/pg/ - Persona General

Kawakami bestest girl edition, v2.0.

Previous Thread: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Akechi best boy!

First for turning down Rise.

I love Haru!

I love Ann!

Me too!

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Is Kawakami a canonical virgin?

I really identify with Kawakami as well as other characters.

But mostly Kawakami

>Kamoshida has sex with his students
>this is treated as a horrific abuse and he is a terrible person for doing it that the protagonists seriously consider murdering
>Kawakami has sex with her student
>best girl so hot she's perfect

definitely not

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

I just got back from the hospital after getting my appendix removed Post Makoto to cheer me up please

All aboard the S. S. Canon

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Nice bait.

Shit. I got smoked.

That's great. Haru deserves to be loved!

>Consent is an alien concept to me
lol

She never talks about her boyfriends, so I guess the answer is yes.

uhhh

Take notes Joker! This is what a REAL alpha male looks like!

So is the Japanese legal system actually as fucked as P5 and Ace Attorney portray it to be?

I can't wait to play Persona 5 Goro of the Resurrection!

Coming right up senpai

Yes sir.

Hope you're feeling better, user.

enjoy not having to die a sudden death

I can't beat the Piggytron. What am I doing wrong? He keeps rolling over me and killing 3 of my team.

Her whole SL is about her feeling old, undesirable, not lovable and acts like a teenager when you go on a date with her on a Ferris Wheel and she says shit like this so there's a good chance she's a virgin but if she wasn't then who cares?
Not this guy!

Im loving this Dotkoto!

Reminder that Fox is autistic!

That's messed up

Japanese society in general is fucked

It is, but in real life there aren't really many supervillian type characters that take advantage of it like they do in games.

>Troy Baker doing his fucking campiest of campy gay voices

14/10
This is amazing.

You're aiming for Kaneshiro and not the machine, right?

>le so quirky underage female version of myself xDDD

ky futabafags

Actually more fucked than that, because in real life there aren't magically lucky defense attorneys who can actually get not guilty verdicts by pointing their fingers and screaming a lot.

wich song in p4 dan you want to dance me back side of tv

They have a politicial system called DIET. You be the judge.

Something like a 99% conviction rate if you're accused, so yes.
SO WE ROLL THE DICE

Sae wears a skirt.

Does her design improve?

Y/N

The trick is to kill it before it does the attack. Ignore the fly guy, you're just wasting time.

>Ryuji
>always bitching about his inability to get a gf
>wants to go public about being a PT because he's too much of a retarded delinquent to get a gf on his own merits
>canonically NEVER has a date for any of the date events

He truly is an alpha male.

I hope you're ok user.

Pixelkoto!

>Haru asks if I've ever felt a love so intense that just seeing the other person makes your chest tighten up
Why, yes I have.

That's a big understatement. I imagine that at least 100 or so innocent people are punished under a court of law in Japan at least once a year.

She seems pretty tall. Pants work better for tall women with nice legs to show off.

Same!

As long as she has a pixie cut to go with it.

I didn't know you could aim for him. Where is he?

Jokes on you. Goro is the underaged version of myself. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor. And a love for pancakes.

Nah, her design is pretty perfect actually.

Get rid of the stupid pin/hairdye and make her hair the same color as Makoto's and she's basically perfect.

N
Well-fitted pantsuits are hot.

Even fucking MISHIMA gets a date.

The guy who literally introduces himself to a girl by saying "kek" and asking if she streams herself nude.

>chest tighten up

What sensation is this even supposed to describe?

Sh-Shid :DDDDDD

git gud

Seriously, buffs, debuffs, and guard will take you through most bosses, especially when they usually have 2 turns of prep before attacking.

I tried attacking him while he's on top of the pig, but that didn't work for me. I focused my attacks on the pig and kept his accuracy lowered and he couldn't roll over my team.

Whenever he gets ready to roll into you, he jumps on top of the machine. You can aim your attacks at him to make him fall over and stop the attack.

>They decided against that and this

The anxiety you feel when you're talking to someone you have feelings for.

Wow, fuck no.

The Sae design is objectively worse.

Anne on the other hand is very pretty with her hair down.

Understandably, the final design is better than both the alternates.

>In p4g characters learn cool extra skills from social links as well as party benefits like getting rid of status effects.
>Characters get exclusive skills from their third persona form.
>All characters have three persona forms.
>You can take your characters on bike trips for even more unique skills.
> You can take characters to the movies to boost their stats.
p4g>p5

benis :DDDDDDD

You'll know it when you feel it.

The real crime is the design of Ohya they went with

Saeonetta is the best Sae design.

Wait, really?

How in the fuck.
With Who.
Why.

Then again, Ryuji is seen as the dangerous delinquent Sakamoto, while Mishima is seen as inoffensive...so Mishima has it easier in that regard, I guess.

This is not okay

She's a grown woman, user. While she hasn't had sex with any of her clients, to assume she's never been with someone else in her entire life is naive at best.

Arousal. But most people feel it below the belt, not in the chest.

I can imagine a future re-release having something like that. Isn't there like one spot on the Tokyo map that never gets used?

Wait until the inevitable P5 update

>/mng/ - Makoto Niijima General

it really is

Nothing wrong with that

It's implied if you go stag on Valentine's Day, and Ryuji's bitching that every other guy he knows is getting chocolate except him. He specifically mentions Yusuke getting a lot, and getting mad because "dude's a freak".
Then he starts wondering where Mishima is, before yelling "that traitor!"

Counter-point. There are grown women on this site, probably in this thread.

More of shitposting general featuring Makoto Nijima as the mascot.

And yet we still didn't get Bayonetta as an ultimate Persona. Step it up, SEGA.

>/gag/ - Goro Akechi General

James Bond
>Suave enough to fuck the people he needs to
>With just enough personality to be discernable from the other protagonists but still be a self insert

I dunno man, sometimes it feels more like /skg/ with a lot of the OPs lately.

>Why did you fucking lie to me /pg/ ?
>You faggots said that Makoto is super special and relevant to the plot and she did fuck all during the whole game.
>Every fucking thing was Futaba's idea according to the game, she even fucking executed most of it by herself. Only thing makoto did was that shadow goro thing and she didn't do it alone.
>Why are you all saying she is super important? She is literally Ryujii level as a plot device.
>Was I meme'd by degenerate waifufags?
I hate Makoto, so I feel it's my duty to point out why she's a Mary Sue.

1. She can't make mistakes. Even when she supposedly messes up, like with the Kaneshiro thing, it works out in your favor.
2. The plan at the end of the Niijima Palace was 90% her idea. Joker and Morgana were the first to be suspicious, and Futaba does all the heavy lifting. But the actual plan of using the Metaverse as a bait-and-switch was Makoto's idea. And the game doesn't fail to remind you of this over and over.
3. On that note, everyone has to love Makoto. Every teammate worships her as their beloved senpai, even though Haru gets no such respect. Even you, the protagonist, can't tease or insult her around the other teammates, without them chastising you. Meanwhile, you can dig into anyone else on the team without issue.

My favorite general, i say.

>Counter-point. There are grown women on this site, probably in this thread.
Counter-counter-point. We're all a bunch of weirdo shut-ins, many of whom are likely NEETS. We're hardly a good sample.

/gag/ indeed.

As long as it's civil I don't care about it

I need cute pictures of Lavenza

>/rag/ - Ryuji Ann General

No, this one can get ugly.

Nothing wrong with that.
Full disclosure OP here, I made the 2 Kawakami OPs yesterday and today.

goro died from being over feed by pancakes the game just didn't reveal it

From what I've heard in actuality there's only such a high conviction rate because they only take cases where it's blatantly obvious there will be a conviction.

Cases where it's geniunely up in the air will be settled out of court.