pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I recall right, the animations for DaS2 were actually motion-capped. I still love the riposte and backstab animations, far better than shoving the flat end of a scythe through the other guy's gut or re-using Demon's Souls animations.

Post weaponfus

What kind of build should I go with for bluebroing up to the catacombs and below?

Pure damage to kill invaders as quickly as possible or faith to heal the host?

Love the look of the 3 minus the flail.

>motion-capped

shit, this might be the reason. I started out as a cleric, the backstab animation on the mace is fucking brutal

>guard looks like a dark soul
wow really subtle guys

Just minding my own business getting my edge lord through the game when suddenly..
the whole loot table..
This is ps4 by the way.

If you had a slab to use on an UGS that isn't Fume's (too heavy) on a STR char, which one would you go for?

>no shackle
Close but not quite.

Profaned or cathedral knight ugs if you want a buffable ugs

Heavy greatsword is the highest AR UGS at 66/10 with 676 AR.

>slabbing FUGS after the hard nerf
Either CKGS or BKGS.

From's done this since des lmao

Most devs have been using mocap for a very long time now

Every game

what if the next firekeeper/level-up NPC is a dude?

What build/setup generates the most salt?

For me it's
>Passive katana fags, i usually best them, but they are so goddamn boring to play against
>Passive L-arrow spammers, same as above
>Door niggers, i can't figure out how to best counter them
>Greatshield turtles

So what build would you suggest for maximum faggotry and tears?

This thing is just so damn good.

Won't happen. Nobody is a fag and wants men, only cute women who can enchant.

WHY DOES BLACK K***HT ARMOUR HAVE SUCH SHIT POISE

AND WHY ARE THE PATTERNS NOT GOLDEN

DS2 fucked up in the eyes of a lot of fans by being too realistic in it's animations.
Both the general mocapped attack animations (with the jarring out of place few that weren't motion captured like the smelter hammers L2) and it's backstab animations.
Realism dictates that swords are not nearly as heavy as DS1 and DeS make them out to be, realism also states that the best way to "backstab" someone with a sword, is to actually cut their legs and then the back of their neck rather than to try and trust your sword through them at really close range with a bad angle at the places where the armor is thickest. But realism isn't what the series is known for nor what the fans expected.
So people ended up bitching about "unrealistic" and "floaty" combat and "silly" backstabs, while the actual issue was an unneeded commitment to realsim

Any pros and cons between these 3?

Hello /dsg/
Has anyone been banned for using the first person or top down camera mods in Dark Souls 3? Both of them are cheat engine scripts. Do I need to disconnect from the internet before using them?

These titties are completely unrelated. I clicked on my Darkstalkers folder by accident and decided that would work.

What if is was a 'boy'

What if it's Lothric or Gwyndolin

Any kind soul mind dropping me the Splitleaf? On PS4?

That's even more of worse suggestion lol, but good suggestion to fish for fag (you)s

play offline if you're worried

delete or restore a back up of the character save after you've finished if you're really paranoid

what's a good armor combo for poise with a low stat investment into vit?

But are there any known bans for it? I haven't used cheat engine in DS3 at all. I know it was easy to get away with it in DS1.

Boys can't channel souls into strength, it's a fact of the souls universe.

>jolly co-oping Ashes with some random host
>all going well though he won't let me heal him and keeps chugging Estus like no tomorrow
>get to the Way of White Rape Chapel
>host wants to go down
>try everything shy of sending him a message begging him to listen to at least open the shortcut gate first
>he drops down without even using the rafters first
>dies before I finish my fall
>try and co-op again
>get a summon almost instantly
>oh wait no it's just a host being invaded wanting a gank squad
>has T H R E E Sunbros now
>just runs right into the invader anyway and gets wrecked by him and the Crow Quill Corvian that drops from above
>try one last time
>get summoned again
host ran off before I even summoned in
>chase after him, gate is open so that's nice
>he runs right up to Vilheim and gets somehow gets two shot right as I arrive
Does this DLC make people stupid or some shit? I haven't had these issues anywhere else but trying to do anything co-operatively here is seemingly impossible. It's like Ashes attracts retards and people designed to frustrate me.

Alva and eastern set have really high poise/weight ratio

>invade one host
>black crystals me out somehow
>invade another host
>le FUCKING EPIC framerate destroying spells that force you to restart the game
>invade another host
>unlimited I-frames and ALSO epic framerate destroying spells
Three times in a fucking row, three different people. It's amazing how this fucking shitpile manages to have more blatant cheaters than the game with literally no cheat detection.

The lotust was wrong about Eygon, he wasn't scared of Irina he wished he could be a firekeeper himself

Are no estus runs fun?

no orange juice faith run is p nice

VoS on casters
anything that gets you a free applause

Can anybody please post weapon tier list?
I'd love to see the meme edition.

>2 att slots
>30 fth

W T F from

COME ONE COME ALL BECAUSE THERE'S A TOURNEY ON THE HORIZON

NOBLES VERSUS PEASANTS: /dsg/ showdown

Participants will be matched up with others who sign-up and fight for the claim to be /dsg/'s champion on May 19th, 5pm PST. The winner and runner-ups will receive prizes including Steam games and being better than everyone else who fought.

Sign-up sheet:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

For the sake of organization either your Steam ID or a Discord ID will be needed to sign-up. If using only one Steam IDs will be organized via that channel and Discord users can join the accompanying server in the link above to ensure we don't have last minute drop-outs with no explanation.

RULES:
-There will be two teams: Peasantry and Nobility. Once you’ve made the choice you can’t go back. Both teams have a certain list of approved weapons you can check on the sign-up sheet. Not following the rules results in a disqualification (and public shaming)
-Maximum Soul Level of 80 allowed. Someone with CE open will be monitoring all players to make sure this rule and others aren't broken.
-The starting location will be High Wall, followed by Undead Settlement and ending at Lothric Castle.
-Fights are best of 3
-Each fight is 2 minutes long, the one with the most % health left at the end will win if both are alive.
-Only two Ashen Estus sips per fight, any more and your win will not count, initiating a rematch. Do this twice and you are disqualified
-All Regen items and spells are banned to disincentive passive shittery. This includes Sun Princess Ring, spells like Bountiful Sunlight, and anything infused with Blessed.
-Normal FC rules still apply such as no healing items. Fight rotation will be determined once brackets are set.
-Requirements to join: Discord and/or Steam ID for organization purposes.
If people don't respond a week prior to the tournament and they've signed up, they're disqualified

top tier
>my favourite weapon
trash
>your favourite weapon

FUCKING DELAYED HITS

I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM

How is this hot babe in pve and invasions ?

>Implications that my favourite weapon isnt better than yours
"xD"

>DaS 30fth 2slots 30s
>DaS2 20Int 42fth 2slots 30s
>DaS3 30fth 2slots 10-15s?
started with DaS3 have you?

This is something I could get behind.

Was just about to roll a Footman toon.

are there any Das3 offhand weapons that
>r1 light attack
>r2 parry

Why can you see your neck with the black knight set
Why

finally someone who gets it
everyone I've said these exact words to has always replied with "but doesn't the attack coming out later make it easier to dodge??"
they just dont understand

>toon

Astora's is my favorite, but I hear it might be better Sharp these days.

scimitar
painting guardian sword
some other ones that i dont know about

nah only used it once in 1 for an Oswald build back in 2011

scimi

it's actually real solid

>when you parry someone and you pull out the +10 sharp dagger

I've seen quite a few clips of people with that rek a host and his gay lovers with the WA, but i recon those are shitters though

It's pretty bad in duels imo, so i can't imagine it would be any better in invasions vs a decent host though

>ng++
>all of a sudden can't fucking dodge a SINGLE HIT FROM SOUL OF CINDER

AHHHAHHAHAAHHAH

FUCK

>das2 ptsd

>Invade guy in High Wall
>He's just sitting on the wooden scaffolds by the first bonfire, there's a summon sitting on the ground with untrue dark ring on called Oscar of Astora
>Summon gets up with an animation where he unsheathes his sword
>wot
>Has over 2k hp, infinite poise... but acts completely like an npc, only slowwalking and using the same attack combos with the same timing every time

Pretty interesting, but the infinite poise makes it overpowered, if that were dropped this'd be a cool little encounter. I wonder how the host did it, probably hooked up some boss or npc ai up to a summon or something.

Alright, so can somebody please explain to me what the lore on this is?

fatty

The door represents Dancer's ass and your struggle is a metaphor for the effort it takes to plunge your way in.

ur fat

Maybe it was a player with arbitrary restrictions to make the encounter not a stomp. Was it fun?

Lose some weight, lardo

>that health bar
>against Dancer

I really hope this isn't NG

>spears covenant
take a wild guess

This is my character. I get thrashed most of times in duels. I feel like sorceries do no damage anymore compared to DS2.

That means nothing. You can join the spears covenant before doing Dancer.

Can't get the lothric knight greatsword before dancer

it looks more like a vulva

No, but only because of the infinite poise. And if it was a player it was one that was pretty precise about those restrictions, so props to them for that.

>rings have weight
>rings that help increase carry weight have their own weight

>DaS2
>royal soldier ring is the havel ring of the game
>the +1 and +2 versions are heavier, partially negating the % equip boost

Greirat sells it after his Irithyll expedition

hehe

rapier as well

hehe xd

My master of sorceries achievement didnt came up so I'm going to do an int build again, I used the moonlight greatsword and a crystal longsword as a back up.
Should I start as a pyromancer if I want to use some other weapons? Like the greatsword of judgment or the crystal sage rapier for example

>connection error still costs me a cracked orb
eipc

Switch crystal soulmass for regular soulmass. It does only a little less damage and is much, much faster to cast, meaning you can force reaction rolls more easily.

>a physical object actually weighs something

woah.....damn.....really.....makes....me....think

>master of sorceries achievement didnt came up

Are you absolutely, positively sure that you didn't miss one? I thought I had a similar error, checked against a checklist 4 times, before realizing that I just missed one.

Yeah but it's more likely to have beat the Dancer by the time you get to Midir. And if he did beat Midir, who cares if he left Dancer for late?

Friede's scythe is a trap. The int scaling affects the magic scythe and the dex scaling affects the physical scythe, so having just one or the other gimps it even if your AR looks huge on the stat screen.

You also shouldn't use the ring of steel protection in most cases, since it only reduces damage by like 4% or so in pvp.

As for sorceries doing no damage, you got me there. In my experience it's either go all in for hyper mode squishy mage and one shot people with crystal soul spear, or do disappointing damage. Maybe some int anons with more experience than me have some tips, though.

>a golden ring 1.5
>a dagger 1.5

I'm glad you think this is ok

There's so much you can do with the souls universe, I hope they aren't serious with letting it rest.

all 33 of them, I farmed some dregs for the great deep souls and it didnt came up
I put them in the bonfire stock and then put them again in my inventory but it didnt work

After that, I just have to obtain all the ring on my ng+4 character. Will it work if I mule a darkmoon ring on this one? I don't have the heart to farm anymore Silver Knight and I won't have any activities as a dark moon as my SL is 148

It's not meant to be realistic, but just as a way of balancing rings sort of.
Though honestly it's still just stupid

Winning 2v1s is so easy, I don't get why you guys complain that much.

Does somebody have this Problem too?
When I'm trying to invade in Ds3, its just searching forever and never actually invades. It can't be my Internet since every other online game works and I have 100mbit/s.

Thanks, will try. Though i love Friedes moveset, it is very sexy.

I hope they are. Their motivation clearly drops with every direct sequel they make, while their creative juices are in full flush when they've got something new to sink their teeth into, if you'll pardon the mixed metaphor.

fuck you are right, I missed the great magic shield

damn. I wish I could be this pro

tripped over

I just played through DS2 again after a few hundred hours in DS3. And you're spot on, the realistic combat necessitates the god-awful tracking that game has. DS2 still has a charm to it though.