/svg/ - Shadowverse General

SHADOWVERSE NEWS!!! @June
Sleeves from older seasons will be avaible once again for a limited time!
>How to adquired them?: More details soon!!
New level beyond Masters!
GRAND MASTER RANK !!!
>How I get in?: More details soon!!
New Magical Girl Collaboration project!
>Prizes and other details soon!!

FREE PACKS FROM TWITTER:
twitter.com/baha_virginsoul
By May 12th, if they have:
>25K followers, we get 3 packs
>50K followers, we get 5 packs
>100K followers, we get 10 packs

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12916454
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best girl.

gibe concede

Eris is a whore!

Reminder that running 20 10 drops isn't greedy if you have low cost ramp and removal.

Luna please stay away from the bottle. It isn't worth it.

God, this general would be so much better if the Shadowniggers stopped shitting it up, just like they shit up the game itself.

Reminder that playing followers before turn 3 is toxic and unfair

Threadly reminder that dragon craft is capable of reaching higher win rates, if it wasn't for their stupidity.

God, this general would be so much better if the Dragonshitters stopped shitting it up, just like they shit up the game itself.

But I must join my mother and father

At least the namefag is not here

Doing a petition
Reply to this post if you think Shadow is the problem
Ignore if you don't

Ill give her something else to put in her mouth

@176137395

@176137395
because surely the same person cannot respond to the same post multiple times, that would just be illegal

samefag

The past few weeks have been:
>Dragonfags calling shadowfags shadowniggers
>Shadowfags calling dragonfags dragonniggers
>People complaining about dragon being labeled shadowniggers
>People complaining about shadow being labeled dragonniggers
When will it end?

have all the generals been this shitty lately? haven't been here in a while.

signed

Meta is shit until Cygames pulls their heads out of the sand and nerfs some cards; nothing to talk about.

kys bloodnigger

It's been like this for the last 6 weeks and it probably won't end until cygames nerfs something. Then it'll just go back to swordcucks and runetumors instead

early june

All generals breed cancer, yes. They're nice on the initial game release and quickly degrade into a cesspool of angry babbies who yell because dev-chan did something wrong or something.

Meta is in a bad shape at the moment. People might be waiting for nerfs or the next expansion to discuss things here on the board.

Dragon autists got triggered and spammed threads for days
Not even kidding, there were like 20 consecutive posts saying "kill yourself shadownigger" just a couple threads ago. Whenever someone decides to call them out they explode into autistic fury. It's kind of funny, really.

This thread has been like this at this time of the day for a while already. I can't speak about other generals because I stopped visiting them.

Requesting a concede please

I, for one, welcome our shadow overlords.

Do you think Shadowcraft players became retarded when they started playing Shadow, or were they retarded from birth?

Play Nep shadow.

I play dragon and me retard

Reminder shadow players still complain about DE even though their matchup with Haven was better than the matchup four crafts have with Shadow now even if they tech against shadow.

>that one autistic rowen in the last thread
whew before you call me a shadow nigger heres deck

generals are the cancer killing Veeky Forums, what do you expect from them?

Which would you fuck?

Eris, it's not even close

>testing my cheap forest deck
>shadownigger roping on turn 1 in unranked
Kys eat my DC(diamond cock) shadowniggers and dragoncucks.

well that sucks. honestly i stopped playing for a while... i log in for dailies and to play offmeta and joke decks but I figure the ladder will probably get better with the next expansion (that's in june right?). actually taking a break removed all my meta salt since I just treat it like a neat thing to do once in a while.. maybe the really angsty players should take a step back. all the arguing and the 'kill yourself/nigger' spam is kinda lame and depressing.

Where's Vampy?

Even the cancer generals are way better than the cesspool of /v/

DORK IS TOO FUCKING TALL
I'd still tap her.

Eris and Isa

When you start playing the video game instead of shit posting about it 24/7.
>OH ERRMY GERD ARISA IS MAI WAIFU I WANT TO LICK FORTES FEET BUGLAR DICK AMIRITEGUYS
~Literally all of you.

>blazing breath
Already better than the last rowen

How the fuck did Shadow do it? How did they convince Cygames that they were the poor and helpless craft that they were, when even in RoB they had multiple tier 1 decks? How has Cygames not rectified what they've done this long into the meta? It's baffling.

Shadow players are literally killing the game right now. Time will pass, new metas will come, shadow will obviously not be t1 forever, but the damage has been done already. My playtime of this game went almost overnight from 4-5 hours a day to just barely doing my dailies (not even rerolling the 20 gold ones because I want to finish quicker). I'm not spending another dime on this game ever again, either, because I know my money isn't going to a good place. It's going to a bunch of chinks who have no moral barometer, who can't discern right from wrong, and are clearly okay with upsetting their customers to do what they've done in ToTG.

Fuck Shadow. I don't wish death upon anybody, but for the first time in the 16 years that I've been alive, I hope all Shadow players die a horrible death. I hope they die alone, without the comfort of their friends and family, in the prime of their life, without having experience all the joys the world has to offer. Fuck Shadow so much.

>Dragon and Shadow players at each other's throats arguing about which of them is more cancerous
>mfw just relaxing and getting ez wins with Roach Forest

On the ceiling

Arisa's got some nasty allergy problems going on or something.
Look at them eyelids.

fuck off leddit

>Fuck Shadow. I don't wish death upon anybody, but for the first time in the 16 years that I've been alive
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I love Jeanne.

It is literally impossible to make this card good without changing it directly.

She's cute anyways.

75497 Would appreciate a concede

strawpoll.me/12916454

10PP 7/7
At the end of your turn, your opponent discards a card for every follower you have on board. There I just made it usable.

Look at her flaunting her armpit, what a slut

>How the fuck did Shadow do it? How did they convince Cygames that they were the poor and helpless craft that they were, when even in RoB they had multiple tier 1 decks?
Victim complex post-Khawy.

Thank you, Vampy

The thread is going to be shit regardless of the meta

The worst shitposters are people like you that keep trying to keep the discussion up when the only thing should be complaining about is Cygames's incompetence

I'm sure the craft with

Kill yourselves, Shadowniggers.

>Cygames said this expansion was dedicated to giving shadow/dragon/blood a chance to be on top
>Blood has

Good to know janny are redditors.

Why are you not collecting free wins?

>Meta is shit
>Thread is shit
Anyone got any good games to pass the time until the nerfs?

>get warned for making a bad post
>make another one immediately after

we can't even defend our general from the redditors (aka shadowniggers) without the fascist mods banning us now?
what has the fucking world come to, you'd think in 2017 this shit wouldn't still be happening...

I'm playing shadowverse

Um, how do I downvote posts on this website?

That's me, you can't do anything about it.

Yeah sure according to some site using a shitty decklist.
Bet it doesn't even run Pixie Mischief.

Because I'm not a whale user

>Guy lets the timer run out every single turn in Take 2
I can wait all day motherfucker

Mods are known to have a deadly urge to ban non-reddit posts.

I'd like to see how the shadowniggers here defend this. 60% winrate going first. Nearly 40% usage rate.

This is pathetic.

Post dick, let's see what your dick has of special.

Daria had the same shit but second.
at least retards don't know why shadow is good going first

I'd like to see how the shadowniggers here defend this. 60% winrate going first. Nearly 40% usage rate.

This is pathetic.

>9 win streak
>special

Why are dragon poster so obnoxious today

post yours

You know a petition won't change anything?

thanks for the signature

Just lower her cost to 7pp and rune is back

>rune, sword, forest DEAD

RIP

>55% winrate
That's not bad at all, why is everyone crying?

What a quality thread.

Same shit of Daria people here are just a bunch of crybbs

I haven't played this game at all in like 3 days, I just come here for bantz.

I'm back to grinding Elements
Making electrum is so piss easy now

I'm not going to defend shadow in its current state because it is obviously broken, nor will I defend the usage rate, but the statistics for winrates against classes are fairly innaccurate and skewed because there are so utterly few people playing other crafts in masters. Because they're so massively underrepresented and overwhelmed, the average is bumped up because it factors the classes together

Looking into specific matchups, it becomes more obvious. Something like midrange vs ramp dragon shows a 57.1%/45.7% WR

No it didn't. kys shadownigger

Fuck off, cancer.

>Ignideus is back to shitpost more

You're welcome :^)

>Every other craft except drag has a negative winrate
Yeah balanced meta