/dlg/ - Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links General

wishing all my anons the best of luck when opening packs and Coin Tosses edition

Last Thread: >>>NEWSAndroid Emulator:
bignox.com/ (download, install, make a Google account, download Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links from Google Play)
There's also BlueStacks, etc.

>Outdated Farming Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

>>>TIPS

1st for these decks are shitter decks:

relinquished
any retard using mai or ketih

BE MORE CREATIVE

Lol enjoy being in bronze, shitter

>gift econ retard

You're supposed to use a picture of an anime girl
Probably lewd to some extent

New shitbox when?

Soon

>feel disgusted with myself if I play a high tier deck
>unless I use Kaiba as well

here.
I did it, I reached KoG (with adjustments from + )!
But my promotion opponent (Relinquished) disconnected, so I really lucked out in the end.

Literally don't have a gift-Econ

You insecure bronze-fags are always fast to jump to conclusions lol

Hoooo man, nice!
Post complete deck? I'm using this, but have ran into such shit luck and decks that counter me so bad.

>Farm Yugi over 100 times with 8k duel assessments
>No UA or Valk
>Friend is struggling to get more than 4k against him, asks me to build a deck for her
>Build her a deck and run through a duel with her watching to show how it works
>Both Valk AND Union Attack drop from the same duel

just fucking kill me already

You already posted this attention who're

Someone explain the gift-Econ meme, I see it thrown around in the threads

>its a level 40 yugi doesn't show up once in 24 hours episode

The Earth shitbox will be amazoness sipport. You heard it here first.

You're not getting much mileage from that Desert Sunlight and Conscription, and a 3rd Feint Plan is overkill.
I added Regretful Rebirth so a Worm can suicide + explode on my Battle Phase (handy against defensive Relinquished decks).
Half Shut either buys me 1 turn of defenses or cuts an enemy's ATK to safe levels for Worm suicide/block.
4-Star bug kills many Lv4 threats, and Gokipon can fetch 4-Star or a Worm.

Thanks user. I don't have a Half Shut though, sadly. Any ideas for a replacement?

i would whale out for it, I would whale out for at least 2

Post screenshots

I'm not good at deck building and I just put together some cards I have, how is this deck? Can it get faster/fewer cards?

Thin it down to 20 cards, then we'll talk.

New pack drops tonight boys, get hype

cut down the nonsense like Dark Magician, Twin-Headed Behemoth and Dragon Seeker

cut down Double Summon, Painful Return and Banner of Courage

level up Mai and Keith for Metalmorph and Etaqua and add them

>I'm not good at deck building

That's for sure

Is how should I improve my victory viper dick?

wowee thanks for the wiki advice!

The versatility of Half Shut makes it hard to sub out, unfortunately.

Why would it drop tonight?

>mfw just faced a 30-deck HHG + Relinquished deck using my mill deck

Fuck off you motherfucker.

I just subbed it with another E-Con. But yeah, fuck FUCKING RELINQUISHED.

it's not wiki advice, you stupid fuck. It's basic advice, why the fuck would he run tribute monsters?

Go eat a fucking dick

>I can get KoG
>but I can't get Valkyrion
I figured my luck had to run out somewhere.

I like the Pegasus/Bakura collection of items better than this bullshit.

At least every five hours you can fight a level 40 2.5x give or take.

>Go to sleep for 8 hours
>wake up
>See level 30 yugi
>3 hours later another level 30 spawns

I'm fine with toy magician desu

Dark Magician is mega trash unless you're specifically building around him, then he's just OK. I don't see any Dark Magician-specific support outside of DMG, so scrap him. If you must have a 2-tribute Spellcaster (and I'd advise against it), get Cosmo Queen (Normal rarity in Flame of the Tyrant), and then don't run more than one.

The fuck is Relinquished doing in there? The odds you're going to pull both him and Black Illusion Ritual are not good. Scrap it for now, and pray you get lucky next Pegasus event if you want to run Relinquished.

Dragon Seeker is not a good card, unless you're looking at farming Kaiba. Even then. Same with DMG without DM. Scrap them for 2300 1-tribute beatsticks when you get them.

Stray Asmodian is... Interesting. A 1900 defense wall. I guess you can keep him, but I would sooner replace him with someone that can kill things.

All that said, slim down to 12 monsters. If you've been following me so far, you know how to get rid of at least two.

>-Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free via level-up rewards.
Retard.

I've been incredibly salty about not having Mirror Wall but Half Shut has been serving as a very nice poor man's Mirror Wall for me, pretty satisfied with it

>hurr durr this advice is bad because everyone knows it!

Dark Magician Girl is the highest attack Magician's Circle compatible monsters so I see the reason she's there

Of course, if it were up to me, I wouldn't run tributes at all. But hey, you want to run trash, you run trash.

Banner of Command, at this point, isn't going to help very much. It was nice when you were starting out, but you can do better in your S/T zones now. Leave it out.

Painful Return is not going to be very helpful for you. If you feel like you need it, you are behind, and you should be praying for something that can get you field advantage, not something that you can recycle and stall for another turn.

As I said, Black Illusion Ritual isn't going to help you most of the time. When it is, it's good, but this is just a deck that you threw a singleton copy of Relinquished in randomly. Scrap.

There. 20 cards. Now go get better cards with that deck.

A fair point. I guess DMG is a good idea then.

>this advice is bad
>wiki advice
Retard.

>I will start shit because my life is pathetic!!

I don't even know your fucking point

wow auto duel AI beat 1 hand Vagabond
get rekt kid

are the secret town gems one per day or can I farm them

They may spawn again every few hours or so, geez man are you that desperate for gems?

where do you get sphere kuriboh?

a time machine

Um, sweetie. Every gem counts.

He's new honey, He'll learn when he's older.

Out of circulation.
I know. Already sent emails to call for a ban.

Ah darn okay, Well I just started out so I might not at all need it if I can figure out some other play

Um, poorie, get a job.

>not setting up an auto clicker bot for Nox
ugh casuals

Good on you. While you're at it, tell them to fuck off with the Relinquished bullshit too, and just introduce a ban list in general.

There is 0 reason why 2-3 Copies of Relinquished in a Speed Duel format should exist in someone's deck.

Perhaps not complete ban them, maybe just limit both it & Sphere Kuriboh to 1 copy. Well, Sphere can be 2.

The first step in the right direction is nerfing Switcheroo, thank goodness they realized that bullshit.

>he works to pay Konami
How many layers of cuckoldry are you on, my dude?

He's only good if you use him as a +0 with Sage/clown or a -1 with Reliquished

they should've never given 2 copies of Relinquished to players, let alone 3 copies. He should've been like Etaqua; only 1 copy on deck. That would make decks focused on it play much differently, I guess people would even start splashing Ganondorfs and Ritual Raven to have a back-up plan or something far more interesting than Nekroz 2.0 running 2/3rds of the deck as ritual support

Um, hun-hun. I have over 4k gems.

>buying virtual cards instead of real cards with intrinsic value

why is nox in japanese

Ah Okay well im running a dragon deck with white paladin and blue eyes with Ancient dragon

you sound like gold tier.

name a deck he doesn't fit in.

gold tier.kuribo still fits.

I have two and only use him in my harpie deck because it's full of good effect monsters with shit atk. Kind of redundant in other meta decks.

Except ritual/reliquished ofc

Name a more cancerous deck than a Switcheroo Relinquished with 3 Kuribohs

You can't.

Tea Burn. Sure, he'd fit, but I'd rather have other cards. Cards that can actually kill my opponent faster.

So i asked you guys a couple days ago about a decent deck to make and someone recommended harpies. Other than the 6 days ive been playing yu gi oh ive never played the shit before. I just got pic related a few minutes ago.
To my understanding i missed a really good box with stuff i could possibly need. Is it still possible to make a good harpie deck? What would it look like? I been trying to snag another mirror wall as well if that will help.

Tea burn easily beats that deck, lad

He didn't ask for a counter. He asked for a deck that's more cancerous.

To be fair, you're still right.

>Is it still possible to make a good deck?
That's the question everyone without good Age of Discorvery/Ultimate Rising cards ask everyday.

To beat shitters? Absolutely?
But to be at KoG? Odds are stacked against anyone without those cards, all KoG decks have them

is there even any way to nerf Duel Standby? I think there's not, I guess they're just going to ban Reestructer Revolution, it's not like it was a SR card or something you would need to pay shit ton of money for

Not that user you're replying too (I actually find Relinquished to be super annoying), but maybe Kaibaman Blue Eyes decks where you can summon 2 Blue Eyes, maybe 3 in a turn.

I used that deck today, went on a rampage from G2-G5, but then fell down to G4. It's all luck that deck. Luck. RNG.

>ban Restructer Revolution
Never going to happen. They'll probably change Duel, Standby so that you don't go 1st. Again, Tea Burn is all just luck.

>but maybe Kaibaman Blue Eyes decks where you can summon 2 Blue Eyes, maybe 3 in a turn.
what deck is this

A deck I find to be a strong, brutal beatdown deck.

I think Konami's now focusing towards making Dragons meta. Afterall, they've added Kaibaman and will now make a Lv. 50 Kaiba appear in the world.

>never going to happen
They have a banlist and KoJ (the ones that manages Duel Links) is known to ban annoying shit or shit that leads to FTKs by banning the card that leads to the FTK itself.

Something like Reestructer Revolution fits the bill quite well and even moreso because of the fact that it's a common.

Thanks ill save this and refer to it. These are all obtainable still?

Yes.

I'd add a couple more monsters, but that's pretty good.

Ladybug is cycled out. Everything else is available.

That seems really shitty. Have they said anything about recycling those cards.

Which monsters would you add? Would you still want to stay at the 20-card deck, or would you add monsters without removing anything pictured there?

Whats a good replacement for it

I'm tempted to ditch Divine Wrath and maybe a Tornado or that Econ. It's hard to choose any one card to cull. The obvious option is Discblade Rider because Wind attribute is compatible with Harpie 1, but any 1700+ beatstick will do. Really, I just feel uncomfortable with only 10 monsters. Do what you feel is right.

Ha ha ha, good one.

god I don't want to be this guy

Not a word.
It's extremely likely they're going to be the ultimate greedy fucks and release a limited "tournament pack" for some milestone, perhaps 1st year anniversary, that have the popular cards in its box.

That's what the TCG did

>tfw got both my walls early in the box
Good luck on yours

possessed dark soul, its better in that deck anyways

It's a horrible feeling

I traded away my Seven Tools of the Bandit for Kaibaman. Was this a terrible decision?

Nope. Smart move.

I'm used to R packs
But every UR I get that isn't a Wall, I audibly seethe

LMAO

Dude, Kaibaman will be there for months, you can easily get a ur stone from Yugi...

where the fuck do I get enough light stones for 3 kaibaman

just go convert shitty light cards

It looks like I wont be getting Valkyrion. Fuck you

Not a bad haul for doing this event for the first tume. I just wish I'd get 3 Magical Blasts to complete the set.

>tfw I only got 1 Valkyrion

Who else knows this feel?

???

Who's dick did you suck at konami to get him to spawn more than once an eon?

>for the first time

Nice meme