Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

fefates-sort.tumblr.com/
fe13sorter.tumblr.com/
fe8sorter.tumblr.com/
fe6sorter.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tharja still a best and canon

Priam for FE Switch Tharja is awful, stop supporting a child abuser and rapist.

How is this not considered attaching a signature at this point? Fuck this faggot he's probably friends with a janitor.

>so desperate to push his headcanon he samefags twice to open a thread

>tharjashit is so autistic he shitposts his meme in multiple threads
Sad!

Come up with skills that would make Healers less useless.

Weapon: Purge
>Mt: 5
>Attacks the opponent's weaker defense (Def or Res)

Support: Ward
>Restores 5 HP. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).

Support: Rescue
>Range 2. Teleports an ally 3 spaces back.

C Skill: Supportive
>Doubles the effect of all buffs provided by this unit.

It's pretty much a signature in every sense of the rule. Just report it as much as possible. Signatures have been deleted before.

>The spic is requesting some Subaki x Beruka on /h/ so he can quickly get the heat off himself with shitposting again
Oh boy, here we go lads. Prepare for 10 pages of LOL BTFO FRENCHIE

they will never be useful with the 50% damage penalty

S skill: fite powur
50% damage penalty removed

Is anyone else kinda burned out of Heroes? I'm just not having that much fun with it anymore

What a fucking mess of a human.

>tharja being canon when Lucina exists
(lol

What if we had healers receive half damage?

((LITERALLY)) nu content tonight

I am bummed I got fuck all from hero fest though, like honestly, fucking nothing, 67 orbs to 2

How many points extra does filling a slot for a unit give in the arena? Ex: If I have a Ryoma with no assist skill, how many points extra will I get if I give him one?

I got the two banner units I didn't want (Ryoma and Takumi), I'd trade them to you if I could.

Reminder to report Tharjafag so he can fuck off this board.

There is not a single soul in this general that wants you here. Fuck off to /v/ and never ever come back

Can we link to this on /qa/ along with the archive showing he does it? Seriously. I'm starting to believe this cuck is friends with a janitor and has someone protecting him. This is bullshit and easily signature posting.

I want the tripfag here. Only because it pisses everybody off.

I want Tharjafag to post pics, I heard he's pretty cute and has nice eyes

Has the idea of viewing an Arena battle been pushed to the developers yet? This would be awesome and would make me keep the app open longer than a few minutes at a time

>People getting worked this hard by a sad piece of horsecock from Mexico

You need to be a whale or a fairly large dolphin to have any fun, kind of the way mobage is designed. It's a shame because i genuinely like a lot of the mechanics in Heroes and find it fun to play. But without different teams to build around and try and inherit skills and all that there's just nothing to do one you cap out your A and possible B team.

Azura a best

I think he's cute :3

>C Skill: Supportive
>Doubles the effect of all buffs provided by this unit.

Eirika approves

I doubt anyone would take it seriously after their last commission was completely ignored and deleted. I would like to hope that people have wised up to the anti-Beruka shitposting (especially after shit like the Vate incident).

What's the highest number of /feg/ threads you've seen in the catalogue at one time? For me it was five.

How long until the update

About 30 when a certain tripfag threw a hissy fit. Guess who it was.

9PM PST to 11:30 PM, so roughly 5 hours from now

Drink bleach, troglodyte.

Any ideas?

At least one person dies, no matter what I try. And no, Ryo have serious problems with hitting those bastards (like 50% chance to hit and such). Nobody survive Lunge chain anyway, especially since they also have poison strike and reduce stats. Fire Emblem Wiki claims that "Frederick can handle them just fine" but lol no, he dies within one or two turns. Whats the use of defense stat when those 6 master ninjas reduce it to oblivion and gangbang on you?

Im still mad. I just wanted to rise support of Ryo and Saizo to A+ to check, if this would unlock Ninja class for Ryo wife, Felicia. I wanted to increase her damage potential since Jacob already have Kinshi passive AoE heal skill.

If you weren't illiterate you would've known a week ago

This isn't counting the extra Lyn thread or the BBC thread

Don't bully Nino.

Their heals need some form of scaling. Rehabilitate is the only one that has it now and everyone considers it the only worthwhile heal to have because the rest fall off hard after level 15-20sh.

(lol

That was a good day

natasha's big butt

>deathless streaks in arena barring the occasional Azura+ranged glass cannon meme or +5 Julia
>no defense points in weeks
Top row is my current lead team, bottom row is the rest of my worthwhile Lv.40s. Is there anywhere I can really take it from here as a F2P shitter?

How dare you speak to me

So, for future Revelation run - whats the "point of no return" aka story chapter after DLC maps becomes pumped to the level of impossible? Like that lunge + poison strike combo?

no

Sent :^)

Snack Attack very soon

Goddamn it quickreply, take my memes

Does anyone have a mirror to the smutbin from the 2013 /feg/s? The old links are down.

Why is she wrapping herself in plastic

Give up.
You can grind supports in My Castle battles. There should be castles set up for easy grinding.
Also Felicia needs to marry a ninja to get the class.

To be fair his last commission was from that shit tier faggot Sibrek who hasn't improved even after 2 years. He might actually get a GOOD drawing this time though.

> Like that lunge + poison strike
Have you played Conquest? The hallway of death sounds worse than this

>Tharjafag has the gall of saying anything after pulling this stunt

When's the Celica Banner?

Weapon: Silence
>Mt: 3
>Prevents a unit with a weapon targeting Res from making any actions for 1 turn.

Weapon: Berserk
>If the target is within 2 spaces of their allies, target automatically attacks their weakest ally the next turn.

Weapon: Hex
>Halves target's HP for 1 turn.

Weapon: Entrap
>Warps target behind unit for 1 turn.

>Weapon: Enfeeble
>Inflicts -4 to all stats of the target for 1 turn.

All of these will not work if the target procs Aegis for balance's sake. Y/N? Or should they always work?

the one good thing about his tripfaggotry is that he can't remove his name from shit like that

In a few hours, maybe.

Martyr has scaling, but it also requires the healer taking attacks to make use of, and works best with stacking HP from A skill and Seals in order to actually take a hit. But since it also heals the healer, you can't reuse it easily without using the healer as a meat shield again, especially if you combine it with Live to Serve 2/3 in order to heal to full every time.

After Ike's banner is over, just in the for Echoes' launch in the US.

Sadly I don't think this will be the last time this sort of shit will happen.

*Aegis and Sacred Cowl I should add. By weakest ally I mean the one with the lowest BST. Or should it just be that they will target the one who's most vulnerable to them (based on WTA, Def/Res).

>Hex
Goodbye armors

These sound annoying as fuck to fight against.

Perfect!

I want a Celica banner now and then a Delthea banner when the game comes out.

I like Hana

Last one is too powerful over Fear/Slow/whatever debuff staff we currently have.

Goddamn it. Is this the work of a single waifu faggot or many retards just join in, in order to keep memeing the fuck out of the general?

>That Sanaki OP is in both pics
Jesus, it was worse than I remember. And the spic really tries to be a moralfag about early threads?

No and looks like I wont, if you describe it that way.

Too bad. Any ideas about Felicia with Ryo as her hubby then?

It has 3 Mt instead of 5. Should it be -3 to all stats then?

i want to roll for snacki but don't want to get cucked by celica if she turns out to be a good red mage too ahhhh

Lynch mob when?

We need a warp staff that only works on armors. Something to counterbalance their laughably shit movement.

>Hex.

Ho god that would be amazing but a pain in the ass to deal. I want one.

>have nearly everyone at level 40
I'm ready for permadeath

its hot in the desert

Might don't mean shit for healers. Not before they remove the half damage limitation.

They're not *his* early threads, so of course they're morally reprehensible.

Such is the life of an attention whore.

artist weakness

Best imouto

fefates-sort.tumblr.com/
fe13sorter.tumblr.com/
fe8sorter.tumblr.com/
fe6sorter.tumblr.com/

Post your tastes here

How would Alf and Sharena's supports be like? Something that happens which is relatively mundane but still important to them.

Is it even legal for them to remove it natively and not via some Sacred Seal/unique skill?

-2 to all stats sounds better then?

Keep reporting him but he doesn't get banned. Do mods not look at Veeky Forums?

context?

All staff effects work regardless of whether they do any actual damage, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Silence should seal magic based weapon skills(including any chance of counterattack), but still allow for support skills.

Berserk should target the unit with the lowest rating regardless of whose side it's on, that might actually be usable to one's advantage even if it still attacks one of its enemies if you use it right.

Enfeeble would probably B -3 to everything, half of the usual effect of a debuff staff in place of hitting every stat.

Hex seems like a boosted version of Pain, and Pain is already one of the more useful offensive staves so that's probably excessively powerful.

>initial 3 at 5*
The absolute madman, they are all with vanilla skills?

you haven't forgotten about me right?

>Claim Fire Emblem gameplay is shit because RNG
>Play shitty gacha game where characters you get are determined by RNG

I can't....

>Mfw

Chapter 25. Left side has dolls with three range weapons and lunge, right side has a hallway where two master ninjas with three ranged weapons(Spy's shuriken) attack you, both having Poison Strike and Grizly Wound ( 40+40=80% of your HP gone). At the end of the hallway, there's a master of arms holding all weapons of the WT.

You're only supposed to kill the boss, but still. Left side has the only silence staff in the game and right has money

>want a cutie healer like Sakura to look at everytime she heals my units
>get lucius and wrys
Fuck ill settle for lissa then