It looks like a generic European car

It looks like a generic European car

Other urls found in this thread:

gmauthority.com/blog/2017/07/report-sixth-generation-chevrolet-camaro-heading-to-australia-via-holden-special-vehicles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quick, someone shoop up a BMW kidney grille.

That's fine. it should increase european sales. The Camaro and Challenger are still styled unapologetically american. speaking of the Camaro a Australian Company is going to start converting them to RHD so the Mustang can have some competition in Ausland.
gmauthority.com/blog/2017/07/report-sixth-generation-chevrolet-camaro-heading-to-australia-via-holden-special-vehicles/

It's starting to look like the SN95 with the narrower grille

Flawless

zick

But the people in Europe that buy Mustangs do so because it's American and you can easily tell it is.
If they wanted a generic Euro car, they'd buy one of all the available Euro cars.

>side skirt decal

Nope. Looks like the same old ameriburger trash.

>not liking side skirt decals

Looks like a Mustang.

That sucks, as an European I love the American car.

I'm in Scotland and I've been seeing quite a few new Mustangs kicking about recently. Sales figures are meant to be decent already.

>oh no, it doesn't look like a horrid pile of boomer garbage anymore, it's the end of the world as we know it

From where Im from i see more dodge rams and cadillacs than new mustangs. And thats weird since mustang sales are so high in yurop

there hasn't been a good looking Mustang since the Mach 1

t. euro

It looks pretty legit if optioned correctly.

That looks pretty fucking sexy, and it's hard to argue with 460HP at 40k. Only reason I'm waiting for the S650 is to see if there is a weight decrease.

>side skirt decal
>ameriburger trash
rly

Stang sales have exploded now that it's Le global car with the ecoboost option. Ford is killing it. (These things sell even better than T86/BRZs where i'm from)

Saw one today as I was driving, thought it was a c class or something but realized only a few seconds later that it's the new stang

>MagneRide is an option but it costs almost 2k
Is this more of a performance or a comfort thing? Driving over bumpy roads in my stiffly-sprung ST and listening to my interior rattle is fucking awful.

It's an attempt to improve comfort on a performance suspension type thing. The ride's still going to be brutal since the spring rate doesn't change but it might result in slightly less chipping of teeth.

>Has never ever driven a fast or any car with a stiff or magnetic suspension in his entire life ever

Yes, that looks stupid too.

Decals are for hotwheels.

i think the design is fine, just don't know why it has to be so fucking massive

Mustangs were never small. They are 2+2 sports coupes not fucking miatas what do you expect.

From 1964 to 1968 they were only 2500lbs, actually. Mustangs have gotten a lot bigger.

Is the next one really supposed to be called s650?
It went sn95, s197, s550

looks like a fuckin jag

They were never tiny but they don't have to be this big either. Now they're bigger than the ones that everybody hated for being so big. Pic related

This was the only gen of modern Mustang that doesn't look like trash. But I'm also a Challenger guy who likes boomer muscle.

Because cars in the 60s were just hollow hunks of metal with some seats and an engine.

Nowadays cars have to meet safety quotas, have fucktons of tech and have much more complex engines.