arb.ca.gov/enf/complaints/smoke.htm
tceq.texas.gov/airquality/mobilesource/vetech/smokingvehicles.html
deq.utah.gov/ProgramsServices/programs/air/mobilesource/smokingcar.htm
cabq.gov/environmentalhealth/vehicle-emissions-testing/report-smoking-vehicle
colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/smoking-vehicle-hotline
youtu.be/NbShuHhQq6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not both?

I personally dont like the idea of spewing soot on peoples houses and cars etc. this whole fad is like those big stupid loud stereos niggers put in their cars to drive around at 2 am. I hold myself to a higher standard.

this picture is literally my feelings to everyone who rolls coal.

These people should be shot in public.

I think people are missing the point.

GM made a car that literally runs on coal.

>Coal powered car

This type of innovation is no surprise from an american company, GM nonetheless. No oil? let's fall back to coal!

As opposed to the Don Quixote liberals who want to fall all the way back to wind mills.

The answer is nuclear, full scale for charging global batteries at night and in storms ect. when the wind/solar/tidal low output stuff is offline.

Until we get the trans dimensional quantum generators working and literally just draw energy out of another universe by way of a singularity connected to the end of a black hole in another universe. I am making all this up but very hopeful.

>full scale for charging global batteries
>batteries
>electric cars

bud, Americans are scared of electric cars. Something EV or god forbid Tesla get mentioned, Americans shit their pants and scramble for damage control.

They'd be fine as long as they still can do burnouts. Why'd you want all that torque when you can't do a burnout is beyond me.

pulling/hauling stuff, better take offs, there are plenty of videos of Teslas doing burnouts.

That's because EVs looked like Prius and/or were not affordable. As long as the vehicle can do the work I require it to do, it dont care what the source of energy is. That's the American attitude that you dont understand. Most people dont see EVs as reliable or affordable to the average person like them l. Too many question marks about how the vehicle will shake out in the long run. The rich can afford to buy in on the first generation and do the beta testing and have their vehicle serviced for random unforeseen rethinks and reconfigurations and updates. Poor people cant afford that. Americans just want a car that will be reliable and not jeopardize the already fragile budget that is stretched pay check to pay check. When the tech gets affordable and the power trains can be trusted, Americans will have no trouble switching over. Batteries and charging stations will get the shit sorted. Americans also loved thier horses. But here we are.

I cant wait for a light, two seat, roadster with insta-torque (tm) electro rocket that goes for 25k. Something with say one rear 100hp electric motors per wheel and 400 combined torques instantaneous in sport mode. That will be more fun than a fucking Beach Boys song. And when it happens Chevrolet will figure out a way to make EVs as American as baseball and apple pie. Americans will claim they invented electricity and cars and electric cars. We will even export our shity electric cars to south America and Eurasia. We will get there in time. Just takes market forces getting there.

EVs are insanely low on maintenance. We've been using electric motors on things for years.

The problem is batteries. They're heavy. They're also relatively expensive. Fix the battery problem and internal combustion engines will be btfo

>EVs are insanely low on maintenance.

So is practically any brand new ICE car for the first 2-4 years. Other than the engine they have the equal amount of parts that need care and attention.

the battery problem is energy density, charge time, and service life.

energy density is almost there.

fast charging makes batteries hot and corrodes the anodes. which reduces service life.

lithium titanate batteries can discharge and charge rapidly and have good energy density. they have 2/3rds the specific energy of a li-ion battery though.

i hope i never own an electric car, they are soulless

oil//filter changes

lead acid batteries dying or needing a jump

spark plug changes.

too much water in the fuel because ethanol and poor seals on gas station/truck tanks.

emission inspections

rusted out exhaust systems

Are they inherently metaphysically souless? Moving a round piece of metal wrapped in a round piece of rubber over a paved surface has no.soul if the electricity moved the axel and not burnt oil? Or are EVs that way by design currently due to market and technological reasons?

I think its option two. In time the rich and the young will demand fun EVs not designed for moms. There will be EVs that will be fun to drive and can kill you just as quickly as an ice powered vehicle can.

Taking your car to the dealership for an oil change every 10k miles isn't that big of a deal.

Lead acid batteries don't die randomly.

New cars won't need spark plugs changed until well after the lease is up.

Use fuel from a reputable source. You get what you pay for.

A brand new car shouldn't need any emission testing. If it does consider your life choices.

Rust is not an issue on a new car.

This is why people buy or lease new so they don't have to deal with any of those issues.

I hope you are very old then because in all likelihood you have already purchased your next to last non-ev. Unless you plan on riding an electric bus everywhere for the last 40 years of your life.

I love how most people's reasons for shitting on electric cars always boil down to emotional sentimental bullshit.

you won't believe how much emotional sentimental bullshit is the deciding factor in car purchases.

>like those big stupid loud stereos niggers put in their cars

this rolling coal shit is the equivalent for white trash

>soulless

lol...Jesus

>His BS is the plot for Doom...

The end game solution for EV's is still at least 5 decades out. You cannot have a vehicle that has to sit and charge for extended periods when traveling. For all purposes other than commuting short distanced, they are useless. ICE's powered by an alternative fuel, most likely hydrogen, are currently the only real viable replacement. Maybe an alt. fuel hybrid would fit the picture.

hydrogen is incredibly inefficient as a vehicle energy source. especially when you consider the fact that all hydrogen is currently made by cracking CNG. It would be more efficient to just burn the CNG in the car, or better yet, burn the CNG at a power plant to charge an EV.

batteries are about 2/3rds of where they need to be, as far as range is concerned. Once the Chevy Bolt can go 300-350 miles reliably at highway speeds. Then there really isn't an argument to support guzzoline passenger cars. Because it isn't unreasonable to take a 30-40 minute break every 300 miles of driving to charge up.

libtards btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=1L7f3oN_HlM

Miata BTFO
5/5 funny as hell

>real truck
>lowered highway queen with a tiny style-over-comfort sleeper

wtf i love coal rollers now

>2-ton piece of metal driven by a human
>nuclear powered

Why dont we just call it what it is?

Truck rice.

Reminder to record & report coal rollers.

Nevada: smogspotter.com/
California: arb.ca.gov/enf/complaints/smoke.htm
Texas: tceq.texas.gov/airquality/mobilesource/vetech/smokingvehicles.html
Utah: deq.utah.gov/ProgramsServices/programs/air/mobilesource/smokingcar.htm
New Mexico: cabq.gov/environmentalhealth/vehicle-emissions-testing/report-smoking-vehicle
Colorado: colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/smoking-vehicle-hotline

As a diesel technician I speak in a professional capacity when I say every pickup owner that rigs their vehicle to roll coal is a fucking retard.

Enjoy your echecks when enough people start doing this

>nuclear powered cars
>get t-boned
>vaporize everything in 10 mile radius

Straight piping your Civics doesn't help.

i'd just track the plate and then carve a fat dick and a cheeky message into the paint, followed by covering the car in sewage.

that way, they think the car has been covered in shit, and are pissed. then they wash it off, and find a mean dick staring them in the face.

>american coal rolling

youtu.be/NbShuHhQq6k

Here's how you are supposed to do it.

i don't think europe will go for them honestly. if its not manual, its numale. and that's opinion of every sensible british male who's testicles don't occupy the handbag of their significant other

Americans lose again!