Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Justice is at hand Edition

What's new?

>Nexus Challenge 2.0; Oni Genji skin, Policeman D.Va, loot boxes, and more in Overwatch and HotS
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/nexuschallenge20/
youtu.be/Bv2t9lwC7lk

>**Megabundles Announced**; All players will be able to unlock up to 20 heroes for FREE
>Promotion ends May 22nd, 2017
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/megabundles

>D.Va Hero Announced
youtu.be/UgJLvtx5PzI
>Heroes of the Storm 2.0; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20
>Genji Hero Announced; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/genji
youtu.be/-SJgvzPRFEI
>Hamamura Battleground Announced; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/hanamura
youtu.be/Dq5-18Vt-c0

>For Nexus Challengers
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>New & Experienced Players - Advice on Improving and Not Raging
youtu.be/dR220gLIUEo

>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/

>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20718358/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20766461/
>Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20726730/

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where can I find you ?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
icy-veins.com/forums/topic/30557-warcraft-event-coming-to-the-nexus/
heroesfire.com/hots/wiki/talents/skeleton-mastery
rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Li Li/Li Li - Default/LiLi_Healed02.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DAILY REMINDER

Nova has bad skins. Give me Queen of Ghosts quality or go home. Who else has a main with bad skins?

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

I'm sorry, did you say something? I was busy thinking about justice.

I'm coming /hotsg/.

I really hope so.

How did that Widowmaker skin even make it live?

The widows face is ugly and the legs are thicker then the charecter model. Its almost as bad as that one tracer skin with the fat goggles

>YFW "Haha I dont know how to play this xD"

We need more Thicc blood elf heroes!

01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 00101111 01101000 01101111 01110100 01110011 01100111 00101111

They already have hammer why would they add bastion

Xth for Li Li a CUTE!

Oh fuck off back to /wowg/ you utter wank. Is Ralph back yet?

no you are not

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

Facts!

I want to marry Zagara!

>leave game when we're winning
>don't get leaver penalty

GAS ALL LILIS

Alright so to whoever is watching this "pro" game

Americans are fucking shit at this game. Not a surprise, but this is their best?

Requesting the pic of garithos surrounded by subhumans with uther in the background

everyone that plays any stealth, or illidan is a massive fucking faggot that needs to kill themselves fucking immediately.

reminder that filling in HL is how you lose

What if they play genji?

>tfw contemplating if i should start playing stealth characters so i don't have to pay attention to blurs near me
>tfw too lazy to select a face

xth for Zuna Feeds PogChamp

No points for who won this one.

The worst part was my teammates weren't bad, our lineup was just shit. Thanks QM Matchmaking.

The only stealther real fucking men play is Samuro.

>zuna playing valla
>walk alone to the other team merc camp
lmao

What about Kenma?

>murky without anyone in lane kills a fort in 3 minutes
>mfw

>Be last pick
>Tell team I won't play support
>They ignore me and don't pick supports
>Pick the hero I was gonna pick
>Everyone gets mad at me for their own mistake

>ywn get held down infront of your pc by Lt Morales and get your prostate milked while she insults your gameplay replays

why even live bros

I find whenever I play Murky the enemy team has it out for me and will throw 5 heroes at me, chasing me entirely across the map if allowed.

How can you enjoy losing?

>Aya Blackpaw still now in the game.

What?

that dude's dick is bigger than her torso wtf

Reminder for what?

Which heroes does anal? That will be my new main.

>Be Xul
>Have to get within fucking tickle range of people to use my abilities
>get blown up because abilities are pretty meh
>skeletons are unimpactful as shit

why does he exist

Li ming is a canon buttslut.

none of them

What

Abathur of course

furry

Support is the worst role in the game. You NEED a healing support but they also have the least impact on the game.

He's a pusher not a team fighter. You're supposed to be pushing, and in the situations where you're helping your team have to have good positioning.

So her trait would be something like having every ability summon a jade golem, and when she casts a lot of abilities in succession the golems get progressively stronger?

>Not picking Uther with a Holy Light build and being unstopabble

Li Li is stricly anal since she is saving herself for marriage.

>get lili announcer
>throw it on since it's the only one i have
>"TWO AT ONCE"
>start to get erect
>"THREE"
>"FOUR?!"
>fully erect at this point
>"It's so cool when they explode like that"
>imagine her talking about my penis exploding a huge load of cum on her face
>have to fap after the game

Why the fuck did they make her so lewd, I have to switch back to the default announcer if I want to actually focus on the game.

Maybe she could be like Azir from LoL and use her legion of Jade Golems to attack her enemies while she whips them with a scorpion tail chain weapon thingy
One ult is her calling down White Eyes from the sky in a thunderbolt, where he then pushes a lane like a boss objective

icy-veins.com/forums/topic/30557-warcraft-event-coming-to-the-nexus/

Li Li has always been lewd.

you see the wave you clear it
mount your horse
move to the other lane and clear it
gank someone while you are at it
sticking around with wave to hit forts\towers is bad in most cases

>Play as Tassadar in qm for shits and giggles
>team pushes with a 3-man lane, leaves top lane unoccupied
>OhBoy.jpeg
>Go top to make sure it's not TOTALLY rushed down, not really sure how much I can do as Tass

>By some fucking luck, it's being solo-pushed by the enemy Tassadar
>There can only be one
>Engage in the slowest and most drawn out beam battle ever witnessed

Actually started to win, before we both got displaced by running to map objective.

taoshi or taoshi skin for valeera when

It's not like he didn't give them warning.

To keep two lanes pushing. Or something.

The Morales medivac can have a pretty fucking big impact if you're alpha enough to get your team to listen to you.

so do you just clear and then let your skelly dudes have the lane to yourself while you push another lane?

This was on hanamura where there aren't really lanes so I guess he's pretty bad there

Cute

>them
I'm talking about him.

Trait: Jade Idol - Plant a Jade Idol in the ground that summons a Jade Golem every 30 seconds. The Jade Golem gets progressively stronger as the Idol stays alive. The Golem will march down the nearest lane attacking whatever it comes across.

Ability 1 - Jade Shuriken - Throw Shurikens in front of you, if they kill someone summon a Jade Golem at that location. Jade Golem's strength is based on Jade Idol level.

Ability 2 - Jade Lightning - Shoot lightning at target if it kills targets, summon a Jade Golem.

Ability 3 - Jade Blossom - Summon a Jade Golem at your location.

Ult - Summon White Eyes (Lvl 20 upgrade - Summon the Storm Guardian.)
Ult 2 - Jade Storm - Summon a Jade Lightning storm in targeted area and summon 3 Jade Golems.

yeah he is bad when you cant rotate fast
just clear and go roam before new wave is the optimal playstlyle

Nova seems like she'd do anything for the right price.

>Solo qp
>4manv5man
>They have Cho'gall, Chromie, Morale, Jaina
This game is fucking garbage during the weekends

That would be kinda neat.

best girl

Nothing wrong with that.

taste for blood or sieging wrath on azmodan?

I don't care how much you try to get me to buy it, I'm shooting for the brightwing announcer

man with gun hero when?

Taste if you have someone to help you stack, Sieging otherwise.

Infused power.

Naventic has such terrible map awareness. Like seriouslly, what the hell? Across all three of their games today, 7 players were caught 1vX on the opponent side of the map, between the destroyed fort and their keep wall. Like, Zuna will be over there solo just attacking minions like the entire enemy team isn't about to collapse on him. But it wasn't just Zuna, Kenma and someone else did it as well (big impact I think?)

How do these people even pretend like they're pros?

Tell me about small changes that would greatly improve one of your favorite characters /hotsg/
I want Xul to be able to make 2 more skeletons.
It could be locked behind a level 10+ talent, I don't care, I just want more skeletons.

Why is Kerrigan so shit? Is she ever going to get fixed? Half her talents are useless and she has some of the weaksest ults in the game.

Even her design is boring and shit. Dive hero, hope you kill them.

>There are Tass/Tyrael justice memes, but no Together We Are Strong meme with Artanis and Zarya.

Raynor?

>the worst team in NA try to use the team comp of one of the best european teams

I don't even know the point, he never landed a good hook in 20min of game.

heroesfire.com/hots/wiki/talents/skeleton-mastery

delete your post

Raynor and Greymane?

So when are the losing teams in HGC going to change? Im sure there has to be a team better than Naventic.

I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD

Okey dokie.

I don't get this game i go for the objectives while teammates kill mobs in the lanes and i get bitched at for overextending but if i sit with them they get the objectives without hassle then crush us

How the fuck am i suppose to play this game its very confusing, I seem to get focused on silenced and blinded whenever im low health however whenever the enemy is low health and i chase them they get away because team too busy focusing on mobs

And i have to constantly hearth and use healing stations for health which seems to waste a lot of time

2 or 3 weeks.

LOL, 5 minutes in and I forgot stitches was even in the comp. 0 impact on the game

rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Li Li/Li Li - Default/LiLi_Healed02.mp3

t-thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

That's already a talent.

Did anyone ever get to lvl 20 on Hanamura? I don't think I ever did... like every game in that map is so fucking fast.

kek
I mean on top of those 2, silly.

post heroes that did nothing wrong

Nova only needs a couple of simple changes to bring her into a useful role

Give decoy a 10% dmg and double decoy as baseline, gives her an escape, something to poke with without endangering your position and makes the decoy talents worth taking.

Drop Anti-Armor Shells, replace it with Lockdown which roots an enemy for x seconds.

Ideally I would mix a couple of the decoy talents into 1 or 2, move Lockdown to level 4, move lethal decoy to 7 and move Ghost Protocol on Level 13-16.

Thats all Nova needs.

Kerrigan gets devouring maw, zagara gets summon ultralisk.
Both characters are way more fun to play

Then you're playing Murky correctly.