>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9mIM1v5bHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for OP is cute

1st for x

kyooot

Fem Conqueror is objectively best girl

Upcoming raider changes

After a large amount of community feedback and internal testing, we have settled on a list of changes to improve the Raider class, to be deployed along with the Season 2 patch.
Zone Attack now has uninterruptible stance.
Top Light Attack speed increased to 500ms.
Is now equipped with a pistol.
Developer comments: We found that even with the above improvements, the Raider had difficulty opening up opponents with strong defenses. This change should even the gap between the offensive capability of the Raider relative to other classes.

Increased speed for attacks after a successful Guard Break, allowing the Raider to follow up with high-damage moves other than his Zone Attack.
All attacks have been made unblockable.
Developer comments: The pistol had a tendency to run out of ammo, and the Raider was unfortunately unable to reload it. This additional improvement should allow the Raider to continue to open up skilled opponents in longer engagements.

Increased maximum health by 5.
Increased size by 2,500%.
Developer comments: This change is more of a lore and world-focused improvement, as previously the Raider's appearance did not live up to his legendary title.

Slightly reduced stamina cost of the Raider's Zone Attack.
Is now equipped with a missile pod on his left shoulder.
Developer comments: We felt that the Raider's status as a Vanguard hero could be reinforced by improving his capability to clear out soldier waves. This change also comes with the added benefit of allowing the Raider another offensive option in high-level play.

Where did you find this

I read more. Motherfucking kek

>people still doubt that these character leaks are real

is this season 3 content?

I'm pretty sure she got the shit raped out of her in prison.

>is now equipped with a pistol
you had me until this, and completely got my hopes up of raider buffs anytime soon

yeah you can see the knights are getting a corinthian and the leaked viking huntress is visible too

So I heard about this about a week ago and I've been debating if I should pick it up.

Would you recommend it? The game looks like it kinda boils down into a straight fighting game like SF but with free movement but it's hard to tell without playing it. That the case?

You think it'll ever go on sale in some with the DLC coming out in a bundleuu?

>Is now equipped with a pistol.
we getting churayzay now

>Is now equipped with a missile pod on his left shoulder.
FINALLY! I've been arguing for this fucking change SINCE BETA! Glad to see they're listening to their player base.

I like the game, but glacially slow balance patches and connection issues are holding it back. you want to buy it? check key resellers first.

don't bother with the season pass, all the new heroes will be purchasable with in-game currency.

>Would you recommend it?
no

Season pass gives them all for FREE and with a unique elite outfit 30 day champ status and some crates and effects.

>play 30h after release
>quit because real life shit
>watch centurion trailer
>looks like a character Ive been waiting for
please tell me the game is in better state overall so I can come back and really get into this game

>this game will never be real
>it'll always be sex adverts for browser fucking card games

>After an entire game of ledging, ganking, using feats, etc. Finally get the enemy down to 1
>"Guise be honorable"

Fucking kek honorfags are retarded

not worth it, the only reason im buying it is the 1 week early access

that's nice and all, but not what I would consider worth it for 25 bucks (the cheapest I saw a season pass for sale)

>dominion on high fort
>me a conq and LB
>we're in breaking rest of team is dead
>me and LB v 4
>we know we're fucked but we're not going down without a fight, we make our final stand between A and the attacker side
>first to run up is a roach. start charging my swing. LB GBs roach and chucks him toward me, hit him with fully charged heavy then shield bash him straight into LBs top heavy giving him an execution.
>two others are running up zerks the first to get to us
> lb long arms and we slap the shit out of him
>arrow flies out of nowhere nearly killing me
>that cunt nobushi charges in with a warden
>i'm already really hurt from the bow
>spend most of the time blocking and punishing nobushi
>lb finishes off warden as orochi runs up
>finally land a killing blow on nobushi
>like a fucking window licking mongoloid i go for the execution only to get heavied and executed by zerker before i can confirm the kill.
>zerk picks up nobu and they gank lb straight into the ground

shit got my heart pumpin, couldn't even imagine how cool i felt when we bodied that roach.

Pretty sure that's why she goes for the crotch slam in one of her executions. It's canon I tell you

same here, that first week will be great, nobody knowing how to play against the new characters

Shit's down yo

4u

So you can just buy the DLC with in-game money piecemeal? The only thing the DLC gives is early access and a bunch f2p-like microtransaction items?

>Remplaced his "slippery" 4th feat with "missile barrage"

4u2

>literally only deflect characters have a CHANCE to counter warden
>warden can still just do a left heavy and Dodge hurricane blast and hit you with a heavy

yeah characters cost 15k steel which you can get within a week or two

Raider doesn't need buffs. He's already about the 4th best in the game and he shits on law, warden, conq and anyone else with a bash based offense

NoU

the only notable thing you get from the season pass is the new heroes on release. everyone else has to wait a week to be able to purchase / play them.

Hold up

Does warlord counter warden?

just minced some warden

he started back dashing into shoulder when I headbutted him, so I started dash gb which fucked him over very badly

No seriously why is no one else complaining?
Servers are unreachable

Does the best character in the game by a wide margin counter the arguably second best? Yes. Yes he does. Just like he counters everyone else

Oh nice.

That's fine. All the old characters will be new to me still, so reason to rush into them.

So is it like how Mechwarrior Online used to be, with no content or reason to play outside of a match? I see there's levels and loot, but anything else like a conflict mode to beat other factions or something?

Because no one actually plays the game

noice, I just havent seen it because warlord players are usually awful at the game

>warden abusers will defend this.

did you draw that user?

because that is A1

no

Conq lore best lore

Also conq lore is why they're objectively the best designed character in the game

>Be a convict/slave
>You're in the army now, son
>Survive a few battles in a world where it's not uncommon for soldiers to die by the half dozen in one swing of an axe
>Be pretty good at this shit
>The brass want to promote me
>Tell me I'm going to be an elite shock trooper, new gear and everything
>Report to the quarter master and hand him my requisition order
>Tells me to pick whatever I like from "that room"
>Go in there and it's nothing but outdated uniforms from the crusades and lite shields that have been out classed by newer technology for years, mixed in with completely impractical shoulder armor, and to top it all off, the only weapon here is a pile of fucking cavalry flails
>Well at least I'm being paid and fed now

And so, the most annoying class in the game was born

But seriously, at least conq has an excuse for looking like an irregular or levy. Why does warden, the supposed elite among elites look like he got dressed in the dark from gear made by a retarded blacksmith?

>fails to block every single attack
>goes for an unsafe deflect option
>gets punished
WADENS REEEEE

kys

No other class can do this
It's not a special move
His heavy "just works like that"
Poster boy always got be strong right hehe :-DDDD

I think his issue is with the fact that the wardens top heavy somehow caused the hurricane blast to miss, which shouldn't happen

you are literally retarded
should have deducted that from being a weeb roach player

>theres any reason the warden should have been able to get out of that deflect counter
give me a break

You're fucking garbage if you think that anything outside of Warden's shoulder bash is subjectively broken. Please uninstall the game and cry about how Raider does too much damage and you can't block his zone Reddit.

Just stop playing Orochi then.

>poster boy
>Raider is center cover
>hasnt been touched since launch
hmmm

seems reasonable

or they could fix that issue with the top heavy

But user if warden didn't have his sliding top heavy how would else could he disrupt other players and do shitloads of damage?

>just casually slides the whole length of a peacekeepers dodge behind you

should have gb cancelled senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=b9mIM1v5bHc

Conq is a simple man.

>Law is conq's boss

Doubtful

better? yes

where it should have been months ago? no

Season pass for $30
>all for FREE

More like parole officer.

i've never seen somebody so wrong

>he doesn't want FREE heroes
>FREE outfits
>FREE week early access
>FREE 30 day champ status
>FREE effects
>FREE crates.
>FREE emblem border

I'm not sure if you're the guy who posted this on leddit, he stole it from you, or you stole it from him

i would simply have to agree

tay aflEEgam!

If only I still had the screenshot of my conq in completely orange regulus/cassios gear.

they're partner buddy cops

A week from Tuesday and I can play again.

>trying to longdong someone from near a cliff

Is there a difference in the different characters' GB animation? I'll try and GB, and then get GB'd before my animation goes all the way through. I don't know if it has to do with lag, or what, but it's annoying.

can someone please explain how you earn points in dominion?

Which is the emblem border?

Boosting Capture Points, Killing Other People and continuing kill streaks, Defending Capture Points, Killing Soldiers, Saving Team-mates. Depending on class some would give you more points than others.

when you have a point, it generates points slowly. If one of you stands in the point when nobody else is in it, it generates points faster. Not the point with all the soldiers though, just the ones near each teams spawn.

When you get in an enemies zone, it stops generating points.

>when you have a point, it generates points

to be less confusing, I mean when you have a zone that you captured

so if i'm playing a heavy it would be best to just sit on an objective? and kill whoever tries to take it from me, right?
i've been arguing with someone for like, an hour now about this. he's saying staying on a point does nothing for my team. killing people who come into my zone does nothing for my team.

soft points are captures and hard points are kills, correct?

Capture the point closest to your spawn point. Sit on it and earn passive points from boosting the point. Ledge whoever tries to take it from you. Deny enemies entry by sitting at the point entrance and turtling if the map allows for that. Get 4 kills in a game and outscore your whole team by boosting the point all game.

That's how a smart player does dominion. When you get good at it you do the same thing but on the enemy's closest cap point. Never ever try to control the battlefield point. It's a complete waste of time, and really hard to do because you can be attacked from anywhere and you don't regen health for sitting on it.

>nothin personnel kid, maybe you should've just rolled away :^)

As a Heavy guy fastest way for you to gain renown is to stand at a point and defend it yes. Do note the "Defend Part". Vanguard gains standing at renown faster, but if you kill someone as heavy you get more than what a Vanguard would gain.
Also the person you're arguing with incorrect, Staying at a point gives you +2 points a second instead of +1 which accumulates alot in long term. Do note though, you won't gain much renown if you ledge kill someone but you have to choose between being safe or getting more renown.

I personally don't know if extra renown points you gain are considered for Team points though.

dude im really tired of these fucking cheating bots
like, a "level 2" bot will fucking gaurd break counter you EVERY time and my favorite is when im playing as warlord, and i trade a hit with them, then try to follow up with a light in a different direction and LEVEL ONE bots will block it 100% of the time. and i LOVE assassins (peacekeeping niggers) that will simply dodge every single attack you swing and "read" feint to just fuck you anyway, and when they gaurd break you, they ALWAYS get all 3 stabs.

its just fucking bullshit

yeah, what i usually do is go to the zone closest to the enemy spawn and kill whoever tries to take it back.
i play this game a lot but some dunce is saying i'm hindering the team by taking the zone closest to the enemy spawn and sitting there.. i just wanted to be sure that i wasn't fucking over my team by doing what i've been doing for months.

Man if you can't perfect level 2 bots consistently, just stick to ganking people in 4v4. It's all you're cut out for.

y'all mind if I post wardens?

1/3

Hey look, it's that salty as fuck berserker that cries every time he gets beat by a Warden.

2/3

Not worth it.

>Having Trouble with Level 2 bots and below.
Best way to deal with bots is just parry their lights since and ledge them. Also In my 300 hours of play, I've never seen a PK bot that read my feint. They all always fall for it do the side-step attack, get parried. Just don't be a faggot and keep repeating it. Throw in a light once in a while and get hit on purpose.
I really want Level 4-5 bots, level 3 is too easy now.

>go to the zone closest to the enemy spawn and kill whoever tries to take it back.
You're the reason why your team wins matches.
If your team loses, everyone else was a dumbshit nigger who can't play or got outskilled.

THIS.

Raider is fucking top-tier if played by someone who is good.

i have the same helmet, ornament, engraving and shoulders.

No it's the best thing thing to do. If you can hold what should be a consistent and easy point for them, how is it bad for your team? The best strategy if you can work it is to put 3 guys on the enemy point, 1 on your own, and disregard the battlefield. Or if you can do it, try control or disrupt the battlefield from afar with flash grenades and such

How so? I'd agree only if you count exploiting bugs.

>fail to keep up with pk lightspam still in dom
>say why learn the game when you can just play pk in global
>enemy shugo says I can't complain because I ledged him twice as zerker
???

That wasn't the deflect attack that's slow enough to dodge, that was the one that's supposed to be guaranteed. The fact the Warden was able t get a free heavy after that is ridiculous.

T. man who hates Orochis

3/3