/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Zettai Ryōiki edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/160420265424/ask-for-when-youre-done-with-all-the-free-time
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/160422098492/harumaki-fte-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chiaki

Mugi!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Posting cutest Dangan to bless this thread!

>threadly reminder that saimeno is a good ship.

I want Mitarai to fuck me and impregnate me
I want to have his kids

I love my darling husband!

Jesus christ, Mikan.

I want to fuck Kaito.

I'm going to sleep /drg/, good night!

ki-bo's big robotic dick

Thank you for this blessing!

I have a penis and I would still cut it off just to take his seed and grow his spawn within me.

Hes a very good boy. I want to comfort him.

Buy my novelssu and geimu to find out what my original talent was doods

Good night, Kaitobro.

Good night

>Mitaraifags

>implying she isn't riding Hajizuru's SHSL Dick

Is also the cutest Dangan!

I want to cure Shinguji

Seriously Mitarai is a cutie
I'm mad he was wasted on a shitty anime
>implying she is riding Hajizuru's SHSL Dick
>implying she isn't making love with her precious girlfriend Mahiru Koizumi on a daily basis with Hajime joining in for threesomes when he feels lonely

Fuck off Mitaraifags. Literally every other characterfag is more understandable than a Mitaraifag, including a Tengan or Bandai one. Even the fags here for non-DR psychopaths like Dio and Gant are more understandable than a Mitaraifag.

>robo-handholding
L-LEWD

>implying Hajime will be lonely

>cute weeb househusband who you can play games with and watch anime with and treasure forever as he'll do the same
He's a male Chiaki + emotion and attractiveness. Literally who wouldn't?
I bet he'd look cute in a bridal veil. Drawfags pls

Cute! CUTE!

I remember when everyone thought this was a real in game commercial and that Amami did the killing games for fame and money while cheating.

So is Kiibo's hair sharp or soft? I want to _pat it.

Does someone have the translation for Kaede's chart or at least can translate it here? I'm planning to start typesetting the rest of charts.

It wasn't until he was on the boat with everyone that I realized he really is male Chiaki, their hair was even the same shade of brown before his greyed out from years of fending off violent mobs with nothing but his phone.

>/u/
Fuck off.

This. Mitaraifags are a meme.

Didn't people think of him as a male Chiaki pre release due to appearances?

I want Saihara and Ouma to ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

But he has zero willpower, people like that are boring.

He's like a more pathetic Naegi.

Idk. Surprisingly I didn't really pay much attention when they were doing cast reveals. I kinda wanted to go in not letting previews affect my judgement.

Might be why I liked DR3 more than most people.

>great robot drought of 2017, almost no kiiboposting for over a month
>suddenly threads are full of robotfuckers again
What?

He has enough to want to make the perfect anime, and enough to try and HOPE HOPE HOPE everyone at the end of the Future Arc, so that's gotta count for something

Mitarai is like the omega-male sissy that everyone memes Naegi into being.

He did cheat though

It's pretty much widely hated here but did Japan like DR3 at all? I know Juzo is popular but isn't that pretty much it?

kiibotime now

I've heard it's equally divisive for different reasons but there are people who generally like it.

I think they might have been slightly more favorable to it, but they still didn't really like it that much.

DR3 sold 1/3 less than the original anime did.

Saihara is a hapa and runs a self hating hapa blog

I suppose. DR3 might be shit but glad someone liked it I guess. I just remembered people thinking of him as a male Chiaki.

He's too much of a bitch to get his actions going until some old man used him. Plus he's basically the person who fucked shit up in the first place and ran like a pussy.

Naegi is a sissy though. Mitarai's just far worse since Naegi at least tries to fight at times.

>DR3 sold 1/3 less than the original anime did.
I'm sure that this isn't true

A lot of them hate it but a good amount of them liked it.

>Plus he's basically the person who fucked shit up in the first place
He isn't. It was Junko doesn't matter how you see it,She made the video and shit. Mitarai was just an unlucky fag.

Well I won't complain, buddy.

Yeah i don't remember the exact numbers but I remember it sold about the same.

Not him but it is true.

He was the one who made the technology for her and she went and corrupted it. He might not have meant to but he still had a hand in fucking everything up. He knew that but ran like a pussy

Does anybody have the exact numbers for how much both anime sold then?

Kiibo Renaissance is now. Prepare your human anuses, Kiiboys

Don't click

>this meme again
How do you even cheat in a killing game?

Sayaka Maizono gets an invitation into the Hope's Peak Academy as the Lucky Student and is the protagonist. In chapter 1 gets killed for breaking the rules. Mukuro Ikusaba is revealed to be protagonist's love interest but gets killed by Sakura Ogami as a form of self-defense. In chapter 2 Hifumi Yamada kills Toko Fukawa in order to try and keep the secret. In chapter 3 Leon Kuwata convinces Aoi Asahina to kill Celestia Ludenberg because of Monokuma's motive. In chapter 4 Junko Enoshima kills himself/herself to prevent further murders. In chapter 5 our protagonist gets saved by bullshit. In chapter 6 Makoto Naegi is revealed to be the mastermind who accepts defeat and kills himself/herself. Remaining surivivors are: Kyoko Kirigiri, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Mondo Owada, Byakuya Togami, Chihiro Fujisaki and the protagonist.

I like this version much more than the real DR1.

Mitarai made her video. Junko's videos weren't good enough for her plan so she needed Mitarai to do it for her.

Or maybe it's the robot who should be preparing HIS anus?

Threadly reminder that I want to fuck an underage shitposter.

Hey Saihara guess what? Mugi's gonna sew you a fullbody suit! Now the whole world can see what a good boy you are!

>In chapter 1 gets killed for breaking the rules.
I like it more too but what?

Kaede was screwed huh

Well Hagakure is the only one not mentioned so I guess it was him. This generator is a little broken.

Would Kaitofucker-user fuck furry Kaito?

>That Hajime sprite where he's got a little tear in one of his eyes
My heart.
My soul

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/160420265424/ask-for-when-youre-done-with-all-the-free-time

He looks cute like that. I still prefer his long hair tho

Reminder that Kiibo is a tiny manletbot.

PLEASE GOD LET ME MEAT HIM

Kaito's isn't ugly, it's fucking beautiful.

>Mitarai made her video.
No, Junko said that he made a video coying his style. Do you think that Mitarai would animate a video of the killing game or the suicide Monokuma?

Well, it looks pretty tasty anyway. Or my criteria is just that low.

All the better for cuddling and snuggling.

Junko made the despair video, that's everything that she needed for her plan. The suicide video was just a plus.

Compared to shit like cookies with mayo and ketchup and that horrible meat foot it's totally gorgeous.

I would sniff his hair

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/160422098492/harumaki-fte-4

>Saihara: Nope, I really do think so. Harukawa-san, I bet you made a great dad.
Wow, Shuichi, you're great at complimenting girls.

Momota: Get outta here! Ouma should come check on me soon.
Momota: *proceeds to continue talking*

I like him a lot when the narrative isn’t making him super sexist. I don’t mind his “this is what a real man looks like!” stuff about himself because that’s just silly macho posturing to beef his own self-confidence. The shit I don’t like is when he forces it on other characters–when he’s berating Gonta for being timid or kind, or telling HaruMaki that girls can’t do shit like kill people.

And even then, I’d be a-okay with it if the story treated it like one of his character flaws, the way that everyone knows that Chabashira’s MENaces thing is ridiculous, but it doesn’t. It just…plays it straight. That really bothers me because otherwise Momota’s such a likeable character.

Obakematsu: You know, I took a punch from one of these once.
Saihara: I don’t remember that.
Obakematsu: You were too busy running away like a baby.
Obakematsu: This was you: “Wah wah, let’s get to the gym!” *noogies Saihara*
Saihara: I’m glad to have you back, Akamatsu-san.
Obakematsu: I’m glad we’re friends too, Saihara-kun. *hug*

Did she miss the part where his shounenspeeching about trusting your friends and being manly no matter what almost got everyone killed in chapter 4 and then he has a hissyfit about being proven wrong?

She was too busy shipping Tsumugi and Gonta at the moment to pay attention to such small, unimportant details.

Saihara, hanging onto HaruMaki for dear life: Akamatsu-san! Help me stop her!
Obakematsu: Why?
Saihara: Why?!
Obakematsu: What’s the point?
Obakematsu: If Momota-kun is so important to her, then let her go.
Obakematsu: She doesn’t like other people making decisions for her, right?
HaruMaki: I have no clue what she’s saying, but tell her to can it.
HaruMaki: If she doesn’t understand why I have to do this, then she can just fuck right off.
Saihara: I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but I think I liked it better when you two were using me as a glorified sex toy.
Shirogane: Oh my god I’m trapped in a post-apocalyptic party with nothing but nutcases.

I want nee-san to step on my cock.

It's past your bedtime Shinguji

>Saihara: I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but I think I liked it better when you two were using me as a glorified sex toy.

Imagine how fucked up Jess would think this is if Saihara was a girl and HaruMaki/Kaede were boys.

Shes a bit busy getting laid. Shingujji.

It's pretty horrible. We need to get him out of that clusterfuck and into the loving arms of someone who'll treat him right.

Miu!

Kirumi has green eyes too...

>Every so often he completely blacks out and wakes up to his pants/clothes off and not remembering anything that happened to him
>The person who's doing this to him is a friend who he's forced to stay near because of the closed nature of the game
>The person who's possessing him was a close friend who he trusted and adored
>Him saying no or even thinking it doesn't matter because he can't control the possessions
>Maki clearly isn't written as caring about his consent anyway

This is fucked up.