If the Devil drove a car, what would it be? My vote's for a black 1970 Charger. Post evil looking cars ITT

If the Devil drove a car, what would it be? My vote's for a black 1970 Charger. Post evil looking cars ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Km1gSuDzN8
youtube.com/watch?v=_TnKl-NX_Q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll bump sounds like a cool thread.

Well if Jesus drove an accord and didn't talk about it, The devil would drive a ferrari and tell everyone about it.

i mean, it's even red.

you know what he'd drive? he'd drive the motherfucking camaro that my neighbor owns

>2015 camaro
>black on black
>spoiler, hood vents, etc
>straight pipes
NOT JUST NO MUFFLERS, BUT NO CATS, NO MUFFLERS, NO NOTHING

this piece of shit would wake me up every morning at 7am when the asshole had to go to work. thankfully he sold it for a Corvette, and then moved shortly afterwards. but if the devil drove a car, it would be something that ruined everyone's life around it

The devil drives a Lincoln and to hell with you if you think otherwise.

Jesus car

Did you wake up with a giant hard on every morning?

That's his wife's car

>No Dodge Demon

Seriously guys?

he'd drive a 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and tell people how it was reliable inexpensive for what it is and a good investment

Too obvious. Making his presence known immediately really isn't the devil's thing, that makes it that much harder to trick people into agreeing to stupid deals and giving up their souls.

Devil is married!? To who?

Your mom.

Well there's always this shit Marvel pulled with the Mexican Ghost Rider

>everyone hates it
>derails threads when it's just mentioned
>can be used to troll even the hardest of hearts
I agree, he drives a supra

Holy fuck is your neighbour me, I have the same plan for my camaro, other than the cats and going with qtp cut outs

youtube.com/watch?v=8Km1gSuDzN8

This as a daily to sit in traffic and piss people off.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TnKl-NX_Q4

of course i did, it's called morning wood. i did before and i still do to this day

Is it heresy to want to stick the hellcat engine in this?

I would say no, only if it is like a shell or something without a motor.

I want it really.

too new

the devil would drive an old american barge for sure, but it would be blacked out, and the main color would be flat black

Search roadkill hellcat on YouTube.

Biblically, the devil frequently masquerades as angelic to lure followers into temptation.

Dodge is the only american brand that gets a pass in my mind, made and still makes cool shit.

Easily. Suave devil he must be

I feel like they are the only company really messing around and trying out new stuff. I wish that they had a clone of the Raptor, then they would be my 100% favorite US brand.

I want them to make the dodge dart an actual worthwhile car to step up to the wrx/sti and evo, wish there was more like those cars in the market.

how would they do that

create a worthwhile AWD system?

reality check incoming

1. Dodge doesn't compete in FIA WRC, nor have they ever, so they have nowhere to test or no prior knowledge of performance AWD systems
2. in order for Dodge to design and implement a performance AWD system with a worthwhile powerplant, it would need to sell in the tens of thousands over several years with other spin-offs to make it profitable
3. one of the biggest reasons that companies don't spend their money on performance AWD is because of warranty work. lots of idiot kids whose parents bought them cars with too much potential go off and wreck the center diff and demand that the manufacturer replaces it

so yeah, it will never be a consideration on Dodge's part. the only reason we even got the SRT-4 is because it's easy to build a powerful FWD car. after a while too much power just means a lot of wheelspin

tempting errone with that sexy electric apple

Dart is dead

the Dart was a Fiat anyway

and they made rallycross versions with AWD

You guys think he'd drive awd or rwd? Auto or manual?

>1. Dodge doesn't compete in FIA WRC, nor have they ever, so they have nowhere to test or no prior knowledge of performance AWD systems
But Fiat does, also wanting something doesn't mean its ever true, the darts dead.
>reality check incoming
You sound edgy.

>too new
Drop a gen back to a Mark IV/V, then. They all look similar enough anyway, at least up until the VII.

"Master of Deception"

Dodge had the same thing going through their mind.

LUCIUS, DEMON SCOURGE OF B-CLASS

This is the only correct post in the entire thread.

>implying the devil would be caught dead in japscrap

The devil would drive an RV. Huge, heavy, slow fucking RV.

I like to think it'd be based on where/when he is. But not necessarily the country of origin / time period he currently is in. But what would suit his purposes then. Like, if he's trying to manipulate an American, getting something that American would idealize. If he wanted to make that American insecure, something foreign/better/that they could never attain. Etc

This, a thousand times over. The Devil is obviously an American from the deep south.

RWD manual. The gearshift would be a human spine with a human skull as the knob with the gears carved on top of it.
Simple and childish, but still. I'd like it.

turbo cumstain 6cyl powered rv rolling coal on the plebs with a massive stinkbug stance

there was this urban legend in easter europe that the devil (or kgb) was driving around in a black Volga and kidnapping women & children

there was a movie about a flying black volga too
have you watched it? its pretty good
[spoiler]the main character's grandfather looks like mine o.o[/spoiler]

I think he would drive something innocous like a Camry in decent condition, grey or white or beige.

I reckon it'd either be some sort of muscle car like a charger or a batshit camaro like already mentioned, or an 80s era euro luxobarge like a mercedes sedan or something

Jesus was a manlet too apparently

Your pic is a '68, it's way different

Current year camry in silver or red. And he drives for uber. When a new model comes out, he gets all the service up to date and gives his old car to a family that only owns a death trap and spends thousands a year keeping it running.

But every now and then, the "god" of the jews, the created creator and prime asshole of the universe, calls him up and tells him to garage the camry, get in a black countach, and go convince someone to sell their soul.

All these wrong answers

I feel like he'd have an Imperial LeBaron.

The devil drives a semi and hauls gravel without a cover.

Panther DE-VILle

The devil drives a 1st gen Prius and takes off from lights as slowly as possible while staring at the MPG readout.

can't believe it took this long

This without the logos and with a nicer interior

robbie was pretty cool.

itsa shame marvel canned him. I guess he wasnt fulfilling the diversity quota of being unlikable

dodge demon you dumb ass

right?

If he'd have an Imperial, it'd be a '66 with a 6-pack carb setup; complete with custom badging that says '66/6-Pack and a license plate that reads "TRIPLE6" on it.

Personally, my money would be on a '68 Cadillac DeVille convertible with badges that say "DeVil" instead.

>'68 DeVil
>not '66 DeVil

this would be the car of an angel

Wrong.

I like the '66, but the '68 just looks so much meaner with the angled front end.

The Devil is autonomous driving not a particular model. Because your car is demonically posessed and moves on its own.

Except thats not a 1970. Which is why it looks so good.

My boss drives that. Yeah he's a devil.

Read reports of whatever kinds of cars "Men in Black" were driving and there you go, OP

So the devil drives a Chrysler K-car?

What if the devil is a giant ricer fag and drives a stanced honda with a muffler delete, his thing to do when he's bored is come to the surface and egg on wrx fags and make them understeer into guard railings and shit

GOD MACHINE

I've always had a very specific image of the car the devil would drive, ironically it's also one of my dream cars.

>car is 1984 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
>specifically has W62 Aero front bumper
>color is a deep deep speckled purple you can barely distinguish from black
>body is specked with spots of patina, rust, and scraped off paint revealing bare metal
>inside is worn leather everything, high back old rally style front seats with no back seats
>refurbished digital dash from later models, recolored to be solely luminescent red
>tall rear lip spoiler and faded paint rear window louvers
>sequential tail lights modified to extend across the whole rear end with license plate at the bottom of the rear bumper like on later models
>suspension upgraded, lifted slightly in the back and normal in the front, giving a look similar to the Mad Max interceptor with thick drag wheels in the back
>unchromed rusted centerline rims
>powered by twincharged Pontiac 400 that makes upwards of 1000 horses

When I say dream car, I mean literally.

>be dreaming
>in my Jap ricer shitbox
>ebic takumi off side of bridge or something
>wake up in hazy hospital setting, kinda like that one mission in Hotline Miami
>evidently in hospital for fucklong time, family and friends never visited me
>evidently have someone waiting to pick me up though
>stumble my way outside
>man standing by this trans am who lacks a face, as in his face is a black hole of nothingness as if my eye has macular degeneration
>I feel crippling fear immediately, but I can't stop myself from walking across the street to him as if I'm not allowed to do anything else
>realize he's ridiculously tall, like 7 feet tall with Robert Wadlow proportions, his head follows me while his body turns other directions as if it's a Doom sprite
>enter the car, the doors slam like prison doors on their own irrationally fast
>car turns on, immediately deafening sines from the turbo and supercharger that sound like screams
>he guns it, feels legitimately like I'm in the car and I'm terrified of him crashing
>swerving through traffic, causing crashes behind him, all the while his face is still looking at me from the side whenever I glance over
>eventually we get on what looks like the golden gate bridge
>realize there's nothing on the other side but the horizon
>realize the horizon is a physical wall the closer I get
>no more cars, he redlines it as smoke and steam waft up from the hood towards the wall
>hit wall, wake up as if consciousness is the concrete

I think schizophrenia is telling me to stop being a boyracer, though if I wanted a death machine this is definitely it.

>state of the art armoring
>equipped with ''turbo boost'' and ''pursuit mode''
>AI with good sense of humor

I probably have the closest to it IRL.

The devil drives a Camry because he he doesn't want you to notice the evil right away

Lada
Because the devil is a communist

At lest someone here isn't a child.

Lucifer would drive a Red Guilia Quadrifoglio because it's beautiful, seductive, fast, and will piss everyone off because only his will be reliable due to the vulgar use of his power

sorry, but youre all wrong

silver or beige camry

lol he a manlet

yeah I woulda keyd that within a week and left a note saying fix this shit or the tires are next

This is the only correct answer. Fuck the naysayers

more like the grim reaper

The devil is a ricer?