Tharja a best

Whens next GHB?

And this is the point when the day and thread quality starts to drop

What's the % of rolling a Lonqu?

What's so nice about it?

Are you ready for the horse god /feg/?

damn that flier meme quest was brutal
At least with the Cav memes I have Rein, Xander, and cake ready to go

I don't know, I just like it because it reminds me of Loony Toons.

I already have Eldigan and Xander though.

Bleed the Tikis

>-10 hours
>still no defence

SEND HELP

Yeah but they aren't Blue

So uh, how many hours do I have to reroll on this hero banner shitfest?

what C skill for Hector? I assume buffs are bad because he's slow as fuck so which threaten is best?

>willingly attacking an armed Titania
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?

use armor

Defense or Attack would be best I guess

cant you cheese with low level def?

If only there was a way to find that out....

Like how?

I'd say it depends on his B skill. If you're going for WoM, buffs can actually be great on him, since he's placing himself next to at least one ally who will benefit from it. Then it depends on what your team needs.
If he's using Vantage though, then I'd go with Threaten Defence. You've already landed an attack on the opponent and survived if the Threaten has activated, so you might as well soften them up some more to finish

about 18 hours

At first I wasn't really feeling Xander as a unit since he is a 3* and I don't have the feathers to bump him up, but seeing him survive so much with his huge defence stat and then tanking even more with Horse Memes behind him, how can I not love using him. He's trash for killing things without Siegfried though.

>3*
But user, he's a natural 4*

>a legendary hero is trash without his legendary weapon
Nice fucking deduction, retard.

>tfw no Reinhardt
I have most of the other best Cavs, Tiny Hands would complete my team also I haven't gotten any Jagens yet which is wierd.

Any +Spd Olwens to put Blarblade on?

What do you guys think of putting Savage Blow on my Faye? She's +ATK/-DEF and has Poison Strike as a B slot. She's really only good at dealing out decent chip damage and ending Vantage/DC users right now so my other units can come in and clean the floor.

Post your final Arena scores this week

Unfortunately not, best blue cav I got is Ursula. Blue is the color I'm lacking in.
I have Eliwood, Xander, and Eldigan for reds and Cecilia and Titania for greens. A good blue is all I'm missing, Camus will be nice but Olwen or Reinhardt would be ideal.

Isn't Olwen more rare than Rein anyway?

Exactly 4700 because my only bonus unit that was levelled was the jew. Whenever bonus units reset I'm probably going to roll with Azura, Thundercock, Cecilia and Xander

Is Zep really that good? What skills do you have on him?

Is it even worth using the mess hall if you won't get any streetpass hits for extra food?

dont bother if you dont have distance counter

everyone is running him now after hector banner

How's your morning going /feg/? I had a good morning.

Neutral IVs.

How do you build a dire thunder Olwen?

I know a blade tome is better on her but I don't want to spend a lot of feathers.

Sure? You will still get other food from Mycastle events/lottery + if you give Jakob/Peri/Anna a Chef's hat for Mess Hall duty your food buffs will get pretty good.

How do you build Freddie? Old Screenshot, he should have about 2.8k SP now.

Nice.

Praise the tsun, adore the tsun.

What's the IV of your Olwen? If she's +speed you can make a viable quad build (i.e. Setsuna, Hana) with her since cavmemes.

one user here had a Brave Axe+ build with Armored blow to complement his cav memes. Id personally lean towards a Brave Axe+ myself but Id put something different in his A slot.

>I know a blade tome is better on her
[citation needed]

>29 feathers

Looks like you are missing a Draug.

A Brave Axe makes him capable of killing things reliably at least.

Fury + Bonfire with Brave Axe+. He's gonna be a beast.

Rape the tsun!

that Draug is legitimately terrifying and I would never want to face it in the arena

Nice IV, +atk is really solid on him. You can slap a Brave Axe+ and Death Blow on him to make him a hypermobile heavy green physical damage / wall unit. He's similar to a Brave Lance Lukas or Brave Axe Cherche.

I have one that's a WIP but he's a blast to use.

>54 HP
>50 Atk
>42 Spd
>46 Def
>Swordbreaker
Ahah ah ah
God
Is the weapon a silver sword?

I have a +Spd Olwen and I think probably the best way to use her is quadmemes with a 3-charge special like Iceberg or Luna that activates every single fight.

Something like Dire Thunder - Reposition - Luna/Iceberg - Life and Death - Wings of Mercy/Desperation/-breaker - Cav buff/Threaten Res/Threaten Speed.

Thanks anons. I'mma try the Brave Axe+ and Death Blow. I'm also gonna put Bonfire on him since it's a pretty good skill for him.

i had like 30k but then i
>spend 20k on Zephiel
>spend 10k on +5ing Clarine

should I do the same build as cherche if I have a +atk/-spd fred

I want a Clarine badly. Stop reminding me that horse healers elude me.

that's wo dao

never ever.

Wo Dao

Did you ask for anal?

I think that's pretty much an ideal IV for a Brave Axe+ build for him, since his speed at that point is so abysmal anyway. He's actually rather well-optimized for it at that point.

I'd definitely recommend it, I would go for it if I had access to a Fred with those IVs. Sadly mine's just +def -spd.

Either way he's a lot of fun, obliterates things on offense and can tank a lot of (physical) damage on enemy phase. Just don't let a wizard get the jump on him and he'll treat you right.

aight thanks m8
I gotta wait for another 5* cammy to steal a brave axe from since I gave my first to cherche

just roll only colorless on the hero banner.
the worst you can do is pull a -atk of Clarine's brother

>tfw I need Wrys so she can get Live To Serve

I am jelly. I got a 5* Freddy, -Spd +Res. I think it's honestly the worst possible IVs, and I can't find anyone who would want a Hammer +.

She is. If you do have a Blarblade to work it, Ursula should be good anyway. She has slightly higher attack but slightly less speed than Olwen. However, she has inherent Death Blow, so she should be able to kill things anyway. It's something to consider.

>super sjw jail
get out

>Rolled a +spd -res taco
Do I win now?

This is my last chance to roll a lobster
Wish me luck /feg/

FUCKING NOHRMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>super sjw jail
what did he mean by this?

Would Desperation be a good B skill for Titania? 40 speed after Hone Cavalry is pretty good. She'll have 44 once I have a goad running too and I can always use Reciprocal Aid to put her in Desperation range.

You think I haven't done that yet, goy?

>checking my friends list
>stumble on this

Good fucking luck. I've been rerolling a bunch and keep getting the shaft.

just spend more shekels, youll get her promise

I have spent 250 (two-hundred-and-fifty) orbs so far sniping only greens, just for Hector. I have not got him.

I have 46 orbs left, and today is the last day. I'm scared.

Ike are you stupid as fuck, some guy threatened you with death like five minutes ago and you're talking shit to the loli-postle?

Cum in Ophelia and make Soleil watch~~

Nice try Von Shekelstein. I'm not falling for your dirty Jewish tricks again.

>swordbreaker 2

DC Lucina is a very common Lucina build.

Ended up being a fucking Henry which would be nice if my Julia didn't already have Green Tomebreaker. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up I suppose, but even a Hinata or Lon'qu would be more useful.

Link for the countdown until the end of the hero fest?

>DC with low defensive stats on a Red
>Swordbreaker with a super high speed stat

*runs up to masked Lucina from behind*
"I'LL REVEAL YOUR TRUE SELF"
*rips off mask*

Okay /feg/. What demon is coming out of there?

>40
>super high speed

Azura, why you only know one song? Whnever you are asked or need to sing, I always hear the same song over and over.

Lucina?

40 without fury/lod or buffs is high my man

That's, um...

>He hasn't played game of the year
Dude...

So is the screen size on the XL versions of the new 3ds/2ds line worth it? I have a 2ds already but that new 2ds is hooking me in, I have the Pokemon moon 2ds so it still sells for quite a bit, also it comes out June 15th here

>memersona
>GOTY
( L O L

Is +Attack -Def Eirika any good?

Norn

Sing the other one.
The one about the raging war and the steady beating of your heart.