/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3308

Terminally Thicc edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRohQL1wrC0
pastebin.com/7t6Fsk5J
rabb.it/Strawb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for wheelchairs.

>hope you can keep enjoying the crippled qts now that you're back.
thanks. plan on it

nth for Rin

>only half the images in this thread are from KS
really makes you think...

what do you think about when 2 pictures are posted that aren't from ks but are of crippled qts?

>one's doing a sick wheelie
What did the artist mean by this?

she's the spunky one

>yfw hisao would make them all spunky by the time the game's over

I think about the utter disaster that was rebuilds and I wonder what sort of fetish an artist needs to have to draw such ugly prosthetics

ok

Lilly!

i like Shizune

me too

i can understand why people may not like her or her route. but she is still special to me

GIANT SHIZNUE?!

hers was the first route i did, and i really like her character. i think some aspects of her alpha route would've been good to keep; the released route doesn't do her justice i think

i've never realized how tall she looks in that pic until now and its so funny

suzu!

Misha!

brown hair misha a qt, too

brown hair misha?

stop being jealous of mgg!

um you know, before she dyed her hair

:o she sure is cute!

you haven't played shizune's route, then?

What's up, cripple fuckers?

I hope you'e having a good day. Let's get some Misha love going.

Hey man, how are you, anything good happen recently?

I'm good, man! How are you doing?

Not much. I streamed myself working on the model today. Had about 4 people watch, they seemed rather interested. They stuck around for 2 hours, so I can't complain. My set-up sucked, but with the train board out, limited space, at the moment.

Anything cool going on here?

no i have. i havent played Lily's or Hanako's.
was that pic from Shizune's route? if so then i dont remember it ;_; its been some time

They say never meet your heroes and with good reason. Eurobeat, I respected you from your personal background in Learning to Fly, I thought it was admirable how you continue to right despite your circumstance. But now, the more and more I see your posts, I'm utterly convinced of what a raging faggot you are. Go back to being anonymous so your name won't be sullied any further. You are no different from Undertaker at this point.

I'm good man, it's always nice when people are interested in what you're doing, and not really man, people are still posting stuff though.

Not even best giant

Next three days off work.

Determined to get new Saki chapter done.

Are you writing the chapter or reading?

Also, That name.

>"NANI?!"

Pretty sure it's actually in Lilly's route.

thats actually what i assumed desu

Speaking of which, you should play Lilly's route!

Writing. I write a pseudoroute for her

i was actually thinking of going back and playing it soon! its one of the reasons i wanted to come here again. i stopped at the beginning of her arc last time i played a few years ago

>Still talking about this VN.

>STASTATVN

>Still talking about still talking about still talking about still talking about still talking about still talking about still talking about still talking about still talking about me saying still talking about this VN.
Good to see you.

yeah she is the best looking in that photo

youtube.com/watch?v=PRohQL1wrC0

I wish I could go through it for the first time again. It's been almost a year since I first played through them all.

Is Love.

and love is blind

Fluff, if you have the time, could you check this out for me and report back if you think it's okayish

pastebin.com/7t6Fsk5J

How have you made it so long without her?

>pastebin.com/7t6Fsk5J

>Line 5
No need for the first comma

>Line 9
Didn't Hisao live in the south? Near Tokyo?

So adorable! I like seeing Hanako and Hisao post route being so cute and happy. How long do you think this takes place after her route?

The facebook drop is sort of funny to me, but I'm not one to point out and complain about anachronisms. I would just refer to a picture online and leave it at that.

You write an adorable worried Hanako. I have the same idea that she would be cute like that and you expressed it so well.

This is very well written and an enjoyable, quick read. It'll be nice to see it expanded!

I think it's more than okayish. Good job!

SHE LIVES IN MY HEART!
Also having a wildly out of control imagination helps simulate her presence.

I'm not crazy if I have a quick conversation with her about my day when I get home after work, right?

I love you a lot ksg

Thanks fluff. And yeah, I honestly have no idea if it's stated anywhere in KS where exactly Hisao is from. It might be in the prologue and I'm just completely blanking. Either way, I just went with the Amori setting because I really like that part of Japan.

I'll put up pt.2 tomorrow afternoon

Good choice for it then if you have a love of the area. I think it was in Lilly's route when they talk about their childhoods at one point. I'll keep an eye out for the next part. Keep sharing, please!

>spoiler
Oh holy shit, if that makes you crazy I am butt-fuck insane here.

Ok good. Sometimes that's the best part of the day.

This game is going to have a stranglehold on my heart forever. I've been listening to the same three songs from the soundtrack every night before bed for the last four years.

I started learning piano just so I could play Cloudland Swing to myself, and I'm almost good enough to do it by now.

what are the other two songs?

Hoprfully tonight I'll sleep well imagining I'm holding her.

Pain, suffering and monday mornings.

One for Mish and good morning /ksg/

Concord and Wiosna

Evening man, how are you, anything good happen recently?

More or less, got a nice trip to the movies. Suffering from some sleep issues again though

Trips to movies are always nice man, and hope you can get through your sleep problems, kind of glad I'm not the only one though.

ksg mansion when

That was great fun. Thank you.
I'm really surprised and pleased that there are still people writing.

sleepy time

So it seems

Cute and sweet hana story, I demand part 2 now.

When will this die?

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned?

Legends say that the day /ksg/ dies, Veeky Forums dies.

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

>1-2 posts per hour
I'm genuinely concerned. I think it's almost over, guys. Probably time to pack it up; we'd all do well to move on. How does a general on Veeky Forums go about dying?

Well do you have any questions about the katawas no matter how mundane.

It's just sleepy hours. We all tap into our inner Suzus and sleep at these hours. Or are at work/school when it comes to euros.

>tfw Australian so /ksg/ is always dead
Basically the only person who's ever posting when I'm awake is kenji, because he posts 24/7. My only other option is to bedpost late at night or phonepost at work.

Post your cutest snoozus!

Nothing
just sit at my desk at work and stare at the monitor

I've been procrastinating on important things, I really want to get these things done with immediately, or soon. It's hard to direct yourself with some things.

As for fun, I know that an user here wanted to maybe join one of my streams, based on what a mutual friend here said. You know, the guy who tells people not to die in their sleep. If he could ever find a way to contact me, I don't mind opening up something for him.

Don't really have mamy Suzus. But they are all cute.

How do we even know that suzu has narcolepsy? Isn't it just based on literally one scene where she's lying on her desk?

I think I just found a way to contact you man, and it's getting killed in their sleep, although both are good things to not happen.

Been officially stated by Suriko

Either the mods pull the plug or we die in spurts, with one thread finally falling off page 10.

I think I got what you meant in this post, but I'm confused as to who the "it" and "their" is. Same with what the two things not happening is.

What city does KS take place in?

I meant that I say I hope people don't get killed in their sleep man, not that they don't die in their sleep, and the "it" is the statement itself man, while the their refers to the sleep they have.

What's a healthy way to cope with your katawa not being real? Lilly specifically. I feel like I'll never meet anyone like her.

I just figured it was an obvious ulterior motive, since suspicion arises when... not that it matters. Want to join a stream, then? I have my rabb.it up from streaming shit anime earlier.

rabb.it/Strawb

>anachronism
KS really does live in a weird point of time. It comes off like a game set in the late 90's since tech isn't really that prevalent and flipphones seem to be the phone of choice

feels terrible man

Daily reminder that the only thing tragic about death is having led an empty life.

Can't join one now man, but I should be able to in about 9 hours.

Makes sense, I guess.

>tfw all stories, even happy ones, end in death if stretched out long enough