teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcwweoJDkV0
youtube.com/watch?v=LpiFmZLICgM
youtube.com/watch?v=zWKIWNJnlzI
youtube.com/watch?v=1IVF2rqZKkk
youtube.com/watch?v=MejbOFk7H6c
youtube.com/watch?v=cwak383HvJw
youtube.com/watch?v=0cuTTaVRDy0
strawpoll.me/12913728
tf2r.com/kav10vp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IpyJjhkfSdc
youtube.com/watch?v=bM0jexSlN9I
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=WcwweoJDkV0

The current state of it and having to hear Can't Stop This Feeling 4 times a day at work

youtube.com/watch?v=LpiFmZLICgM

>He uses Black Box + Conch in a tf2c match
Umm, excuse me?

youtube.com/watch?v=zWKIWNJnlzI

youtube.com/watch?v=1IVF2rqZKkk

pop music easy to listen to, therefore it might not have the depth other genres might have, but that can also be a good thing
i prefer listening to different genres depending on what i'm doing
i prefer pop music when i'm fragging for example, it helps me focus and not get frustrated

This game is really fun, I like it.

Hip-Hop is the usual go to

Hype music makes for hype momentum. I don't wanna go around reflecting rockets to the tune of 7 Years or Fight Song. Yuck

It's not even good. Plus 5 it can be 20 but it almost never ishp per hit is a fucking joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=MejbOFk7H6c

>viva
>normie
i really hope that nobody except him here thinking that way

to each their own, i would need mustic to make me feel powerful playing the sissy class too

That's exactly why I listen to a muzak version of Turn Down for What while playing my office worker character.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwak383HvJw

How do I get the flamethrower mojo when playing?

youtube.com/watch?v=0cuTTaVRDy0

>record tournament
>audio doesn't record for 3/4ths of the clips
Why?!

strawpoll.me/12913728

Are you a Christopher or Christian?

Headshotting a pyro is body horror

That's kind of hot actually

Can I force the jittery connection?

Bruh that pyro THICC OOOOoooOOOOOOooOooooOOOOOO

>fempyro in the op

Rate my sonic oc

YAMERO

So what is the thread's opinion on the mvm mann-up community? After playing a round it seems pretty annoying. Can't play for 2 minutes without two 40 year old rednecks bitching about anything and everything they see.

git gud

>mvm
Everything about this word is bad.
But no, australiums are neat.

queueing with randoms is asking for death. they're either perfectionist assholes with 8,000 tours who expect you to know everything about each individual wave and will kick you for missing 5 dollars, or complete imbeciles that are so awful they make you become the perfectionist asshole. just queue up with friends, the community is cancer.

Hows that sweat going through all those layers?

>friends
fucking normalfags, get the fuck out of my board

I actually used to play mvm in an extremely autistic amount. I got highest damage by a huge margin but apparently people were angry seeing how I got kicked as soon as the 1st round ended. I have a habit of muting people I find annoying. Apparently perfect A+ and bots never passing first medkits on bigrock just isn't good enough for them, or two demos literally make it impossible to play for some reason.

I actually love it when my teammates are shit, it makes the game more fun. I'm just getting back into tf2 and uninstalling for a while and came back hoping that pyro vs heavy update my friends talked about last year actually happens soon.

>pyro vs heavy update my friends talked about last year actually happens soon.
It's still 2017.

Well it's been at least 6 months or something hasn't it?

Watch rollout videos, I believe b4nny have a few tutorials on it. It's simply; shoot at front of you, walk over it, forward jump and press M2, rest is airsteer.
Demoman leaps forward a further distance than any Soldier can with a single rocket at open areas. That's how their air movement diverse.
Demo can stack 2 stickies for covering a greater distance and leaps, Soldier wallpogos away with 2-3 rockets giving him more opportunity to change direction.

>play casual
>normally 2 or 3 good players on each team (myself included), the rest are fodder
>have fun

>play a community server
>normally 8 or 9 good players on each team, I am the fodder
>don't have fun

have I become a shitter?

threadly reminder that valve killed their pubs in favour of a watered down matchmaking service that has alienated a lot of people who have been playing this game for years

you always been
just like most of us
pootis

Best MvM player here

Just be good. Know what to upgrade and learn how to play your role. Do that, and we'll all had a good time

>Best MvM player here
Where?

Here

In the Team Fortress 2 General

>be good at mvm
>pick soldier
>someone with more tours joins
>he goes soldier
>''kick user''
>wave starts and he afks while we pass the wave
>I top score
>vote kick on me starts
>it passes instantly

What the fuck does being good do if everyone is too blinded by another person's e penis to see not only am I not shit but I'm also not afk.

how do i bow and arrow good?

>the irc is almost dead
wtf

Yeah, that's just rude as heck

I'll sometimes go Medic if I see someone else with less experience go Medic, and I'll ask them to switch to another class. Straight up demanding for a kick isn't very nice unless they've got trash upgrades or a terrible name

>play MvM
>stock launcher, buff banner and DA
>some prick calls me a retard and tells me to use the beggars
>tell him hold on then as I switch, thought it was a simple mistake
>votekick on me
>tell him to stop being an autist and that I switched
>4 voted yes to kick

in the games I played with Viva he picked med even if we had one and BULLIED the other players and called them shit if they didnt switch. Do not believe his lies.

Stock is better anyway for the first 3-4 waves

I didn't bully them. You were the one talking trash throughout and you were called toxic. The dude threatened to kick you and everything

tf2r.com/kav10vp.html
tf2r.com/kav10vp.html

Where? On this picture?

[H] Roamer [W] Open team.

I am going to caber you OP.

how do i finish my first tour without getting kicked for having 0 tours?

Get a few friends

Wait a few hours for me to come online and then respond to my posts looking for people to play with

youtube.com/watch?v=IpyJjhkfSdc
>when a spy main saps ure sentry

16:47 - Wanderer: >In a cosmic afro youtube video
16:47 - Wanderer: >He edits out the times I've killed him
16:47 - Wanderer: Rly maks u ponder

Is that wanderer?!

>atrocious loadout
>suicide rush
yes

>>atrocious loadout
Hang on now, its a comfy loadout

It isn't.

The First Degree
>On successful Airblast: Regain 40 Ammo
>-50% Airblast Cooldown

>-66% Direct fire damage
>+100% Airblast cost
>No Random Critical hits
Would you use it?

>successful airblast
Do you mean hitting anything, like a player or stationary projectile or just active projectiles like arrows, grenades, jars, rockets, etc.?

I would.

Hey guys, whats going on? My name is Joe and welcome back to another video.
Today we have The Top Five Nuts & Bolts Steel Shakos That Are For Sale Right Now.

At number 5 we have the nuts & bolts Steel Shako for 8 keys. This is a pretty nice hat, well worth the price.

At number 4 we have the nuts & bolts Steel Shako for 8 keys. This is a pretty nice hat, well worth the price.

At number 3 we have the nuts & bolts Steel Shako for 8 keys. This is a pretty nice hat....

I highly approve of this OP pic.

gib link

Who would want to see someone die repeatedly? Of course he's gonna cut it down to the good parts aka him doing well.

Just got back into tf2, haven't played since 2011. Is it just me or is competitive just less fun? It seems to me the game isn't balanced around it at all.

How to fix balancing
>Dont bring back autobalance
>scramble teams every map change
>ask for volunteers at the start of each round rather than at the end
>Make a stylish all class hat that shows off your XP count, and shows how many times youve volunteered for balance

Its because no one plays it but shitters, so you'll get spies and pyros on your team forcing you to carry yourself. There's also a lot of hackers and long queue times. The game mode itself is fine, its everything surrounding it thats bringing it down. The game is fairly well balanced, weapons wise. Stock is and always has been the king.

Someone will got huge invoice for this.

Seems that every round I get an engineer that builds a turret on the point behind the current active point, setting up for failure. And when the enemy comes to that point his nest just goes down instantly, making all that waiting pointless.

>don't bring back auto balance
no
>scramble
yes
>ask
no
>x hat that tracks your volunteer points
worthless and blocks most unusuals
if people cared about showing off how much of a good person they were, more people would wear the christmas growing heart badge

youtube.com/watch?v=bM0jexSlN9I

New sapper shaped like an orb
Throw it and it saps any one building that it sticks to
Miss and it breaks, but has 30% less cool down before you can use it again
Only takes one wrench swing to break
Cool down is 8 seconds

Bring back autobalance, scramble teams every map, incentivize team switching with larger exp gains for playing both teams and pad personal stats by removing death count after switching, give either a tag that gives any item a volunteer text or items with a volunteer quality at certain intervals of volunteering. Fixed.

The Rhino
>On hit: Weapon is fully accurate for 1 second.
>+50% Cloak Duration
>Cloak no longer regenerates by itself.
Would you use it?

Post Spoops.

I'd rather they rework the Enforcer before adding a new gun.

What does a strange cloak watch count?

Seconds speant stealthed.

>join mannpower as aimbot heavy because nospread power up is fun
>there is good spy on our team
>completely lock enemy team on their spawn
>switch team cause why not
>this spy switch to sniper
>staring at me though the wall while looking down
>turns out that he's hacking too
>starts camping our spawn and headshoting everything. switching to sniper too because powerupless heavy suck versus sniper
>epic hvh battle begin
>we both end up having 300+ score and pocket vaccinator medics after 30 mins of snowballing. i'm better and having 500+
>2-6 captures in our favor
>last push, he switch to heavy again
>some FuRyB0y TRADE.tf nevertheless kick me
I bet our team got steam rolled in game ends in less than 3 mins.
Thanks for reading my blog, please upvote.

Can someone tell me why I shouldn't go full stock as spy in pubs.
I kill everyone, rarely die, I'm always active and doing, and nests are no issue, ever.

doctor you/10
Time invisible.

My current one

Stick with the stock Invis, but feel free to change your gun and knife based on your tastes/situations.

If you're really good at stebs, use the Kunai or Big Earner since they're the most friendly for knife-heavy play.

If you find yourself rarely using your gun, equip the L'etranger for that sweet sweet extra four seconds of cloak time. Otherwise go Ambassador if you're good at getting headshots, Diamondback if you can't/Engie on the other team is spamming Minis

Because l'etranger is bae.

>meme planets
Nice wasted keys.

Any good of y'all get the new record?

Those weapon renames are about as cringe as XanFag's.

>no killstreak on knife
into the trash it goes

Direct upgrade over stock, but i'd love it
DR mains would be pretty gimped tho

That's my old loadout. I haven't taken any new ones since I don't have any spy hats, but I have acquired a killstreak knife kit and a strange stock watch/sapper since. I also don't play spy.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>giving valve money

>shitting on my weapon renames

shit

I can afford to :)