Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.4.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/793570-octavia’s-anthem-update-2040/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Leave the meta to me.

>have like 30 blueprints ready to go
>all of the resources I have
>except
>like 500 fucking argon

Reminder that hunhow has done nothing wrong and all of the system's problems are because of orokangs and Natah

Where do I go to learn about Kuva farming?
What frame is best for Kuva Floods?

Is Sacrifice worth getting?

why would a sentient even need a keyboard, couldn't I just connect directly to the internet?

So, now that Tonkor is kill, what is your everyday weapon?

Zarr or Tigris Prime

I figure I should actually contribute to my clan's score in this operation, but is there a way to solo farm Ambulas now that 1 extractor Excavation for this is kill?

It's just not real shitposting without the clack of plastic keys.

zenith

uuuhhh
left or right

right for sure :^)

4u

how do I find these principle challenge rooms? I've run through several levels already and don't see anything that would hint at a parkour puzzle or something

It's smug aura empowers me.

full pic?

Is the Obex augment really as horrible as it seems? I don't want a fucking "win better" mod I want something that helps it keep up late game.

What does the Lanka lightning trap mod actually DO?

anything with a grounding pull makes it work
mag, nidus, valkyr with augment, vauban if you can still do ground finishers from vortex. too bad the dmg is capped.

That's the whole thing unless you want me to draw terraforming drones interfacing with a braaaaaping Saryn or something.

>give it scaling
>cap it despite it being a pain in the ass to use i assume

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

It sounds like you've already made your decision. We await your delivery.

Don't forget to add finishing touch with the augment.

>fartposting
yeah you can fuck off

Then you just got unlucky. Keep looking around.

The rooms that have drift mods in them are always entered through a circular hole blocked off by a polished golden plate. Some have them on the ground, some are on the ceiling.

>Literally threatened by a fetish

You're cute user but are you lost?

it makes lightning traps.

its really only useful for the syndicate proc. The ground finisher is practically useless since 90% of the time, the game wont even do the finisher like its supposed to. Instead your frame will just hit them with regular combos while they're knocked down.

Jesus fuck I remember having that problem in the past with some other melee (Inaros finishers maybe?), can't believe that's still an issue.

Does the Supra Vandal give an extra weapon slot like the quest reward weapons do?

no it deletes all your weapons

How can some people make Ivara Frogframe look so delicious? is there some skin that I'm not aware of?

I'll delete you

you get the slot, don't delete him ffs he was just memeing

Mainly by cropping pictures to not show the hat, because they're almost universally god-awful.

Aside from getting primed mods and maxing out Blood Rush, what should I fix?

Use clashing colors, like teal and yellow or green and red
Basically go for a 90s look

nothin, thats how you do it. i personally perfer 120% slash instead of that heat

>Jupiter Interception
>Use mantis to block spawn rooms
>Dont start mission
>?
>AFK profit

Relentless combination, weeping wounds, berserker and spoiled strike is the way to go along with Blood Rush nigga, they make an infinite loop of crit and combo

>crits without damage mods

>what is pressure point and spoiled strike
are you even reading?

no

>thinking that pressure point is enough
>spoiled strike
have you ever done math?

Beware, Tenno, for your resident bad taste Magmellow has obtained an Octavia to go along with his recent Saryn Prime.

I should not be allowed anywhere near a light and color slider.

0% lighting, 25% r/b/y lighting, 100%
r/b/y lighting.

Now, riddle me this: can I find new instruments anywhere, like the organ rooms on Lua? I can't stand the Melody portion of the base set.

Please dont list to these Pic related is THE atterax build. I guess if you dont have maiming strike you could use relentless comination or life strike instead, but honestly if you're not beyblading with the atterax you may as well be using something else, like the Galatine Prime.

>crits without elements
Again, do you do math?

>Farming animo solo
>mind control a sniper crewman
>little dudes are under my control
Sad they die so quick, but I like to see them roll all over and not try to kill me. Pet roller dudes when?

Do you even play the game?

darvo deals for animation sets when

>letting elements that aren't slash pollute your procs
Do you Atterax?

You literally dont need elements on the atterax. The crits and slash procs do all the work.

Yes, too much. "Empty crits" are the worst mistake you can make on melee, aside from just forgetting to put mods on. This is forums level shit

see

You need a long read on the wiki about Critical Chance and Critical Multiplier

>empty crits
>critting for hundreds of thousands of damage, and then applying huge slash procs on top of that
>EMPTY

is pandero better than lex prime?

Yes

Is Nidus hard to farm still?

I'm tempted to buy the discounted collection at the end of the Fire Sale event

it's the same as ever

Not hard, just entirely reliant on RNG. You could get lucky and nab all the parts in 3 or 4 runs, or you could be like me and STILL NOT HAVE THE FUCKING SYSTEMS AFTER 30+ RUNS.

I wish I could give the nidus to someone else and keep the rest of the bundle. C'mon DE.

But there are less people farming the node now right.

You should be doing it solo so that shouldn't matter.

Who is this cute white girl

it's not better, it's actually a little worse at the "bang, you're dead" style the lex prime is good at, but is a sidegrade with its ability to just hurl a mag into a crowd or heavier target. it's between the lex and asktilleto prime functionally.

i repeat, do you do math? inb4 combo multi, you build combo on atterax regardless of if you use relentless or not

>it's not better, ...but is a sidegrade

I have to disagree. It may not do the fucktruckload of damage that the lex prime does per shot, but it still does a ton, and you can get those shots on target so much faster due to the higher fire rate and low recoil. Add the 1 second reload and the ability to melt a nully bubble with the alt fire, and you have yourself a weapon that just outpaces the lex prime in terms of usability.

Also, just for shits n grins i brough the no-element build up to 3.5, and its still bad.

>119.6 status chance

goddamn user, I'd probably have broken my keyboard if I got fucked that hard

tell me about it, the left one was on reroll 10, ive been trying for 44 rerolls to get chance instead of duration

>the whole point of was bank on weeping wounds to keep procing slash and brink up the combo
>doesn't give it a change

not even going to bother arguing this because you actually showed results tom

nigga just leave already

Honestly, I was surprised by how underwhelming it was. I thought it would be a closer comparison...

I hope tq is watching, learn him a lesson or two how did you know

I've got 695 ducats on me. That's enough for either the Prisma Obex, or the Primed Pistol Gambit. Which is more worth it?

I already have a Primed Point Blank, and I'm thinking of picking up the Prisma Liset skin just because. Even though I'm using a different ship usually.

I feel like we're arguing about two different things. You, or someone, maybe it wasn't you, made some stupid post about putting elements on the atterax, and then you post a picture of two builds, neither of which have elements on them. It seems we both agree that the atterax doesnt need elements.

If you're actually using the stuff, Primed Pistol Gambit by far. Prisma Obex is mastery fodder. If you're still at the point in the game where you're in ducat poverty, then ignore the Obex for now.

Primed Pistol Gambit. How is that even a question. It's a necessity for any of the crit secondaries. And like, almost all of the good secondaries are crit secondaries.

You literally need it.

what frame /accessory is that? new-ish to the game here

maybe a miscommunication. I consider Jagged Edge and Buzz Kill as element mods, because they behave like them (ie they dont contribute to slash procs)

also, this will be good anti-tq shitposting

>HUR DUR Atterax without elements deals EMPTY CRITS
>posts a pic of two builds dealing a ton of red crit damage
>no elements
user you're a fucking joke and you're not funny anymore.

Are you even spinning? The whole point of the atterax is to be a beyblade. You would be getting substantially larger numbers than that with the spin attack, as long as you're using maiming strike.

>no elements
see

>Prisma Obex is mastery fodder
but it's FUN
>tfw you fit grim fury and slide attack launches enemies off the map

yes, if i wasnt then those would be yellow numbers

b-but they are good

Any opinions on Zarr vs. Tigris Prime vs. Vaykor Hek? I just picked up all three but don't really know which ones to dump 8 forma on.

If you want to have swashbuckling fun, Zarr
If you have all 4 60%/60% shotgun mods, Tigris Prime
Otherwise, Vaykor Hek

>I consider Jagged Edge and Buzz Kill as element mods
this has to be troll, right?
please use a trip so I can filter you already

If you're only just now getting these weapons, I have to assume you dont have Primed Ravage, in which case the Vaykor Hek isn't worth your time yet. Between the Zarr and the Tigris Prime, the Zarr is more fun, and can kick out a lot of damage, but the Tigris can one-shot lvl 100 enemies.

Its up to you. Follow your heart.

Well well well, looks like someone doesnt know how status works with element mods

Argon is piss easy to farm these days.

Limbo. Always and only Limbo.

do tell how

Ogris

For keks.

he knew he was wrong and decided to cover his tracks.

So it's basically Hunter's Bonesaw with a less cool name and a dodgy proc?