/svg/ Shadowverse General

SHADOWVERSE NEWS!!! @June

Sleeves from older seasons will be avaible once again for a limited time!
>How to adquired them?: More details soon!!

New level beyond Masters!
GRAND MASTER RANK !!!
>How I get in?: More details soon!!

New Magical Girl Collaboration project!
>Prizes and other details soon!!

FREE PACKS FROM TWITTER:
twitter.com/baha_virginsoul
By May 12th, if they have:
>25K followers, we get 3 packs
>50K followers, we get 5 packs
>100K followers, we get 10 packs

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

freshlive.tv/shadowverse/111322
mtg.gamepedia.com/Aggro-control_deck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shadowniggers

Datamining user here. No data about Grandmaster rank in the data just yet. We will need to wait for next update for that.

>freshlive.tv/shadowverse/111322

Take Two tournament finals in some minutes (like half and hour?)

Why are dragon players such collectively insufferable and immature posters?

Please keep this thread SEAnig free

I live in an island with 8000 people lmao

>lion
no, just no
that deck is made in aprl 17.....
I'm a real nip and half gook so I know this shit
these half ass decks were proven to be shit so they split to or ultra aggro with 2x executions

Check their dates maybe?

I can post you 5 up to date storm haven decks without lions if you want...
they aren't even using Mist Mage (Idk english name) instead of Mainyu

People found out Mainyu is actually trash because nobody uses their burn spells on a 2 mana spell

At least they aren't shadowniggers.

My god I am so sick and fucking tired of seeing Roland the fuck you cunt in sword decks. I'm just trying to do my fucking dailies.

Because they need to justify their existence after crafting such an expensive deck.

Stop playing DShift

I searched twitter for aggro haven check out this sick decklist

Sword is the only honest class?

It doesn't heal. It doesn't have mana cheat beside Gawain. No bullshit draw like rune/Haven/forest.

who /SEA/ here

mine is about 150million people

I'm playing fucking Daria Rune. Of course, I might actually win a game IF I FUCKING DREW HER.

75% of current posters in the thread. It's an abstract kind of hell.

>tfw lost to burn aggro rune 3 times

why would an aggro deck run execution over dance of death

/SEA/ P R I D E W O R L D W I D E

>2drop 2/2 wards
>most rush in the game

I main Storm Haven, you retarded shitposter.
>you know nips are calling it アグロビショップ
>Moon
Nice nitpicking and pulling stuff out of your ass
I was giving card examples, but that seems too hard for you to understand. Moon has always been and still is a great card for Storm, she just completely lost her spot to Jeanne now and is mainly used as a tech card. That doesn't mean she isn't played or is bad. You yourself is talking about using Moon.
>3 angel
The good thing of both Lyrial and AotW in any deck is their versatility. They are both able to be used to ping a follower to control the board or ping face to be aggressive, what again fits with the aggro-control playstyle. Using those as examples to defend why it is an aggro deck just shows how much of a retard you are.
>execution to kill off dragon
????
Dragon doesn't play amulets. If you mean Tribunal, you are even more of a retard, because that is also a control tool.
>Grail
That's a meme, but, again, you are a retard and keeps contradicting yourself.
>and that description fits directly into
No, it doesn't, you retard. You didn't even bother reading what I wrote.
mtg.gamepedia.com/Aggro-control_deck
>Aggro-control deck is the aptly-named deck archetype for a hybrid between an aggro deck and a control deck.
>Aggro-control has two essential parts: an aggro element and a control element. Decks can lean more heavily on their aggro or control component, depending on the build. A strong aggro element means less work for the control element, while a weak aggro element requires a stronger control package for protection.
That's literally what Storm Haven is. Stop typing like an underage faggot and just kill yourself.

S P A R T LY

kys Albertnigger

o i mean dance of death lol I don't play english client

>Aggro-control deck is the aptly-named deck archetype for a hybrid between an aggro deck and a control deck.
>Aggro-control has two essential parts: an aggro element and a control element. Decks can lean more heavily on their aggro or control component, depending on the build. A strong aggro element means less work for the control element, while a weak aggro element requires a stronger control package for protection.
That's literally what Storm Haven is. Stop typing like an underage faggot and just kill yourself.

umm okay? so you admit storm is aggro deck?

and why would you use lyrial when you need to use your evolution on crudgel or go face :joy: that's specifically the reason you use angel despite bad mana

this guy isn't anywhere over B i'm out kek
also Grail moon is the highest winrate bishop deck in the tournament lul, did you even check my screenshot

>That's a meme
As a grail player, I take offense at that.

Fuck off you underage shitposter.

Kill yourself, shadownigger.

die SEAnigs

2 Pick is happening but MY EARS ON THE AUDIO IS RAPE

>tfw have around 1500 players with MP above you
>never get matched with any of them to get 150 point a punch
Why do I keep getting matched against 0-1000 MP dragonfags who won because of their wallet?

>wow I'm btfo but I feel like I gotta say something edgy!

Wait for the Grand Master tryhard influx

Fucking hell. So close.

The care I needed to win, Imperial Dragon, was at the very bottom of my deck. I just needed it 2 turns earlier.

I hope they show us their secret in getting constructed tier drafts with perfect curves

Swap Godsteel x3 with AotW x3

40 wins 12 loss dragon killer from nip forums 5 days ago

I'd rather just play aggro shadow

>umm okay? so you admit storm is aggro deck?
No, it's aggro-control, what people call "tempo" or "midrange", you brain damaged autist.
>and why would you use lyrial when you need to use your evolution on crudgel or go face :joy: that's specifically the reason you use angel despite bad mana
I never said to use Lyrial, you fucking retard. You don't even bother with reading comprehension. I am saying that you are using AotW to justify saying that Storm Haven is aggro, when both AotW and Lyrial are cards that can be used both aggressively and for board control.
>also Grail moon is the highest winrate bishop deck in the tournament lul, did you even check my screenshot
Once again, you missed the point completely. Grail is a late game wincon that will come down at maximum on turn 9 on regular conditions. An aggro deck would never play around the late game because they easily run out of steam due to their nature of spending all their cards as fast as possible to push for a lot of damage. Also, Grail is a fucking AoE clear, what is a fucking CONTROL card.

This is the last time I will reply to you. Kill yourself, underage retard.

>40 wins 12 loss dragon killer from nip forums
Wow, I have totally not seen this exact scenario about half a dozen times. I bet they won't vanish like the jews when it turns out to be bullshit either.

And people complain about Airjammer pulling Yurius.

Wow, I almost felt sorry for this lovable idiot there.

I've done this already.

Did you win?

Not as epic as the last time a shadowfag trying to kill an owlcat with ghosts, though.

Nice D rank match.

Razory claw and Dork General in my hand.

>All that news

Neat.

That's only 9 damage?

Serve you right Dragon Arena picker.

Nah that description was under Aggro :joy:
there's a separate section for aggro control

>not being able to read about the grail part

I literally said 3 times that those decks are separate decks not the storm you were talking :joy:
the aegis and grail hybrid aren't storm decks, they are separate decks and those are using moon and lion, real storm bishops aren't :joy:

are you so buttblasted that all you can sperg out is underage! retard!
have fun in your B rank I guess :^) we need retards like you paying for the server

he's rank 18 serach him kek

Im guessing it was T2

>:^)
>:joy:
>kek
This is clearly bait. No one can be this stupid.

Friendly reminder to ignore him.

>those Draft cards
>Ouro
>Ira
>bahamut
>hector
>catacomb
>kawaii

Dragon is pretty fucked unless he Blasts a really good field and Shadow doesn'r recover

I think the shadow draft is going to lose with only three 2pp followers although dragon drafted almost zero 3pp at all

Reminder to ignore the brain damaged underage shitposter.

would someone mind helping concede a private match for daily please? 51855 thanks a lot!

>leeves from older seasons will be avaible once again for a limited time!
As someone that really wants Ding Dong sleeves and doesn't have them, I hope they don't make a habit out of this.
My favorite thing about event exclusives is knowing that I have them but someone else doesn't.
There's a Yurius on the board.

>being so assblasted crying to other pls stop talking

:joy: :ok_hand:

:ok_hand:

Whats with this retarded :posting: ?

Don't give it attention.

we're trying to decide if storm haven is an aggro deck or not

>old sleeves available
>500 rupees/crystals per set (emblem/sleeve)

Would you?

Only if they added the whale Daria sleeves to the pool

>IS A HITTING FACE MINIONS BASED DECK IS NOT AN AGGRO????

Why would anyone want to debate about this??

I have all the old sleeves, but I skipped on the granblue collab and some score rewards sleeves. Zero interest in purchasing or even earning them by playing

some guy got btfo cuz he's a B storm haven main and he didn't like storm haven being called aggro kek

:joy: :ok_hand:

these are the retards that follow twitter builds and put mainyu / themis in their decks I swear lol

There's a new kind of autism spreading around here.

The only thing that does not win presently by hitting face is Seraph

this guy says since he's a storm haven main(B) it isn't aggro

really jogs around ur noggins

It's literally one person who either doesn't understand that ironic shitposting is still shitposting or is legit autistic. Report and ignore.

its the SEAnigger shitposting power hour

>don't draw Bahamut
>lose

I guess it's karma for picking Shadow

>shadow doesnt draw ANY of the legendaries
kek

Go to sleep. Just remember to not visit the threads at around this time of the day.

I'm fucking done. Fuck dailies. Fuck login bonuses. I'm going to uninstall until they fucking fixed this fucking trash game.

Only if they added Im@s

bye fag

>grandmaster
Fuck you.

order of events

>user hits master
>shitposter posts kys shadownigger
>user replies it's a nep deck
>furious shitposting ensues
>someone mentions storm haven is the only aggro deck that needs thinking
>some autists are not happy with haven being called aggro
>more shitposting

shadownigger poster caused this

Those are nip only. Just switch to jp?

What if Bahamut's fanfare also destroyed both leaders?

>500

No, I refuse to spend that much money on a single digital card back.

What do you mean, that you can still get them? I thought they were limited release last December. I started playing in early March this year.

Wouldn't it be the people shitposting in droves in reaction to him hitting master

Yall need jesus

I didn't think I'd ever want the days of Albertcraft back, but here we fucking are.

>tfw I was that shadownigger poster

What if Bahamut did what it canonically does?

Good for discard and aggro deck who is running low on cards.

>those take picks

UNFAIR

AS

FUCK
>people mocked Dragon & Shadow to no end during several expansions
>not even 2 months and the same shitposters are now crying for nerfs

I mean I agree shit is unbalanced as fuck, but Albert, Daria and Dshift dominance were the same, if not longer and more cancerous.
People is just overreacting and allienated in general because Dragon cost a billion vials to craft and Shadow is just another play in curve deck.

After hitting master I have been playing my absolute hardest against A3 players while going easy against master players

There isn't a better feeling

I don't think you could ever lose with a deck like this on T2
Dragon dude is completly fucked, and he was given shit like 5 times in a row.

None of those decks had the ridiculous winrate Midrange Necro does now without any actual bad matchups.

I'd take those 3 over the bullshit we've got now. Wallet Dragon "10PP? GG EZ" and Midrange Shadow "lolcatacomb" need to die.

Though I'm more angry at Dragon personally, at least I feel like I can play against Shadow. Dragon is basically "Did they brick Y/N".

Man, Shadowverse's arena is so shit compared to Hearthstone's

Rework when?

stream down?

>but Albert, Daria and Dshift dominance were the same, if not longer and more cancerous.
This is what shadowniggers actually believe

Never played HS. What does it do?

>everyone I disagree with is a shadownigger

Shadowverse has 20 choices, 2 cards at a time each with 2 options to choose from
Hearthstone has 30 choices, 1 card at a time each with 3 options to choose from

I think you can guess which one has more room for skill