/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Raid Boss Only edition

>DLC 3 included:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosè Goku Black), Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quests (now with spongy Kids Trunks!)
– 5 New Attacks (4 Bojack mentor skills and Rosè Kamehameha)
– 3 New Costumes (Future Mai's outfit, Black's Gi, Zamasu's outfit)
– 2 New Poses

>The 2nd free update and DLC 2 are both live.
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/261609914185675826

>DLC 2 Updated Skills
dragonball-videogames.com/es/dlc-2-updated-skills-list/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OohySgTM_c8
imgur.com/a/Qune1
youtu.be/HGcgQxqsuA0
youtu.be/MFi4hVMv40Y
youtu.be/XbKY8YbnCmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for nuke the nameks

First for best girls

Remember if you start to get mad take a short break, cool your head.
Don't let petty squabbles ruin your day.
Remember, you're all nice people.

What if... Suddenly Super Demigra Raid boss? Or was it beast Demigra?
Actually, since everyone's dead... who suppose to be the villain for XV3? That old guy from Heroes?

I'm not nice, I'm evil

well, you're half right

How do you get the camo bra? Is that next week?

Lescucks fail again. Are you fixated because you can no longer imagine a universe where women are attracted to you?

what did he mean by this

well someone's projecting

I need their hairstyles in XV3.

I'm claiming Caulifla as my waifu and there's nothing you fuckers can do about it.

>want to fuck with stalker by adding a human or an alt

I was thinking about some questions for myself, and while I was trying to determine my own answer, I thought maybe others could share too.
Has your CaC ever lost a fight in their lore? Not speaking about PvP wins or losses, but in whatever personal story you've crafted for your character.
Do they know any actual martial arts? Or do they fight instinctively? If they do, who taught them?

We have talked about inter CaC relations before, but this is a Dragon Ball game.
What DB characters do your own people hang with, or at least interact with sometimes?

Everybody needs somebody edition

youtube.com/watch?v=OohySgTM_c8

The butthurt was delicious.

imgur.com/a/Qune1

Here's the list, sorry if it's so short, for this one i wanted to focus on people who needed more love like the male saiyans, people who have not been drawn yet by anyone, and people who really deserve some art for all the stuff they do like the modders, like rupi and huffer.

I also, kinda, want to do a sketch for Leo after this before the final picture, because despite how much people give him shit anf constantly fuck with him, it's pretty heart warming that he tries to stick around with a positive attitude.

I really hope no one actually did that

Instead of these stupid fucking Broly clones I'd rather a sane version of him just be canon. The show needs a brutal pure blooded saiyan who terrifies people.

Broly's dumb though, and Saiyan girls are better.

I have finally finished all 100 parallel quests and their bonus objectives.

now what? Guess I wait for Xenoverse 3

I like being able to do the things you see in the show. Bless mods ;_;

>nothing but "who's"

Girls don't automatically make something better, stop thinking with your tiny head.
Reading comprehension would assure you that I agreed on Broly being dumb, hence me posting about a more sane/actual characterized version because multiverse bullshit.

Z-rank them, befriend your mentors, Z-rank their quests, Z-rank the story, Z-rank the time rifts, Z-rank the EMs.

You're far from done.

I'm loving the gimmick on black's moves, this melee if you're close/projectile if you're far is cool

stop using smilies in every post

Ya screw that man, was hard enough just getting the bonus objectives using bots

the game was crashing so damned much in those final missions, no idea why, reseting my PC seems to have fixed it well enough

Okay, HOW would it be better than a smug punk who belittles manlets?
You just want Broly for sake of having Broly.

Made like 3 videos fighting AI with this sick Black-Kun mod, feels so good having moveset changes after transforming. This needs to happen during XV3 instead of lazy bullshit.

Can't fight anyone because x2m's don't seem to work against anyone who still plays

youtu.be/HGcgQxqsuA0

youtu.be/MFi4hVMv40Y

youtu.be/XbKY8YbnCmQ

>Doing something nice for Leo
I dig that, dude gets a lot of flak after everythings been said it done honestly.
Eh, I think theres only one person there I don't think I've seen, all around decent list.

:^)

>Moveset changes
I-is this what I think it is? Can it be true?

Because I want to see a comeback of some serious characters. Vegeta being a comic relief at times, Goku being a full retard...Zamasu's saga was nice while it lasted.
Besides that, I really don't give a shit about waifus and feel like Broly becoming canon and having characterization would add more than some "here's some girls for the tourney that we won't see again after"

They could take it a lot more places, but I'm barking up the wrong tree because its Super and comic relief/lame jokes/"i'm excited what a challenge even though the universe could end" is what they're aiming for.

Unbelievably enough, fuck yes dude. I haven't been this excited to play XV2 since I downloaded this one.

Black-kun in full, everything that he should have he does!

Can that be applied to cacs or is this exclusive to that? The possibilities....

Oh shit, lookin' forward to it.
I kinda have to agree, honestly. I sometimes feel bad for him but that might be because I was never around for when he sperged.

I haven't written enough lore to get into any detail for canon, but I suppose having Cooler as my mentor ingame is enough of a reason for him to be Mary's mentor in-universe. R-right?

>Because I want to see a comeback of some serious characters.
Piccolo literally just kicked Gohan's ass last week. Gohan w/ bang, his strongest form! You're seriously just hung up over them not giving you a one-note villain back. Because that worked so well the last two fucking times he was back. Jesus you sound like the kind of guy who claimed Hit wouldn't show up again after the U6 Tournament.

Cauli already shows more personality than Broly ever did.

I'm really not sure. I don't think it would work for CACs based on the fact that for stock characters like black, it could just be a case of swapping the in-game characters since he has both Base and Rose as seperate movesets/slots

Not a modder but I wager that's why
By the time xv3 comes out it might happen, and that alone will put this game miles ahead because I just know Dimps won't bother with something like that in 3.

>when he sperged

what did he sperg about?

boy don't you wish you posted your CaC now lol

>People already bitching about not being on the list in the discord
>Drama started already

Loving every kek you fucking faggots

Can we wish Shalot back already?
I miss them

Great list man.
Looking forward to seeing the art, your work is always appreciated.

>that gorgeous slow backflip into a knockdown kick

UNF

Apparently something to do with matches he played with the Xbone crew, I haven't really followed it much but from what I gather it was 'something something got his ass kicked by StopWatch's Punisher Drive, proceeded to moan in the thread for a number of hours'.

You'd have to ask other people or wait for a more in-depth response, I tend not to pay mind to any drama.

Please don't ask

Damn and I even called it too, petty af t b h

Stop bringing issues that don't involve the thread please, no wonder they devolve to shit anyways.

She did not, and you're saying that just for the sake of arguments. What was shown in movie 1 was a personality, the fact that he was pretty much a psycho...but he had a backstory and characterization before he went full retard in 2 and 3.
I'm hung up over the fact that he was a one note villain, I don't want him to come back as a joke...I prefer to use this multiverse bs as a way to retcon and actually flesh him out beyond what we had in the first movie. His design and SSJ forms was great, and that new waifu of the month basically took his form.

Broly had sweet aesthetics and moves, and I wanted to see an actual saiyan instead of Goku who's the farthest thing, and Vegeta who lost his edge. Is that really so much to ask for?

>Laciems alts have made their way on to every one of stalkeranons pics

Kek

Which was the alt?

that's what Leo wants to do,
but also in my own way

Gohan's going to slack off again. Everything he learns won't matter here, that's his entire shtick. "Everything for my family" but it takes a literal end of the world scenario before he even bothers to train.

Future Gohan, though...

I wish DBS went darker, but I'm not the audience it aims for so all I can do is bitch about it to let off some steam

You want him to be RADITCALLY different from his movie self, at which point it'd just be better to have a fucking OC instead of bringing him back. If they bring Broly back WITHOUT his old quirks, what's the point?

Cauli was capable of having a damn motive beyond "KAKAROT" and by all accounts, the leaked bio, Kale is going to be very different from Broly in terms of personality.

If you really want Broly fanfiction that badly go read AF.

I would recommend leaving them be for now. They will come back when they want to. Plus they legit just left the other day. Also for those of you that have them on steam they are still on steam. Just dont try to fuck with them and pressure them to coming back, if i remember right they said they had to focus on university or finishing a dissertation so they probably didnt want to get distracted.

Laci, Jari, Aticho. They're all the same player.

That's what I was aiming for with Matos as well

>when he sperged
Well the question is what time do you want to hear about? He would shit the bed on every occasion he got.
He first got mad against Stopwatch for using punisher drive, he cried about that enough to get banned.
then somehow he got back and every time someone made the mistake of playing with them he would complain about their playstyle one way or another. He really hated Buufus because he couldn't death combo them off a stamina break.
Then he went to PC and complained about people there saying people weren't strong and that they could only win by lag.
So then Pomatio beat him in style, the entire time he was saying that Pomatio's build was carrying him and that he had no skill. Because we all know that Crazy Finger Shot totally beats Dragon Fist.
Then he would complain about peoples builds and say they weren't skilled and that his screenshot fist and Justice Combo spam were the apex of skill.
Eventually StopWatch pissed him off enough he challenged her to some matches he kept changing the rules of and she just banned him after some boring match.

>Future Gohan, though...
Failed at literally everything. Failed at training Trunks, failed at avenging his friends, failed at protecting the future. The best thing he did was fucking die.

I may fix that later then

>Kletus
[Triggered]
My grand pa does this all the time with my name. It's and "i" not an "o"!

Hey now, Future Gohan is cool.

Goku's the one who needs a good punching.

was it no alts?

Legitimately sorry about that. Swap Aticho for Leo then

What the fuck man? I never said radically different. Characterization and fleshing one out doesn't mean "completely change him". If I have to spell it out for you because you misconstrue my point completely, fine.

Get rid of the "gets mad because of Goku crying", replace it with "harbors a grudge against King Vegeta and his son". Have him have a reasonable excuse to be mad as fuck, go against the cast, and gain some characterization by realizing that he's holding onto a grudge against a man who is the farthest thing from the king, and evolve it into silent respect between the two. Insert some saiyan goodness back into Vegeta, not too much but I feel he's gotten too much into the family shtick.

I just pulled this out of my ass, but you'd probably say "lol shitty idea"

What I want you to understand is that there are ways to take his character. I'm mad over the fact that we basically got him but as a girl, yes.

Did you really let yourself job to those sluts?

fuck you cn you moody australian shit
you say this shit every time someone leaves you were probably the reason he left
he was feeling down about shit and instead of backing him up like you seem to claim you do all the time you called them out
so fuck you stop acting like you care about people and being a two faced faggot

damn seriously?

that's a shame because I like their character and the SSJ4 version too. pretty shitty I guess that explains why there are people who don't like him.

stalkeranon seems pretty generous for giving him a draw despite all of that, but maybe he stopped being a cunt and is nicer now? idk I just lurk here.

So who's the one you haven't seen?

>list was exactly what everyone thought it'd be see

as to the sperging

He claimed to be in the top 10 of players around here because he has beaten players in the top 10, then got BODIED in the worst way possible by not being able to beat punisher drive, which was spammed over and over again, someone made a video of it and it has a really nice tune

He then went on a sperg spree for over 10 hours in one go and then little after shock sperg episodes that would last an hour or two for the next few days

In recent history, he was kicked from discord for being a welcher, he he made a bet/offer with someone that if he lost 10 matches with them, he'd leave the discord. According to him, it was 10 in a row. there was one match which I assume he lost but I really don't have any more information on that but the end result was that there were no more matches and he was forcibly removed. he then made a big wall of test much smaller than then one about how he loved it here and was sad and a bunch of other cliche "i'm leaving" gibberish and then never left

the first bit is just annoying, whatever, but welching is a bitch move and is my reason for hating leo

stick to your fucking guns you fucking twerp

He's been lax about it recently. Mostly just likes modding out his character nowadays.

These are pretty neat thanks for trying to play with me earlier it was fun fiting you again :D

Sounds cool dood, can't wait to see what its gonna look like when its done.

Goodnight /dbg/ plz dont fite too much it makes me sad when you guys fite

Okay. Obviously he failed because he was used as a plot device for Trunks to go SSJ. Trunks carries his legacy by being a no-nonesense character, somewhat. Future Gohan was the apex of what an actual battle hardened warrior was. The fact that he died itself is more of proof compared to everyone else who can't even pull their head out of their asses to take anything seriously, ie "I'm excited"

Apathy is a hell of a drug.
Plus my skill started slipping so only natural to kill him off if others got stronger.

He had a great run, I had fun with it all

>but maybe he stopped being a cunt and is nicer now?
It is the same cycle every time. This happened after his first sperg out on xbox. He acted sorry long enough to play with him. Then he started raging at them and telling everyone how to play.
Then after that happened enough times on Xbox he went to PC.
After he went to PC everyone thought he was cool. then they played with him and the same thing started happening.
Then he 'chilled out again' only to face Pom and lose it all over again.
Then he kept doing it until he challenged Stopwatch and got banned a final time.
It is always a repeating cycle of, Talking shit, Getting hit, Sperging out, Acting sorry, repeat.

leo is popular for all the wrong reasons, but is still popular.
less that and more like he's realised not to dig himself any deeeper

personally i'd rather have leo get a drawing than a lot of the choices there because he looks like a saiyan, half of the choices just look like random humans which is lame

Okay, I see what you're getting at, but your claim on Kale being "him but as a girl" is not only unfounded, it's the exact opposite of this. Only a vague similarity in design due to them both being the Legendary Super Saiyan.

Cauli is someone completely different from either of them, being a fucking gang leader with sass, openly belittling Cabba, and already planning on surpassing Cabba's transformation. She's more like fucking Vegeta than she is Broly.

I used to play Budokai and Budokai 3 a lot when I was in grade school and thought they were tight as fuck, should I get Xenoverse 2?

plays way differently but if you love dragonball than yah, do it

Sure, it's fun and you can make your own OC Dragon Ball character.

>She's more like fucking Vegeta than she is Broly.
>Cauli is a punk girl gang leader Vegeta
>Kale is a timid and bullied girl Broly
>Cabba is their Kakarot
this is giving me strange feelings

>third video
>Goku Perfect blocks
>The stun doesn't prevent Black from also Perfect Blocking right back
Sasuga Dimps

Gnight brah! Was a nice old times sake

>All those times I've gotten pblocked going for a stamina break on an opponent with no stamina

The only thing you can do to actually punish after you perfect block an attack is to throw

That's the exaggerated explanation it goes deeper than that, and somewhat more justified in Leo's case. A lot was instigated by the discord. Specific members I should say

Future Gohan a shit! A SHIT!

And what a good job Trunks did carrying his master's legacy.

Yeah, Elder Kai's training has you doing literally that when you're learning perfect guards. It's an intended feature.

And you people doubt us when we say the the whole xbox crew are a bunch of assholes.

sorry to burst your bubble, but get ready for her to start jobbing

since cauli was mentioned, they've been talking about her "potential" you know who else's potential was always talked about?
gohan

>gain a whole ki bar, something that usually takes a whole cobo, in an instant
>attacker loses a stamina bar in a game where stamina is everything
>if you're under a stamina bar you can't go on the offensive because a pblock means a stamina break leaving you IT'S ME GOKU
>forced to float down and chill out while your stamina comes back

powerblocks are awful

Chiming in to say Matos/that other kingly saiyan in PS4 are poster boys of actual saiyans. I feel bad for forgetting his name, but he had a harem on PS4

Him as a girl in terms of her hulk mode design. They're throwbacks to Broly and it pisses me off quite frankly. Legendary super saiyan, then two girls take that apparently. Two girls that weren't even considered the strongest because Cabba was the one in their universe, and he didn't even have SSJ.

Like wtf is going on.

well just fly off the handle why dont you? First off its an user board so you have no idea who i am or could be so take a chill pill. Second, not him.
and third im kind of curious as to what did happen seeing as you have inside knowledge.

Yeah everyone I fought always gets so surprised when it happens.

Did people really miss the tutorial? Perfect block trades are hype as fuck but usually everyone and their mother including the NPCs just tend to instant throw spam me.

Excuse me
But no, Cabba is Vegeta
Or was that the Kamehameha that Cabba used against Vegeta?
Cauli is most likely Goku except you know, she didn't hit her head on a rock
It actually makes a lot of sense. I think Cabba is meant to be a low class Saiyan, which Vegeta hates. While Cauli is the daughter of the greatest fighter, aka an Elite Saiyan Warrior

>Him as a girl in terms of her hulk mode design
Because that's what the LSS is. It's like you're complaining that cabba goes blond when he goes super saiyan.

So if Cauli has Gohan-tier potential but with Vegeta's drive to get stronger for her own reasons, she'll be unstoppable.

Like I said before, I'm here for content. I sincerely hope this is the last time we talk about this.
I would be honored if you would like draw me ;_;

>Skill based time something correctly
>"ruh roh remove it"

It's okay, throws basically shit over everything anyway even if you react in a microsecond to try and dodge.

Damnit, here I go whining again...I'll stop now

Because Kale is the U6 LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN.

Cauli is not, she's her own character. What the fuck are you even going on with this claim that they are?

>>Skill based time something correctly
>time correctly

Weird way to spell "mash block".

>Skill based time something correctly
Oh, you're funny

Okay yeah, that's a good point. I'm just anal because of the direction they're taking the show. Female saiyans are nice but I want a non-bastardized Broly to be canon. I feel like everyone is so quick to throw him into the trash when he basically showed the coolest forms/fighting style in DBZ. Just manhandles and fucking slams/blitzes with his massive size.

Pipe dreams..