/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Ryonya Hoshi edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/W4kfG1O?r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chiaki

Mugi!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

For the curious, these cats all belong to /drg/ posters from a thread about a week back! Except Kuzu, he used clipart.

Those cats are so cute!

Koko!

I love my darling husband Moekyun!

I want to cure Shinguji

>comes back to /drg/ after days of surfing other generals and talking about different games
>it's the same le tumblrite, fujopost, and fetish posting shit
Is this autism? Why don't you fucks talk about something new for once? Or is it because V3 is probably the last DR shit we'll get so go full retard?

Sweet, cute 'n cool cats.

What's there to talk about, though?

We could start talking about our days?

I want to violate Ouma's precious Saihara while forcing him to watch.
I want to make Ouma watch as I touch all Saihara's special places and use them as toys for my own.
I want to kick Saihara to the ground and then untie Ouma.
I want Ouma to violently and angrily castrate me because there's no trial if no one dies.
I want to be DICE's genderless eunuch servant.

>thread freezes instantly when Aussie Celes comes in

RIP

Somebody made a template if anyone else wants to contribute their hat cat.

Kill yourself

>kills thread simply being here
>triggers people
It's more than skill
It's a way of life~

Kaemaki is shit, but with the addition of two best boys, it's still shit

You're right, because Saiaka is much better.

>kills thread
You're overestimating yourself, one more cancer won't make any difference at this point.

Don't reply.

Good taste user

...What's wrong with her fingers? They look so weird.

Saiaka is a cuck version of Naezono

And I, of course, want to bully Saionji. The reasons for it are numerous, to say atleast!

Every day, I want to bully Saionji. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Please kill this thread Aussie Celes. Your autism is preferable to what we've been getting lately anyways

Bully-kun is here too. Hopefully they can both kill this cesspool of avatarfagging and Jess/Valwin cancer

When the game releases in English we'll have more discussion. I'll post pics of my cum covered ultimate bag.
I love you Bully-kun

They look at least much better next to each other than Kaemaki

But Bully-kun and Aussie Celes are both avatarfags as well...?

She's so salty that is funny to see

i agree with you here.

I know, but their autism is unparalleled even for avatarfags so they can kill the thread

Aussie Celes is both an avatarfag and namefag, how is that different?

If you think that this cheap trick would make me go easy on the bullying, then you clearly don't know me enough, Precious Precious Flower Saionji! Hahahahha!

I'm the original avatarfag, though.
The only difference is that I never refered myself as "Bully-kun,", this name was given to me by anons

As long as these threads get purged I'm fine with it.

So how much cancer is there?
We have:
>Oumagodposters
>Tulpamemes
>Trashman
>Avatarfags
>Fetishposters
>Shitposters
>Tumblr

>let's kill the thread even more by encouraging namefags instead of actually coming up with discussion
You're as bad as them.

Bully-kun you're too good for /drg/.

This scene almost made me cum.

But seriously, what discussion? I've exhausted my list of topics and not knowing Japanese kind of makes it hard to talk much about V3 to start with.

>Oumagodposters
They don't even godpost anymore they just avatarfag
>Tulpamemes
We don't have those anymore
>Trashman
He won't ever leave

Tumblrshit is going too far though

>wanting to discuss this shitty game
No the best option is to murder the thread

I always thought that the konpeito on her mouth is actually her tongue and she was kissing Hinata... but now that I look actually closer I noticed it.

>wants the thread to die
>posts about just how much he wants the thread to die

Every single thread.

We won't have any content until September. There are a ton of people who decided to leave /drg/ and avoid spoilers until the game comes out. The avatarfags are literally the only people keeping the general alive for you to bitch in. Start discussion if you want it so bad.

>We don't have those anymore
They never left.

Don't say this, bully apprentice. Those who chosen the path of bullying wouldn't choose the easy way. Saionji needs to be bullied everywhere!

The good bully have to stronger, smarter and more sociable than his Targets. That's why it's a privilege of the best bullies to lay their hands on High Rank Targets, such as Togami, Yasuhiro and of course Saionji.

Don't pollute Precious Precious Flower Saionji with mere bestial lust! She's for bullying, humiliating and laughing at, you know!

If the bullying like this makes you lose your cool, perhaps you should try to rise your experience before trying to do the same!

You want the thread to die and yet you keep posting, genius.

m.imgur.com/W4kfG1O?r

You're implying them keeping the general alive is a good thing. If your pet dog was living a life full of suffering you'd want to put it out its misery, right?

Alright let's talk about my best bois. Who'd win in a 1v1 fight, Takumi Hijirihara or Cheri Ludenberg? Remember Cheri has a chair.

They're only here to tulpapst once in a while. Most of them are already left.
There is like one of them who posts somewhat regularly, but he's planning to depart too. I think.

Well, that konpeito is her favorite sweet, but I can understand that sometimes this picture may cause some kind of confusion.

As for the kissing part, I don't think so, since Saionji is actually a shuttering, ankward mess, when it comes to social skills with her close friends.

If it pains you so much there are plenty of other threads here.
I like to be bullied.

Maybe they didn't all leave but the ones who are here only lurk and tulpapost occasionally, really can't compare to how it was a few months ago.

Well said user

I've got some other fucked up sprites if you want in?

Your cat is still shit compared to my pet tiger.

Beta Hoshi comes in from behind and just fucking stabs them both, no mercy, absolutely brutal.

>daily reminder that saimeno is a good ship.

Most of them admitted they just go on other boards now. I suspect more people will be doing that too soon

This isn't a good thing. Same with the retards bringing in tumblr and HG shit for the sake of saving the threads instead of being sensible enough to let it die

Cheri of course. He's like that cat from Master and Margarita.

Well I lurk and occasionally tulpapost, so your on the mark there.

Hook me up senpai

FUCK YOU

Having that Hoshi with the same deep ass Solid Snake voice would singlehandedly redeem V3

Frankly I'd like to start discussion about Those Two chapters (You know which), but those never end well. There's also far too much that can only end in speculation such as what the second Remembering Light in chapter 3 was supposed to do and how exactly was the revival thing even supposed to work.

Something as banal as panties ain't gonna trouble an experienced bully, you know! You should've know, since I check the hymen for my Target Ranking list.

And reverse psychology wouldn't work either, hahahaha! Just keep crying and yelling for help that would never come!! Hahahahahaha!

oups

I'm an Amamibro and Tulpabro so I can confirm. I'm usually in /pg/ or /v/ now. I post like once or twice here then fuck off

>not same user but reposting

Cheri confirmed the most literary DR char

Ki-Bo is for _______

Of course I am I would know

Holy shit is this a new bully picture? I haven't seen this one before and I've been around for a while.

Breaking the fourth wall.

Can Kiibo run Doom?

Same here. I make one or two Tulpa or Hoshi posts then I go to /v/ or Veeky Forums

His mother!

>perfect

Fuck off you falseflagger. Tigerfags are the cancer that's killing /drg/.

Being a slave. It's not even a question, it's a simple logic. He's a machine, created solely for serving the mankind and who doesn't have any human rights. So seeking to be exploited until his inevitable grim demise should be his only goal in "life".

Saionji being bullied should be considered as normal as the water being wet at this point!

I wonder if some (or most) of the Tulpafags went to Veeky Forums or somewhere similar place considering how much they talked about "advanced literature" and all that.

SssPppOooOooKkkIiiNnnGgg

Fuck off at least my tiger's owner is still alive.

Heres a classic

advocating the 'free robot from sexual slavery' movement...

Tulpatricians is a meme. I can confirm that I'm a Tulpafag who comes from Veeky Forums and enjoys classic literature and pomo stuff though.

I wonder if Kiibo is scared of ghosts.
But he won't be scared by you, Ghost user. Because you're the best user!

What other things do you do aside from spanking when Saionji tries to bully you?

Oh yeah, that was their name, Tulpatricians. Neat.

I'm about to make the best DR game ever. It will have the V3 boys and DR2 girls as the characters locked on a cruise ship. The objective is they have to mate to give birth to the next generation of SHSL students or get killed by Monokuma. How is it? Who's gonna get mating?

I still can't believe one of my posts made it on here. Amazing.

Moekiyo Piss user left though.

If she found a method to escape bullying temporarily, such as hiding away, then I reward her by handcuffing her to Komaeda for an entire day.

I'll force them to go walking together, to talk to each other and to take baths together. Of course, I'll make sure to personally watch the entire bullying delivering, in order to prevent the disobediency.

Ahahahaha!

CAT WAR NOW

I'm still here I just don't use the name. Still can't believe I've been on this general for months and I became a meme just for using a name. Not bad

He didn't, he just took the name off