/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we discuss Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including cartoons and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks speedrunning, and more!

/sthg/ #754 - Blaze Blue Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsGeneral Interest LinksSonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5l9ub9_moisturize_fun
docs.google.com/document/d/13nFFvW_f9gQNTcn3q9iQmO_yD0Q0xZjDEG2IVrF6yAE/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=e0Rn0t9hlLA
youtu.be/_FTaG-fFGMM
youtu.be/JrohIsNWZKY
youtube.com/watch?v=YEleXV9td_w
youtube.com/watch?v=qhpisRcYuZw
youtube.com/watch?v=yklYElgOyN4
youtube.com/watch?v=V0ovdz8M1F0
youtube.com/watch?v=e5FxCs7UGBw
youtube.com/watch?v=u9LtKHiVRCw
toonking2.deviantart.com
youtube.com/watch?v=qBVbpubb9bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FAST

>blaze blue edition

fucking nice

dailymotion.com/video/x5l9ub9_moisturize_fun

It's up

>mfw found out raseinn's a grill

Already posted on the old thread but still worth sharing.

docs.google.com/document/d/13nFFvW_f9gQNTcn3q9iQmO_yD0Q0xZjDEG2IVrF6yAE/edit

Taking care of all your Sonic Boom needs.

BUHNI

God, you faggots are lazy. It took you THIS long to make a thread?

I want to eat Amy's Chili Dog.

W-what did she mean by this?

I typically refrain from making new threads myself because I'll usually put a pun or shoutout to another franchise in there. This one included.

I was originally thinking of just resurrecting the thread theme part and having youtube.com/watch?v=e0Rn0t9hlLA be it but i found that crass.

>Blaze Blue
Wait a second, that wordplay.

why does Nicole look so nervous?

is she still worried about being next to Mina?

She doesn't like to be up in public.

Why is the BtS soundtrack such a beast?

youtu.be/_FTaG-fFGMM
youtu.be/JrohIsNWZKY

>Sky Sanctuary
Cubot is a fairly funny fellow.

God damnit, Sticks does things to my dick that should not be humanly possible.

What a fucking cutie! When Boom is done, I sure do hope she migrates to the main series, she's too adorable to lose!

At times I truly have to question people who think Sticks is hot but then I remind myself that I am slightly obsessed with a 20 year old underdeveloped pirate girl.

To each their own I suppose.

I can't believe how well she bounced back after season 1.

I want to make a Sonic game where he is trying to break the speed of light, and when he does it he goes into a 2001 space oddisey kind of psych and the whole game is played sort of like a hybrid between boost and a rythm game in this weird interdimensional world.

But I can't make games.

>already so hard for Iizuka to make main series characters appear in the games
>alot of people think Sticks will be relevant enough to come into them

>I bet the aliens did this

I want to make an actual good Sonic ARPG with combat based off of DMC's style system and Bayonetta's fluidity and speed but I'm lazy. Get over it.

Let the man dream. No point crushing him now.

I'd honestly like her more if she didn't speak with such a thick Brooklyn accent and sound like she smokes sixty a day, but she's well-written enough for me to overlook that.

No idea. It's honestly pretty great and deserves its praise, though I can't say the same for the game's physics.

I have a newfound appreciation for both Before and After The Sequel after finishing the disgusting mess that was Time Twisted

It's not just about lazy. Making a fully 3D action game by yourself is probably one of the hardest things you could attempt.

That's why most 1-man projects are of slower genres and 2D.

But i'm too lazy even for that

I hate that because it makes it hard to understeand what she's saying. It also makes me feel like the VA is raping her own throat.

Reminder that Time Twisted took 12 years.

I think her sixty-packs-a-day voice makes her more endearing, similarly to Okuyasu. I've never had a problem with understanding her, but I understand the complaints.

It fits her but I dislike it from a practical standpoint.

God damn, that's a really good song. Have anything similar?

Is it wrong to love Argento's art style?

time for webms.

Not at all.

i'm not huge on it, but they've drawn the most delicious amys i've ever seen, and i don't even like her all that much

Guilty Gear's whole OST is absolute gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=YEleXV9td_w

If you're look for more songs with that feeling than here:
youtube.com/watch?v=qhpisRcYuZw
youtube.com/watch?v=yklYElgOyN4
youtube.com/watch?v=V0ovdz8M1F0
youtube.com/watch?v=e5FxCs7UGBw

If you're looking for a song that has the same kind of sound:
youtube.com/watch?v=u9LtKHiVRCw

And yea is correct.
May a best though.

>no one will even know user's gone

i don't know why, but the exposed midriff is what always gets me

Especially because it's not even a sex appeal thing or anything - she just wears very little clothing and genuinely has no issues exposing her body to everyone around her like that.

toonking2.deviantart.com

I found my new favorite Sonic artist.

I would laugh and say "you're funny", but some of you post shit like this here unironically so I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Even if it were a joke.

It ain't a funny one.

>misshapen heads
>giant eyes
>elephantiasis
>futa
>hyper shit
>FUTA
Yes.

>"where robots treat each other with dignity and respect, and nobody posts about politics on social media"

holy shit that anvil

He draws balls a little bigger sometimes, but the rest of the art is cute. I love my Amy thick.

>a little bigger
>a little
It's fucking hyper shit.
>Amy
>thick
Pick only one.

Halloween come faster pls

>misshapen heads
>giant eyes
So...she draws Sonic characters.

>hurr durr
I'm talking relative to actual Sonic characters. It's just typical faggot futa hyper furry shit with gross heads on top.

>tfw Sonic Channel art this Halloween is gonna be super lame
not fair

Sonic Channel used to be fucking awesome.

I know, man. There's been some great loses this year.

Ok you double niggers, what are the best romhacks that...

In Sonic 1
-Add a spindash
-Add tails and knuckles
-change sprites to sonic 3 sprites

In Sonic 2
-Add Knuckles
-chage sprites to sonic 2 sprites

I see hundreds of hacks and im not about to sort through them all. I figure you guys would know best.

>Knuckles in Sonic 2

idk man I think you might be asking a bit too much there.

>Knuckles in Sonic 2
Sonic Classic Heroes

There's something almost uncanny about Bump swearing.

We really have to teach that deer some manners.

She's talking about my dick right?

>Been off the PC for nearly 5 days playing on the Switch
>Been playing Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild.
>Comes back to /sthg/ to say of an idea people would just shit on.
>Does it anyway.

I would think if Sonic were to be in a Sandbox open World title in which exploration is key and having the freedom to go wherever and however means nessary to traverse multiple locales in the world. Crossing Oceans using mach speed to get to faraway islands after getting upgrades to enhance Sonic stats by these 4 attributes
Power
Speed
Air
Defence

Rings become currency and not of means of Sonic Health. In order to restore his health he must gain componants to build himself food such as (Vegan) chilidogs or pies.
Multiple locales have specific themes to them
Lava
Desert
Tundra
City
Robotnik/Eggmanland/Metal Metropolis
Cyber
and lastly Core

Pretty much Sonic Unleashed without Werehog and Sonic being aided by his friends who are temporarily playable (possibly fully playable once the Main story/Quest is completed) during specific areas within the game.

I don't think Sega has the means to do a style such as think and I think some fans would not agree with the entirity of this idea.
So my flame shield is down. Go ahead and flame on

>Rings become currency and not of means of Sonic Health. In order to restore his health he must gain componants to build himself food such as (Vegan) chilidogs or pies.
The fuck? No. This is Sonic, not Breath of the Wild.

What does /sthg/ think of this artist?

>Blaze Blue Edition
>tfw imagining Eggman working with Relius and Hazama

Sonic breath of the hog.

What would Sally look like im Boom style?

@176105979
>kayla-na
>""""""""artist"""""""
Not even worth the (You)

Why did you have to say vegan?
Now you're just trying to sound like a faggot.

Then what do you suggest becomes currency in Sonic's world? Coins? Red Star Rings?
Look I enjoy the platforming and all its glory for them being levels that have a set length to them from Start to finish but I would enjoy if ST starts to explore something like a more Jet Set Radio Future setting to where Sonic and Co can freely explore without stress of being forced a set path or goal letting the player explore as free as the wind.
Sonic is Wind. He should be as free like it. Freely to go out of bounds and breaking boundaries.

>salty fags here's your (you)

Thanks.

He's got a point tho who the fuck eats vegan chilidogs.

Shitposting hour on /sthg/ again

A bit bitchy sometimes but she's not a terrible artist. And she does occasional requests for 4channers if you ask nicely enough.

>we will never see Tao's face
Fuck

Break out the salt lick

What speed does Sonic go at?

Do you have any idea of what it would take to make a map big enough for Sonic to run in all directions (assuming Unleashed/Gens speeds) without making it a literal flat runway?

Trash and an autist that makes Voldemort look decent.

I remember calculating a general speed for him using LIMIT?! I think he went around mach 1.5 or 1.8 or something along those lines. It was a really long time ago and I don't feel like recalculating it tonight.

It's late /sthg/. Go to sleep and dream of fast blue hedgehogs.

Gonna say it
Here I go
Shroak

No, today's my day off and I'm going to do exactly what I do every night regardless of schedule.

The map would be so empty that it would make Skyrim feel like a deep game.

That or it would take a minimum of 6-7 years and it would cost a few million dollars and this ain't no Metal Gear or GTA we're talking here.

You take that back right now!

It was also LIMIT?! which was Sonic going as fast as he possibly could by himself. Hypothetically if an open world Sonic were to be made, there's no reason for him to go so blindingly fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBVbpubb9bQ

Not that user, but could randomly generated maps possibly work?

Certainly not in an open world. RNG maps are only possible while being good in contained environments.

Adventure speed is about as fast as he should go. And i'm not just saying that because i'm an adventure-fag.

Only if you remove all platforming from the formula.

Platformers need a lot of tough into their map, as the maps ARE the gameplay.
An infinite runner like that Android game maybe, but more developed. And it would still vomit out very shallow maps, so it's not too different from an empty open world map.

Eggman must be pretty strong to hold an almost 300 lb robot.