Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: BB can't be ascended until the 10th so stop asking about her final ascension.

>[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

I love Nero!

Disgaea collab when?

BBA or brat?

I love Mede!

Medea*

>223

Is this a new record for slowest Kiara win?

This is your possible storyteller for the night.

Fate thread

>Completely ran out of podcast/youtube vids/etc to listen to while grinding this event

Send help.

I hate FGO.

So, zouken knew paracel and para was alive during the 15th century, and if you measure the grail wars they only started in the early 18th century.
So what was zouken doing during those 3 centuries?

You sure love attention whoring though

I like FGO.

Why are you here?

Will she be a shit poster like the rest.

>In addition, although the luck value of the parameter was the lowest ranking E-, it was fortunate EX with enough effort (and dedication) to twist the world of BB himself.
>In other words. She was able to achieve a "miracle" that can not be achieved unless it is assumed "Fortune EX".

Can't wait for actual translations. Sounds like her luck was the lowest but she flipped it around because of a miracle.

As do I.

Where the fuck is the HF pv

nice digits - bad spelling

Riyo Gudako manga is the best thing that came out of this kusoge

Why not both?

Guan Yu 5* when lads

>So what was zouken doing during those 3 centuries?
barbatos.

Gotta keep track of new lore shit somehow.

What is it about this little fucker that brings out the worst in people?

No, just wanna make sure to make your general a little more shit whenever I stop by.

Actually this.

What position would you fuck this in and would you kiss

Everyone else treating the fight like a joke.

Kissing sure if she wanted I mean, but no fucking I can't do that

>I wonder how the other three Alter Egos are going to show up.
NR being NR turns Guliver travels into a reality marble and we have to save the loli trio from it.
Kazuradrop->Lilliput
Kingprotea->Brobdingnag
Violet->Laputa
Red Hare->Houyhnhnms

ever since taneda got fired mashu no longer narrates the cm

What did they mean by this

This took forever, I feel bad for people doing it without a decent amount of debuffs.

How did life evolve in nasu?
All we know is that tiamat was the mother of life and we don't know when she was giving birth to the point of being kicked out of the world.
She could've been giving birth at like 400 million to only 20k years ago.

Why the fuck is pegasus named after his owner
I never understood that

That's a bit long but I respect you for the team choice

So kind and selfless he makes everyone else look like an awful person.

I could link a eroshare video of what I would do to her, but ots from reddots cucl board amd I don't want fo get banned.

Is it worth to farm QP in this event?

>when you hit bond 5 she says she's weary of telling stories but would gladly stay up until daybreak with you

I think that this user is trying to communicate

Oh and then there is the fact humans may have been made by the judeo christian GOD.

>Finally got 85/100
Time to farm hand for the next few days for BB

not soon enough

would you accept the changes?

Sorry was sitting in the sun.
It seriously looked fine.

I was saying its a video from eroshare, I got it from reddits cuckold board.

Are you thinking? I was pretty sure we were told not to

I just noticed that since Merlin was released last year, we haven't had a single servant with a non-damaging NP, and even before Merlin came the last one was Iri back in the fucking Zero event.
Why can't DW make some cool NP's that involve something other than 'deal tons of damage'?

The unknown goddess gave birth to Tiamat, who gave birth to humans. Nothing is known about the unknown goddess except that conceptually she is present within all religions, which is why she's the source of life on Earth. All mother goddesses are decended from the unknown one.

While the last stories about her died out 8000 years ago, she is older.

All creation myths are true. And therefore also wrong. Don't think about it too hard.

Pegasus is just Pegasus. Bellerophon is the magic bridle.
It's still sad for the guy, but not as much.

No kill yourself

When I see this pic I have to masturbate.

Did tiamat really give birth to humans?
and the 'dont think bout it too hard' is just something nasu/boyslove says to get people to leave them alone.

They can't even make the actual nps do tons of damagen user

You need to get 400 coins per run for it to be about the same as the QP Daily.
Not sure if that's anywhere near possible.

yup - not a big fan of jacks design

Will she be a Alter Ego?

That's extremely dumb, seriously. Jack was a bunch of aborted and abandoned children of prostitutes. What part of this screams top hat and vest?

Don't think about it too hard, because we haven't had an explanation yet and we probably never will.

I would accept Top Hat Jack if she was welfare and a different class.

Abortion?

>Made an unscrupulous magus clan delve into medical research instead of sticking their noses into how to make people miserable.
>Made Ramses settle on not lasering the whole clan to death.
>Made Manaka not kill him even though she had killed everyone else.
If anything Perseus is the outlier. Everyone else who walked out of that room would be at least a little bit nicer than they had been when they walked in.

No. Jack's design is already retarded enough, no need to make it even worse.

Senpai how much quartz did it take to get np 5 passion?

>The unknown goddess gave birth to Tiamat
Why do you keep repeating this? We know she gave birth to some goddess that was called Tiamat and to some other called Gaia, but it doesn't mean the Tiamat of Babylon is that Tiamat like I sure that Gaia isn't the Gaia who is linked to Arc. Tiamat's origin is right there in her profile and she never mentions that goddess at all. Many lesser gods and archetypes later inherit the names of older creatures.

From Fate/Extra glossary
>The existence of a True Demon is close to that of the evil gods from a certain fictional mythology that was popular in the twentieth century.

So Outer Gods beast comfirmed?

Deepthroating her while grabbing her horns

Berserker, then?

If Cleo became an Assassin for killing herself, can Yodo-dono become one as well.

You could bullshit it by saying that people thought that Jack the Ripper dressed like that so she gets it as a Servant.

I got 446 from Lu Bu, but it took every gacha servant + BB to do it. QP daily looks better.

We will finally get a gold miyano with perseus

Man Lip's personality actually sounds a bit like mine, that might explain the bullying

If Archer is able to beat Lancer in Extra, would he have been able to do the same in F/SN? Is there anyone Archer can't beat with prep time?

Only after 15+ boost droprate.

Yes? Those are linked to Gilles and Prelatti's shit. Also the loli of Salem.

Yeah, True Demons are abominations like Lovecraft monsters. Very fitting considering the extent of their powers.

Isn't she compared to the primordial soup and throw a tantrum because she doesn't recognize any life-form as her descendants?

So basically at this point it depends if Lu Bu drops any mats you need.

Reddit Jack on the right.

Are you having fun this event /fgog/?

What are the chances for a summer loli this year?

Because you'd get another Stheno.

This

>would he have been able to do the same in F/SN?
Haha, no.
Lancer is the worst possible matchup for Archer possible. Protection from Arrows renders Archer's trump cards all but worthless, and in melee Archer gets crushed like a kid taking his first karate class at a McDojo facing a 9-dan grandmaster. And if Cu feels like it he can end it at any time by just spamming Gae Bolg.

No one, Archer is basically TM's Batman.

Is it even possible to kill Kiara without using CS?? This bitch is pure bullshit

That's one of my favorite events so far

me too user

Kiara gets me so hard I can't help myself

Beast V Lovecraft when

No.

>60/100
Will I make it?

>A womb that was discarded after the creation of the world. A 『Mother Ocean』 that was once used as a breeding ground to produce life, but once the Earth’s environment stabilized and the ecosystem was established, she was exiled to the imaginary world (the reverse side of the world; an imaginary space that isn’t even a parallel world, without any life) as something unnecessary.

>......Since the ecosystem was already established, there is no longer any need for her, who randomly designs life. For the course that life forms follow to acquire intellect on this planet, she was nothing but a hindrance. Thereafter, Tiamat has been waiting in the imaginary world for a chance to go back to the previous Earth.

Tiamat was present after the planet was created, she was discarded when life became sentient and exiled until Goetia broke her imprisonment.

But Archer does beat him in Extra. With prep time.

DW will go bankrupt if they draw her full body
Please understand