Asymmetrical Slasher General /asg/ /dbdg/

Hag Titties Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online Multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
An upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.

Game is set to release on May 26th
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
a scam
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/135508833661746793/

Hooked Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-trJhAIN7s&feature=youtu.be&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And we're back.
But god knows why though

for the DLC to come out soon™

Jenny is for wifeing.

I love jenny and her DLSs, but I'm really worried that with her compsure and luck she's just going to be played as a Jason beater. They'll become hated and ruined because people just pick all jenny's and gang rape jason.

I think it's more likely she'll be the least played character. Her only real function is to be the character who can hit Jason over and over again without their weapon breaking. But she has 1 strength, so she can only stun him.

Dunno.
If dbd is anything to go by, the community of these games love them some "clutch" plays. Stunning to make "dank saves" might be enough.

I think it's more likely they'll play Vanessa if they want that. She has 4 strength and 6 luck. She's also already the retard choice.

unhook

Unhook

>general that covers 2 games
>dies in less than 100 posts

One game isn't actually out yet, the other is in need of new content.

It'll be lively soon enough, but we gotta roll with the punches for now.
Feel like most of the threads regulars fellate each other a discord instead of on here anyway.

wtf i love hag now

Pretty fun meme build if you get a small map.

Works on any map. Just patrol totems and the gens close to them.

The build is more dependent on your totem spawns. Too far apart and it can be pretty shitty.

Rituals still busted for everyone right?
I got one on tuesday and none since.

>Get 3 gens by yourself while the other idiots are playing musical hooks
>Killer finds you before you can find the hatch because whispers
I don't think there's much more in the way of a horrible feel than this

I suppose

Works on my machine

Stop creeping around looking for the hatch.

Do you think enough people have forgotten or stopped caring about F13 already?

>Works on my machine
Thanks murf. Super helpful

Current killer power rankings

1: Nurse
2: Hag
3: Billy
4: Myers
5: Trapper
6: Wraith.

>trapper below myers

>Killer ragequits
Thanks devs!

Billy is the best right now because he still gets bloodlust while chainsawing. You can even chainsaw pallets and keep bloodlust. The steering with add-ons is also pretty busted. Nurse is only that good on the few people that are great with her and she is the least-played killer by far. Billy's bloodlust stuff will get fixed though and then Nurse is the undisputed #1 again. Trapper got a considerable buff and Hag will fall off in strength once more people are aware of crouching against her. Right now she's probably a tick stronger than Trapper though, especially because her traps too are now great in chases and because she can play totem builds more effectively. I hope they increase the radius around the hook the Hag cannot trap within because otherwise her future is being a hook camper.

Busted tier: Billy/Nurse
Great tier: Hag/Trapper
Strong tier: Myers
BINGBONG: Wraith

Literally marathoning the movies to give myself some distraction while I wait for the game to drop. 19 more days to go /assg/.

>Billy is the best right now because he still gets bloodlust while chainsawing
You don't need BL when you're nurse, sorry. He's not better.

>Rescue 9 dumb fucks from hooks
At least I have to do it on the survivor I have the most perks for.

Wraith has honestly got to be my favorite killer and I 4 man with him pretty much every single game. He really isn't as bad as everyone says, the worst part about rank 1 survs is that the moment they hear a heartbeat coming towards them they will run to a pallet but with the wraith they won't know you are there until you are on top of them and uncloaking which throws most rank 1s off guard and will allow you to get an easy hit, also people will underestimate a wraith all the time so they will not expect very tough mind games from you, also his ability to snowball people with hooks is amazing.
Someone prove me wrong about his strength.

a single item can shut his ass down

Is it possible to bypass easy anticheat?

Very good bingbong man... HOWEVER

1) How many people bring a flashlight in game pre-preemptively?

2) If they have a flashlight you don't uncloak out in the open, you note that they have a flashlight and uncloak behind something as close as you can get.

>Played against 4 different trappers tonight, they just trapped a door way/patch of grass near the hook and stood there staring at hooks.
>Asked one who didn't leave instantly why
>"Its what you faggots get for crying trappers into being nerfed"
I'm a low rank atm (17) , at what point does this stop?

Do you like 4walls?

If I have one I always bring it, low amp and battery if I can spare them.
There are so many hags these days its some nice free points, as well as flashlights are underrated as a signalling tool for other survivors.

>There are so many hags these days
Ive been running my anti Hag build all day and haven't seen a single one.

>How many people bring a flashlight in game pre-preemptively

how's that rank 20 life

I'm rank 8

figures

Go back to taking care of your wife's son.

You didn't even answer the question man. I can only speak for myself, and even in my rank 1 time, aside from when suntubes first were a thing there was very rarely a flashlight brought in from the lobby. They're now more common than they were before suntunbes, but still pretty uncommon compared to the period when they first came out.

And I imagine they're even MORE uncommon now that you can't check killer profiles.

I'm not even saying this as a Wraith player. I'm a survivor.

Anyone else hyped for the Stalk ability? If it's half as good as I think it's going to be I'll be maining part 8 Jason.

should I do it?

No pre-load so no point. Only reason to was for the exclusive skins which aren't available anymore.

Watch some gameplay footage to help you decide:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-trJhAIN7s&feature=youtu.be&

Was that the exclusive for the kickstarter preorder?

You either had to back the game to a certain level or purchase it separately before they took down their backerkit store page at the end of March.

I'm sure they'll end up selling it again within half a year of release.

>Want to sell the rest of my expensive tf2 stuff to get it
>Remember that my GPU is ass and it'll probably be a waste of money because it'll run like shit
I "ran" it in the beta but it looked like ps2 era graphics.
Savini Jason was the pre-order.
I think.

Yea

It's funny how they had so many stretch goals all the way up to 5.5 million, but they didn't even break 80% of those

I don't think they were expecting to either. Some of those stretch goals were crazy, such as implementing the spaceship from Jason X which would obviously play completely differently from the rest of the maps and require heavily tweaked game design just to function properly.

looks terrible

Well it is an asset-stealing spic-built phone game.

So when did they make it so that the Wiggling bar resets when the killer drops you?

It doesn't unless he leaves you down for like a full minute.

no, it shouldn't ever reset

If the killer leaves you on the ground for the time it takes for the reset to happen and haven't gotten a full recover bar and haven't Unbreakabled up/crawled to a safe area for someone to heal you, you deserve to die.

whatever happened to the tutorial option?

Fuck whoever misled this poor new bastard into thinking this is actually how you're supposed to play this game.

Why are wraiths such hard campers

because they're subhuman and weak

literally the only way they can get kills

r8 my build

I'm addicted to totems!

Give me the totem and no one gets hurt.

Shit works.
Well, you could play it stealthily, getting unhooks outside of terror range, so you could keep your BT throughout the match and meme on the killer after the gates are open. That is of course if other surviviors won't run straight to the hook before the killer even leaves, which is kinda rare.

It feels like thrill of the hunt barely makes a impact on the survivors cleanse time.

Honestly, all they need to do to make totems better is just remove the fire effect from them.

Always bet on Ace baby!

Yessssssssss

That's good!

Now you get a lot of points from the totems for your bloodwebs!

With full thrill of the hunt tokens it takes twice the usual time to cleanse the totem. Usually enough time for Billy or Nurse.

>Current killer power rankings

1: Billy
2: Nurse
3: Hag
4: Trapper
5: Myers
6: Wraith.

From my experience, killers, especially trappers which you see more frequently now, will camp hooks more this patch.

Even at Rank 5, I've never seen this many campers before. This new patch ushered in a camping meta I guess.

>camping meta

lol

>Camping meta
>implying trappers didn't camp before 1.5

Someone explain to me how F13 isn't going to be even more fucking repetitive than dbd?

There's more stuff to actually do to escape.
But, yeah, ultimately its just going to boil down to "rush the phone or wait 20 minutes"

voip

Yea I understand that there's like 5 ways to escape but I don't see why everyone here is hyping this game. The coolest part about it is maybe the giant map and the different Jason's but I just don't see how it's going to have the longevity of dead by daylight. If those fucking devs just add other options to escape so that the game isn't just a repair simulator and if they make more maps that aren't just fucking empty fields we would be Gucci. Add some diablo style dungeons. Big random towns. FUcck

how necessary are brutal strength and enduring anymore now with bloodlust? i've been enjoying the synergy of thanatophobia, nurse's calling and whispers, so only one slot left and i like to fill that with perks that fit my respective playstyle with the killer.

i guess people are just fed up with the frogs' incompetence and laziness, and now here comes f13 offering up something new
that's what i think is driving up the hype here

also the fact that this is asymmetrical slasher general, not just dead by daylight general so of course people will come here who are hype for the other games

>Everyone says the frogs are incompetent because they let survivors be overpowered for so long
>the bring killers up so now they're actually strong
>devs are incompetent because killers are too strong and survivors can't survive
This community is great, ain't it?

PTB?

>that last panel

tfw no streetmeg gf

It has gameplay.
In DbD you hold the button for a fucking minute and pass an occasional easy as fuck skill check. In a chase, folks usually don't try to get away, they just waste killers time. Therefore, most of the chases are similar. SB to That One Spot, waste as much time as you can there, then go somewhere else. Or, if they're "skillfull" enough and there're two jungle gyms close to eachother, they can just infinite your ass. And a little bit of difference depends on which killer are they playing against. That shit gets boring, even if most players won't admit it. They just stop playing, those streamers for example. Of course, there's an option of stealth, which makes the game more interesting for both sides, but not many people tries to use it, because frogs gave us much more effective tools to work with. Killers have a bit more to them, but they get the same resistance from opponents over and over and over, which also forces same reactions from the killer. Shit gets boring for them as well. Frogs try to tone done the effectiveness of things, but as it turns out, the game gets even more fucking boring. There's not much of a game, more like a set of instructions. Not much of enjoyment without risk.
Now lets look at F13.
Supposedly, you can't just run away whole match. You have to take a risk with stealth. Every time it's a lose or win. Fixing shit takes less time, skill checks depend on the character you're playing and they get harder after each subsequent succesfull one. As Jason you don't have to follow the Most Effective Player Guide to get shit done, you just do whatever the fuck you want. Shit has much more variables then DbD.
Still usefull. Many pallets force you to break them, since the chase will end while you go around and bloodlust will drop. Some pallets have walls around them, which kinda kicks bloodlust out of equation. Check the streams and see for yourself how much difference does bloodlust make.

>Supposedly, you can't just run away whole match
Any counselor can infinitely kite any jason who can't sprint.

>No meg gf period

God, Hag is awful.

I just want to finish this stupid daily... ;_;

You have ten seconds to defend hag.

You can't.

>second strongest killer with the tp stun removal.
youre just bad

>no pre-mortem nurse gf

Axe and flamethrower killer when.

Not an argument.

Unless you're laughing at the fact that there were camping trappers even before 1.5. The patch just made it worse.

go back to tf2

Borrowed time made """camping""" worse.