Fat Girls and Racing Seats?

So I am about to purchase a new Fiesta ST with the Recaro seats and something that's been on my mind is the bolstering on the Recaros. I'm a about 5'7 150 pounds so i'm not worried at all about myself but my girlfriend is around the same height and about 250. I'm worried she won't be able to fit her fat ass and thighs in between the bolsters. Is anyone familiar enough with these seats that they can tell me if fat girls are a problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7gDOGEn4Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=19gasjpzNbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a thinner girlfriend.

Nigga your gf weights more than me and im 5'9

I'm finding it difficult to answer this question without seeing a picture of the fat ass and thighs being discussed here.

>5' 7"
>250 lbs

THICCCCCC

>mfw 5'7 is 170cm
>mfw 250lb is 113kg
She's not fat, she's a fucking landwhale.

break up with her; fat girls are always a problem

fat girl and race car : no
fat girl and cattle truck : yes

Jesus fuck, I mean you're not skinny, but you don't have to settle for such a land whale. Like tell me, are you actually attracted to that shit, or are you just settling for the nearest thing that will let you stick your dick in it?

>not getting Recaro seats in the FiST just to keep disgusting lards out of your car
The seats will make her realize what a whale she is, and motivate her to slim down. Fat people are gross

duuuude while you are at it, buy half of a set of stiff coilovers for your car

install them on right side only

Maybe she has huge tits and he's into it. Who the fuck knows.

His girlfriend weights more than me AND my girlfriend [spoiler]and im also 5'9[/spoiler]

Why even buy an ST when your fat fuck girlfriend is going to weigh the fucking thing down anyways? You aren't winning any races with 250lbs displacing your center of gravity.

Get the car and shame her into losing weight. When she tries to maneuver her gelatinous body to squeeze into those tiny ass seats she will probably cry. Make her sit in the hatch like a wild animal.

Holy shit OP, I'm 1.86 (6'1?). When I used to be a turbo fatty I was 110 kg, 240 lbs ish. I'm 185 lbs now. How is your gf even going to fit in a fiesta in general?

nigger thats 650 pounds

Maybe her skeleton is made of hyperdense adamantium?

Well i'm actually closer to 140 and I lift so i'm in pretty good shape. And yeah I like em BBW.

kek

Is she pretty, at least?

That's not even bbw that's just fucking disgusting

>pretty
>fat

pick one

>140 and 5' 7"
>"fit"
Hungry skeleton at best.

There are pretty fat girls, desu.

post just one

>tfw you're 3 inches taller but weigh the same

This bro. I'm 5'8" and considered pretty dam skinny and I weigh 150

Yeah she's a really attractive girl. She just eats like there's no tomorrow.

Does her name start with a Y? I had a fat gf that everyone wanted because she had HUGE like absolute huge tits.

Dracula is that you?

Fat Girls and Racing Seats sounds like a country album.

So she's disgusting?

Idk mate, google plus models or whatever they're called.

Ford makes their cars way to small for fat people, like myself.

I own a 2011 F-150, me and my fiance have a hard time squeezing our asses in it sometimes. I'm 540 lbs and shes about 390.

I know you're talking about the seats but the long trips are gonna be hell for a fatty.

>about myself but my girlfriend is around the same height and about 250.

I don't know about the seats, but you should get a convertible. And a crane.

No i'm afraid not. She actually carries the most of her weight in her ass and thighs which is why I need to know if she'll fit in my Fiesta.

Why are you dating a whale, holy shit.

>having sex in hearse
I wish

if this is a serious thread then just go to the dealer and test drive one with her

>I mean i'm into it.

They are as pretty as skeleton models, both is ugly

Pics of the gf, now.

Can't you just tow her mobility scooter?

OP here. This is her. She loves KFC too.

THIS

post pics of you and your fiance and i'll fap to them

I'm gonna try to get her to, i'm gonna buy it no matter what so it's not that big of a deal.

Better cum tribute

wtf, you chubby chaser bitch?

You should get a Fiat 500 Abarth, OP

you should consider suicide enabling such a landwhale
I consider myself disgustingly fat ( 253lbs @ 6'2) but having this size at that height as a girl just makes me wanna puke.

I guess OP won't have this on his car, tho.

She weighs more than me and i'm 6'4

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7gDOGEn4Ek

>Fat
>No tits

So what the fuck is the upside? At that weight if it's all in her ass it probably isn't even good anymore. A cellulite blob isn't good ass and thighs, and I love thick thighs and big asses. Fat flat girls are the most pathetic creatures.

youtube.com/watch?v=19gasjpzNbc

Why not get a cute 2D gf? A body pillow is only 5lbs and won't sacrifice performance

She has tits she's just more of a pear shape. Hey man it's just what i'm into. She's not the biggest girl i've ever been with either.

What's your current car?

>I'm 540 lbs and shes about 390.
Dafaq?
How can someone get that fat?

>not the biggest girl I've been with
Last one probably died of a heartattack

Blue board you fuck

>she's not the biggest girl I've been with either

Maybe you should lift your car, but just on her side?

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?!

It looks like cheese pizza splattered everywhere!

Veeky Forums is blue as well and this pic gets posted there every day...

A lovely 1997 Volvo 850 R.

Dude what the fuck?

post pics of girlfriend

buy a Town Car

So, let me get this straight.

OP is going to buy a car he knows his GF isn't going to fit into, and he's not going to force his girl to lose weight because he likes them plump.

Negro, how do you plan to go on dates or shit? Does she not leave the house?

Stop dating fatties. Problem solved.

I'll still have my Volvo and she'll still have her car. She just won't be able to ride in my new car if she can't fit.

This desu, the seats are honestly some of the widest and most comfortable of any car I've owned. Incredible support and if your girlfriend ever drives it, you can totally telescope the steering wheel inward to make more room for her. Also the perfect height for runs to Sonic, should be good for her.

Boogie is that you?

Can she fit in your volvo? Do you have to get alignments with her in the car? When she hits ~350 lbs, you have to do that.

Landwales that drive alone need to do that.

I like the Abarth a lot but not as much as the Fiesta. The seats being wide doesn't surprise me there are a lot of fat girls in Italy too.

>tfw when you're 5 inches taller and only 10 pounds heavier

pic semi-related

What'll you do when she outgrows the Volvo?

Hopefully by that point I can afford a Raptor.

>girl gets too fat for an 850 wagon
>make her climb ten feet into a truck
???

wow
fuckin keep it forever, dude
is it yellow with anthracite wheels?
(ditch the gf tho)

cuck said what?

chickenbutt

You know you're too fat when - you can't fit in an F-150.

Dude, really. 540 is Boogie territory, it's holy shit see a doctor or a shrink territory.

Not even that, the cargo capacity of a raptor is only like 1,000 lbs, all the way down to 700 depending on model. She might literally be too fat for a raptor, after you add gas, the guy, and a cargo topper. She's too fat for him to bring her, himself, and a trailer.

The supercab 4x4 raptor has a max payload of 950 lbs. That includes all passengers, extra options from base model, and anything in the truck.

They'll call animal control on him if he does, zoo's don't take kindly to elephant theft.

wtf is this tread?

Break up with your girlfriend.
Fat women are gross.

Don't forget gasoline, which is just over six pounds per gallon. A full fifteen gallon tank is 90 pounds of weight.

>manufacturer's listed max cargo weight for a Crown Vic is 1100lbs
>gigantic front bench seat so her ass and thighs can spread out all the way to the door and HVAC controls
>upgrade it with heavy-duty interceptor suspension
>still have 22 cubic feet of space in the trunk for all the groceries she'll need
Time to get a Panther body, OP.

How do these people afford all of this food.

They'll be uncomfortable for sure, but the seats break in.

The back bolsters will be worse than the seat bolsters.

I'm running the math right now. 6.3 lbs per gallon, 26 gallon tank (per google).
>960 lbs payload

>164 gallons of fuel
>200 lbs for OP
>300 lbs for GF
leaves you only 300 lbs. Sheiiitttt negro, you get heated seats or something, then add a steel bumper and a kingpin hitch, and you are overweight.

>seats break in
We're talking about a girl so fat she might not fit between the bolsters.

I've done driving experiences in various race cars and track cars (Radicals, Caterhams and the like) and their weight limit is 18 stone / 115 kg. I can't imagine what it must be like to squeeze into those cars if you're that big but it must be possible.

It's the dankest thread on Veeky Forums right now, friendo.

See, this is why we come here. Where else are you going to get this level of analysis?

>the seats break
FTFY

Don't forget standard emergency equipment- a jack, flares, heater packs, a spare tire (not the one on his girlfriend), toolkit, etc. The weight of that shit adds up quick.

I'm not familiar with those seats, but I can definitely assure you that yes, fat girls are a problem. Get rid of them.

OP should get a SMART instead

Anyone have the webm of a fat lard trying to escape a BMW i8?