#heading=h.z0b3l01gjbnz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hate you Verin I hope you jump off a bridge.

Bye bye coppu, hope you enjoy leaving.

You memed up the fucking case and caused your bench to suffer many penalties. You didn't listen to your lead, and you kept talking out of line when shit was hitting the fan.

So you were held in contempt of court for an exchange of having your lead's bar replenish because you're the one who kept fucking it up for him.

Want to pin blame on someone else for your own screw up and "leave forever QQ" or are you going to take it on the chin like a man and learn to deal with it?

Getting 404 errors for the download links in the docs. Anyone have a mirror?

Use this main document, the one in OP is..something else.

The judge gave out penalties for literally the most trivial reasons and you know it. I'll admit some of it was deserved but most of them were the judge being an easily pressured dickhead letting the prosecution run the court. I don't care if it's in-character it's not fun to play against at all.

Thanks.

git gud

>Lead presents attorney's badge presents badge as joke
>shoot it out of mid-air also as a joke
>Two penalties XD
>this is somehow my fault entirely

>didn't read the court record
>continued to talk shit even after the judge refills the bar
>gave a theory then straight up said "lol i got no evidence"
>didn't expect people to react to the shit you do in an improv

>Expecting a manfred not to ask for penalties for dumb shit
>Keep doing dumb shit

I would respond properly but I'm too butthurt to recall the events of the case properly. What I do know is that the judge is a fucking slut that sucks Manfred's old cock every night. Are you for fucking real judge? I ask about what a witness recalled from the crime scene and I get a penalty because the prosecution got upset? I give out some bantz and they beg for a penalty? It's fucking obnoxious.

Make Atmey Great Again!

MAGA!

daba daba

>Not understanding the manfred gimmick
>Playing right into his hands.

Yes I don't appreciate getting a penalty because Manfred told the judge "He said a mean thing to me, penalty pls" and the judge going through with it.

>Literally what he does in the games
>waaaaah i can't keep my mouth shut

Just because you play as Manfred doesn't give you a free pass for whatever bullshit you do. You can give it but you can't take it.

>Someone berating you is the player you think it is
>This much salt

All penalties before the final one is a fucking meme.

That the judge refilled the bar means that the penalties meant less than nothing/they were a joke to begin with.
You are a cuckold and that's the end of that.

>literally cost me my slot
>durr they meant nothing
Epic truly epic ;)

>Offer to leave
>WHAAA THEY FORCED ME TO LEAVE

Nice circular logic shithead. Let's not ignore the fact that literally everyone was threatening to kick me off because of the penalties as well.

>says he'd leave if fails a theory
>fails theory
>muh penalties

>>>circular logic
>>>>literately said he'd leave if fail theory
>>>>lead didn't want you to do it
>>>>>"lolno let me give theory"
>>>>>fails theory
>>>>>>"wow everyone is kicking me off for my theory"

>Whole court thinks you are being shit
>wonders why he was ganged up on

That stopped mattering when you offered to leave.

>thinking I'm mad about fucking up the theory part and getting kicked out for it and not about the "le penalty for irrelevance XD" bullshit. I only spouted that out at after the theory because I was kicked out and I had enough of the game at that point.
Oh sorry for not enjoying being shat on.

Cool

Alright I'm gonna stop here and just apologize straight up for being an immature crybaby shithead. Everything just left a super sour taste in my mouth and I didn't want anymore. I've been uninstalled the game and my computer isn't fast enough to download a 2 gb game that fast. So yes go ahead and laugh at my misery and how I pretty much ragequitted from AOV. This the last (You) you'll get out of me. I need to take a break from all of this.

>All that rage posting,
>Is going to come back anyway
Told you

A server crash mid-case is a tragedy and a comedy rolled into a fantastic mess.

holy shit i kidnapped a children

Prove it

Defense.

I'm not sorry for that memecap

I guess, in the end...

Don't you dare

This truly is-

Anyone remember the dude who had broken English and he was a red suit vest character? Anyone got a link to a video of him?

the crossovercourt being fucking dead?

he's fucking dead too

The Dark Age of the Law.

>Gant played [AAI2] The Dark Age of the Law.mp3

The "Compensating For An Update" Update is now out! Download it in the link below. Server restart in a couple hours.
docs.google.com/document/d/1IV2hR0z8oWEdnC8il9CfYcaXFXWR7N_O59mMhRTmTlw/edit#heading=h.z0b3l01gjbnz

Confusing update.

inb4 "mikotoba never botches an update!"

miko didn't do the update

Merge compressed music first, then the update, or you'll overwrite the new anime.mp3.

What about the backgrounds?
Do i just delete the background folder?

Keep until server restart. When the server restarts you can use the new bg. You can still nuke it, but you won't see any new bgs.

I meant that you'll only see gs4 as default since the new bgs don't exist in the server just yet.

>update botches inis

>Client updates also botch inis somehow

>Doing nothing botches everything somehow

Sleep tight, /aog/.
May you indict someone special in your dreams tonight.

Prove it

what's the best recorded case?

I'm so glad that the moderation team finally stopped being bitches and actually started banning shitposters.

Who'd they ban?

Verin.

River for starters.
Given, it took him ERPing in the lobby twice and literally begging the mods to ban him. But they did it.
Good riddance though. I'm pretty sure the guy was a sociopath.

>update botches char_icons as well
Why is Liquid so much worse than Mikotoba at this?

I'm new and I'd like to start playing, where do I download the game/client?
All the google doc links are broken/vandalized.

Kek, don't be put off by thread shitposts, they're not really representative of the game itself.

Thanks

How big is the download? I'm at 2 Gigs and it seems a bit large for a game like this.

3.x at worst.

It end up like 4gb cause people keep shoving whatever shit tickles their fancy in.
So basically >bloat lmao

It's because quality 3d characters take a lot of space.
Also 500+ music.

Please do not think the thread is representative of the community as a whole, and I do apologize about the links in this thread. It's unofficial and the person who made it did not have the proper links at all.

Dont do it

it's not broken or vandalized, that's an official doc

Another botched update

Heyo where the stenographers at?

2 of them are in basement shittposting in global

He also ban baited every day for months.

If someone throws toilet paper at a police station, they should get arrested in seconds, not when the police station and its neighbourhood resemble paper igloos.

>people keep shoving whatever shit tickles their fancy in
And they don't know to use their computers. The music folder's still larger than it should be. People still keep uploading unoptimised gifs.

By all means upload your things, but at least take efforts to reduce the inconvenience other people suffer when downloading it. It's a rule of content creation, but it's not enforced for some reason. In fact, ever since suggesting it, I don't think it's ever been enforced. It's slightly ironic, because some of our current mods were once quite vocal about "bloat".

You know, I come into these threads with an interest in playing the game but literally nothing I read makes any sense so I don't think I'll ever actually download and play this piece of shit.

s a v e y
o
u
r
s

>Listening to the thread at goddamn ALL.
Well shows how retarded you are.

>current mods were once quite vocal about "bloat"

not in the past 6 months, everything that spews out of Turto's mouth has been memes going ">implying bloat exists", bro doesn't give a fuck, Adam's too drunk half the time to form coherant sentences, Anongrill doesn't even play and has about 10 servers worth of files anyway so she doesn't care about bloat, Namu does what Turto does, the only mod who actually cared was Mikotoba.

>anongrill doesn't even play

where have you been the past few months?

Don't be upsetti, have some coupons!

The pub, mate

Dying ist verboten