Here comes T.Racer!

So basically, add option for custom maps to the server browser

Where can I sell a account?

gas 5-stacks

New Pharah skin when. Something for Sombra and Symmetra would be nice too

Fareeha!

DON'T YOU FUCKING MOVE MISTER DOS SANTOS

post your main but in a vehicle

I was going to say how you should by something better with D.va but they don't sell anything else for adults with her.
So gratz, I guess.

I dunno if someone already found this weird bug

basically you can build turrets under this car in
numbani

enemies can only shoot its legs to damage it, but the turret can still shoot the enemies

I want custom team sizes more than anything.

I don't care how the game was meant to be played, I want to experience Temple of Anubis defense with 12 Torbs.

Yeah, I wanted the new shirt but it's literally only for babies and toddlers. I got this because I need more comfy long-sleeve tops to wear around the house.

how about 16 vs 16 but all torbjorn

I want one where she wears a helmet in that little icon next to her health

can't stand seeing that butterface whenever I play her.

don't tell anyone else, i wanna try this out

my bf got me that, it's a bit thin and feels pretty cheap

>lose three comp games ina row
>play Q instead instead of tilting
>lose 14 QP games in a row

holy fuck what is happening

You are being lazy compared with what your hidden MMR says

>a bit thin and feels pretty cheap
Uh ohhhh.

Oh well, I did see a couple of reviews say something like that but decided to waste my money anyway.

>queue up for a comp match
>"le epic funny man" imitating things hes seen in "funny" videos and throwing
>lose game
>lose an assload of points
>don't play anymore

Someone please give me a lore friendly explanation for devil Mercy

> Another PTR
> Sombra still completely ignored
Why did they go through all the trouble of hyping her for a fucking year just to leave her broken and forgotten?

Anyone have that "Whoops, all barriers" meme?

the worst thing you can do is make a debilitator overpowered.

dude, someone is going to find out how to play her "the right way" and she'll be super OP like Ana was.
any day now

I got 50 SR a win with Soldier for some reason.

Why is this so high?

Do people get punished in comp for disregarding team composition?

Do you think anybody at Blizzard cares when I report somebody specifically saying that Widowmaker isn't a very useful pick on Lijang Tower's market stage where its small enclosed design doesn't give her any opportunities to shoot enemies from afar?

shieet brb trying this out

>We’re taking it slow. let’s see how the current PTR changes feel on live and then move forward. the last thing the world wants to see is an OP sombra… trust me… i’ve seen it.

The PTR bit is from the other month but that's Kaplan's response on Sombra.

Go to a custom game and try tweaking her a bit. Just a little bit. See how easily she goes from useless to overpowered just by increasing her damage per shot by 1.

Sombra is completely fine. She is tournament meta tier on 2CP maps already

She works fine at the moment. Sure it's an extremely hard to play character but she's devistating in the right hands and when your team isn't retarded

What do you mean?

To date, have there been any hero changes tested out in the PTR that haven't went live?

I feel like PTR is just a preview for changes that will come out verbatim.

The worst thing you can do is spend hundreds of man hours designing a new hero with a

50% damage boost for Mercy. The Ana grenade nerfs too but that didn't even last for 24 hours on the PTR for whatever reason.

Because they stopped caring about sombra after the ARG backlash. Not really a shame though, Sombra is a gigantic mistake desu

No, not following reddit metas isn't a banable offense. Grow up.

Ana grenade nerf
Zen discord going through shields
Sombra got several buffs since her release

I don't really get what you want.There are people in top 500 maining her. She is used in tournaments. What else?

>Zen discord going through shields
That would be awesome

Just because some masochists want to play her in tourneys doesn't mean she's suddenly okay.

Even Reaper has a >0% pickrate but that doesn't mean he still isn't useless.

Sombra's hacking time got shorted, her translocator cool down was shortened by a third, and her stealth and hacking sounds were made to only be heard withing fifteen meters of her.

160DPS if you're able to hit at say, soldier's range, is pretty monstrous on a hero with a 4 second cooldown on one of the best mobility ability and can create an easily defendable area in the middle of enemy territory.

You realize that a good Sombra player as she is can already duel D.Va, Winston, Hog and any isolated support right? And even a half decent sombra as is can already confirm kills on anything that triggers opportunist.

people seem to misunderstand that the test server is only for checking the game isn't broken or bugged due to introduced changes.

>a half decent sombra as is can already confirm kills on anything that triggers opportunist.

It's almost like those are her prime targets and she's not supposed to just murder everyone or something like everyone keeps bitching about her not being able to, or something.

If you lose Uprising, Reinhardt and Torb's corpses get dragged through the streets like Delta Force in Mogadishu while Tracer and Mercy are raped by Eradicators

One time there was this organization, Blizzard, they called it. Yeah, I remember those times, before everything went to hell. Prophet of the PC games, King of RTS. But even before that there was this one game, where it all began, The Lost Vikings. I remember those days, how much fun I had playing this for the first time. Tears come to my eyes, but not of the sadness, ony joy. And then, Blizzard started to make games, I mean real games, not this cheap crap you can buy on you iphone for 3$ and forget even it's name. No, I'm talking about games with the music that you will remember after 20 years not touching the game, with the characters whose quotes will pop up in your head for just as long, the stories so wast and epic, that you can't even begin to describe, and, the most fun gameplay that there was before. Warcraft 1,2, Starcraft, Diablo 1 and 2, Warcraft 3... And then, after all this magic and fun time they say to you: "thee shall never have spare time, thee shall play". World of Warcraft, big, fun, epic MMO, where time flies by, where you can get as many friends as you can, where you can travel and go on adventures not as character that you control, but you yourself. Oh, how many time were spend in this game.
But I digress. Anyway, then Blizzard sold themself to those hacks in Activison, became greedy bastards, crapped Star Craft 2 and some other poop with number 3 to it.
Then was HotS, which they managed to break so bad that no one plays this shit no more and then miracle struck and original idea popped in their head.
Overwatch.
But, like I said, they want more money, so "what can we do with Angela (wink wink) Mercy?". "Make her a cute devil for some reason idk lol".
This is very true and Jeff is my close friend.

>Get Gold Medal for over 5 minutes objective time
>Get Gold Medal for healing
>Get Gold Medal for Eliminations and Objective Eliminations
>I'm playing Reaper and was the first player to select a character

Can I play a game that isn't McCree, Genji, Hanzo and Blackwidow with special guest a Shitty Roadhog?
Especially when the last player to join doesn't pick something that compliments the team and instead just picks another fucking sniper.

I can totally understand why they don't have an "ignore player" button. but I feel like there should be a way to refresh you player pool and have that work on a cooldown to stop people abusing it. Say once every 24 hours you can ensure you don't group with anyone you just played with. I just played 3 rounds and every one had a widow/hanzo instalock pair and i'm extremely butthurt over it.

What masochists?
Korean C-tier team (mighty AOD) managed to have full hold of Anubis point B using her against Rogue(who are considered best team in the world atm)

I wish. it WAS a thing on PTR, but they reverted it after like a day haha.

wouldn't changing your region have similar results. if playing with fresh people is what you're looking for?

I feel you bro, I keep seeing the same names, I probably see some of these people more often than my actual friends and that's pathetic of me

SOMBRA BUFFS WHEN KAPLAN?

No one is saying give her soldier level range. Her current spread is atrocious and unreliable at anything further than 1 inches away from their face.
You're making her mobility to be a huge deal, but it's just not that useful, every offense hero is mobile.

Opportunist kills are extremely uncommon in any rank past gold where people know how to group up and don't overextend.

It's almost as if she's in the Offense category of the hero picks and not support or something.

Anubis is like, prime Sombra defense. Hacking the healthkits around the point is enough to get Sombra up to nearly 10,000 healing in the timelimit.

>Struggled to push the payload all the way in
>0.2m from the point
>Defense now
>Attack team is eating us for breakfast. No problem at all pushing
>One of their healers dc 4 meters from the end
>We manage to hold for 5 minutes those last meters
>He comes back in the last half minute
>We still win
>Sit back and watch the whole enemy team lose their shit over him, even the people he was in a party with
>It's literally a swearing festival with racism
>Guy in his party call him a "poor black shitter with shitty internet"
>mfw

I love these schadenfreude moments in the game. Sweetest 30 SR of my life

>tighten her spread
>you now have a viable and reliable DPS for the front lines along with Mccree and Soldier
>that has a unique capability for teamfights too
>now people can play her as a backline assassin or a frontline DPS instead of being a sneaky sneaky hurt people but dont kill nothing but the weakest dps.

You now have no reason to run Tracer, ever.

I wish they kept the ignore player button but made it stopped working above platinum or diamond. It was only a fringe case of top players using it to avoid anyone they find a pain in the ass to fight and for lower levels it's just ignoring shitty ass trolls and people who plan to throw.

Seriously learn to aim
That's not her purpose
People like you say that Tracer has not enough damage too

So because "the best team in the world" picked her a few times she's suddenly not the second-least-picked-and-dead-last-winrate-in-every-tier hero anymore?

If anything it reafirms what I said that she's an intentional handicap that can only be won with if you're already good enough to win with literally any other hero.

If you were going to buff Sombrero, what would you do?

Personally, I'd pull her SMG spread in 15% or so.

I just won 35 SR for beating a team with a lower average than me. Huh?

Is it because I've won 7 of my last 8?

this is what soldier players are resorting to for the upcoming nerfs
youtu.be/p6bhrQEwQaE

Mercy's ult should just be an AoE ubercharge

>Mercy shouts "HEROES NEVER DIE"
>All nearby allies shine gold and are invulnerable for a few seconds

Explain how people made it to top 500 using her
If she is handicap to the team and enemy team doesn't have her, it would be impossible to win, yes?

I want to marry Orisa!

> It would be impossible to win
Do you understand what the word handicap means?

>completely invalidate Lucio and Zen ults

No. I'd say give her Orisa's ult and let her chain multiple people with her heal beam for a few seconds, and give Orisa a totally new ult. Not that Orisa's ult isn't a decent thematic match for her, but it could be better, and gameplay wise it's tough to make it work with her kit.

So the same as Zen?

What about her do you like? I think she is cute too, for what it's worth.

>what is sound barrier

She just wants to help!
She's curious!
She's kind-hearted!
She's the best!

She is really cute and just wants to be helpful. Do you think Orisa has a soul?

>2 overall equal by skill teams
>one has sombra
>other not
If you are right it would be impossible for first one to win
Now you are will say that first team just got lucky and Sombra got carried
But how can it happen enough times for Sombra player to become top 500?

according to the wiki Sombra's gun as a "lockdown into her target" but doesn't have any kind of citing for it, but it seems to imply that when she actually hits a target the weapons fire cone may narrow? the person saying they'd test it never got back about it.

I want to fuck her oil hole

>want to climb out of shit ranks
>any time I make any ground I am brought back farther than I ever was thanks to uncooperative, retarded or outright useless teammates again and again

I am honestly on the brink of giving up all together, there is no reason to play if I will repeatedly be dragged down by people so shit they must actively be trying to be so

ORISA IS NOT FOR LEWDING

Overwatch needs dailies 2bh

I've seen a lot of people suggest things about the spread. personally I'd like to see them expand her disabling kit.

Make hacks affect passives
Make the emp disable things like soldier 76's aimbot or bastion tank like it can disable mcrees dead eye.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i just lost 42 SR for a match where i was on fire 3 times, had 12k (gold) healing as zen, silver kills and bronze damage but our team was throwing after one guy picked sombra.

Then one guy left and we lost 0:3

Why do i lose twice as much SR than i gain for a win?

Don't know what did wiki meant by this

Man, you alright?

--AAAAAAAAAhhhh

>no vg vs vg

Why?

Never

I'm fine with her SMG, actually, I've always had a lot of success with it.

expanding what can and cannot be hacked is, I think, the better choice. Sombra is a debilitate character, her main usefulness should be her ability to stop other people from doing things. Namely I want her hack and EMP to stop 76's ult. I mean he literally uses an electronic visor to give him aim hacks. How is that not something Sombra can't hack?

>4.36 deaths average as Orisa is considered top-tier survival

Jesus Christ and I thought I was struggling.

I did NOT need to read that in her voice. God damn it.

the current system encourages you to stop playing competitive after you have reached the meme badge you wanted that season

Reminded me of that loud as fuck scream when Ana falls into a death drop

I think the widowmaker player doesnt like me

>44-60% weapon accuracy on McCree
>spamming barriers not included
>tfw I can only get that high with Soldier if I'm spamming barriers

I don't know what's with Soldier, but every time I play him, my brain turns off and I just start automatically unloading bullets on Rein's shield or just any big target.