mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/haruyuyu_SV/status/852853980363345920/photo/1
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/171045119/#171047143
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>5%

Rune Winrate is the good

I don't care what some made up statistics might say, Ramp Dragon is more cancer than Mid Shadow

Other than the slight meta change (Increase in Havens) the game is a fucking mess

In overall statistics the general winrate difference is 54% 1st 46% 2nd, but in high master games it's literally about 75% going 1st and 25% going 2nd for Shadows especially.

It's fucking disgusting atm, if you noticed from watching the tournament, if you went first you had a VERY high chance of winning

Eh, mill isn't that strong anyways and top of your deck kind of bricks the card I think

Which rune deck?

>Shadow has more representation than literally EVERY CLASS other than Shadow/Dragon combined.

A-At least we're better than HS right lads?

Elves are a rare species. We need to breed with them and boost their numbers

Spellboosted funbags

Shadowbab here.
They're both pretty fucking bad right now.

>shadow has a higher playrate than 4/7 classes combined

Pedoniggers will deny that this is the worst expansion we've ever had

t. shadow midrange nigger
aggroshadow is better than a joke called Midrange shadow

I don't understand why blood is still so low. It really seems like KYS blood shits on dragon and can fare well against shadow. It might struggle with haven sword and forest but they don't represent much of the meta.

dragon obliterates any kind of blood

Please keep the shadow/dragon shitflinging to a minimum

>yfw you will never have a clingy girlfriend

>5+5+5+7+11=33
>5/7 classes make up less than one third of played classes
>meanwhile shadow is 38%

Friendly reminder that even pre-nerf Daria and Roach never went above 31% and 20% respectively.

It can't really be this bad can it lads?

Also elf is not for lewds!

kys blood destroys ramp dragon, but the shadow matchup is just too tough.

>implying it can be contained
someone will bait either playerbase and the shitposting train will start, it can't be helped

literally wrecking a dragon right now, you're wrong

just breath of the salamander bro

>fare well against shadow

It doesn't. That's entirely the problem. We have a few classes waiting in the wings for shadow nerfs right now. Blood, Forest, and Sword. The largest reason these classes aren't played is because their winrate versus shadow is abysmal and it now represents nearly 40% of the ladder.

Even though haven is awful against other classes and pretty bad against dragon, it's still now has a higher playrate because shadow has chased off most of the decks that normally shit on it and Haven is the best class against shadow.

Stop posting if you have no idea what you're talking about. I destroy ramp with KYS blood. It's shadow that fucks the deck over.

Thing is Mid Shadow stays the same in the level of cancer, a B~A Mid Shadow plays relatively same as a Master Shadow other than seraching for ways to end the game (Like drawing off your minions/Spec+Cerb)

However the difference between an A,AA,Master,High Master Dragon is fucking huge.
Dragon mains in master know they are invincible and can heal back up 9 hp per turn, they straight up ignore you when you are trying to burn you down with anyting below 5 damage, set up for kills 3 turns ahead

KYS Blood destroys Dragon however is destroyed by aggro Shadow (Also not really good vs Mid Shadow, only 37~)

The biggest problem with KYS Blood is that it is 200% reliant on the first mulligan hand, if you don't peak on turn 4 you almost lose 100%, and the chance to mulligan your Belph/Soul can be unreliable.
This makes it not very reliable deck to play in anywhere competitive.

However it is a good deck to rank up with, because it has a fast game time and positive winrate

It's the current meta we live in right now. Plus with grandmaster on the way expect the tryharding to intensify.

IN THE POO

>I destroy ramp with KYS blood

ahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahaa

>Haven 11%

STORM HAVEN BOIS WW@

I have two Dark Jeannes now.
Does anyone have a storm haven list that uses her?

I assumed that was because everyone vialed their soul dealers

howdy hoo, my names lou

How doesn't it? This isn't regular aggro blood. You have a bunch of overstatted followers, that you can't salamander away, rushing your shit down as you only play one card per turn.

Late RoB/Early TotG newfag here.

I'm still climbing (B2 right now) and I'm having fun and see a decent amount of diversity in my ranked games (Shadow and dragon still remain on top), though I imagine it's a much different at higher ranks.

Any of the oldfags want to share how much "better" the old metas were? I've heard a decent bit of praise for the post-nerf RoB meta but I didn't get to experience much of it myself.

What's the matter, forte? Out of lightning blasts?

>vialed 3 soul dealers in the past
>only had x1 at beginning of expansion
>went back up to x3 just from arena ticket packs

My propensity for pulling memeshit cards from standard actually paid off.

this one and the grail version (Also linked in the post)

but that one is a very difficult to play deck, it has a pretty high learning curve

twitter.com/haruyuyu_SV/status/852853980363345920/photo/1

this one is also decent, but people consider arriet bad, and this guy is the only one using her

I think a mix with doge+lion/godsteel but no lion is best

poste le dic

I love the taste of shadowniggers rage quitting after I start healing and their aggro bullshit is countered and they are basically top decking while I have banishing, removal and healing to keep going forever.

Gabriel is there instead of Valhallan General because I prefer cute girls.

yeah yea gotta save them evos for boros n bahahaHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Going first and mulliganning all 3 cards you have an 84% chance of getting a vengeance activator on turn 4. It's one of the most consistent deck strategies, the tradeoff is that you have to mulligan away everything and play off the cuff
Such a fun deck honestly, I didn't see myself getting top 10,000 master until i started playing it

I vialed 2 soul dealers last expansion
and I've crafted 2 new ones since, will probably not go for the third though

also
>here, just kill yourself
>thanks, yurius

are you playing the deck posted in the general?
how is it

Same deck posted last thread

sword shitters , elf niggers and daria niggers basically it I fucking hate those crafts and they deserve to be DRAGONED this expansion.
usually ramp carries 1 LB

Shadownigger

This is clearly the moment when SV went full HS Shadow and Dragon are basically pirate and shaman or whatever...

DEfag here. I started playing Storm Haven then I moved into Seraph and Shadow in general halfway through the expansion, you could honestly play anything back then and have a positive winrate. I even played CShadow back then and could win just fine, even if the Haven matchup was a bit overwhelming.

The post-nerf RoB meta was a bit like DE except Shadow had a pretty good time while Dragon was a bit on the weak side thanks to Nep. Having viable decks for 5 different crafts helped enjoying myself a lot too.

>sword at 5%
Humans also going extinct like the elves.

Literally every person who still plays this game is running either shadow or dragon. Why do you insist on being mean to your last few friends?

Same deck, yeah. It's pretty fun but takes some getting used to. Refer to anons write-up in the previous thread. Climbing with it can be slow too, beating down those dragons takes ages

T-thanks.
0/3 for playable animated legos.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME,

TO THE GOOD OL' DAYS

>animated snek
jelly

>tfw could have played during this time but overestimated the crying about rune
kms

Wrong, I'm playing blood and haven.
Kill yourself, shadownigger. You are no friend of mine.

Also relevant. We didn't know how good we had there.

Yeah it's a pretty slow deck and it's hard to pick up and learn. You heal up 8-13 per khawy so sometimes you just straight up ignore damage and etc

but it makes itself worth it because Neph ledger really doesn't have a bad matchup. It has 55% against every matchup except for aggro blood, similar to dragon but it counters dragon.

I'm orobably using this deck in the tournament instead of mid shadow just because of how durable it Is, however if the goal is climbing rank it might not be best cuz of the speed

There is also a ledger achtar deck being researched in the Japan forums right now, I'll post it whenever it's finished

why is the 300 crystals package more expensive per crystal than the 50 crystals package?

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/171045119/#171047143
I wish I could go back.

>65% Shadow and Dragon
Are we going to get compensation packs for this? It's one thing for a deck to be too strong and over represented but this is on another level. The worst post-nerf RoB class had a higher winrate than 5/7 classes now.

I started in DE and honestly it had the highest deck and class diversity of the game's entire history.

All of these decks were played and did pretty well in the higher ranks

Banner sword
Midrange sword
Control sword
Tempo forest
PtP forest
Storm haven
Elana haven
Seraph haven
Control shadow
Aggro shadow
D-shift rune
Aggro blood
Face dragon

So the best classes had several decks that were viable and the rest all had at least one deck that was viable. Now the power creep is so bad that anything that isn't t1 or "counters" t1 is unplayable tier. They never made any nerfs during DE. The meta settled into this state.

because you'll buy it anyway

>go on unranked to test new deck ideas
>run into endless aggro blood turn 5 lethal, midrange shadow and ramp dragon

I hate you people

I feel like Gods ruined this game, honestly. And it's only somewhat as a salty Dshift fag.

Things are just really blatantly bullshit now.

Reminder to rope all of them and disconnect when they are about to win.
Make them suffer for being cancer

>First response to that post is literally a shadownigger whining about how bad shadow has got it.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Kill yourself, shadownigger.

if they somehow fit in dating sim elements it'll revive my interest in the game

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

But we've spent hundreds of hours together in these threads. How are we not friends?

The 300 crystal package is 5 cents cheaper.

I love how cygames is not a jew!

Enough games for today

Mmmm, feels good.

Kill yourself, shadownigger.

Time to get good son

>Lightning Blast
This card was a mistake.

Time to kill yourself, shadownigger.

Thanks, you too.

Please don't tell me they are going to take another month to nerf shadow and dragon. It's so fucking bad right now, the number 1 priority should be to fix the meta as soon as possible.

No, stupid, the 50 crystal set, if you buy it 6 times, is 5.95, instead of 5.99

that's the whole point of the post

most of /svg/ was embarrassing themselves with their """""""predictions""""""""
the majority of people always overreact

>implying there will be nerfs
At best they will be given a slap on the wrist 2 weeks before next expac.
Abandon all hope

But user, aren't you happy we are getting a collab with this game no one ever heard of? :^)
Also, Shadow and Dragon aren't even that bad! They lost to Ginger Rune and Sword on stream! :^)

How do companies go this long without talking about the state of the game and get away with it? Does this really not hurt the success or marketability of the game? You would think it would be in their best interest to satisfy their userbase.

5.94 nigger

That wasn't about TotG predictions though. It was a comment about the meta at the time.

They're not going to change the meta mid reward month.

>6 is single banish of amulet or follower
>10 is destroy all enemy amulets and followers
Is it balanced now?

In this topic blizzard is right nerfing cards until they are unplayable is the best option fuck this shit.

I fucking hate Cygames for this. Why do they have to make the stupid master reward rank the second month of the expansion?

why not? It affects everyone equally. Except poorfags, and that's kind of a plus for them

I would be fine with that.

You mean they aren't going to change the meta 1 week before the Tokyo tournament for RAGE. After that, it all depends on if they give 2 shits about NGE

>Also, Shadow and Dragon aren't even that bad! They lost to Ginger Rune and Sword on stream! :^)
If KMR thinks I'll believe his obvious lies he's fucking wrong.

Please help with a concede.

Choose the correct play in this situation. Answer will be revealed later.

Concede.