/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Play Nice, You Shits Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/3b4gx8.ini
pastebin.com/raw/QeLchZzZ
clips
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ebins must be eliminated, I am the Ebin eliminator. Sickness must be purged.
I have a document of all Ebins past and present with their lodestone profiles. Individual Ebins such as Paks, Tofu and Meracle that have committed grave Ebin crimes are unable to escape my watch.

I can see when you Ebins change your name, I can see when you Ebins move servers. Some of you have attempted to escape this garbage, but it is too late... Your crimes will be known.
Even if you Ebins change your name, move servers and join new Free Companies, I will still know what you have done. People will know what you have done, they will be made aware that you are guilty of the crime of being an Ebin. The evidence remains behind.

Ebins will be eliminated. This is the warning to you all that you are not safe.

Lizards?

Reminder that the amazon promo is ending tomorrow.

OP ninjaed my post.

I'm sorry.

How do I remove my New Player icon?

No, elezens

Cats

Post your cute character doing something cute!

Disgusting Ebins, the general would be a better place without them.

/nastatus off

You'll leave the Novice Network as well.

All good, I'll post next time in the current thread beforehand then. Want to go through and doublecheck/update everything.

I never got an invite to the novice network.

Probably for the best. I've thought about going through the OP/pastebin before and updating all of it if it was out of date, but that's mostly idle musings and a weekend project type thing.

Then you'll have no problem. The majority of Novice Networks are Mentors arguing about irrelevant shit, using sprouts as hunt locaters, or using it as an extra linkshell. You'll be fine.

Yeah it's overdue. That being said.

If you have anything you'd like added to the pastebin, reply to me with what you want. I'm going to be going through it to fix up some formatting.

Would a material bag similar to GW2 be bad? Most of my inventory is filled with this shit.

Does any game purchase count for the amazon promotion?

is absorbing heat as a cold-blooded lizard something cute

Agreed.

>all this red
stop

I like it

there will be a big message on the product page about the promo if it counts. any actual games should count, though. got mine with a Bayonetta steam code

THIS is a CUTE elez

THIS is a FURNACE FUEL quality EBIN

Why doesn't this game have any good short hair options for females? Are there more styles I can unlock later to use with the Aesthetician?

Better buy an extra retainer goy.

>mfw watching the Aethercup last night
>Had an amazingly fun time watching, games were intense and commentary was hype
>Final series some of the most intense stuff I have ever seen

I thought you guys said PvP in this game was bad? That tournament was honestly fantastic and the way that final series went felt like something out of a WWE script

even for males there seem to be not many good short hairstyles, they can't model them for shit I guess.
and yes there are a bunch of hairstyles you can get at the golden saucer if you've unlocked that place yet, and there's some on the mogstation (the cash shop) like the FF13 lightning/snow ones but you have to like buy a full set and it includes the hair, it's gay

Post your reshade settings

Which male characters are ideal for becoming friends with and potentially marry?

files.catbox.moe/3b4gx8.ini

Yeah thats it. Was that the url I posted on reddit?
I constantly tweek it though.

Highlanders
Hands down

Male Xaela
bonus points if they're tsundere Dark Knights

Seto.......

>Strangers come sit next to me
>None of us have said a word

This is nice

server?

Got a link to that?

Stop posting Neko

Behemoth

Cut me a break, I just barely got home 12 hours ago

UPDATED PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/raw/QeLchZzZ

Add to next OP please.

I feel as though that's every Male Xaela Dark Knight...

remove drakn from fc list.

Midlanders, highlanders and roes are bros and are usually pretty well adjusted people. C@bois are degenerates, Elezen have an overinflated ego, lalas are just cunts and Au Ra are underage edgelords.

Is it too late to start playing this game

Waiting on a reply from Moni before I touch it.

Catching up after reaching max level is easy as piss so no.

anyone notice this stage here?

Bless you.

ol dry dick havin ass

That's the joke.
You're retarded.

I notice a cat on it

This guy gets it

anons come lore farm gubal hard with me on chaos

>buy timecard on Amazon with "GET YER FREE SHIT HERE" plastered on the screen
>have to wait 48 hours for code

I-it's gonna get here, right?

But what if I'm a female Au Ra because I wish I was a little dragongirl?

silly you. im not a cat. im a miqo'te

It shows up exactly 48 hours later to the minute. You'll get your early access code then too. I'm guessing to stop people from abusing pre-orders and cancelling purchases?

Maybe, but this must be a recent change because I know someone who preordered a game and refunded it to get the code.

lf bf who isn't sitting with someone 24/7 with each other targeted and says they aren't dating

That would make sense. I'm a little nervous since the promotion is ending tomorrow and I'm not too trusting of SE to stay on top of shit like this without outside intervention. Unless Amazon is in charge of all code distribution in which case I think I'm gucci since their customer service tends to be good.

where's beepy..?

What do boy duskwight farts smell like?

is that your only criteria? pretty simple

I didn't get a code for the maid/butler promotion and the Amazon support rep was able to get me one so you should be fine.

He killed himself...Didn't you hear?

Stop.

Aethercup on twitch, should be a full recording of the tournament (roughly 5 hours long)

No, I need to know what they smell like. I have a fantasy you see? I don't mind wildwood ones either...

C A R R I E D
B Y
S U H R

I finally got both DRK and NIN to 55, which should I get to 60 first? I enjoy both tanking and dps, however I plan to switch to SAM when Storm comes out so it's not as though this is a permanent change.

I don't understand how it's bait? I'm just trying to ask a question...I really need to know...

Beepy...

But Drakn is official Veeky Forums FC.

>mfw he stunned the Melee LB on match and knocked both dps off the spawn with Glory Slash in another

Literally cum everywhere

what is the edgiest title you can get in this game? I'm talking like real fuckin edgy DARKNESS

DRK, because having two dps classes leveled is redundant

Unbeliever

the final witness

Beta Wolf

In all seriousness, Corpse Dancer.

Remember to report and hide all ERP smut and DRAMA

Blackblood or Dark Driver

so I finally beat the main story and got the credits. now I received this quest, is this the start of the expansion?

yeah man

hope you like unskippable cutscenes

Minion master

World?

oops forgot img

thats the start of 2.1 user, you have 2.1 to 2.55 before you get to HW

But the cutscenes are the best part of the game

oic...wanted to unlock AST but I guess I will have to wait

No you have like few hours of just doing the quests before you get to Heavensward, you really shouldn't buy Heavensward now because you get it for free with the Stormblood

clips twitch tv/PuzzledAdventurousCookieYouWHY