/pg/ - Persona General

Kawakami best girl edition, again!

Previous Thread: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArYYrt3_ADA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aigis!

Fuck the image posters

Ryuji is best boy!

Ryuji and Ann are a good pair of lovers

Haru is my everything!

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming bestest girl!

Post your favorite version of the Velvet Room
youtube.com/watch?v=ArYYrt3_ADA

see pic

>Futaba's appointment to best girl should be finalized within the week, I've already discussed the matter with the OP.
>I take it he was agreeable?
>He didn't have a choice.
>Is he a faggot?
>Ohyes, most certainly when I mentioned we could put Thicc-sensei on the OP image he was so willing it was almost pathetic
>The Makoto piss meme, the rioting is intensifying to the point where me might not be able to contain it.
>Why contain it? Let it spill over into /v/ and /d/ let the shitposts pile up in the threads. In the end they'll beg for Futaba.
>I've received reports of Fuukafags shitposting, there's not enough P4 and P3 to go around and the old guard is starting to get desperate.
>Of course their desperate, they smell their sage coming and the sound they'll make rattling their spinoffs will serve as a warning to the rest.
>Hmm, I hope you're not underestimating the problem, Yukarifags might not go as quietly as you think. Intelligence indicates they're behind the Hunger Games ban purges.
>A bunch of perverted old men playing at destroying the general. But P3 left them behind long ago. Futaba is the future!
>We have other problems.
>Hifume?
>Formed by executive order after the Ann loves coloured men attacks, I have someone in place though. I'm more worried about Haru.
>Our autism memes are far in advance of theirs and their... Ethical inflexibility allows us to date waifu's they refuse to consider.
>Head pats?
>Among other things but I must admit I have been somewhat disappointed in the performance of Chihaya.
>Ohya should be coming online soon, it's currently undergoing fanart and should be operational within six threads. My patreon will continue to report on it's progress. If necessary Chihaya can be terminated.
>We've had to endure much you and I but soon there will be order again. Hashino spoke of the mythical best girl, soon that best girl will be a reality, and we will be her boyfriend. or better than boyfriend, husbando.

Anne is really sad today could you please say something nice to her to cheer her up? Remember Anne wouldn't say anything mean to you

>Joker comes home to LeBlanc and finds Futaba with her head down on a table
>He walks over to her to see if anything is wrong, it smells a bit weird in the café too
>Futaba looks up at him with a goofy grin and grabs his hand
>”Wooo yay! Ish Joker! He’sh back from…wherever hahahaha. Hey…hey you…you are awshome you know that?”
>Joker wonders what the fuck is going on and then notices the empty beer cans on the table. He picks one up and asks Futaba why she has this
>”I jush thought I’d try it ya know…since…since it was in the fridge. Hahaha, where you worried? Ish okay, I feel goooooood!”
>Futaba gets up and wraps her arms around Joker, giving him a tight hug
>Joker sighs and feels very thankful that Sojiro is out tonight, he just needs to get her home and everything will be okay
>”Mufufufufufu, big strong Joker…gets all the ladies.” Futaba said, “But he’s all mine…”
>Joker sighs and tries to get her to move, but she won’t budge
>”H-hey Joker…you-you wanna DO IT?”
>Joker looks down and shakes his head, knowing that she’s not in the right state of mind
>”H-hey just ‘cause I don’t look like Ann or Makoto doesn’t mean I don’t know how to do…stuff!” Futaba said, “I know all sorts of stuff from dou-dou…sexy comics!”
>She slides down his waist and makes for his crotch. He lets go of him and tries to undo his pants
>However the beer seemed to affect her motor skills, and she fumbles aimlessly
>Joker yells at her to stop and backs away, but he loses his balance and falls backward onto the floor
>Futaba falls with him
>They both collapse onto the floor, Futaba onto Joker’s chest.

In canon who stole kamoshida's crown, shot the ballista, broke the glass in the roulette and cut the holy grail veins

Best girl
Best cake
Best wife
Best OP

>You're hair... is... nice

I think you're a great Bro Ann

Fuuka wants you to remember to eat well!
A well fed stomach is a happy heart.

Morgana
Ryuji
Makoto
That's for you to decide

I love Makoto.

He’s about to push her off in case she tries something else but then he hears her sobbing
>”This…this stuff is meant to make me forget! I-I just want to forget for one day!”
>Joker looks at Futaba, her eyes are filled with tears and her body is shaking
>”I keep thinking about…how it happened. My mom…why can’t I forget. I just want to forget…”
>Joker puts his arms around her and pets her head listening to her let it all out
>”I thought this stuff would make me feel okay again…and it did for a while…b-b-but…!”
>She descends into sobs again, Joker saying nothing, just holding her

You forgot the paint in madarame's fight.

>"You're"? Ryuji, it's a good thing you're cute.

if i send out the calling card does the game automaticly launch me into the dungeon? or can i wait an extra day to use the crafting table for lockpicks.

I can't wait to play Persona 5 Goro of the Resurrection!

Haru is all I need to fill my heart with happiness

>When your sister beats you in chess because you were distracted because you had to go to the bathroom to take a piss

>when you sister hugs you after an extremely exhausting and hard day and you remember that there's someone in this world that actually loves you

This was worth every second I spent reading it

Thanks for that, user.

>A reminder that shiho and ann might be more then friends

Will we have to wait years upon years for new content (P5-2, P5C, P6) again?

Do you think he was part of the Phandom?

He was the only teacher who wasn't dickriding Shido in December.

Literally no one wants this. Goro isn't Lelouch, nowhere near the same tier of character.

Reposting

Is save editing Persona 5 on PS3 possible without any CFW?

I really don't want to reload my save to all the way before Shido's ship just for a chance to farm flu Reaper for xp and Mementos bosses, all just for enough money and prexisting demons to make one super Satanael in NG+

>Implying that motherfucker lived long enough for painting him to become an option

It always bugged how everyone gave him shit for that while there is a guy at your school who is telling literally everyone who walks by that he's a Phantom Thief.

Really, Joker should have just told Makoto "lol ok we're phantom thieves sure kid gl trying to get the cops or anyone serious to believe we're criminal masterminds".

Nobody did that

not exactly

you dont immediately get launched into the palace, but the day is spent and morgana forces you to sleep

you automatically go into dungeon the next day

I could have killed him before the paint, but I was being cautious because he was a boss and healed instead.

Ann, you are wonderful, I'm coming for you on NG+!

>Literally no one wants this. Goro isn't Lelouch, nowhere near the same tier of character.
He is still pretty popular (at least in Japan, and that's all that matters).

Morgana VS Teddie. Which one was more annoying?

POST YFW WHEN:

> :O
> ........

> We got em.

Teddie never forced me to go to bed early

Implying i suck that bad

So because of Lavenza, are pic related dead or can she split herself if she wanted to?

I for one have absolutely no idea what the fuck y'all are talking about.

Teddie left fur in the butter tray, fuck that guy.

On the night you sent the calling card you can actually use your worktable to make tools. It's usually the best time to create lockpicks.

dead
rest in piss

>Morgana VS Teddie. Which one was more annoying?
Morgana was infinitely better.

Legit thought I got some sort of extended bad end.

Does anyone have pictures of each party members DOWNED position?

Haru has the problem of getting Naoto's placement in terms of party acquirement but without Naoto's advantage of being a part of the story like the Detective Princesses

If you spent three turns you could have 1 person make Madarame weak to all elements, I was underleveled at the time so I got it to come out about 2 turns before the end but it's there if it drags on too long.

/pg/, what kinda girl is Ohya-san? Is she cute, or is she hot?
>Totally cute.
>Definitely hot.
>You'll see.

There are many types of love, user.

What was the Teddie/Morgana of P3?

She's a drunk. I liked Lala better.

Totally cute.

Aigis

She's a modestly attractive human being. Nothing to write home about

either
>*bark bark*
or
>MY ARMOR

It sucked when Naoto showed up super late as well. Also Naoto is a thing early in the game, you don't even see Haru until the fireworks show.

>What was weird to me about the discussion where they formulate the plan to ruse Groo is that Makoto already seemed to have a plan, then Futaba interrupts her with the idea of using the palace, then they discuss it briefly, and Makoto launches back into having a plan without having to give any thought.

It was not weird. They make it pretty obvious Makoto had thought about this beforehand and had a plan to suggest, which Morgana and Yusuke clearly reference (you even had dialogue choices to agree it was a good or reckless plan). Futaba just had happened to arrive at the same conclusion (let "Joker" die) at that time of discussion by thinking about it a little (but not how to go about it) and got on the same wavelength of Makoto.

This isn't even surprising, considering this was Sae's palace, so Makoto would be more attentive of the palace surroundings. Not to mention it's her job.

I let Morgana nearly do all of it

Also you forgot the item suggestion for distracting Kaneshiro, and Morgana was also the only one who suggested confidently enough to convince me it would work.

Felt especially appropriate for Morgana to cut the veins of the Holy Grail

I purposefully ignored Sae thinking I'd get the bad end. Holy fuck was that ruse Mr Bones tier of a ride.

A dog that was just a dog. He also wasn't annoying in the slightest.

Lavenza was a mistake

Aigis

I found it super shitty that Haru never shows up until you do Okumura's Palace. She goes to the same damn school for fucks sake, and she does gardening just outside the school entrance so she shouldn't be hard to miss.

why is her forehead so FUCKING BIG

Haru sucks

my dick

>why is her forehead so FUCKING BIG
She is a smart girl.

Aigis for being "special".
Koromaru is just a dog.

She's half human half forehead

t. Makoto

>ywn fug the pixie persona

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Is it really okay for us to go to the Palace in the middle of a crowded area.
>Eh, it'll be fine. Nobody notices a piece of trash disappearing from a trash can, right?
>In that case... let's go.

Everyone in the party is an imbecile before Makoto joins the team

I'd suck Makoto's dick

>the attack debuff from Ariadne's Beast Weaver is so huge it essentially makes all your attacks completely useless
>there's no indication if it's still active or not and it can't be removed
What a bummer. I'm still going to use Ariadne because it's one of my favorite persona designs, but damn that's a bummer.

>Everyone in the party is an imbecile before Makoto joins the team
I can forgive Yusuke, but Ann and Ryuji are really dumb. There is just no way around it.

exchange haru and futaba and this list is good

>Lavenza
>A
literally does not have a personality

Persona 5 is a great game, GotY material, though it has flaws.

I'm sorry I had to say that.

Totally cute.

I want to help her relax from a hard day at work.

>I'm sorry I had to say that.
boo this man

>Persona 5 is a great game, GotY material, though it has flaws.
>I'm sorry I had to say that.
Is that considered controversial?

blonds r dumb

This

Caroline is way better than Lavenza reeee

>Having a positive opinion of P5
I loved every second of that game,
though i know it wasn't perfect.

Switch all of B with F you got yourself a spicy meatball

This is precious

sauce?