/pg/ - Persona General

Photoshop Tutorial Edition

Previous thread NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12912403
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Anne!

groo

Yu-suck-e is ruining the game for me. I hate xim so much, I can't even put it into warps. That scene with him and the loggers got me so angry I had to start fast-fowarding through it. It was a face in the slap.

>BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND GREAT MAI HUSBANDO IS INTERESTED IN ART AND LOBSTERS SO KAWAII XD AND THEN HE GOT 3 NOTES WHEN I ASKED IF I SHOULD STRIP HA HA

Yusuke is a Gary Stew. He doesn't have flaws. He has Hollywood flaws. He gains everything by being handsome, then the game tries to submiss it by giving him a weakness and saying "Hey look, he's still humar, he's a lonely starver!" But he isn't. He's a charismatic artist with an autistic side. He's not a character with lobsters. He's Male Hermione.

PLEASS VOTE IN THIS VERY IMPORTANT POLL

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED

strawpoll.me/12912403
strawpoll.me/12912403
strawpoll.me/12912403

Doctor, doctor, give me the news.

I got a bad case of lovin' you.

I really identify with Kawakami as well as other characters.

But mostly Kawakami

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Well, whatever the case may be, I suppose we'll know for sure what his real stance is whenever/if we ever see him in spinoffs or the rerelease.

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

someone literally has Futa in their name, what do you think?

where's the neck yourself option you degenerate

One last Fuuka before bed.
Goodnight.

You get to remake one non-Persona video game with a P5 character replacing the protagonist. What game would you pick?

So is that a PT Cruiser?

It's weird how people are offput by Haru's forehead.
Guess that means there's morehead for me.

I want Haru and Yumi to rub foreheads

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

I want to play Rapelay with Futaba.

don't count on spinoffs to handle him well unless they get the same writers as p5

it's wada's wild ride from here on out and wada's last few games were godawful about flanderization

Tae and Sae have a better 5Head than Haru!

>2 empty seat
One is for Goro in the spinoff/sequel and the other one is for???

BEST
E
S
T

>Phantom

It's a bang bus.

Wanna ride?

Haru x Goro makes no sense.

they barely interact and when they do it's about how Goro killed her dad.

Leisure Suit Sojiro

What did Wada make?

Fuck off, Ikutsuki. You're dead and Haru is mine.

Bayonetta with Arsene

God, please stop reminding me Wada is taking over.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Sae Niijima; Ace Attorney

p4a, p4u, p4dan

The other one's for Morgana when he becomes a loli

>Makoto driving instead of Joker

Kingdom Hearts

Joker

*Sae

You should've checked because I'm the opposite of SUREDEAD
AND I'M GONNA GET YOU BECAUSE SHE'S MINE

marie

>p4a, p4u, p4dan
noooooooo

This can't be our future.

Joker doesn't have a license, user.

maybe if we're lucky we'll at least get more drama cds before he fucks things up or something

still surprised they haven't announced any, the only one so far's a first print bonus for daybreakers' dvd release

Does Wada like cakes?

Or will P6 be cakeless

haru looks cute in that dress

The guy you replied to is obviously mentally ill it would be best to never interact with him so he just goes away.

I want to deck Haru's fiance.

P6 will be all toaster waifus

Metal Gear Solid
Joker
Needs Yusuke as Grey Fox too tho.

I got a big fat Fuck You cat, that shit was uncalled for

oh no what if the entire cast is toasters

Post your Persona 5 OC

Oh Mona, you're pathetic

You say this like it's a bad thing but you could do something interesting with that narrative-wise

How early should I finish Haru's link? Apparently you can get it done super early but in the cut scene where Joker fakes his death, she's sitting in a limousine with her shitty fiance and apparently, from what I've heard from people who finished it early, it makes no fucking sense?

>Neither Makoto or Haru do not completely stop the complete sociopaths in their respective confidants by going into Mementos.

Maybe in P5C.

akoro gechi, he's the secret ninth member of the phantom thieves and not a traitor

>didn't study at all and just stayed up all night playing video games
>already proven that he is a stupid individual time and time again

He definitely failed. Have fun flipping burgers for the rest of your life, Ryuji!

I actually want less meme entos requests in P5C

Play Trauma Team to see what Wada likes

You can actually finish Haru's link before "we got 'em"?

Robots will be flipping burgers in less than 5 years senpai, he has no future.

Daily reminder that I love Labrys.
I want to hold Labrys tight and tell her everything is going to be okay.
I want to have her nuzzle into my chest as I hold her close and twirl her hair in my fingers.
I want to to truly feel alive. To know that despite being a machine, she is loved.
I want to teach her about the world, about life, about nature, and watch her experience new things.
I want to make a child with her, designing and programming it, raising it with love.
I want to grow old, dying in my bed as Labrys and our mechanical children look on.
I want to be reborn as a Cyborg so we can be together till the end of time.

It does indeed make no fucking sense.

As early as you can.

Junpei was the same but now his a baller.

Why?
It would actually give you something to do in that shit-hole
I was hoping you'd be able to check the phan-site yourself to pick up a bunch of requests

Yes, because at rank 9 of Haru's confdiant, it turns out the executive she was suspicious of was a decent person and works with her to get her out of the arranged marriage. There's some flimsy reasoning here about how "it will take some time to completely call it off" and it could be assumed Haru has to keep up appearances until then.

Well hope he has a good time with unemployment until his eventual overdose on opiates

Wow

It's difficult to finish it before that happens.

Even so, they have to make those kinds of sacrifices sometimes. Most people won't finish it before then so her being with the fiance makes sense. It's the same as Okumura not having his mental shutdown until the interview.

Nah, changing hearts is so brutally effective that the moments where they can change people without having to do it stand out more and feel special.

Labrys will crush you by accident when she gives you a hug

They still have business stuff to deal with and it's not like they're dating or living together or she likes him at all. It's literally an arranged marriage

>The Trauma Team music on the medical drama DVD
When are they adding a GUILT as a Persona/demon?

Here's my P5 toaster :

>Name: Harpe (ハープ)
>Arcana: The Adjustment
>Age : 3 (since first activation)
>Codename : Eve
>Initial Persona: Hadaly
>Ultimate Persona: Talos
>Melee Weapon: Shield Pile Bunker
>Ranged Weapon: Rocket Gauntlet
>Mask: Onyx Visor
>Heist Costume: Dark Olive Mechanical body armor
>Glove color: Olive
>Persona's main abilities: Phys (Physical) skills.
>Occupation : Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon
>Japanese VA : Maaya Uchida

mistakes into Miracles

Where does Morgana's hateboner for Ryuji come from?

Morgana's kind of a cunt to Ryuji.

So basically the cutscene was made with the thought that no one could max her before then. It must've been too late to get the scene redone when they found out that you can.

They just tell the guy to fuck off in Makoto's, and literally nothing happens to the Rapey Politician's son besides not hooking up with Haru. Neither heart was changed.

Morgana knows Ryuji has a better chance at getting with Ann than he'll ever have.

ZYUKUUUUUUN

cat penises are barbed

>dat yukata
>dat nape

>The Adjustment
the whatnow?

I am a Makotofag who's starting to like Ann more and more.

Convince me to go for Ann, stick with Makoto, or that I am an idiot who should kill myself.

>when your sister beats you in front of your boyfriend and her colleagues for wetting your pants at her promotion party

I don't really understand the animosity.
Granted Ryuji is pretty retarded but still.
Why can't party members be nice like Haru?
That's a Thoth name, like Lust/Hunger, Aeon and Universe.

Follow ur heart

Thot deck version of The Justice

She's boring and loses relevance halfway through the game
She's genki in her confidant but a cluster fuck in the story
No ass
No forehead

Ignore any spamming that happens in the threads, why do you like either and what do you consider more important? Ignore all /pg/ fanon.

all of the above

The heart wants what the heart wants. Anne gets underplayed a little bit but she still has great moments and is a really nice girl.

If I had to pick between them I would have gone with Anne after she was the one who was able to get through to Futaba and get her to let the team help her.

No, they just didn't care. It's an insignificant detail. Maybe she decided to spend the day with the fiance because it was less conspicuous.

Because neither heart needed to be changed. The guy in Makoto's link was just a dick, same with Haru's fiance.

They're not out to get every asshole on the planet, user. The Mementos targets are people who can't really be dealt with any other way.

was wada even involved with trauma team

pretty sure kanada was in charge of that one

Morgana was mainly a dick to Ryuji because of how supposedly close Ryuji and Ann were. Ann would never lust after barbed dicks, making Morgana the cuck.