Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: BB can't be ascended until the 10th so stop asking about her final ascension.

>[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSV8WMc_Yq0
youtube.com/watch?v=tYPVaxn-hjU
typemoon.com/download/stay_night02_mirror3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>All 5 cards are for the same character

How often does it happen to you?

First for summer mama!

Best boy.

Babylon > All

Tiger thread.

LIZ THREAD

Where are you guys getting this summer Raikou shit from? What did I miss while I was asleep?

Nasu is such a hack he needa new ideas and stop turning every girl into a bland waifu

Jesus christ my poor wallet.
Summer please don't come anytime soon, I need to save up

youtube.com/watch?v=qSV8WMc_Yq0
Taiga is still Taiga.

Best.

Hey lizthreadanon, you should make a kiara liz.

It was shown at Machi Asobi.
Some other stuff was Herc animations soon.
Agartha soon. Brown EoR girl and a purple twin-tail assassin will be there.
Drake (NP?) animations soon.
I saw a tweet about them considering buffing certain limited servants but I don't know if that was legitimate or not.

When will it be Hundred's time to shine?

Easily one of my favorite Riyo pictures, it's so cute how she holds the arrow poking her head out from cover

Will Sita be a 4* or a 5*?

>kiara liz
>not melt liz

Only when it's the only Servant I have left.

Announced during machi asobi

>Some other stuff was Herc animations soon.
No, they said that it will take a while before we get it.

(S)He aleady had the Zero event and Camelot.

There a guide for what battles have what enemies?

Oh shit new Drake animations soon? That's the most exciting thing for me out of the bunch.

>A voice tells Emiya that indeed, he was such a person. Even at that time, he killed many people just to achieve his goals. Emiya fires a couple of shots reflexively. He recognizes the Saint Graph pattern, and she wonders if he has forgotten, or if it was a memory lost when he became a Heroic Spirit. She talks about a cult that arose in a certain country, which attracted devotees that were people in power or scientists. The cult grew, and there was not one evil person in that cult, except perhaps for its founding mother, who created it on a whim.
>An angered Emiya fires more shots, though nothing comes of it. The voice points out that he killed everyone in the building in order to kill the cult's leader. Because the cultists did not want to lose their leader, they had no choice but to try and kill Emiya. Emiya crushed them all, and finally reached and killed her. Her body, at least. Her heart remained unharmed. The voice thinks that if she were in Emiya's world, she'd be a little happy, but get bored very quickly and jump off the roof. Emiya's actions as an ally of justice were amusing, but he himself is a comical and insignificant man.
>She tells him not to commit any thoughtless violence. Emiya can never escape her - he killed innocent civilians, and has to bear that sin. Someone like him would fall into hell even without ever encountering a poisonous moth like her. A mind of steel is not something a human can have. She asks him to please melt away like the Saber she devoured. But with this her doubts about being in Emiya's world have been cleared up. Why did Emiya twist his own beliefs all in order to kill her? It was because in that world, only he saw the ending of the path that she would take after being transformed.

Least Detroit has a full backstory now.

4*, she's a spoken for woman.

Sita when?

youtube.com/watch?v=tYPVaxn-hjU

Can anything top the classic?

SE.RA.PH Kiara:
Ahh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
It hurts, it hurts, its collapsing, my whole self is being destroyed...!

The circle of life and death once again——————
No no no, I can't bear it anymore...!

Someone, someone help me, stop me, no don't——————
Ah, no no no, ahhhhhhhhhh!

No! I don't want this! I hate it!
One more time! Let me try one more time...!

Because, because——————
I'm not...

I'm not satisfied yeeeeeeeeeet!

* She said all of this as if she was a girl in a doujin screaming while the protagonist is cumming inside her

The voice of a man:
——————Not bad.
This is a nice ending for you, Sessyoin.

Kiara Sessyoin:
(...but, I can't deny it was fun.)
(I wonder what's so wrong—————— with her and me.)
(I who drowned in a lake of pleasure, and she who jumped out of it, that——————)
(Ah, I see. That's where the answer lies.
(If I were to be given a punishment... Then like her, I'd like to become an Alterego, if it is allowed——————)

Seven master swordsmen confirmed. No new class of course, DW would go out of business if they did that

>(If I were to be given a punishment... Then like her, I'd like to become an Alterego, if it is allowed——————)
Ok it's pretty much a given we're going to get a "good" Kiara now

It never said that

>* She said all of this as if she was a girl in a doujin screaming while the protagonist is cumming inside her

So will she be playable or not based on that fgog

Can we finally stop shitposting about this now? Kiara herself gave a hint at possibly becoming an Alter Ego, she wants to become one like Meltlilith. That's a big hint at her appearing.

Perhaps

Soon boosting suicide rates again when people fail to roll her!

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

No it doesn't count, shut up.

No

To be honest I only want Kiara because those sprites were way too arousing to only be seen once.

Which KP items should I prioritize?

Make all the liz for the event. Claw Liz, Stilt Liz, JK Liz

So what is the bear minimum of buffs to remove before Kiara is feasible to defeat for the average player? 5% NP, relevant card type and defence?

It really doesn't matter. So far there's no point to saving up KP, you use it for the Kiara fight and nothing else.

That sounds like a major flag or hint at playable status

Is Kintoki still the best welfare?

Wonder if we'll be getting some Alterego mobs instead of Shadow Servants now. I'd like to see their effect on cavalry team comps.

Double boss battle with Jekyll and Hyde Alterego when.

>that final monologue
Therapist Kiara's personality surfacing? But affected by CCC Kiara? Neat.

Probably way more than that for the "average" player.

is the voice of the man Zepar?

Probably EMIYA Alter who died with her.

No, Lost Man.

Pathetic.

With the woman from argtha we'll finally have 2 black girls

Will Chaldea's cute and devilish new nurse host a regularly scheduled BB Channel.

My first thought was Andersen, but he calls her Kiara instead of Sessyoin so I'd say most likely Bob.

So when will we get Alter Ego Kiara now that it's all but confirmed

Why was the UBW adaption so controversial?

Why doesn't Red Man die when you kill him?
Is it because a sword that's broken is still usable?

So if we get Alter Ego Kiara it will be with the therapist personality?

Because it was as entertaining to watch as your average shonen crap, but completely dropped the ball on being a faithful adaptation to F/SN, which is a seinen.

>completely dropped the ball on being a faithful adaptation to F/SN

Explain? What did it do wrong?

Because unlike Fate/Zero, UBW didn't tackle the idea of toxic masculinity well.

Reminder that nips gods are stronger than anything in the nasuverve

It's Demiya.

Why would Kiara even be a Servant? Melt and Lip would have vanished if wasn't for BB.

It did though. Didn't you see the ANN review of episode 22?

Take this crap to

> wanted caster M
> RUUURUUU BREEKA spam
so this is how Hijikata felt last event huh

What's with ANN's obsession with Type-Moon stories?

Cheating like BB, a CCC Kiara gambit? If she could get a version of her on to the Throne, she could still hope to "win"

>Wanted caster M
>Bring Quetz and 2 Ozzy
>She didn't event had the time to get her shank out once.

Poor evil witch.

UBW gets most of its weight from the internal conflict of Shirou, and recognizing the fact that he's a broken person on the inside. The anime adaptation doesn't give any insight into Shirou's mind so it just takes the "I want to be a hero" thing and runs with it the way he describes it allowed. Him being fucked up by the fire, or having an internal struggle, or being torn between his feelings for Rin and Saber, or any of that other shit.

Shirou goes from being a broken shell of a man functioning on false ideals but committing to them anyways, to an energetic child who refuses to be shut up.

Who are worse - Zero secondaries from ANN or Prisma secondaries?

>Amaterasu
Kek
Nips know they're all shitters so they can only be awesome in anime

>literally confirms what I said day 1 when he was released.
feels good man.

Quick Caster when?

why not

There's no reason to include that line unless it will be followed up on

Kiara will change and finally be allowed to "win" instead of being trapped in an endless loop of losing because she wouldn't change

>Quetz and 2 Ozzy
> against a ~500k hp caster
ok that's just mean

Prisma secondaries mostly keep to themselves and I think they've largely jumped ship because 3rei started to become a more traditional Fate story with loli fanservice sprinkled in. So Zero secondaries by default.

Man, I can't believe (You) canon cucked Tristan. First he got reversed and was an asshole, and now this. When will Tristan catch a break?

Zero secondaries from any place.

BB didn't do much, lip and melt got recorded since they weren't in extra world, so there was a small chance the world would accept them.

tfw drops are pretty useless this event.

In the VN it was shown through explicit and intricate detail that UBW only helped Shirou to win because he preys on exactly one key advantage over GoB and even then it relied entirely on Gilgamesh being a retard and letting Shirou close the distance.

The anime made it look like UBW was equal to GoB and that Shirou was simply stronger than Gilgamesh. It got even more egregious when Shirou seemingly stopped using UBW at all and was just flying around with Rho Aias and shitting all over everything before slicing Gil's arm off.

It feels like even ufotable realized this because they had Gil literally say
>You beat me fair and square with UBW
as if to remind viewers that it facilitated Shirou's victory.

>Why would Kiara even be a Servant?

Why would Shiki even be a Servant?
Why would Irisviel even be a Servant?
Why would Ilya and Kuro even be Servants?
Why would Kiritsugu even be a Servant?

That question isn't really an argument against anymore.

Is Cu the best node for chip farming?

>Why would Kiara even be a Servant
how is this even a question

>watch old Fate/stay night promo
>narrated by Microsoft Sam

typemoon.com/download/stay_night02_mirror3.html

Thanks for the laughs Type-Moon.

can the anti kiarafags stuff it now

even if she doesn't get in right away they left the door wide open for her

Most of those aren't servants, they just kinda followed you back.

Why didn't Gilgamesh just use his vastly superior speed and strength to punch a hole in Shirou?

>Mooncell level Suzuka

BB is an AI program that's pretty alive, she's not even the original BB.

Let me rephrase it: why would the human order give a shit about a beast? Even Melt and Passionlip weren't going to be added to the throne until BB kind of handwaved some bullshit with Mooncell.

she'll never be summonable kiarashitters

i think he was asking what debuffs make the fight easiest

A mix of both I'd say, Kiara still being lewd to appeal to her fans but she won't be seeking eternal pleasure like in CCC anymore.

In my opinion, Kiara sees an Alterego version of herself as punishment because she'll be denying to herself what she loves the most, but at the same time she wishes for it because she will be able to obtain the romantic love she never experienced like the rest of the Alterego did.

You made this post yesterday.

They're Servants, they just aren't Heroic Spirits. There's a difference.