PSA: Waze on Android Auto is a go

PSA: Waze on Android Auto is a go.

No more beta sign up required. You can install or update right from the Play Store today.

Sorry iFags. Not for you because Apple doesn't allow third party apps to access GPS.

Have fun literally letting the jews know exactly where you are at all times

The NSA already knows where you are. They've tapped every device you own. Using a consumer service for basic navigation means absolutely fuck all.

Did you miss everything Snowden already told us?

Who cares if you're not doing anything wrong

t. Ari Shekelstein

>using waze
>ever

Kill yourself today

t. cop getting his speedtrap cucked

What? Waze is pretty based. Saves me a ticket every time I roadtrip.

Cops use waze too boyo

Sure they do :)

Waze is such cheap shit software

t. Goyim getting his speed and location tracked 24/7 by the gubbment

Doesn't really matter. The alerts are based off of what other users are reporting.

>he thinks his speed and location isn't tracked 24/7 by red light cameras and speed cameras

Your license plate is scanned by every police car and tow truck that you pass....

If they do, it means they have to leave their good camping spots for greener pastures.

as if literally anything electronic isn't already tapped

I've accepted big brother knowing what I'm doing, who cares.

>and this is exclusive to waze
literally lmaoing @ u

>caring about android auto or carplay
Gtfo normie

>t. too poor to afford a car with AA or Carplay functiinality

The regular google maps app already tells me if there's a backup and should take different roads, which is all I need.

The last time I used waze I would get constant alerts about cops that weren't there. I don't need other pussy faggot waze users knowing where I am and I don't need yet another app making it easier for kikes to track my location

Waze is better at alerting to traffic jams and road hazards, according to everyone.

The only thing Google Maps is better at is actual route planning.

And caring about others knowing your location so that they can help you drive safer is stupid. Nobody really cares where you are.

>road hazards

More constant alerts to shit that either wasn't there or would just be some random vehicle on the shoulder. Completely worthless app, go shill elsewhere shekelberg

The edge is strong with this one.

Why the fuck would I want my phone to communicate with my car? I have an iPod for music. I don't want my car reading my messages or any of that shit. I want a car to be a car first. Not a computer.

For those of us that aren't living in 2003 with an iPod, we mainly want our phone connected to our car for music. And if its gonna be connected at all, might as well let it tell me how to get somewhere occasionally.

the dumbest of all arguments

>Sorry iFags. Not for you because Apple doesn't allow third party apps to access GPS.

Does that mean you can't use Google Maps on an iPhone??

>Apple doesn't allow third party apps to access GPS.
what is snapchat, google maps, yelp, etc

what are you smoking

send me a list of all your usernames and passwords. I'll just check sometimes to make sure you're not doing anything bad, I promise! Shouldnt matter if you're not doing anything wrong, right?

It doesn't work on Carplay because Apple a jew.

>Waze has no plans to bring its app to Apple CarPlay. That’s probably because Apple doesn’t seem to have any plans to allow third-party map apps to be blessed up as the default navigation applications. Android users, however, can download Waze for Android Auto right now.