>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10654/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should I play Fallout 3 with the base game or with TTW?

>Nah its pretty much it's own region
NA, it's the Midwest

Is it possible to fix the insane amount of ghosting on the TAA in FO4?

who would win in a fight Grognak or the Silver Shroud

>Is it possible to fix the insane amount of ghosting on the TAA in FO4?
what?

Alrighty then it's the Midwest
Doesn't make it any less shit

>maryland
>delaware
>not mid-atlantic
the fuck

Only people from the great lakes regions think it's not part of the midwest. Like how people from the Raleigh area of North Carolina don't calling it the south.

Ttw, it adds important things

Well yeah, the Midwest in general is shit.

The western part is just shit like Kansas, and Tornado alley.

The eastern part is a bunch of failed, or near failing, metropolitan cities that never recovered from the automotive industry crash.

Its called the rust belt for a reason. Everything is old, and decaying, even now

I live in michigan and we consider it midwest

Linking this just in case yall arn't looking at the old thread, and thank you

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10654/?

DEF UI is the closest thing to SkyUI, but it's not quite as essential. I don't use it personally.

>Well this helps a lot. anything for QoL like Inventory or HUD?
There is a mod(called key nuker) that puts all your keys into a key ring so they don';t take up your inventory

But Fallout 4 already comes with shit like ihud as part of the vanilla game

www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19398/?
www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24053/

Yeah, that's why I was saying the south is in a pretty good place right now. Also, I wouldn't mind a fallout game set along the former Canada-US border

The only time I can think they would ever go into Canada is if they do a game set in Seattle, and have Vancouver as a DLC location.

Who knows maybe they'll do something weird and have it set in the northeast and the DLC location will be Quebec

*swoons*

>mod that allows me to ballistic weave every piece of clothing

This game is suddenly fun again

why cant bethesda design for shit lol

The most fun I had with fallout 4 was getting the "any weapon any mod" mod and then making insane assault rifles that fired mini nukes and shit like that.

Nice skeleton.
Best girl btw

But we already got a game set in the northeast, its called Fallout 4.

>Why did Bethesda do something that is obviously game breaking and retarded
Hmmm, maybe because putting ballistic weave on every piece of clothing is an obviously bad idea?

why does fallout 4 feel like a different game

why do people still say this lol

I specifically downloaded a mod that gives her her own unique bodyslide preset from other people in the game and gave her the athletic preset on bodyslide since she's athletic.

It doesn't though....

Caitfag please use a trip so I can filter you

Probably because it plays like Fallout 3 and NV with tons of mods installed, which made them play like a different game

Yeah obviously, but the choices of things bethesda allowed/disallowed to be weaved were fucking retarded.

>Can't weave vault suits
>Can't weave any hats except 4 of the worst looking ones
>Can't weave BOS uniform
>etc etc

It does

it feels like the devs halfassed the game

Reminder that the lore is whatever you make of it.

>Can't weave vault suits
This makes sense because Vault Suits already have their own upgrade option which gives them good radiation and energy defense stats

>Can't weave any hats except 4 of the worst looking ones
DESU, I think ANY hate being weave-able is the real bug.

>Can't weave BOS uniform
The BoS uniform is basically recon armor from past games. IT is designed to be worn while wearing power armor.

Adding the bulk of weaving would very likely screw up its ability to interface with the PA, which makes sense why it cant be weaved

is Deacon a mixed bag with anyone else?

over the course of the Railroad questline i think he's pretty chill and cool for lying and overblowing stuff about everything to turn you into Desdemonas right hand

on the other hand though everything he says outside the main questline is fucking obnoxious, like one of those wannabe reviewers on Youtube trying to be funny

>Adding the bulk of weaving would very likely screw up its ability to interface with the PA, which makes sense why it cant be weaved

So why are such things as the Hunter's Coat (much bulkier than BOS uniform), Army Fatigues, fucking Baseball Uniform, and the Mechanist's Armor ballistic weave viable? That argument is heavily autistic, and basely incorrect because every armor or clothing in the game is compatible with Power Armour, even if it's layered with metal armour pads with spikes sticking out.

>viable?
Because none of those are specifically designed with hard points to connect to a PA frame like the BoS armor is.

You might have had a point if the uniform boosted power armor usage at all or if the vault suit upgrade path was actually to scale with the ballistic weave path in terms of overall protection, but neither are the case. Thus the weave system is just a fucking mess of arbitrarily reinforceable gear that one has to sacrifice their aesthetics / SPECIAL boosts for actual protection.

>You might have had a point if the uniform boosted power armor usage at all or if the vault suit upgrade path was actually to scale with the ballistic weave path in terms of overall protection, but neither are the case.
Uhh no.

It doesn't matter if the Vault suit protection is "to scale" with the ballistic weave. It shouldn't be because its a normal upgrade while the weave is a special unlock.

This. Can't be bothered to argue minutia with the autist bethdrone.

Ballistic Weave should never have existed, but hey, it does and I'm customizing it to have fun. I'm just implementing correctly a mechanic bethesda completely failed to comprehend.

>I'm just implementing correctly
By adding it to thing it doesn't make sense to add it to

If it doesn't make sense to add it to the BOS uniform, why does it, in your logic, make sense that it can be applied to the Courser uniform or any of the other multitude of outfits that are similar in material to the BOS uniform?

inb4 muh power armour argument. There are other armours with specific parts that it can be applied to.

>If it doesn't make sense to add it to the BOS uniform, why does it, in your logic, make sense that it can be applied to the Courser uniform or any of the other multitude of outfits that are similar in material to the BOS uniform?
Because, again, its not about the material, its about the specific design and function of the suit.

>inb4 muh power armour argument.
>Inb4 the lore based argument that proves why its dumb but I am ignoring because I want everything!

> There are other armours with specific parts that it can be applied to.
Such as?

what happened to "dont call me settler"?
Why it hidden?
The reason for being hidden is "hidden until fixed"
What does that mean?
Is my game essentially a ticking time bomb now?

Mechanist's Armour, Robes of Atom's Devoted, Utility Coveralls, Pastor's outfit. Probably more I'm forgetting. They have shit on them that by your retarded logic would interfere with either the weave or the power armour.

Most of the things weave can be applied to can't be worn with armour pieces, this is the fucking design. The underclothes you can wear it with are probably the unintentional.

>Mechanist's Armour, Robes of Atom's Devoted, Utility Coveralls, Pastor's outfit.
None of these are designed to interface with other armor.

Nice straw man you fucking idiot.

If you ever used the heavy scripts (the calling settlers or burning corpses scripts) then yeah it is. If you disable all of that shit with its tape it's largely fine.

Holy shit just download Armorsmith and take your nitpick bitchfest somewhere else.

fuck.
if i disable those features now am i good?
should i disable the mod?

Worth a shot.

Lad, you're save is done for.

Ballistic weave can be obtained by anyone who bothers to do a handful of quests for the RR and shouldn't have been faction locked to begin with. Furthermore its sheer power means that unless you are in power armor 24/7, your character is objectively shittier for not utilizing it.

dang.
fuck it, i was meaning to re-mod new vegas anyway.

> and shouldn't have been faction locked to begin with.
yes it should have, its hilariously overpowered, and doesn't really fit in with a common upgrade one could buy, and doesn't make sense with any of the factions but the railroad due to thier spy nature,

>your character is objectively shittier for not utilizing it.
That would mean something if it was impossible to get such great DR that basically no one could kill outside of ballistic wave.

But even getting fully upgraded combat armor turned the game into a cakes walk, not to mention synth armor, or robot armor from Automatron, or marine armor from Far Harbor

Min-maxer fags like you always make me laugh

Probably won't get an answer, but does anyone know what mods add stuff like this to FNV?

Also, half the stuff in the OP is dead. Is that normal?

kys pedo

>Virtual Cannibalism is fine, but polygonal child prostitution?
>That's a SIN!

cannibalism isn't against the law idiot

The thing I find fucking weird is how she is the supposed best Cagefighter in the Combat Zone and has beaten numerous guys 3 times her size in that photo.

Your body type is not "immersive", it's just your fetish.

The problem with the whole spy bullshit of the RR making BW seem to fit their thing is that there is fucking nothing about their faction that mechanically insitivices playing as a apparently plainclothes agent. Furthermore none of the other factions have anything remotely as impactful of a faction locked upgrade.

No one cares about anything in the OP to fix the links

Try LL or that one pedo mod site I forgot the name of

Yeesh this is a terrible argument considering legal child brides and cannibalism IS illegal unless under special circumstances like lost at sea.

>being a pedo is fine if you can be a cannibal pedo

> Furthermore none of the other factions have anything remotely as impactful of a faction locked upgrade.
Institute has teleporation, which makes getting to their base easier then any other, not to mention synth relay grenades.

BoS has fucking vertbirids which you can use to travel places and rain down death from above.

Minutemen have artillery, and when you build multiple in the same area, they can do some pretty good damage

Basically your entire argument is
>if it isn't hilariously broken and OP its worthless.

I don't even want anything graphic, I just want the situations. Fade to black is fine for me.

Movie stars gearing up for a role look more athletic than your skeleton.

Animation Project's push ability is simultaneously hilarious, overpowered, and balancing.

The enclave mod is dogshit. four barely armed people, three of which are soldiers, threaten a fully powered armored soldier from the Brotherhood of Steel.

"You don't want to make enemies of us."

BITCH, I could assfuck you for three years straight and no one would know about it. It's been 200 years and no one has come for you but me. your unwarranted self importance in the face of a power armored war-hero, with another powered armored war hero battle buddy, both of which armed with gatling lasers is fucking astounding.

i actually wanted to give the enclave a go until this dumb ass shit.

enclavefags are ridiculous.

That's a pretty shitty take.

He obviously means that both acts are immoral but one is seen as perfectly okay to show while the other is shunned.

>He
Uhuh.

One is eating the corpse of someone who is dead and the other is child prostitution only a fucking retard would conflate the two.

>Install Mod Organizer
>failed to create Default
What the fuck do i do lads?

Neither act is immoral in a videogame honestly, especially if the depiction isn't graphic. If Stephen King can write about kids having sex in the sewers I want my goddamn wastelan child prostitutes with creepy dialogue and hot fade-to-black action.

How's everybody doing? Is /fog/ still alive?

America Rising, right?
It was neat but definitely makes the Enclave guys too strong too fast.
Actual spoilers ahead. You end up reclaiming an oil rig, fighting a fucking shitload of brotherhood knights on a few separate locations for quests, then raiding a brotherhood missile silo and destroying the prydwen. All in the span of 7 quests. I have yet to discover what kind of late game bugs destroying the prydwen so early will inevitably cause.

ok, so what edits should I make in bodyslide to the preset that is supposedly "athletic" (one of the default presets)?

I agree that Cait should be buff but the one she has now has defined abs and muscular legs etc. So if you have some advice.

Does anyone know where I can find a standalone version of Groovatron for FNV? I don't want to have to redownload FO3 just for 1 mod.

I'm alright, and /fog/ still gets enough posts.
I think I remember you. Post more?

wew

enclavefags are like stephanie meyer.

Well for one she either has no bones or no muscle judging by her arms.

Tonne is good, but that doesn't mean you're strung, it just means you do a lot of cardio. She needs more mass in her arms and legs.

People assume that if you're on a diet of rations then you'll be skinny as fuck but that's not the case if you do a lot of physical activity like Cait does. You'll just have very little water weight on you.

This informational presentation was brought to you by Veeky Forums

Playing nuka world for the first time, trying to clear galactic zone and its a huge fucking fetch quest. Have to collect 20 fucking starcores this is some fucking bullshit.

N-no!
I'm an Enclave fag myself, but I keep my shitty headcanon within the realms of possibility. The most the mod should have been is a few remnants from the CW you can bro down with and shoot mutants. Like in New Vegas, but a bit more interaction with the actual soldiers rather than some homo scientist.

>Call you out on your shitty elementary take
>Hurf durf muh samefag
Yes and both acts are seen as immoral taboos in modern society. It doesn't stop people from acting them out. Much less in a fucking wasteland environment where people WOULD partake in these things for caps and resources.

>but the one she has now has defined abs and muscular legs etc
Fucking where.

Barely.

tone* strong*

That's what I get for typing fast.

I haven't played Fallout 4 since August of last year.

anyone still playing fallout shelter?

That said, I'm existing off of pushing enemies to the ground and knifing them to death and looted Talon Company Combat Armor right now. Luckily one dropped Reinforced CA.

Still have diddly dick for weapons and ammo and my low barter means I'm getting ferengi'd hard by merchants. Need to take out Germantown, regardless. May fall back to lobbing grenades. I have a bunch of those.

Just get a guide.

Nuka World was so damned disappointing.
No actual story and half of it is settlement bullshit

Rate my couple

It's also just extremely combat focused. When I'm not building some dumb bullshit for quest requirements, I'm killing groups and groups and groups of shit. I like f4 combat but in an rpg I want story, dialogue, exploration etc. not a Call of Duty style shooting gallery.

>No actual story
Except this is 100% wrong.

>He's a lolberg
Every time.

I was going to laugh at you for asking that question since of course nobody would be playing that awful thing, but holy shit. Can't believe so many people are playing it on Steam, it's not even its main platform (mobile). Bethesda must be making so much money off it.

>destroying the prydwen
>too stupid to keep themselves in the shadows or say that they are remnants of vault 111 army who wants to rebuild the commonwralth

and to think that i liked the NV mod

this is Tumblr Levels of Bullshit, and im a enclavefag

atleast something like a remnant bunker who cut contact with raven rock and decided to make their own settlement, and later you help them and ask them later to join on the rebuild of the CW

Teleportation that is only as useful as fast travel is, which unless something has changed is still something that is completely gimped in Survival mode, and grenades one can only get rarely that summon crummy meatshields.

The vertibirds also require one to be outside and require the player to rely on the AI to participate in combat in aid of the player, and doesn't work outside of the Commonwealth. Plus both the Minutemen and the RR can obtain the use of Vertibirds if you destroy the BoS.

Ther artillery is also a case of something that requires the player to be outdoors and they also do not work outside of the commonwealth. Also you forgot about the flare gun which is hilariously crappy, and both of these items require extensive use of the settlement system to even work.

The RR by comparison, give you roughly 40% extra armor for both energy and ballistic resistances when one is using full polymere upgraded heavy combat armor and roughly the same for Synth heavy armor. And this is the math for when one is completely bare headed. Sticking a ballistic weave hat on pretty much doubles one's armor rating over a maxed out set of heavy combat/synth armor with a helmet.

Really the other factions just got jack shit on the RR as far as upgrades go.

Please tell me how I'm wrong.

Themeparks have their own self-contained stories

Gage has his own companion sob story

You can kill everyone and turn on the power plant yourself and you just miss 2 perks and that's the end of it

anything out there to shut a bugs buzzing or at least quiet it down? got a swarm of tamed bugs in my town and their constant buzzing is starting to bug me

>Please tell me how I'm wrong.
Did you miss the whole background behind everything going on?

Everything about the raider groups coming together to take over the park, Coulter not doing shit, them betraying him because he was a shitter, them electing you to get shit done, you getting shit done, one of the clans betraying you for giving them less territory,m etc etc.

Yes all of the parks have their own smaller stories, but those only serve as backdrops to the larger narrative.

I do on and off sometimes.

I'm sure I recognise this character. My memory is fairly good.
I bet her nipples are big. And I mean nipple, not areola.

better?