This kills the europoor

>this kills the europoor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N4PW66_g6XA
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy fuck what a shithole

This actually kills the Texan. More road inevitably motivates more traffic, and it's gotten so bad on the Katy Fwy that commutes now take LONGER THAN BEFORE THE EXPANSION.

Fuck dude, I know the feeling. Trying to escape the Westheimer area on either i59 or that patch of 610 is a hell hole

But europoors invented it.

Actually the world's first controlled-access highway was the Long Island Motor Parkway opened as a private toll road in 1908 and then bought by the state in 1938 and gradually integrated into public road networks. This is a section of it in 1952.

Looks comfy desu

That looks incredibly dreadful to drive. No wonder Americans prefer automatic transmissions.

By the way that was a post-war widened, renovated section. The original construction was literally a dirt road with onramps, but it does fit the definition of a highway.

Who /405/ here
There's literally a crash everyday

Try the 401

There's like 300 everyday

I have to commute through where the 404, 401 and DVP meet

Literal hell on Earth, it took me an hour and a half just to get from the beginning to the end of the 401 to DVP ramp

Meanwhile, in glorious Siberia...

It is dreadful to drive.

Better than having to squeeze yourself into a cattle transporter full of subhumans every morning.

My clutch hand is going numb just looking at this.

But at night when there is little traffic, that highway becomes a race track

>implying I, an american, dont drive traffic like this all the time in my manual

lrn 2 leg day. although my civic has the worlds lightest clutch, so im sure an infant would be capable of dealing with the traffic.

>clutch hand
>hand

Motorcycle.

Motorcycles generally use a hand lever for the clutch. Better control than a foot pedal, which is important since bikes use a wet clutch and controlled slip is an important feature. Gear shifting is with with left foot, sequential pattern (most modern bikes at least, if you go back before the 70s there was much less standardization).

>b-b-but manual is more FUN

youtu.be/N4PW66_g6XA

Try that again. It's counter intuitive.

Thank God you didn't post the one by CGP "Humans shouldn't be driving" Grey

I considered it. This one is way more applicable.

I drive that a few times a month in a 40 ton semi. Shit ain't nothin

>traffic demand increases exactly as much as road supply increases
Not exactly, traffic demand increases slower as road supply increases if that road isn´t choked before you increasse the sieze.

>charging money to drive in the city
great idea
>modern intersections
great idea
>alternative transportation
Also good, some people shouldn´t drive.

He has a legitimate point with what he calls "traffic snakes", but there is a alternative solution:
1: teach people on traffik jam prevention
2: highway onramp counters

>More road inevitably motivates more traffic
I don't buy the meme. What was the population increase during that time?

It does increase the traffic, but at a much lower rate than described.

>be american
>have to pay tolls use highways

Can't build straight stretches of road. Can't build freeways without on/off ramps for every ghetto shithole along the route.

No wonder traffic jams all over.

depends on the state. i have never seen Tolls outside NJ or NY.

how is it possible to have 16 lines of road and yet the traffic is going bumber-to-bumber?
4 to 6 lane at most here, only if someone crashed that happens (excluding 1 and 15 august)

>he doesn't bend down and move the pedals with his hands for more control

Poor traffic fundamental understanding.

Having people live in sprawling suburbs, then commute via road arteries is a terrible design.

Dear lord what an awful place. Why would you choose to live there.

It's worth not being raped by Achmed

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
>14. United States

>6. Sweden
>11. Ausfailia
L M A O

Americans have the worst road discipline I have ever seen, there would be a three lane road and cars would be distributed evenly on all lanes, which is fucking retarded. Stay on the right, unless you are changing direction or overtaking, that's why undertaking is so prevalent, because nobody knows which lane they are supposed to be in.

>be falseflagging britbong
>forget about the M6 toll

try not to make us all look as retarded as you please m8

my radiator is screaming death
i can hear it from inside the house
kms