/palg/ Paladins General, BK is balanced edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB49)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?38717

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/5njmt6/hrx_paladins_invitational_total_picks_and/
youtube.com/watch?v=dklediB51Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to spend a relaxing evening with Fernando's company!

It's all /palg/ay's fault.

I want to wash the floor with Willo's blood!

How do we fix Willo?

Repost from ded thred:
Does anyone keep track of picks in pro matches? Making a chart would be pretty easy but I don't want to have to watch days of video.

Less damage on q, more on auto-attack? Maybe? And rework right-click, 100% caut is retarded.

Here's HRX
reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/5njmt6/hrx_paladins_invitational_total_picks_and/
Forgive me for posting reddit links.

This makes too much sense. They'll never do it.

>fernando in every match
Man the game has changed.

I WANT EVIE TO FREEZE MY CUM AND FORCE IT BACK DOWN MY URETHRA!!!!!!!!!!!

Threadly reminder that Ying is best girl for all eternity, and this is an indisputable fact.

>Snek and Ying over Drogoz
I know it's just due to the fact you always need a healer, but still hilarious.

What do you know Fernando is meta agin

He's barely meta, and only because no one else is left that can conceivably solo tank in pro play. Torv needs a legendary that makes him cc immune during charging.

We are seeing him more often because Barik got weaker. Nando won't be truly meta unless his shield gets fixed.

>tfw you still remember when teams fought over him and Evie
Those were the days.
Fucking Makoa ruined everything.

>only because no one else is left
>We are seeing him more often because

That's what getting back into the meta means, he's getting balanced relative to the other characters in his class, Nando players must be the whiniest bitches in the world, it seems that to you he will only be truly balanced once he hits some sort of ideal state where he fits in all comps and no other character can challenge him in his role, the bug is bad but I'm sure pro-players can remember to just not walk directly backwards while under fire.

Make her caut a debuff over time, starting in 30% and increasing by 10% every 0,4 seconds until it reaches 100% or some shit like that.

That's nearly 3 seconds till full caut aka useless

What is his current winrate in these matches tho? He performed kinda meh in qualifiers.

0,15-0,2 then.

>Nando players must be the whiniest bitches in the world
Days of being shot through the shield will do that to you.

He did good paired with Seris. Damba and Ying both struggled to keep him up though

Keep the 100% caut, otherwsie it becomes useless as an skill, just reduce its duration to 3seg and the minimum duration to 1seg.

And I playing Viktor/Tyra all the time. Fuck, time to learn to play as BK.

BK got nerfed since Masters Lan, still a strong pick though.
Viktor got buffed, so don't throw him in the trash just yet.

That's interesting. Aegis Nando and Seris could work very well because low cd on shield allows to be healed without cauterize debuff perhaps? It seems to me like a very low damage comp.

Steady DPS will never be viable at high level over burst damage without fundamental game changes. Not that Vik isn't very strong in solo Q until very high elos.

With just one tank you get a second dps like Cassie to go with your bk or Drogoz. The damage was still there.

Oh shit.
Some solid strat there.

What about his grenade? Could it count as a burst?

And you people say Cassie is powerful.

Wasn't she buffed twice after lan?

This is why I'm looking forward to Rifle his weapon seems much more bursty than Tyra or Viktor.

why?

Not really. Bk, sha, Cassie and Drogoz can all corner peak and still do max damage. Vik has to keep line of sight, making him a much bigger, and therefore easier target.

>andro that low
I thought he was really good with good players.

Just not good enough.

All of the flanks tend to have a low pick rate because they completely get denied with communication.
Lex doesn't count because he can be both Flank and Damager, same as other damagers like BK, Cassie, Desert shadow Sha, etc.

This was before the Lex nerf where he had still had the 40% damage boost and was 2 shotting everybody. Most Lex bandwagoners have jumped back now that his damage was brought back inline.

He got a 3% damage nerf, he's still OP but the pick rate is lower because, people learned how to detect him (his footsteps are loud as fuck, you know when he's coming when you're in one of the flanks and the "Revealed" thing appears on your screen)
His ult and base movespeed are still pretty bullshit desu.

The nerf to Death hastens and bug fixes were huge, it was basically, Wrecker and Bulldozer 1 rolled into it on top of its huge 40% damage increase. His ult isn't that good though, I only had 2 team wiping ults since playing him and I'm at level 10 now.

Actually they nerfed his base damage and death hastens base power along with the effect on shields and deployables also they nerfed Fortitude. They turned him into a mediocre damage and a shitty flank.

>disable voice chat instantly
>after I disconnected it switched to 'enabled' on its own
>constant ominous wheezing
>turn it off again quickly
Is this shit even working properly?

>Is this shit even working properly?
What do you think you're playing?

The next update will probably settle it.

The suffering never ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=dklediB51Ec - Witness those muscles!

Kinessa and Tyra had pretty low ELO
Then again, ELO is pretty volatile in low level.

Why can't you ban players from ever being matched with you again? I'm tired of specific shitters costing me games

Could always find some friends.

they had this feature in Overwatch but did not feel preventing being paired with autist genji mains was fair

It was actually because people used the feature against good enemy players. So one guy in particular was one of the best widow players but ended up with like 20 minute qeue times because of all the black listings.

>have a solid match and win
>no one talks at the end
>start up another match
>one guy is still against me from the last match
>teammate asks me if I'm hacking since xxxx was very upset saying I was a obvious hacker

That's the first time I've had a teammate ask if I was hacking.

Did your score end up looking like this? I dont often assume hacking but even for a smurf this guy earlier was... excessive.

Not that match, The other team only had 2 kills though.

I think the best I put down was like 90 elims so far

I wonder how the recent shield changes would affect the Makoa and Barik picks. Barik's shield is so god damn painful to use now, even with CD reduction.

Is there anything else like this?

Some user wrote a fanfic too

>play torvald
>get reactions like this every time

Why is torvald so perfect?

Is there still no option to remove that awful bloom ? I've been playing in lowest details since release because of that.

Did you exclusively bubble the Damba or what? He did so much damage!

Tune down world detail

ive played with u before ur not bad

Someone please tell me that there is a Paladins discord server for group finding that is less shit than the /r/Paladins one.
pls help

depend on your region. NA has some good players. EU has almost none

paladinsworld discord

Less damage on Q and a longer explosion delay

>auto-attack
fuck off back to dota

Are they ever going to fix Sha Lin's retarded face and portrait?

maybe a visual update like they did with cassie

You'd think if they were going to add a new character on the post-steam beta, they'd make sure he's up to par with the rest of the steam characters.

His cloak is cool at least.

>my ass is READYYYY

I barely ever play this game anymore but I can't seem to quit entirely.
They should just buff Maeve to at least give me a reason to play this fully time again.

Makoa could have 3k Heath and no shield and he'd possibly still be first picked due to his hook. Barik was only picked yesterday if they could also get ruckus and didn't get Makoa, iirc. Otherwise it felt like they just went solo nando

I know Seris voice actor is from New York but am I crazy or does she say some things with a slight British accent?

Is account linking on ps4 broken?

How the fuck did you manage 170K healing and 32 kills?

There is a shitton of discords, all streamer have them and so does /palg/, but I don't have the link, because I hate socializing.

>GET YOUR BUTT MOVIN'
I fucking love this thing.

Is Barik dead now?
I think he was picked in duo with Fernando yesterday too.

> 170k healing
Tanks were beyond retarded and fled the point every time Inara so much as stood on it, dragging the game out to a 4/3 needlessly as they kept capping. To win I literally had to go facetank them and sit on it myself as they fled Inaras field and up into the room, again.

> 32 elims
Kinda low kill participation that match really. I'm usually much higher in games that aren't a stomp due to orbs hitting nearly every possible player.

Never, they want you to buy sunglasses to cover his fucked up face.

Just me or the quality of games today is above-average shitty? I've never had so many literal retards in my games and lost so many 0/4 games in a row.

It's always the case on the weekends.
Either that or you are on the losing side if forced 50.

Tell me you are going to make more of these.

Not dead, we're just back to Nando being the only viable solo tank against competent teams.

Bucks gun has too much range?

His name is buck, not slug. He shoots buckshots. Not slugs.

he's here to fuck

>you are on the losing side if forced 50
what?
IDK what that means, but I literally have perfect teams with front liners, supports, 1 flanker, all that good jaxx. Except the tank plays like some sniper shooting from the other side of the map, support (me) is dying around the point, and the rest are running around like lunatics not doing jack. I swear I've already had 12 losing matches, most of them 0/4, few of them going up to 1/3. I've never had such a bad streak.

Quit playing Ying or Snek and play more Seris.

Just google forced 50% winrate.

Forced 50 is a meme. A good player below his elo is going to carry shitty players way more often than not until the point other equally good players start turning up on the enemy team.

Wouldn't be surprising. Write to the support if you got any troubles.

Am I ever going to get good if I play what I think is fun at the time or what the team needs or do I have to be selfish and instalock one character and play them 1000 times

Newfag here. Who is Seris? I see the name a lot, but I don't see any character with that name.

You're playing on console for some godforsaken reason. She's the next healer you're getting, and she's top tier.

Depends on what your elo is. If you're under probably around 2.5k just spam whoever you're best with as much as possible, but do let people know that's who you'll be choosing. I've gained like 400 elo spamming Seris the last 2 weeks.

Red Riding Hood bitch in every game that spams those giant orbs you can never dodge

I am. She's cute.