/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #100

Part 1 edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
mega.nz/#F!3Y0QSYLI!Iwxz97obeQJqMJZNp35Ogw
3ds.guide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay, okay. So I understand that footfags wouldn't like Granberia because she's a dragon girl. I accept that, however surely the rest of the thread agrees with me that Granberia is best girl, right? What's not to love?

>Honorable
>Legitimately strong
>A thrill to fight
>It's rewarding to both win and lose to her
>She has valor
>Defender of the weak
>Saved a girl from >rape
>Those fucking thighs

Best mongirl yes.

Granberia is cute

Part 1 has best girl Spatsune.

Praise Ilias

Who is better, Spatsune or Ilias?

Positivity brings about more positivity, but negativity only brings more negativity.

I love Ilias!

It also has the enemy of all Spatsune.

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Have a beautiful day anons

fuck you dude you cant tell me what to do

Whichever girl you roll becomes your roommate for a week, and your parents (assume they are alive and together if they aren't) will visit on the last day.

What will /mggg/ do in order to contain their spaghetti for that occasion?

>no sheepgirl
what is the point

I won't have an issue cause I just rolled ronery!

>all that lonely
For what purpose
Whoever made this chart is lazy

gimme a cool one like dullahan

sorry about the writing on this. paradox next

rollan thunder

Tell them there's literally nothing wrong with big meaty paws, claws and roots.

roll

This one looks better, rolling for some milf action!

Kill yourself

Success

Check my 54.

I'd like some elf with extra dark, please!

Hope you like shrimp.

Haven't downloaded the mod yet, but I'll give it a go when I get a chance.

42 pls

T-that's okay too I guess

For Ilias!

Morri-chan!

Rolling for an awesome angel bride

This thread has been claimed in the name of Ilias.
All hail Ilias!

I want to marry Ilias!

Praise her name and strike down her foes
For The Goddess!

Reminder that Ilias attempted to fuck her grandson 3 times by attempted seduction, trying to forcing him to help her make a new world through weird sex and telling him he should kill the only person that hasn't tried to kill him as soon as he meets her.

> he should kill the only person that hasn't tried to kill him as soon as he meets her.
HAHAHAHAH you can't be serious try the "go to the baptism" option,you are in for a surprise

why is chrome making out with that girl

It also has said enemy getting their shit pushed in by a little boy with an ugly sword.

Is there a list anywhere of good things to give teammates in paradox? I want to give sonya the second dickening but I have no idea what to give her to get that rolling.

Have you tried shrimp? Everybody loves shrimp De Geso!

I suppose I'm off to go find shrimp then, I'll give that a go.

Roll

Nice

fuck off albert

Good taste, spiderfags never had a chance.

fuck me mommy

Stop being such an attention whoring faggot, Albert. We don't want to see your chicken doodles.

How do you think Angel Halo will be handled in Paradox, given the equipment system? And what purpose will it serve, gameplay-wise?

Probably some Luka only weapon that you use for storyline purpose or a gimmick weapon that hits mana instead of HP and seals targets once they run out, maybe both.

Given the increased danger of holy energy overload I can't see it being used that much, especially with how Paradox's world has so much more latent energy in it to mutate people with.

Rolling.

whatever

So many possibilities

And you got a good one

Have you heard of the Good Samaritan? it's literally divine punishment

I don't get it

Damn, that pic is ancient. I remember seeing that back before when Lance Jack was a thing.

Divine punishment for reacting like any other
person from Ilias village would, running for your life when you see a monster, a not injured monster btw, and not even that he actually had his baptism.

Rolling

rolling

Really hoping Part 2 gets released late May/Early June. I've played the shit outta Part 1 in the past couple of weeks, so I'm as ready as ever.

Roll

huh for once something drawn by albert that doesn't make me want to puke

Is it confirmed to be an acquirable weapon?

Reminder that 2d elves are the best and that 3d elves are verboten.

I love you voreanon, it's the 100th thread so have a (you). I can't believe it's already the 100th thread, it's truly been quite the experience

Okay so I got around to redoing the colors to the best of my ability.
I've been using the theme in its previous form and the quality of the bgm is abysmal (probably because I had and currently have very little idea what I am doing)

I'll finish up my work, test it out real quick and then upload for like 6 people to enjoy.
If anyone feels like improving upon it, be my guest.

What's the music to go with the theme? I might download it as long as it's something more appealing to the ears than ero2.ogg

Sitenno.ogg
I felt it fit the four heavenly knights best

>RPGMaker asset theme with MGQ flavor
sorry user, but ew no

mega.nz/#F!3Y0QSYLI!Iwxz97obeQJqMJZNp35Ogw

Now if only I knew how to install these themes onto my 3ds.

Pay a visit to /hbg/ - homebrew general so you can realize you updated recently and have to wait 7 months to get another opportunity

That's what i did

you write like a 4 year old child

CFW
Hope you haven't updated to 11.4
More like 5 hours

Indeed

roll

I haven't updated my 3ds in like 3 months so i'm probably still good. I've heard about that CFW stuff, but I can never seem to get it to work.

Quick, catch her while she's dazed!

Please don't compare that lying pisspot to Spatsune!

You just gotta find a good guide
I used 3ds.guide

As always, follow the guide to the dot, to prevent chance of bricking

I'M GOING IN

Spatsune a literal shit
Just give it a few hours

Yeah, just don't give any to Sully. It actually dampers her mood and reduces affection.

roll

>Rolling

Glad to see the thread keeping itself as the same quality.

Well with Albert around, I'm certain it wouldn't make the threads any worse than they already are.

Well, I mean, I did make a few of these too... if you want...

Well fuck it. Rolling for the greater good while secretly praying for 9 to be the final digit.

come on 548

Reminder that there is no perfect, infallible monster girl; all mamono have flaws. But Erubetie is the worst out of all monster girls, comparatively.

>TFW you'll never kill humans and monsters alike for the glory of the chaos gods

I find it difficult to rejoice in the coming oblivion today

>XX9
Good taste.

>548
Don't bully the Chromium!

>992
The weird user who likes both of the main factions?

To be fair, The Master was right and the "flaw" in his plan turned out to actually be inaccurate.
Super Mutants could reproduce just fine, it just took a few years to get rolling again.