/mbgg/ - Mobage General #694

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_QDaZi6M4
youtube.com/watch?v=maWp2_I312E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not bad as a fanart, but maybe that's kinda meh as an OP image

Its cute, I think its okay.

Running out of ideas trying to not put the same game on the OP too many times.

Red helipad node will spawn enemy as long it's unoccupied. I miswrote some part of it.
>turn 1, go up, then down left
>turn 2, go back to base
>turn 3 etc, do nothing, defend until your tank unit is badly hurt
>retreat
The doc guide in /mbgg/ game link also has some grinding guide, read it.

Not him, but from what I can tell in my now 4 weeks of playing, you either build two types of teams.

A, a team that can outheal the damage dealt to it and grind down the hardest bosses; or B, a team that can burst the fuck out of a boss and kill it fast.

Regarding what you've obtained so far, your only healer is the Lilies everybody gets and you have no high damage skills besides maybe Gilles if you can get his attack high enough so that his bleed is useful. So yeah. However Kongming is up(the mission drops the 5* fire Kongming herself despite only listing the dragon thing) and she's relatively easy to evolve when the week that drops all the various Kongmings happens. She does 5k then 20k next turn and 10k then 40k when evolved. While the SP cost is high, you can use 3 vitality medicines per mission so you can burst a boss over the course of 6 turns.

Still, a high burst friend is probably the hardest carry early on. I find I do a lot of B by abusing the Fimbuls I've managed to friend as well as the Gilgamesh Pallad has.

Huh that's interesting. I was told by another user that the best way to progress was just to build elemental teams to tackle bosses (ie. use fire to farm wood, then wood to farm water). Guess that was bad advice after all...

I'll go for Kongming and see what I can scrounge up then and if I don't get lucky with draws later I'll just drop it I guess - doesn't seem possible to progress in a timely matter if my gacha luck is shit.

What version is she from?

I bet it's KR if the artist is who I think it is

Korean. There's a dude too, he's a wolf. She's pretty neat because she has a "paint" aoe normal attack. And her charge shot shoots homing saws.

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_QDaZi6M4

Mobages

The
>your only healer is the Lilies everybody gets and you have no high damage skills besides maybe Gilles if you can get his attack high enough so that his bleed is useful. So yeah.
Part is somewhat important.
Ideally that's the kind of team you want, but not something you really have, so telling you to use things you don't have isn't exactly the best way to progress.
What everyone has regardless of gacha luck is the ability to build mono-element teams and progress from there, assuming you don't have friends to carry you.

Get a load of that slut right there. RIGHT THERE.

Was that a KR stage or seori's stage? Those things looked really tanky for the damage she was dealing, 2mil at some points

having different characters for different regions seems kinda wasteful to me

That's probably the most workable strategy when you start from nothing. My advice isn't too applicable if you don't have healers or burst characters.

I ended up progressing very quickly early on due to good luck on a variety of factors.

I started with what is probably one of the most awful 5*s in the game, but I was able to get by with the 5* catgirl samurai from the beginner's gacha. Combined with using her again as a Friend, my first real team was a fire elemental team with Yoshitsune and friend Yoshitsune carrying. Since they had Equilibrium Atk passive they even worked well against water enemies. Soon after, the Easter event happened and I was able to farm Easter Hinuuko. Then the Raisa raid started and I had gotten a friend with the 500% damage event unit. I went all-out and managed to farm a fully incarnated Raisa.

In the process I managed to get a sizable amount of cubes and managed to roll a large variety of units which I'm currently just trying to evolve so I can diversify teams to take on harder bosses. However, I've managed to thus far beat everything that isn't one of those nightmare stages mostly by abusing Fimbul or Gilgamesh friends rather than the power of my own team.

So I can't decide between two tagatame accounts:
1st account: zain,autima,neika,and jin
2nd account: zain,kiria,neika,jin, and seda
pls help

It's amazing how there's a girl wearing virtually nothing, but the sluttiest person in the room is still Charlotte.

Well you said yourself that there are only two efficient teams and I am getting the impression that mono-colour teams won't help me beat the harder bosses which is probably where the "soft" paywall comes in.

Thanks for the heads up though. If I don't get good gachas when I blow all my gems by the end of this month I'll quit so I don't have to suffer.

But that's incorrect

I agree. But if it gives them an incentive reason to play then more power to them I guess.

Oh and no idea. Could have sworn I seen nips play this stage too. I don't play MP at all, I'm mostly a single player guy. Hell I don't even use the follow feature.

If you have the job items and MA weapon for Kiria go with him. Just because he's limited and has some, allthough very niche use.
If you played the accounts enough to get prinny, he pretty much fulfills Autima's role of big water nuke, just at the cost of sacrificing himself, dood.

Panzer Waltz is finally getting another update this week it seems. We're finally getting the new CVs according to the announcement on facebook. Also it seems like iOS is actually getting the update too.

I compiled and posted this image in February.

hey dose anyone here still play UL?

What?

No new event? Just pointless CVs?

no

Just get yourself a Brynhildr friend/guest and you can pretty much clear most stages.
youtube.com/watch?v=maWp2_I312E

We play the new UL kurokishi now

Probably not as there's no mention. The FB post says new CVs, the most recent tanks, and some bug fixes and balance changes.

On a side note, closer to the full 75 Eagles. So much fucking RNG on this stage.

This is Cindy.
Take care of her.

Are the Hatsune Miku cards in Compass worth it? If I have 4465 coins, can I somehow get enough to pull the event hero ticket before the gacha ends?

>Happu Anniversary
What did she mean by this?

I've been rerolling for Charlotte, but perhaps this is worth keeping?

Happii

You got 2 out of the 3, sure. The cross saber at the bottom is trash tier, though.

Thanks for the info. I'll save this account and continue rerolling to see if I can somehow get Charlotte and Luka.

For Shironeko Sharehouse, can you increase the ammount of wei you get with the gold scroll?

No. Gold scroll increases gold, rune scroll increases runes, wei is neither.

Only boost to it is doing your double wei runs every day.

Is there a point replacing the green SR blast card with green UR Miku (movement speed) for Marcos just for the overall stats?

I should be saving up for this if new and already have one of the collab girls, instead of desperately trying for the other, right?

Don't bother that's paid only gacha

how good is jin?

Finally.. feel like im the last to get her. I can replace +5 speed loli now right?

What's the strap attached to her breasts for?

>golden week guild offers giving accessories with +45% damage to specific races
>best before this was 30%
>not high enough level for 7*

You have until the 20th, plenty of time from daily missions and what not. There should also be 1000 coins distributed on the 18th. The cards are also pretty good and they're limited time so you may as well try and get them

Do you mean this card? I would keep it as it allows Marcos to dish out substantial damage, and it's also easier to rebirth the card and get some additional stats from it.

Why is there no gacha for 4* Anko?

I'm still bothered about how the Tenka discord has to use Mitsurugi to refer to the swordgirls and I have to see it when I go dig for news.

It reminds me of reading manga and the translator decides to leave half of his "translation" in romaji just because he thinks that puts it ~closer to the original experience~.

But there are 3 of them with Anko?

Things no one but you care about.

Idols and Flora have everyone, but you'll have to try to fish her out of 20ish other 4*s. Old gacha too, but definitely don't roll that.

Marching band will probably get additions later that include her, at some point.

Story 3 won't ever have her unless they add more loli versions of current class. Then she's likely to make it in, since she's in Asuha's grade.

Best off waiting for a new small set with her. Or if you're very patient, save everything to dump into her birthday gacha on Nov 1st.

Back to waiting for another attempt to start playing this game. The girl with trombone almost tempted me to starting with her.

>Forgetting about the most recent Anko
Though they're likely to add to it later to everyone's dismay.

>discord is full of retards
Who would've guessed? It's your fault for being a dumbass and going there anyway.

I search SEA weeb communities for translated info about /mbgg/ games and post it here. I suffer so you guys don't have to.

Only task left on my beginner missions is choosing a girl for the ascension training. I should probably wait until my 4-star ticket and maybe not pick my starter?
When are the bunny girls getting theirs? Or do we have to wait for the last two?

The rate bonus is gone now too, so trying for the other is going to be painful.

Yes, sang ah or brownie +0 are already better than her, honestly even a maya +0 is more useful because of the drive

Twintails doesnt fit shion at all

Oh right, that one too. Failed to get her, just like idol and flora Anko.

But at least I got a card with Anko on it.

Jesus those hands/fingers

Laharl and his harem of flat girls is truly the best team comp for this game, thanks gumi.

What is the most popular mobage currently in Japan which is also translated to english?

Granblue fantasy and they have their own general

monster strike until it gets shut down in august
FGO soon

His picture is cuter than yours. Yours is soulless.

What else besides GBF and FGO? Thanks anons.

Nothing. You're fucked.

Well, Shironeko is popular and it's technicly in english, as Rune Story, there's a dead game with dead general, there's Dokkan Battle which iirc they discuss in dragon ball thread

>technicly in English

No its not.

>it's technicly in english
It *was* in english. Present tense only applies for games that are still up.

>alice literally never ever
Why live?

Also, the word is technically

What are some games that majority of mobage regulars play?

Are you unable to read the thread and figure that out by yourself?

Pretty sure it'd be very obvious if you read a single thread.

But people post pics mostly and i dont know what games theyre from!

you sayin' shit about my Anmi, user?

If only there was a list of games in the OP that people played...

Puzzle and Dragons.

Ive seen the list but i dont know which of them are the most popular!
I will look into it, thanks!

Retard

I'm going to give my hot dog to all those cute dolls if you get what I mean.

I personally liked Houkago no pleiades more though. Way nicer and better story. I originally laughed at it for being a car commercial but the anime tossed anmi art at me and had the last laugh.

don't put too much into it, nobody actually likes the *show* behind them dolls

I'm very sure 90% of the watchers were there for the art director and 10% were just for the hot dog formation

What, why? Not cool user.

Retard

Go away mr shitposter, please.

>don't put too much into it
I mean, thought

I'd be amazed if anyone else actually played the game behind it which was basically Million Live except worse

I wasnt into mobages at the time when I watched it so I didnt even bother looking it up.

I watched it for the cute dolls and really wanted to give my hot dog to this cute one.

Stop bullying puzzle bros.

Talking about mobages that got anime adaptations, Leviathan was also pretty fun.

But I hear the anime flopped so hard that the company killed the game and gave one final fuck you to the players in the story.

What was the fuck you?

Cant confirm but apparently the cute fairy guide gets killed by a rock near the end or something like that. That was the rumor in the threads but I don't know if its true.

Meanwhile, Kemono friends did so good it revived their dead mobage and saved them from nexon.

Polar opposite series here.

>and saved them from nexon.
It's still owned by nexon

The mobage was going to be run by Bushiroad or someone not nexon.

I want to get Kemono, It was supposedly the "KanColle Killer", Just want to see how it is, first

Watched the first couple of episodes. There is nothing special about it. Its just a super innocent show for children.