/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread non-lethal tennis edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

chiaki

Mugi!

I love my darling husband

Amami!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

night /drg/

Adorable Koko!

night terufucker

to that one user who wanted tulpaman's relationship chart, here it is

I want to cure Shinguji

I want to fuck Kaito!

I'm going to sleep, it's nearly 4am. Goodnight /drg/!

my otp

Good night!

I want nee-san to step on my cock.

You too should go to sleep. It's late Amamianon.

Say new stuff the same old crap wont be good in the video.

Don't worry, I was planning on going to bed now too.

Good night to you too then!

I'm actually starting to really like this pairing.

I want to lock Valwin in an airtight room and cut out his arms and legs and sew out his mouth. Then, Monaca, who mysteriously grew up a dick, will fuck him, while he cries and looks in horror as the little girl fucks the pedophile. She'll start cutting his face, slowly, so he can feel the delicious despair. Finally, still fucking him, he'll stab him right in the heart once he cums, so he feels the pleasure of despair, and she's the last thing he sees as he cries blood and breaths a last time, despaired, before dying.

Afterwars, Monaca slowly eats his dead body, after fucking it a second time, while his shit waifus are forced to watch.

It's cute, one of the few things you can ship in V3 that doesn't end in inevitable tragedy. Her crush on him is very sweet and she'd dote on him in a relationship, which is nice because Saihara's kind of depressive.

At least include this, then.

Posting best girls!

YES YESSSS

Excellent taste, user.

Hiyo, /drg/. Guess I walked in on an early bread.
Koko!
Wtf I love Kuzu even more now
I'm tempted.
>It's mentioned on the second page that he is purposefully playing the game as he likes with his own entertainment in mind.
Fitting for his talent.
>The writer then makes a joke to use the blood Momota coughs up.
Kek.
Being Hoshi is suffering. More news at 11.
Talks over voice acting, makes Gerard Way jokes 24/7, undying hate boner for Ouma gets annoying fast, hate boner for Kirumi is just unfair(Yes, I know his history with maids), his hate for Amami is unjustified, and he makes references every five seconds stretching desperately.
>Kaitouma
Officially the best content Valwin produced.
Kek.
Thank you for Kokoposting when I can't.

Jess will be mad user.

Jess literally made a ghost Kaede AU just so she could ship her dumb crackship and cuck Saihara eternally.

As far as I'm concerned she has no right to tell anyone else how to ship anything.

>A terrified Ouma attempting to run away from Momota with a dart lodged through his arm and blood dripping to the floor and trickling down his arm
>Suddenly pulled down by his foot by Momota but kicks his hand off of him and gets back up
>Momota uses the opportunity to catch him but Ouma's resistance ruins his attempt at tackling him
>Momota grabs Ouma by his wrist and scarf in an attempt to keep him restrained
>Ouma starts shaking around in an attempt to wriggle free
>Momota starts to struggle in keeping him still
>"No! No! I don't want to!"
>"Calm down, I'm not going to kill you!"
>"You don't understand! If I leave here....!"
>Suddenly, the door unlocks to reveal an exisal
>Maki opens the hatch and looks upon the sight
>"Momota!"
>Ouma and Momota quickly seperate
>Ouma still holding his wound, takes the opportunity to run towards the remote
>Maki pulls out a crossbow and fires it towards him
>Ouma manages to get the remote but it quickly slides out of his hands and across the floor
>Ouma's vision goes hazy
>"..Eh?"
>Ouma slams to the floor on his side
>"Haruka-!"
>Ouma starts to choke on his words
>Indescribable pain rushes through his body all at once
>"..Make it.. Stop.."
>Ouma can't talk
>"It hurts.."
>Ouma can't move
>He attempts to get up but barely manages to be on his hands and knees
>Ouma crawls towards the remote only to feel a sharp pain in his body causing him to trip
>"I don't want to just yet.. I can't.. Not until I.."
>Ouma tries to use his arm to drag himself towards the remote
>"Someone.. Help.. Please..?"
>Nobody came
>Ouma started to see something pouring down his face
>Blood
>"..So Saihara-chan was right.."
>Ouma slowly closed his eyes like he was finally going to take a peaceful rest he's needed for the past few weeks
>"Is.. Is he dead?"
>"No. He'll wake up"
>Maki jumps out the exisal gracefully
>"HaruMaki, what the fuck did you do to him?!"
>Maki ignores his question and gets ready for Ouma slowly opening his eyes again
>"Huh?"

>Jess literally made a ghost Kaede AU just so she could ship her dumb crackship and cuck Saihara eternally.

Is this why she says that V3 feels like het propaganda?

Yes.

>having literally any heterosexuality
>"omg this game is so pandering yo heterosexuals"

You know... like, 90% or more of all human beings.

I'm sorry but when she goes off on how V3 has a "reproductive theme" and how is part of the government's plan to combat the falling birthrate, she sounds like a fucking conspiracy nut.

She also says it because of the Gophel plan, where the students were supposed to have lots of babies with each other. She doesn't think that's obviously fake.

Honestly, the hetero propaganda stuff makes her sound legitimately insane.
Oh, thank you user. Do you just talk in copypastas?

>She also says it because of the Gophel plan, where the students were supposed to have lots of babies with each other. She doesn't think that's obviously fake.

Wait she is mad at the idea of people having kids. ?

What the fuck did you just fucking shoot at me, you assassin piece of shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Hopes Peak, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Team Danganronpa, and I have bullied over 300 confirmed robots. I am trained in mastermind fakeout warfare and I’m going to be top Chapter 5 victim in the entire Danganronpa series. You are nothing to me but just another Miu Iruma. I made Gonta wipe the fuck out with such a brutal execution the likes of which has never been seen before in Chapter 4, and i'll do the same to your boyfriend, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with shooting that shit at me during a killing game? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of clowns across Japan and your homeboy is being fucked right now (by yours truly) so you better prepare for the trial, Maki. The trial that wipes out the hot, gay stud you call your boyfriend. He's fucking dead, Harumaki. I can die anywhere, anytime, and I can make Kaito kill me in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a hydraulic press. Not only am I extensively trained in turning by beloved Saihara gay, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Kokoposters and I will use them to their hardest or wettest extent to wipe your boyfriend's admittedly hot ass off the face of the continent, you little girl. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” bullet was about to bring down upon your boyfriend, maybe you would have started thinking about the consequences of your actions. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now he's paying the price, you cucked woman. I will cum and perhaps pee if the mood is right all over him and he will drown in it. He's fucking dead, Harumaki. Literally.

Reeeeeeee cis scum get out

Considering how vividly butthurt she is at the concept of V3's cast being children of previous characters, which was always a stupid theory but whatever, I think she actually hates all heterosexual love and whatever results from it, including babies.

And of course, this person teaches children. Go figure.

>this person teaches children. Go figure.

So she actually works ?

My fucking sides.

She thinks Junko is a good guy and thinks real!Miaya is evil for trying to alter her mind even though real!Miaya didn't do anything besides help create the Neo World Program.
Any sense of logic is gone with her.

Glaz: Jager, we need to talk.
Jager: No, we don't. *goes to spawnkill him*

Posting about tulpafags falseflagging as oumafags falseflagging as hifumibros falseflagging as ishimarufags is killing the thread and driving away everyone. Stop.

Kill yourself

Valwin x Taito is my OTP.

Snake we need to talk
No we don't *goes to find zadorno *

I played all the games and love them. The anime was eh but I kinda liked it. I'm going to get V3 even though I got spoiled by it so with V3, is it the last game because of the ending? If not, will the next game still be on Vita? Vitafag here and all.

What does /drg/ think about Amami and Shinguji whoring themselves out? Personally, I like them.

>Turns out Tsumugi joined DICE to infiltrate it
>Ouma trusts her as the 11th follower
>While out on a mission, Tsumugi knocks Ouma out and lifts his unconscious body under her arm
>Confronts DICE before leaving that they're going to have to play a game if they want to see their little leader alive again
>DICE manages to infiltrate TDR headquarters
>Get cornered into a cage
>Video camera of Tsumugi appears greeting them all
>Toujo bangs immediately demands to know what she did to Ouma
>Tsumugi reveals she's in the same room as Ouma who she has tied to a chair and his scarf is being used to cover his mouth
>Tsumugi says they'll have to kill each other in order to get out of there
>Last one standing gets to leave
>DICE says they won't fall for her trap so Tsumugi starts tormenting them by putting a knife to Ouma's throat
>Ouma starting to lose his calm and starts attempting to squeal
>Suddenly, a huge noise echoes around the room
>One of the DICE members picked up a baseball bat and brutally hit one of their teammates on the head
>DICE member starts beating the others
>Toujo bangs eventually picks up another bat and hits the rabid member so hard he drops dead
>Entire group start screaming and run to separate sides of the cage
>Toujo bangs grabs onto the bars and calls for help
>Eventually, they all want to get out and start attacking each other
>Ouma watches them drop like flies
>Ouma starts attempting to scream but can only weakly muffle
>Tsumugi watches with an innocent smile as her eyes start to glow
>When Toujo bangs is the only one left, she picks up a gun and shoots himself
>Ouma stares at the 10 deceased followers on the other side of the screen
>Tsumugi then cuts Ouma free and immediately gets her henchmen TDR workers to grab him before he can attack her
>Ouma kicks, screams and cries unable to form proper words
>Erases Ouma's memories of Tsumugi and tosses him outside
>"Upupupu, don't worry. We'll come back for him for something much more special"

yes v3 is the last game. we're free from this autism and now here shitposting until the western release and further destruction of /drg/

>He's interesting.
AMAGUJI CONFIRMED

Is there an actual reason why Jess is such a turbo-yurifag?

Is there a reason why you retards give a fuck about Jess at all?

V3 was confirmed the last game. Kodaka wants to move on with no materials to move DR forward with.

They're pretty cool.

>thinking SC will EVER let the danganronpa gravy train stop

I see. Well that's too bad but I guess it would have gotten stale had it continued. Well I'll still buy the game either way. In the meantime I've got P5 to keep me busy.

>he thinks it's not over

fuck

10/10

Did you forget about the Yumeno and Amami LNs?

>Not only am I extensively trained in turning by beloved Saihara gay, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Kokoposters and I will use them to their hardest or wettest extent to wipe your boyfriend's admittedly hot ass off the face of the continent, you little girl.
>I will cum and perhaps pee if the mood is right all over him and he will drown in it.

I'm dying holy shit

There's literally no more DR games Kodaka could make after that ending. Literally move on. There are other VN titles to pick up. You guys are just beating a corpse at this point.

those aren't games

Ah yes, especially with that epilogue that Kodaka insisted was put in that showed the three surviving.

Is this how Valwin views Ouma?

Which is irrelevant.

How is it irrelevant? There would be no more games that could be made if it explicitly showed that every single character had died. But as it stands, there are three survivors, we know little to nothing about the outside world, and Kodaka said on twitter that the story is not over.

CANON
A
N
O
N

It is over. He just said story goes on in your heart as fiction. He ran out of ideas for new DR games that's why he did what he did.

C A N O N
A
N
O
N
You have good taste in ships

What did he mean by "interesting"?

If he had ran out of ideas for new DR games and V3 was intended to be a conclusion why did he explicitly request the epilogue be put in, which leaves a loose end?

In the artbook interview he said another thing, though
>Kodaka said that he feels burnt out right now and isn't thinking of what to do next, but as a creator, he
wants to answer to fans' expectations and should properly think of what to do with DR from now on.
>should properly think of what to do with DR from now on.

Because Kodaka is literally a troll.

That doesn't mean anything. As the team has no ideas on what the next DR game would be.

>fans' expectations
Kodaka, I need my DICE spin off.

Not happening

prove it FAMILY

what would you want it to be about?

Thank god Kodaka realized that /u/ is just a meme.

Some manga autist like KK guy will deal with it or most likely his POV shit

>KK guy

I'd be down with that. I liked his drawing of Ouma.

i love this pair

THE VILLAIN JESS APPEARETH

Blessed image.

I am fucking furious that I sat through DR3, which went out of its way to not only diminish the trope-breaking female villain the franchise had but kill off every new female character AND reduce the existing ones to revolving around a male lead, only to have to play this fucking game which promised to be a departure from that shit before U-turning right back into it.

This game’s climax had better be fucking amazing and dismantle this tired-ass shit the way Kibou-hen should’ve been undone.

;w;
His past on how he formed DICE, their adventures and what happened to them that traumatised Ouma into trust issues. If it is made, it'll probably be a perspective manga like Komaeda got, but that's fine since things like his relationship with Iruma and Chapter 4 still need clarification.
I like their art style and they drew Amami, Ouma and Saihara well so I don't mind this.

The psychosis this game causes in people is so amazing to witness.

Don't worry. V3 is the final game so you won't have to deal with Kodaka's bullshit anymore.

>I like their art style and they drew Amami, Ouma and Saihara well
Please tell me they drew Hoshi too. I'm so sick of Saihara, Ouma and Amami being in fucking everything. Give Hoshi some love.

Remember when this game was something I stupidly thought was going to be up my alley and not bogged down with baggage from past games and poorly written het?

Both are so unnecessary. Let all the characters interact and the audience can decide on who they ship for themselves, and it feels less like a live action TV show aimed at tweens. And for god’s sake, stop echoing murder themes from previous games–you’re starting to unintentionally parody yourself, Kodaka.

I’m trying so hard to like this game, and while there are things I really think are great about it, it’s so frustrating to have these glaring things I hate rubbed in my face every two seconds.

Please do not copypaste the person who thought Ghost Kaede was a good idea in the general.

T. Jess

That's what you get for being excited about a DR game

I had a good laugh. Thanks user.
So how's she going to react to Kaito at the end of chapter 5? Call him a forced plot device who only existed so HaruMaki would become a mary sue or use the fact that he went so far with Ouma's plan to call him homosexual?

>Forced het
lol

>Please tell me they drew Hoshi too.
Sorry user...

MOMOTA YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOO

She gona go nuts when HaruMaki says he fell in love with the guy.