Who else has encountered /pointlessdrivers/?

My example is:
>be me
>drive shitty Mustang V6
>pull next to a fucking Dodge demon
>70 yr old woman driving it
Like why the fuck do you need a 700 hp muscle car you old bag get a fucking Cadillac if you want luxury

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPV7gHT94mA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some chick at my college was driving an sls roadster

They buy whichever one is most expensive, they have no clue what's under the hood.

>women in suvs
>women in high-spec sports cars

All they do is drive to the mall and back.

>be me
>buy WRX wagon for hectic turbo fun
>wind up using it to carry lots of shit around almost daily
>never even use the turbo for fun, just to help get up steep hills and shit

I should have just gone with a normal Outback...

For some reason it seems like almost all of the Dodge Charger drivers are black ladies who drive either normally or slowly. What is the point? Why are they driving a sports car? I understand why a lot of blacks drive Chargers...the styling looks like it was designed for black people plus it is cheap...but why women?

The men prefer cadillacs and challengers

Your post reeks of jealousy. Maybe if you save up your pretty pennies from your McJob, you too could be driving the Dodge® Demon™.

> buying a high performance car that can go 150+ mph
> driving it in the united states
I know exactly what you mean, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=sPV7gHT94mA

>OP jealous because someone is enjoying their retirement
Seriously OP your post yells poorfag, I see retired people in quick cars all the time and do you know what I do? I just feel happy that that person is free from the work jew for the rest of their life and that they're spending that time well

>a sports car
Do you have brain problems?

>Implying there are no race tracks in the US
>implying there are no drag strips in the US
>implying there is no autocross in the US
Just get out

because at 70 years old it's entirely possible she had an original challenger at some point and is trying to relive her youth of fast cars and free love.
You should if challenged her too a race and fucked her in the backroom of a Negro's apartment OP.

Ok, not a sports car, but a relatively fast car if it's got a V8 in it. It's definitely a wasteful car to use for putting around the city.

the charger is an ass backwards choice

it is uglier, heavier, and slower than the same challenger configuration

Old woman in a blue WRX. EBay the dick ate you doing you old bitch

>anyone
>driving an automatic sports car
Why?

>le you're jealous le you're jealous le you're jealous!
Way to miss the point of the thread you stupid redditor faggots

Always proof read your phone posts kiddos.

>70 year old woman driving car that isn't being delivered to customers until sept.
how does this thread have so many replies
are you all fucking retarded

Even if OP is lying about his story that doesn't invalidate the purpose of the thread you moron

>making up a bunch of shit to start a shitflinging contest
>call the thread /pointlessdrivers/
the only pointless driver is the one who doesn't drive in the first place, and thats OP

It depends on where you live. All we have anywhere close to me is a drag strip, and the highest speed limit in the state is 65.

I completely agree.

>le
>calling others redditors

newfag pls go

Poor confused Redditor doesn't get it and throws around words he doesn't understand.

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

>single turbo my car
>oil leaks are so bad the car is a hazard to drive

Out of the ~7 Hellcats I've seen, 4 of them were being driven by women. Almost every new AMG or M is driven by some 20-something year old Asian chick. The other day I saw some 60+ year old lady in a manual cts-v wagon the other day. tldr: most women are manlier than Veeky Forums.

It's not about manliness, it's more along the lines of a feminine penis. The jews fear the samurai and Hitler was right.

SUVs are safe and have massive carry space + space for children, dipshit.

the point is that normal people who don't even autox or drag own these cars which are generally ideal for this kind of thing

This is exactly what my neighbor is. He bought a brand new c6 z06 back in 2013. He uses his car only on the weekends when he and his wife decide to eat out. I get it that it's his money, but it's such a waste of the car.

i saw some 65 yo woman driving an r35 last year...

Why are you bitching? When she dies it'll be sold for pennies on the dollar

Why is it always poorfags that bitch? So what if he was an old as fuck man? Mind your own business.

15 years ago all these nigresses were driving impalas.

>uglier
taste
>heavier
As little as makes no difference
>slower
in hellcat configuration, it's actually faster.
Plus you get two more doors.

Where do you have to live to go fast legally? Germany can't be the only place right?

It's also a lot cheaper, dumbfuck

Charge is faster than challenger because muh aero. It's not as quick, but it is faster.
>not realizing the charger is a family sedan, and only becomes a sports car when you option a V8 into it
Nigresses get V6 Chargers because they're fairly cheap, get good gas mileage, and are fuckhueg enough to protect you in a crash so insurance is cheaper.
Soccer-mom Suburbans make sense though. Replacing the minivan with a seven-passenger SUV gets rid of the minivan stigma while simultaneously enabling you to pull a decent-sized trailer and have 4wd in mom's vehicle, so daddy can drive a 4cyl manual shitbox 150miles to work 6days/wk instead of needing a truck.

They just ask their husband who makes all the money to buy a pretty car for them. Saw 5 middle aged blonde woman today driving 70k dollar BMWs and Mercedes today.

I just close my eyes so that I can't say I knew for sure if I was speeding or not.

>charger gets good gas mileage

My 20 year old boat of a Crown Vic gets better mileage than this.

>drag strips
Drag strips have got to be the most retarded form of "racing" ever conceived. Bonus retard points if you use an automatic transmission.
A trained ape could do it.

>sob
>snivel
>there are women with better cars than mine
>it makes me angery
>fucking liberals

>Drive shitty Mustang V6

I thought you were going to continue with how pointless the slowest of the current gen Mustang is

>buy weekend car
>only use it on weekends
Wow, truly unthinkable

>need

what were you doing in Pasadena anyway op

>A trained ape could do it

Uses it on the weekends to drive and get dinner. Are you trying to tell me that's a good use of a car that was made to be tracked?

It's literally true.

Look at this loser having a meltdown

some old lady working in a retirement home driving a Golf-R.

Did it really have to be THAT one? Guess she just went with the most expensive version because more expensive means more better.

What's the problem?

I SHOULD OF BEEN THE ONE IN THE DODGE DEMON! SHE'S A WOMAN! SHE SHOULD BE DRIVING THE V6!!!

Have you not heard of the Little Old Lady from Pasedena?

>She has a pretty little flower bed of white gardenias.
>But parked in her rickety old garage
>Was a brand new shiny red superstock Dodge

>SUVs are safe

If I ever get rich, I'll buy my wife a Dodge Demon, and teach her how to spot pathetic V6 Mustangs,
so she can smile at them smugly :^)

it's probably just cheaper than the chrysler 300

this. wagon = haul fridges and your wifes bulls all day
2 seater sports car with 0 storage space = hektik all the time every time
Buying a wagon instead of a real car is like having a waifu instead of a gf

>massive carry space + space for children
less than a mini van or hatch back
even station wagons are better

but you can't tower over your peers in a hulking V8 powered two and a half ton death machine in a Honda Odessey
but you can pretend you are in a Honda Pilot which rides higher