/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Rulers of the North Edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357482972
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pretty sure I won here but...

Geralt and Triss OTP

Anyone else notice that the BaW innkeepers got some seriously improved decks? One of them had a nearly-perfect NG decoy/spy deck and that made for one annoying mirror match.

i tried to romance both triss and yen and this playthrough just makes me massively sad

I did one whoremonger Geralt playthrough, kind of enjoyed it as I finally got to try all the different romance options. Usually, I keep Geralt 100% faithful to Triss.

And on the bright side, you'll get to see Ciri in BaW.

Who's the manliest ruler?

Foltest - incest lover, impregnated his own sister
Radovid - sadist, blinded Philippa, tortured Sile, impaled Keira
Henselt - rapist, raped Ves and who knows how many more women, burned Sabrina
Emhyr - failed incest lover, wants to fuck his own daughter but lacks the balls to go through with it

What's the best ending? Empress or witcher?

That's up to you to decide.

Witcher ending is giving Ciri the freedom to do what she wants, but it's a hard and shitty life that usually ends in a pointless death

Empress ending puts her in a position to do something more significant with her life and help other in more substantial ways, but it's not something she dreamed about

Triss IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

God will punish Nilfgaardians

What is best skill and swords choice for pre-gm feline armour?

I can't think of any build as useful and versatile as manticore+fast attacks+euphoria+toxocity hp boosts

>barbarians
>in MY thread

Man I can't get over how good the soundtrack is in W3.

Is there any RPG that matches it?

How did Roache managed to assemble an brand new army from the end of W2 to W3, while Ioverth was completely btfo and not even mentioned in W3.

While all of the blue stripes are slaughtered by Henselt but the Scoiatel manage to defend the city ?

Roche probably assembled new Blue Stripes from the members of Temerian army, or the ones killed by Henselt weren't all of them and they had more people back in Temeria.

When you play the Ciri game and have to choose between romantic options, will you pick according to Ciri's wishes and pick either a female or male, or will you self insert and pick a female no matter what?

I'll play whore Ciri and fuck everyone

don't reply to me ever again

>will you pick according to Ciri's wishes.
Yes. I will pick horses exclusively.

Does CDPR still offer any tech support if you use the contact us page or email?

What would a good witcher movie look like?

Mads mikklesen as Geralt?

Christina Hendricks as trissfu?

wtc is basically "waifu-triss-ciri" the general now

What kinda person isn't gonna self insert in a Ciri game?

What quest is she doing

Looks like Wandering in the Dark

Holy shit Triss is ugly as fuck in TW2

Also does the rest of the game look this ugly? I've only seen the tutorial sequence and a couple cutscenes so far but there's something very wrong with the colors and the sharpening here, and this is all the settings cranked up to the max

I think she looks hot as fuck. Her Witcher 3 face is better, but her Witcher 2 body is perfection.

Yeah she does have nice as fuck titties. But that face and that dumb haircut with the buns are a big turn off

>Choose this branch.
>And this branch.
>Acquire this missable item; don't use or sell it for 75% of the game.

>Did you fuck up? No fuck off sword of ultimate doom for you!

I hate this philosophy on game design. Sitting there with a guide in front of you 24/7 is no way to play a game, especially when the game freezing your computer if you alt-tab out of it.

>You don't really need the fuck off sword of ultimate doom.

It's still annoying.

what can i do with Ore in gwent ?

It;s hard to make a proper screenshot if you dont have a trained eye yet

needs more Villentretenmerth

is that polish on the screen?

It does

Damn thumbnails are deceiving

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357482972

>All the Trissfags itt

YEN A _hag

Little Miss Merigold is cutest of them all!

Comrades, what should my next deck be? I've got 935 scrap to play with.

Considering Henselt. I would need to blow 240 scrap for the 3 towers and 200 on Henselt and 200 on the chick that shits out a 2 power wizard with every gold, but on the upside I've already got some solid NR cards since I've got a decent Foltest treb deck. Got KoB and Roach, Yencon, Dandelion, Shani, Nenneke. Haven't got some really good shit for it like regular Yen but still.

Considering Skellige axeman. I've already got Blueboy, Donar, and Holgar. Would probably drop 200 on Boar, Sigdrifa, maybe Restore.

Considering Nilfgaard. I've already got a reveal deck and I haven't got Letho, but I do have John Calveit, Fake Ciri, Vilgefortz, Cahir, Xarthisius, Auckes, and Cynthia. Calveit kinda feels like he's only strong if I craft more silver spies and/or have Letho, so Morvran would probably be better. Morvran with Cahir also sounds pretty solid but I wouldn't have a gameplan exactly which makes me think I would get my shit pushed in by everything.

Considering generic-ass devour monsters because it seems ridiculously good. Got Dagon, water hag, katakan, giant toad, old speartip, Caranthir. My shit's leaning more toward weather monsters than devour, but since I haven't got any double weathers or aeromancy or anything I wouldn't think it would be that hot. Dunno.

Beauty and the Beast, then Snow White. What's next, a Cinderella story?

Are all Polish writers this shit?

>worst voice acting of any character
>cucked geralt
>is a jealous witch
>takes advantage of people

how do people like triss again?

minus the voice acting, you just described yen

Could the Wolven Hour potion be used twice with the potion that let you use potions twice?

Went axemen Skellige since it was cheapest (Only dropped 400 for Siggy and Boar) and then I could potentially swing some other deck sooner if the urge strikes. Feels good thus far, my cobbled together version is a little clunky and running savage bear and shieldmaiden and warcry shenanigans but so far so good.

anyone?

Stick to your edgelord George RR Fatty then

he wants the succ

I want to fuck Yennefer in front of Geralt and Ciri

why?

Is there a map, fan made or official that show all the places in Witcher universe?

Pic unrelated.

I just googled him and wtf? I've read all the books bar Season of Storms and I don't remember any of this future stuff. Is it all in there?

Friendly reminder that /v/ has spoken.

Yes but it has tits. Can't post it here.

imgur it

More like Beast and the Beast, Snow Raped and Strigaerella.

RIP those poor nips

>implying I don't want to get my lithe, witcheress body fucked by chubby, skellige peasants

He joined Natalis army after the events of the Witcher 2 to stop Nilfgaard's offense. They believed that Redanians will arrive to help them if they just hold long enough, but Radovid decided instead to use this extra time to prepare his own defenses, After Natalis disappearance during the battle against Nilfgaardian forces, Roche was the most prominent surviving commander, thus he managed to gather the scattered forces and moved toward Redania boundries, hoping that Radovid is going to keep his word about restoring the old order after defeating Nilfgaard (might seem naive after he abandoned them, but at the time it was probably the best option). With his approval he formed a resistance, so after that he started picking up a volunteers willing to die for Temeria plus any surviving soldiers he could find, thus forming his new army, ironically becoming the same thing he fought before, freedom fighter sabotaging enemy forces on behalf of another country in preparation for it's counterattack.

>tfw ciri game comes out
>tfw everyone plays ciri as a giant whore
>tfw ciri will never be pure again

>"I have completed the contract, the Leshen is no more"
>"Ooh I'm so sorry ma'am witcheress, the truth is that we don't have any coins to pay you with, our young'uns are starving, we's but a village of poor farmers"
>*Studies his body with her eyes* *licks her lips* "Well... maybe there's another type of payment I'm willing to accept from you, farm boy..."
>*13th century slav folk music starts playing in the background*

Yeah. He forgives his enemies, and vows to not make Emhyr's mistakes.

Delete this ;_;

Anyone has the image comparing this cumdumpster with Anna Henrieta? For a friend.

Perfect.

Lewd... I thought it said the lesbian is no more which made me kek given all the half-wit tumblr dykes who watch the Ciri cut-scenes on youtube, don't play the game, and then have the audacity to think Ciri is a lesbian just because she doesn't play the role of damsel in distress.

Every Nier game.
Idk if the souls games are RPG's or not but some of those tracks are god tier.

fucking disgusting

>"There are times I doubt you three realize how it looks... Triss plays the big sister to Ciri, but eagerly awaits a chance to hop in bed with you. You and Yennefer play the parents--"

I love that line, Geralt's response is even better. No fivesome for you Phil.

So, what's the counter to ST card-advantage? You could get dimiturium shackles and Cleaver, but unless you get one or both of these round one, you're in for a bad time. Running NR trebuchet murder works alright, but it's 50/50, depending if you can play some other high-value cards to either take first round or make them thin a lot for it.

PS4 crossplay with PC Gwent when?

Anarietta is a cute blonde, not a slutty redhead. If anything Bella is more like Triss.

i wish phil was a romance option.

i repeat myself but i wish for Phil sex rpg stretching from her hildhood, through apprenticeship, slutty sorc phase, tormenting shota Rad, lesbomancy, and bdsm/torture and death

>stretching from her childhood
That would be a long ass game, considering she is no less than 300 years old.

Philippa Eilhart Violated Heroine mod never ever

>tormenting shota Rad
niiice.