mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/191217
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still parrying the pursuer

youtube.com/watch?v=Bab-WeVg-7I

would fug his cute boipucci/10

>just tried the pierce shield's weapon art for the first time
I legitimately feel bad for the thing

i wish this ladder had a death count

Can someone post the fashion collage pic with the pyromancer using demon scar and wearing the ringed knight headpiece in the top left corner?

>pick up any curved greatsword
>infuse to my liking
>DS3 pvp and pve is beyond ez mode

oh well

Anyone have any idea how to use this spell? I've gotten maybe 3 good kills with it but it usually ends bad when I try to use this.

Fully charged old moonlight does seem to hit quite a bit harder than crystal soul spear but the damage it shows seems bugged on kills.

Working as intended friend.

>2017
>people still don't know that Catarina, Soul Spear/Ray, Leonhard, the Pursuer, Reichterpallash, Ornstein, Patches, the 2 (3) endings, O&S boss fight, Ostrava, Frampt and Kaathe, most of the shield emblems (inc. Demon Soul's Kite Shield), Murakumo, the Raven/Eagle are ALL references to Armored Core and not original ideas

nobody cares about that giant piece of shit

>Catarina, Soul Spear/Ray, Leonhard,
what?

Do you think the Sirius canon is a soul spear?

What greatweapons should I powerstance in DaS2?

Soul Spear is the Karasawa. Same color / shape projectile, they both have the explosion radius on them, and is in every game.

Catarina is from the AC manga
armoredcore.wikia.com/wiki/Catarina

Leonhard is Leonhardt/Noblesse Oblige
armoredcore.wikia.com/wiki/Leonhardt

Either like this with the hyper armor glitch or combo with HSM by charging it while facing away then turning around and comboing with HSM stagger.

Though III wasn't very good, can we all agree that this moment was amazing?

3 was the best you nerd douche

fuck all of you faggots, Das3 is amazing. none of you would know a great game if it was fucking your mother right in front of you

No, Bloodborne was best

Which number was that? 1, 2, or 3?

Lords of the Fallen was best

I found it disappointing, mostly
Anor Londo was such an interesting area, I really liked how you had to find your way in to the place by crawling up rafters and buttresses and shit, and then once you're inside it was a whole big building with multiple floors and rooms to progress though until you find that big door you saw at the beginning from the other side and head back to the bonfire.
3's version is just a single path past the giant and into the hall, and then you've seen everything there is to see.

>had a NG+1 character SL 120 character
>started NG+2 because haven't played in months
>did the whole game then the DLC
>satisfied with difficulty, considering just doing PvP on this character from now on
>ready to transpose all the new weapons from all the DLC boss souls
>I forgot to give Ludleth his Transposing Kiln while he was alive

fuck. is NG+3 pretty tough for a SL120 character? I heard that NG+3 is when the NG+ cycles starts getting really difficult if you stay at a low SL like 120. I'm not looking forward to Freide again on this character.

What else could they do? If they just repeated Anor Londo, it would have been boring.

Yeah all those interesting rooms full of nothing

yeah it's probably best to try to trade with poise cast. I really don't think it can be out traded except maybe by sunlight spear.

I got someone once with the soul mass thing but he literally ran into it. I don't think I can rely on that.

I think for an int build it probably isn't usable unless they buffed the beam tracking, or maybe it started from full charge. There just doesn't seem to be a good way to use it without poise casting.

Dark Souls is a shitty and boring franchise
I can't even decide what game made by this lame company is the least worst

I just wish you didn't have to rush those dumb fireball priests and could actually take your time to appreciate it.

Also should have kept the broken window ledge.

that picture is too cool for that shitty game

Smelter Hammers.

120 isn't low, man. I'm on NG+5 with my necromancer and it's a bit tedious in difficulty at best, you can do it.

>faraam set
>pursuer boss

hm...

Orma-Reeve's

ng+

>nerf invaders to the point few people ever invade
>even less organically
>at the same time have 2 ongoing bodyguard covenants who need invaders to rank up
Really makes you think

Make a new path out of broken architecture shit or something. It was such a letdown when I went down to the platform where you crossed over to the place with the demons and there was nothing there.
Or make that second big pair of doors lead to something, I don't think the first game ever let you behind them and they're in 3 despite still doing nothing.

Its the journey, not the destination. I love the dungeon crawl style slow progression though an area, learning the layout of shit and figuring out how everything fits together.
And when you're tired of the trip, you can jump over the staircase railing and skip most of it anyway

Wtf is old moonlight tell me immediately.

>Get hit once by ringed knight greatswords
>game over because unstoppable combo

Should I play with my DS1 SL1 character or my DS3 Deviantart Fetish character right now, guys?

>standing behind them
>swords clearly miss you
>get stunned into the wombo combo regardless
neat

play with your reddit character

oh wait that's all of them because you are reddit

upvoted

flip a coin ffs

inb4 RKPGS babies defending their OP weapon.

Honestly the only thing you can do against that piece of shit weapon is stay at a safe distance and shoot crossbow bolts at them because if you fuck up your spacing just once then it's gg.

if you can't win or have fun against any weapon you are literally subhuman

>fighting some dingus scooting around with a dagger and bloodring
>fun
nah

Thanks man, be sure to check my tumblr too.
Fair enough, thanks.

Main thing to focus on with powerstance:
1. Pair large sweeping moves with powerful thrust moves
2. Use weapons with high damage and low weight (but shitty movesets) in L Arm
3. Us weapons with great 1H (but shitty 2H) movesets in R Arm
4. You still have access to both 1H movesets, so decouple your powerstance (or switch to RA2H) to throw out surprise R2s or projectile weapons
5. You get two rolling attacks. Use wisely.
6. Use a lighter, faster weapon in the R arm so you can set up combos (R1-L1-L1).

A good moveset looks like this:
R1: Fast Slash to stun
R2: Thrust to poke or slash to roll catch
L1: Slash to combo out of R1, or thrust to roll catch
L2: (never use)

R Arm: Short Sword, Sun Sword, Fume Sword (R2 thrusts)
L arm: Bastard Sword, Claymore, Mirrah Greatsword, Majestic GS (L1 sweeps, auto combo after R1)

R Arm: Any GS
L Arm: Lost Sinner's Sword (best UGS for power stance, use ivory warrior ring to shield break people in 1 hit)

R Arm: Uchigatana, Estoc, Rapier (R1 or R2 thrusts), Manslayer (poison infused)
L Arm: Warped Sword (4 hit spin, poison for manslayer)

R Arm: Longsword (R2 sweeps)
L Arm: Pike / Spear (L1 thrusts)

R Arm: Blue Flame (R2 casts)
L Arm: Moonlight GS / Watcher GS (L1 sweeps, auto combo after R1)

R Arm: Blacksteel Katana (R2 sweeps)
L Arm: Pike / Spear (L1 Thrusts)

R Arm: Heide Sword (R2 sweeps)
L Arm: Dragonslayer Spear (L1 thrusts, decouple for projectile)

R Arm: Ashen Warrior Sword (R2 thrusts)
L Arm: Flamberge (L1 sweeps, combos into bleed)

R Arm: Short Sword, Sun Sword, Fume Sword (R2 thrusts)
L Arm: Heide Sword, Varangian Sword, Long Sword, Possessed Armor Sword (R1 sweeps)

R Arm: Any Dagger
L Arm: Any Spear or straight sword

R Arm: Red Rust Sword
L Arm: Mastodon Greatsword (both use strength only scaling)

R Arm: Estoc / Rapier
L Arm: Washing Pole

subhuman you aren't allowed to not enjoy when people act like faggots or you are a shitter

:^(

You mean this one? I've most likely changed some characters since you last saw it.

shut the FUCK up

ACFA is shit

AC3 and ACLR are top tier though

Was armored core's Ornstein in have any connection to lions or Leo? Because otherwise they're just both references to someone else, not the one of the other
Patches is not a reference to ac, he's Miyazaki's self insert
Leonhart is more of a Bloodborne reference, with his appearance and dialogue.

I can't see in any way possible having fun in a match against a faggot with those greatswords

So when I start the game It "runs" completely fine but I have the "press start" screen stuck as the screen.

I can start playing my character but the start screen won't go away

Dark souls 1 btw

thanks, i just wanted to see the top left pyro

imma steal it

>Dude what if we took npc attack cancelling and gave it to a boss lmao

When is the Fire Fades edition patch coming? I want to put this series behind me

>wearing piss pants

>go to sens fortress, get raped in 2 swings
Are the Lizard People just tough as fuck or am I under levelled?

you have a shield
that alone makes the champ a fucking cakewalk

armoredcore.wikia.com/wiki/Irbis_Ornstein
>Emblem is a female lion

armoredcore.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_the_Good_Luck
>Patches was first inserted into armored core, he even leads the player into a trap

armoredcore.wikia.com/wiki/Leonhardt
>both leonhardts were born into royalty but sought to become knights on the battlefield, and are uncompromisingly loyal

face it, miyazaki ran out of original ideas back in 2008

Crucifix and Murky Longstaff seems like a really, really strange pairing. The whole point of the Longstaff is for people going all-in on INT with little to no faith, and INT has E scaling on the Crucifix. Hell the faith scaling isn't even that good either at D.

What's your build and what SL is that?

HERALD
E
R
A
L
D

are you using DSfix?

Read the readme. You might have a problem with your settings / install.

Post weapons that make you want to cry when you encounter them.

>Want to help people with darkmoon by the aldrich invasions
>can't
>best I can do to convey my intentions is use a purple sign
>don't get summoned
There is literally no reason why you shouldn't be able to sign summon blues in invasion areas

best starting armor desu

I would cry every time I encounter a silver knight straight sword in DS3

>BUT I CAN'T

I just can't avoid the charge for some reason

Fair enough. You should know that the Hood and the Garb do clip a bit on the back, but I've learned to ignore it by now.

Any time I see an unconventional weapon I know it's going to be wielded by a God

Okay so removing the dll from dsfix fixed the problem, but now I don't have dsfix. I don't think i've changed anything in it

Oh I don't try to go for logic at all, user. I want my characters to be necromancers and grab what I think looks best for that. I have the crucifix with it cause it's bone themed. If you still wanna see my shameful build then...
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/191217
I know it's more of a hexer than a necromancer, but sadly there's not many bone things or stuff like the skull summoning spells like in DS2.

>pisspants knights of want itt
Just how low can we go?

>30 Vigor
JUST

Are you really complaining about the second best boss in the base game

Armored Core 2, 3, For Answer and V all sold equal to or more than Demon's Souls in Japan

it's the US releases that never caught on because Agetec, Ubisoft, and Bandai Namco suck

>Fallen K***ht
>straight sword
>Shield of Want
I've seen your kind, time and time again...

>in Japan
post discarded

it's got to be a problem with your DSfix settings.

Make sure that you have in-game screen settings to anti-aliasing and fullscreen OFF in-game.

>unconventional
Iirc that thing is beast. Good hyper armor, the 3rd r1 rollcatches like a motherfucker, thrust damage, poise damage, light so you can more easily get poise. If it had perseverance it would be close to being overpowered

>its another red and wolf invade me at the same time

fuck this show

>a popular game doesn't count because it's not popular in my home

Okay I guess I fixed it, for some reason my ds was running in windowed and that was what was screwing with everything
Yeah I just disabled dsfix and i could see the settings actually.

Every time i try to get help I find the problem after searching forever and it's something stupid >.>

Yeah I used it for a while months ago with havels and literally won 95% of duels just timing my R1's to coincide with theirs.

Equip a leo ring with it and you're OP as fuck

What are the official meme names for all the bosses?

NOBODY TELL HIM

Well if you have any suggestions for the stats I'd be glad to head, also one point in dex is supposed to go to str.

Any of you play Exanima? It's got a really neat combat system I think dark souls fans could appreciate.

TELL ME

konbanwa reddito-kun

sorry but we have to keep the good stuff in the meme vault.

nothing personnel, you see.

I saw peeve playing it like a year ago and it's been on my wishlist ever since.

Kind of just waiting for it to exit early access

Go down to 20 Endurance, get to 27 Str and put the rest in Vigor.

Also grab the Sage Ring instead of Untrue Dark.

wow it's recent popular media!

i LOVE recent popular media.