>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Tharja a best and canon

Tharja is shit, ugly in both face and soul, and will never be canon due to all the Lucinafags that would riot. (Guess that they're good for something.)

[Citation needed[

You say "and canon" every single fucking time. It's hardly a spoiler at this point.

I'd rape Lucina.
Only because she wouldn't know how to react to the situation.

Azura a best

>rolling in the hero fest banner for Cherche since my other Cherche sucks ass.
>get this +Atk/-Spd
Just Death Blow and everything will be perfect.

Should I replay 7, finish 1, finish revelations or replay conquest?

>skill isn't maxed
???

Bless this man. 4 hours left in the season and he loses to me. You know what, I'm almost tempted to go blow all my dueling swords just losing to poor chumps like myself.

I used all three arena matches last night to just surrender to beginners

?

Too bad your shit taste can;t be fixed that easily.

>All those orbs down the drain.
>Not even a single 5*

5% my arse.

>STILL no defense wins

do i have to do something to have people attack me in arena

ive never defended before

>ive never defended before
You've never SUCCESSFULLY defended before.
Make sure Team 1 is constantly optimized for defense. Just use the remaining 4 teams if you want to play.

shit luck

>just got my 2nd Eirika off the Hero Fest banner
>that brings the total to 4 (FOUR) off-banner 5* Eirikas
>she now makes up 4 of my 15 5* roster
>I don't even use her

It could've been a worse red to get dupes on, but c'mon IS, what are the fucking chances of this?

At least I constantly get 1-3 defs per season.

oh. i kind of assumed it would tell me if i lost. makes sense

i cant even tell what team is team 1 anymore, are they not labelled anywhere

Just snipe for one hero.

It's a sign to make a buffer mage cancer team.

Christ almighty pick a fucking thread. This shit or this.

On the edit team screen, under the four units there are five dots. The white dot is the team you're currently looking at.

The person standing at the top of your steps in your castle is Team 1's lead.

>tfw literally all of my units/builds are offensive in nature
>can't make a half-competent defensive team even if I wanted to

>can't make a cavalry meme team because I'm missing the core thundercock
>can't make a flier meme team because I never managed to roll Bunmilla
>can't make an armor meme team because I never managed to roll an Effie without complete shit IVs

Why even bother.

whoops, completely missed the dots. thanks.

More people are in this one, seems the guy who made this thread though is a little butthurt that people are using it since he didn't get the first post

If you were a Kiran with Lyn lead, Nestor with a Camilla, or Victor with (again) a Lyn, you're in luck.

Do a 10+4 5* Eirika now
At least one of them should have passable IVs
That or give to others Hone Speed and Pivot (that's her base support skill, right?)

I was sniping for Hector/Azura. In the end I got a shitton of darting blows some Peri and shitton of fredericks.

I'm none of those so it doesn't make me feel much better

Nothing wrong with an offensive team. Slap any 3 of: Wings of Mercy, Pivot, Vantage and/or a dancer into the team and even a glass cannon team can take the enemy by surprise.

Remember that most people don't surrender when they lose all their units, they will usually surrender after 1 or 2 units are lost, ruining their streak. So all you really need is to set up the team to kill at least one or two units, and eventually someone will be pissed enough to surrender.

I tried dood

>5%
>roll
>get 3% off banner units
Fuck off lucina, olwen, effie and cordelia. I want my ryoma and azura

Is neutral femui worth 5*ing?

Both Nowi's I have are -spd and I'm thirsty for a good blue

You were saying?

Is there any limit to the number of skills I can add to a unit through inheritance? And does the inheriting unit have to be at the same star level to unlock an inherited skill as the unit who originally unlocked said skill?

>on time thread deleted
>Early thread stays
DOING GODS WORK AS USUAL
THEY EVEN DO IT FOR FREE

Wait for a +spd one

She's easy enough to get when you're rolling for aqua or some blue

>Nothing wrong with an offensive team. Slap any 3 of: Wings of Mercy, Pivot, Vantage and/or a dancer into the team and even a glass cannon team can take the enemy by surprise

I do have all of this, and still can't manage a defense this season. My current defensive set is:

Eirika w/ Fury 3, Swordbreaker 3, Pivot
+Spd/-HP Nino w/ Fury 3, Desperation 3, Moonbow
Ninian w/ WoM 3
Usually a physical blue like Sharena because I have yet to find a physical blue that I like, but currently a default Eggcina because I panicked and decided to try magic overload.

No and no.

Don't bother. It's been pruned already. All hail mods!
Neutral isn't bad for her but spd+ is where she shines best

If I had a decent Nino to run with her, maybe.

I have a +ATK/-RES and +SPD/-RES, so I'm happy she doesn't end up being garbage.

I don't even want to merge her at this point just to see how many of her I'll get in the future.

I do have a 3* +spd one but it's -def.

>Gets 4 great units
>Complains

3 skills and you just need it unlocked not leveled.

Yeah, nice job ya fucking idiots. If it's an earlythread, leave it the fuck alone instead of trying to race for first post like Tharjafag.

It's kinda hard to help you if we don't know your units

I'll first replace sharena with a ranged attacker though. The mage banner tmr might be a good place to try pulling one if you don't have any

HOW DID I EVEN PLAY WITHOUT AZURA AND HER BEAUTIFUL VOICE?!

Get Anna to 5* and rake in those (you)'s.

It amazes me how he's resorted in trying to refute any shit talk against him and his bullshit shitposting, and then when someone makes a valid point, he always deflects off to another topic like he isn't butthurt or anything.
That, and his first post in a thread doesn't come with some fanart of her anymore, seems posting a picture is too hard, or more likely, just maybe, he's trying to rush his post so that someone else doesn't beat him to his firstfagging, it's as if it's so essential to him.

>-def
oh... With Fury, you can fix that relatively easily. Luckily it's not -atk.

Alternately you can try non-red monocolor teams to overwhelm them and take at least one casualty. Green is generally a good choice because blues are often used, and on balanced teams Azura is often their blue, and she can't take all that many hits even if she can deal them back effectively.

The OP of this thread specifically made it early so he can get this
in as first post. Got angry when I beat him to it, wanted everyone to move to the other thread where I didn't get first post, and now that one got 404'd.

Quite a funny ride honestly.

>>+Atk -Res
>>but already have an inherited invested +def -hp 5* Luc

Is it insane lads? I just want my fluffy boy to be the best he can be.

>team I don't know why but it works
I guess its cause we're in blue meta now

Which Fire Emblem character can I relate to the most? I'm: intelligent, nihilistic, and have a wicked sense of humor.

>Fuck off lucina, olwen, effie and cordelia. I want my ryoma and azura

I rerolled until I got a decent Ryoma and Azura. I believe in you, brother!

>kinkychinky
Holy shit that's me! Your Nino fucked over my Klien so fuck you.

Severa! She's cute! Compliment her!

>grasping for straws this hard

cute butt

>5* Anna

This triggers me.

You realize that you can combine merges right?

I'll actually wait for a -res one. Her res is garbage and defense is important on her if you wanna tank and run bonfire

I'm gonna call bullshit on this, but there's no real way to prove it.

>that anatomy
(lol

just (lol

He doesn't lose anything by training his - Def one. He can just merge later and keep the skills anyway.

Since Tharjafag killed the good thread i'll post my question again here. What would be a good build for a neutral Lucina? I've had her since i've started but haven't put anything on her besides her default skills and vantage.

WoM

4 hours left for Arena

Post your achievements this season, /feg/. This score range is really weird and inconsistent. Got like +20 pts compared to yesterday even with the same set (Ursula lacking a B skill). I hope the update fixes this.

I think people are deliberately avoiding cav leaders. That or because this season has 2 anti-cav maps (the 4 face 4 one and the 2 walls one). Used to get like 20 defenses per season with my normal team.

Titania is so great. I love her.

How do i dox someone?

With meme magic,

For my +RES -SPD Hector what are good skills to run?

Figuring
Swap or Pivot
Bonfire
Distant Counter
Vantage
???

Thanks.

Why? She's a better unit than Barst, Camilla and Bartre
I may have the same name but here's a screenshot.

I avoid cav meme leads. If only because I lost to a Reinhardt that could one shot my Nino and I had no other options against it.

>he thinks people actually avoid leaders in the arena
Not everyone is wasting crests just to avoid some fucking cav leader

Investing Lucinda. I wish I already had an invested Seliph.

I'm pretty sure 90% of hectors runs the same thing
>swap/pivot
>bonfire/ignis
>vantage/WoM/Green tomebreaker

She's incredibly reliable both in her game and in Heroes I've found.

Slap Fury 2 on her and she's a pretty solid tank.

Only one defense but at least it's something, even got a personal best for score.

On one hand I should fill/max skills to get more points but on the other I already get enough merged opponents as it is.

This Tiki was the first victim of WoM Hector, everyone else lost to QR Michalis surprisingly.

I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing.

Here's mine. Not even 4.6k+ but it's the best I've done in a while.

I just thought a pic of her with the text: death blow 3

>wasting heart pupils on yuri
It's shit

+spd -res nino or +spd -def?

Delete this

Yeh, what I've been seeing people talk about and it seems solid. Just unsure what to put on the C skill.

¿Worst pegasus knight and wyvern?

t. sissy nu-male