/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

darkcreations.org/files/file/402-freedom-of-speech/
modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/13562561.html
modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/11049347.html
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52881/?
regenbot.tistory.com/84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boyyoass dead

DD is now canon in our c0da

don't make me fry your ass fuccboi

boom
just like that

Which Kubler-Ross's stage of death are we?
denial
anger
bargaining
depression
or
acceptance

neat

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

n-no bully

So? Post Waifus?

can't
reinstalling
everything

Gonna split your belly like an old woman's purse!

tesg has been in denial since it's early Veeky Forums days

Good house mod, bad character

Post fitfus

Your girl looks like she has autism, but she still looks kinda cute so I'll give it a pass.

Is there an alternative to the old freedom of speech mod? It's hidden in the nexus

and/or butts

darkcreations.org/files/file/402-freedom-of-speech/

this?

I've been waiting for this day.
First person to guess all the butts wins one goodboy point.

i am the dangan

Expected the small twiggy waifus and not the big ones. Response was better than I hoped for.

Just link me the orc follower, the other two (namely Yrsa) are uglier than a hares rotten ass.

I darkened it and now it doesn't look as aged and ragged as I wanted it to. :(

Dare you enter my magical realm?

updated Rutah is on the OP site

Does this Rutah work with SSE?

Don't know how someone can consider this ugly though.

What do I do if I want to try an enb but the installation instructions refer to a version I don't see on the enbdev site

Fuck off you obsessive creep.

>Does this Rutah work with SSE?
If you can convert it, then yes, she should.

use the latest version of enbdev. it'll work fine

Is the STEP guide any good? looking to get into skyrim again after being AWOL for ages

Use the next available one, like if the preset requires .246 or something use .262

How can /tesg/ even compete?

Always get the latest.

Help every time I try to install wrye bash standalone it says it installed syccessfully but I can't find it anywhere

BREED

Isn't that Kate from Life is Strange?

Install it for your specific game. A folder named Mopy will appear in the folder with the game executables.

B U T T E R F A C E

wut

mods that adds fun spells that's not just magic balls dealing arbitrary numbers?

Skyrim isn't listed, but fallout 4 is. Obviously though I want skyrim not fallout

She looks fine anyway, Zix.

Don't say that about my warriorfu

Can someone help me find a mod?

There was this neat mod that added a level 100 Draugr Overlord that would follow you at walking pace. So like, you could outrun him easy, but every time you slowed down to eat, or sleep, or read a book, he'd show up and force you to keep moving

You're probably right, but I'm trying to go for a specific feel for the outfit and it's frustrating.

When making a bashed patch do I need to do all the import cells import graphics etc stuff?

Not sure how that happens. Just download the 7z and extract the Mopy folder into the skyrim directory. That's all you need to do, really.

cute!

God damn I want to FUCK Triss' autistic gote pussy!

Rude. You need to ask first. I do too tho. I bet she has a great bush! She probably smells very musky too.

user
Triss have a fat dick.

Come to think of it, I think that she's one of the few waifus with no lewds that I know of.

no

>Autism is now acceptable, cool and quirky

What the fuck is this place

>now
>this place
Welcome to tumblr and sjw media years ago

I see her as a tough brawler loil type

You don't lewd goats, especially not triss

Like I said before, /tesg/ is an anomaly, just like /co/. This place is filled with Tumblrites.

Oh, she is, I'm just trying to get something setup to tell a bit about her early life and I need a more ragged outfit. This is what I had before I darkened it (and fixed the normal)

That's because she is a pure gote and should only be associated with lewd thoughts at most.

Some people fetishize mental disorders. Not sure if that counts as tumblr.

/tesg/ please help me fix my waifu. i already know her chin looks fat and weird and i need to shorten her neck but is there anything else glaringly wrong?

Change hair, but keep that type of style.

More like they've never had to deal with actual autists outside of the insult, so they think an austistic chick is just one that isn't constantly looking at their phone or won't stop talking in a clique.

she looks fine, might need a new haircut and a lighter shade of lip stick, bit too heavy

>they've never had to deal with actual autists

They don't deal with actual autists, because they ARE autists. I mean, where do you think you are?

This is why your waifus look like fucking blobfish.

Sorry, but just as music gets older, newer bands combine old genres and make a new sound. We are a hybrid of channers and tumblrites who don't appreciate redditors, understand that Veeky Forums is nothing without anime or anonymity, but also like to document our adventures in this threads topic with images, and we thrive in the silhouette nature of Veeky Forums community.

/co/ is a whole other board, like /v/. It's not a "general" board. General boards are held up by people who continue to play games beyond the year of their release.

So don't complain about Tumblr anyways, when your problem is you just don't fit into Veeky Forums.

Not really. But it's a generic animu ECE face.

>im 14 and this is deep

I'm checking out pure vision enb but it says I need the enbhost.exe file; I thought the only file needed is the d3d9.dll?

Looks fine to me. The shape of her hair makes her head look bottom-heavy, but other than that, I don't see any issues.

Speak for yourself. Not all of us are weebs.

It's not deep but since you're 14 I think you should probably find a site more suitable to your age group.

>channers and tumblrites who don't appreciate redditors
>your problem is you just don't fit into Veeky Forums.

I think that you're mistaking me for someone else.

yikes

>im 14 and this is clever

you need the d3d9.dll and the enbhost.exe for enb to work alons with the enb ini files. Also get a better ENB than Pure Vision.

>Not all of us are weebs.
Exactly. Quite a few channers are, as you indicate, newfags.

If you are then yes, directly at you.

Yes, I said that, but I am not a Redditor, neither am I trying to fit in.

>no good jester armor mods

You also can't read very well.

enbhost.exe is packed together with the dll inside the ENB binary archive.

All you need is a HD retexture of Cicero's outfit.

Eh I'm not fond of Cicero's outfit but I guess an HD version and a mask mod is my only option.

>Veeky Forums is nothing without anime
>weebs still believe this
Back in the golden age, sure. Nowadays, not even close.

Triss isn't autistic for diversity's sake, if that's what's getting your goat. She's partially based on Jacket/that guy from Drive, where her only skill is killing people and has little personal motivation to do things autonomously. People joke about those guys being autistic so I thought I'd go the full monty.

It suits her really well.

modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/13562561.html

modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/11049347.html

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52881/?

regenbot.tistory.com/84

Well, it's a jester outfit.
Tbh it does the job. Unless you're going for something more zany.

Nowadays this site wouldn't even be here without anime, because without anime, people wouldn't have been here in the first place. Veeky Forums would never, ever have gotten as big as it is, and nobody would have ever heard of it. It would probably have never even made memes.
You wouldn't have had been introduced to memes with coolface, and rage comics would have never existed. Impact font over stupid images wouldn't have happened the way it did, because the people who did those things came to Veeky Forums because it was rising in popularity. It's the only reason they even heard of this place to begin with - it was the nerdy place where outcasts came to talk about anime, games, and everything else we liked.

Downlpay it all you like, it is vain. If you don't like anime, you're a pariah among pariahs, a redditor, or just a fucking chad who got lost. Either way, you don't truly belong here.

Three last questions for you guys before I start playing

Immersive citizens, is it any good?

What's a good civil war mod? I heard cwo fucks up saves with bloat.

And last, what hair mods are considered best or are most popular?

Do not reply to bait, please. People like that value nothing except for (you)s.

Just not fond of the darker colors. It obviously fits Cicero and the Dark brotherhood very well but I prefer brighter colors.

Ah that AC armor works, thanks user.

Can you read? I said that it was back then when the entire website was all about anime. But as the website has grown to include other things, anime has been slowly losing it's importance to the site.

it's good but incompatible with basically anything that edits the city so fuck it, no one uses it

Immersive Patrols. Get the aggressive version. All other ones are buggy/bloat-filled garbage.

SG/KS are what are universally used. Apachii a shit, jap hair a shit, saeri is good if you're khajiit

Hey /tesg/ Been working on my game and my altmer for the past week. I've been chipping away at her face a piece at a time but I recently discovered that there are much higher poly heads out there so I think this is the end of the line for this girl. Not to mention how all over the place this character's actions are. At any rate I'd like to hear your thoughts on my vanillaheadfu.

>a fucking chad who got lost

Oh, so now I understand why I'll never understand or get in the same wavelength as the rest of you people. None of you are on my level.

Diggin the punky hairstyle, she doesn't look too bad. She's supposed to be a banana though? She's sure colored like a dunmer, unless that's just really bad lighting.